Interpol - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-27-2007, 07:20 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Marisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Tarrant
Posts: 10,319
Interpol

Anyone else going to see them on the 31st?

Tickets
Marisa is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-28-2007, 08:22 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,685
Twice is enough for me.

Are they touring for a new album?
Geor! is offline  
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-29-2007, 11:10 AM
DERP DERP DERP
 
90GT50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Close one eye, step to the side.
Posts: 36,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
Twice is enough for me.

Are they touring for a new album?
Yes, and it's sold out.

90GT50 is offline  
 
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 07:32 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marisa
Anyone else going to see them on the 31st?

Tickets
So how was it Risa? How were the new songs? I guess their new album comes out in a couple of weeks.
Geor! is offline  
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 10:26 AM
DERP DERP DERP
 
90GT50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Close one eye, step to the side.
Posts: 36,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
So how was it Risa? How were the new songs? I guess their new album comes out in a couple of weeks.
few weeks, two days ago, same difference, right?

http://www.mediafire.com/?5owygomlgyf

90GT50 is offline  
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 11:40 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90GT50
few weeks, two days ago, same difference, right?

http://www.mediafire.com/?5owygomlgyf
Thanks, even though I probably won't listen to it if I download it.
Geor! is offline  
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 11:42 AM
DERP DERP DERP
 
90GT50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Close one eye, step to the side.
Posts: 36,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
Thanks, even though I probably won't listen to it if I download it.
I havent even dl'd it yet, I just knew it was out there. I'm way too lazy to turn on my laptop, external hd, wait 10 minutes to dl, then wait another fucking 10 minutes for itunes to load, then another 5 to update my ipod just so I can have it on there.

90GT50 is offline  
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 12:24 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90GT50
I havent even dl'd it yet, I just knew it was out there. I'm way too lazy to turn on my laptop, external hd, wait 10 minutes to dl, then wait another fucking 10 minutes for itunes to load, then another 5 to update my ipod just so I can have it on there.
I'm too lazy to go to the store and buy CD-Rs and burn it to a CD. I'll be getting an iPod soon, I think.
Geor! is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome