Just watched sicko - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-23-2007, 03:42 AM Thread Starter

Just watched sicko

Yep home alone on a friday night so what do you do? Watch movies. I came across sicko and thought why not, it pretty much told me everything I already knew but my favorite part was when he was talking to americans living in France. It wasn't really funny as much as it was crazy but in France not only do they get free health care but the GOVERNMENT also has people that can come to your home and fold your clothes, cook your food, and take care of your kids for FREE. I don't think something like that would ever fly in the US and free universal health care isn't the answer either. I like Ron Paul's answer to health care costs better http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul339.html

Anyways if you want to watch it online here are the links for the streaming video:

part 1: http://www.veoh.com/static/flash/pla...reen&version=4

part 2: http://www.veoh.com/static/flash/pla...reen&version=4

part 3: http://www.veoh.com/static/flash/pla...reen&version=4

part 4: http://www.veoh.com/static/flash/pla...reen&version=4
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-23-2007, 05:14 AM
Factory Issue

parts 2-4 don't work for me.

Give me a dollar.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 03:59 AM Thread Starter

yep looks like they took them down, you can watch it here http://joox.net/id/1327586 but you will need to download and install the DivX codec (most new computers already have it) from here http://www.divx.com/divx/windows/download/

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 05:39 AM
Out

So you're one of those "the world owes me a living" people too? Get a job with a decent health care plan. Get a wife that can cook, fold your clothes, and watch your kids. This is all shit that you're SUPPOSED to do. So the French can't handle raising a family, wow... you know where the airport is.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 05:55 AM
ebay pimp

The French have thier problems. Unemployment runs in the 15% range in good times, young people find it nearly impossible to find a job. And the French police cannot control internal terror groups.

Scott
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 05:59 AM
Out

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by White trash wagon
The French have thier problems. Unemployment runs in the 15% range in good times, young people find it nearly impossible to find a job. And the French police cannot control internal terror groups.

Scott
But your fucking clothes are folded!!!!
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
But your fucking clothes are folded!!!!
Thanks for making me laugh first thing in the morning.
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 06:20 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
So you're one of those "the world owes me a living" people too? Get a job with a decent health care plan. Get a wife that can cook, fold your clothes, and watch your kids. This is all shit that you're SUPPOSED to do. So the French can't handle raising a family, wow... you know where the airport is.
LMFAO HELL NO! I believe that the role of government is to protect the people, not to raise and take care of them from cradle to grave.

Quote:
Yep home alone on a friday night so what do you do? Watch movies. I came across sicko and thought why not, it pretty much told me everything I already knew but my favorite part was when he was talking to americans living in France. It wasn't really funny as much as it was crazy but in France not only do they get free health care but the GOVERNMENT also has people that can come to your home and fold your clothes, cook your food, and take care of your kids for FREE. I don't think something like that would ever fly in the US and free universal health care isn't the answer either
Just in case you missed what I said
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 06:55 AM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayzo
LMFAO HELL NO! I believe that the role of government is to protect the people, not to raise and take care of them from cradle to grave.

Just in case you missed what I said
OK... just making sure because there are tons of people who would jump, if an opportunity arose.
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 08:43 AM
Worship me

Does he also address tax rates in those countries? In most of them the highest tax brackets are approaching 50%.
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 08:52 AM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P
Does he also address tax rates in those countries? In most of them the highest tax brackets are approaching 50%.
Bro... were talking uniformed creases in your draws! Fuck how much it's gonna cost for you to get yours and all the other jobless bums you have to pay for theirs as well.
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 09:26 AM
T-MINUS

Here is the difference, in the US we can get medical anytime we want it, in gov't funded meccas like Canada, people wait years to get surgery. It's paid for, but the quality of life is lower.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 11:57 AM
Musician for the deaf

999,998 out of 1,000,000 illegals agree, the US has better health care than Canada.
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 12:00 PM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper
999,998 out of 1,000,000 illegals agree, the US has better health care than Canada.
Why only poll .01% of them?
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 12:59 PM
Lifer

Michael Moore was on Howard last week and they were calling him an American Patriot... I've lost a lot of respect for Howard... I don't know if its Beth or his therapy but he has really turned into a big fucking pansy...

MM is an opportunistic scumbag and I feel bad for the people that buy his bullshit...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement