Gray's Anatomy - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-10-2007, 09:03 AM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!
 
99shestang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Colony
Posts: 8,952
Gray's Anatomy

Who watches this show? I love it but have missed the last 2 episodes. Can anyone tell me what's been happening? I made for sure plans to be home for tonights Episode.

http://www.myspace.com/missgirl01


Happiness is not a goal, but a way of life.

99shestang is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-10-2007, 09:07 AM
Ide fuck her in the ass..
 
Da Prez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: CrooKed I muthafucker!
Posts: 42,924
i watch it every thrusday, im free today and have it on my dvr...

let me try and remember what happened last week, george is trying to transfer hospitals, so him and izzy are not talking, and then end up in the elevator together and start kissing again... allison went to some clinic to get impregnated that her old friends run, but she doesnt have enuf eggs and cant have a kid, i think she is leaving the show and that clinic is gonna be a spinoff...

i cant remember the thursday before, but if i do i will come update ya...




WTB: At&T phone... pm me what ya got...

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Da Prez is offline  
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-10-2007, 09:58 AM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!
 
99shestang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Colony
Posts: 8,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prez
i watch it every thrusday, im free today and have it on my dvr...

let me try and remember what happened last week, george is trying to transfer hospitals, so him and izzy are not talking, and then end up in the elevator together and start kissing again... allison went to some clinic to get impregnated that her old friends run, but she doesnt have enuf eggs and cant have a kid, i think she is leaving the show and that clinic is gonna be a spinoff...

i cant remember the thursday before, but if i do i will come update ya...
Addison wanting a baby??? That is weird. I knew I should have Tivo'd it! Damit!

So what's up with McDreamy and Gray?

http://www.myspace.com/missgirl01


Happiness is not a goal, but a way of life.

99shestang is offline  
 
post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-10-2007, 10:03 AM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!
 
99shestang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Colony
Posts: 8,952
I love this show... and have the first 2 seasons on DVD

http://www.myspace.com/missgirl01


Happiness is not a goal, but a way of life.

99shestang is offline  
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-10-2007, 10:23 AM
Ide fuck her in the ass..
 
Da Prez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: CrooKed I muthafucker!
Posts: 42,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99shestang
Addison wanting a baby??? That is weird. I knew I should have Tivo'd it! Damit!

So what's up with McDreamy and Gray?
she told mc dreamy that she cheated on him, and he lied to her and said he did too, so that she wouldnt feel so guilty, but he didnt... but after that she left the hospital and went to that clinic, cause she said a baby would make her life better...




WTB: At&T phone... pm me what ya got...

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Da Prez is offline  
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-10-2007, 10:33 AM
Hood Approved.
 
CarrieNC17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Gasoline Dreams
Posts: 3,359
McDreamy and Grey are on break but I don't think Meredith knows it. He gets all serious because his original purpose was to come to the hospital to be chief and now he's all upset because the Chief is semi-holding him back to protect Meredith.
CarrieNC17 is offline  
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-10-2007, 10:33 AM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!
 
99shestang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Colony
Posts: 8,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prez
she told mc dreamy that she cheated on him, and he lied to her and said he did too, so that she wouldnt feel so guilty, but he didnt... but after that she left the hospital and went to that clinic, cause she said a baby would make her life better...
Are you talking about McSteamy?

http://www.myspace.com/missgirl01


Happiness is not a goal, but a way of life.

99shestang is offline  
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-10-2007, 10:34 AM
Hood Approved.
 
CarrieNC17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Gasoline Dreams
Posts: 3,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prez
she told mc dreamy that she cheated on him, and he lied to her and said he did too, so that she wouldnt feel so guilty, but he didnt... but after that she left the hospital and went to that clinic, cause she said a baby would make her life better...
That's McSteamy.
CarrieNC17 is offline  
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-10-2007, 10:36 AM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!
 
99shestang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Colony
Posts: 8,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrieNC17
McDreamy and Grey are on break but I don't think Meredith knows it. He gets all serious because his original purpose was to come to the hospital to be chief and now he's all upset because the Chief is semi-holding him back to protect Meredith.
I kind of thought something like that would happen. I knew he would break her heart again after she chose McDreamy over the Vet

http://www.myspace.com/missgirl01


Happiness is not a goal, but a way of life.

99shestang is offline  
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-10-2007, 10:45 AM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!
 
99shestang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Colony
Posts: 8,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrieNC17
That's McSteamy.
Who did she cheat with if McSteamy didn't?????

http://www.myspace.com/missgirl01


Happiness is not a goal, but a way of life.

99shestang is offline  
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-10-2007, 10:46 AM
Hood Approved.
 
CarrieNC17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Gasoline Dreams
Posts: 3,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99shestang
Who did she cheat with if McSteamy didn't?????
Alex!!

Even though you can sort of tell that Alex likes Eva, who had her baby girl!

OMG, and Meredith's stepmom who was trying to get all close and be a mom to her died. She wasn't feeling good, and then like two days later she died. Her dad slapped her, and now it's total f'in chaos again.

God I love this show.
CarrieNC17 is offline  
post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-10-2007, 10:48 AM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
At least Fred's stepped up from Y&R
bcoop is offline  
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-10-2007, 10:48 AM
Ide fuck her in the ass..
 
Da Prez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: CrooKed I muthafucker!
Posts: 42,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrieNC17
That's McSteamy.

oops my bad...




WTB: At&T phone... pm me what ya got...

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Da Prez is offline  
post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-10-2007, 10:49 AM
Ide fuck her in the ass..
 
Da Prez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: CrooKed I muthafucker!
Posts: 42,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
At least Fred's stepped up from Y&R
im watching y&r as i type...




WTB: At&T phone... pm me what ya got...

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Da Prez is offline  
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-10-2007, 10:54 AM
Ide fuck her in the ass..
 
Da Prez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: CrooKed I muthafucker!
Posts: 42,924
lindsey go here and you can watch the episodes you missed online...

http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing




WTB: At&T phone... pm me what ya got...

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Da Prez is offline  
post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-10-2007, 11:06 AM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!
 
99shestang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Colony
Posts: 8,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrieNC17
Alex!!

Even though you can sort of tell that Alex likes Eva, who had her baby girl!

OMG, and Meredith's stepmom who was trying to get all close and be a mom to her died. She wasn't feeling good, and then like two days later she died. Her dad slapped her, and now it's total f'in chaos again.

God I love this show.
was told she dies. I never saw that coming. I'm so addicted but the last few weeks I have been so busy.

SO her dad slapped her?? Hmm... I wonder what will happen with her and her dad now.

http://www.myspace.com/missgirl01


Happiness is not a goal, but a way of life.

99shestang is offline  
post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-10-2007, 11:07 AM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!
 
99shestang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Colony
Posts: 8,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prez
lindsey go here and you can watch the episodes you missed online...

http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing

ohhhh... thank you! I will watch them when I get home before tonights episode.

Thanks Fred

http://www.myspace.com/missgirl01


Happiness is not a goal, but a way of life.

99shestang is offline  
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-10-2007, 11:16 AM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99shestang
ohhhh... thank you! I will watch them when I get home before tonights episode.

Thanks Fred

Good luck. Last week's was a two hour episode, and the other one was an hour.
bcoop is offline  
post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-10-2007, 11:21 AM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!
 
99shestang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Colony
Posts: 8,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
Good luck. Last week's was a two hour episode, and the other one was an hour.
Damn it was 2 hours?? I must have really missed a lot.

http://www.myspace.com/missgirl01


Happiness is not a goal, but a way of life.

99shestang is offline  
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-10-2007, 11:36 AM
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 7,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99shestang
Damn it was 2 hours?? I must have really missed a lot.
They are setting up a spinoff so really it is just one episode of GA and another of whatever that other show will be but they are mixed together back and forth. The new show looks shitty.
usmcluke is offline  
post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-10-2007, 12:06 PM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!
 
99shestang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Colony
Posts: 8,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcluke
They are setting up a spinoff so really it is just one episode of GA and another of whatever that other show will be but they are mixed together back and forth. The new show looks shitty.
I kind of thought that.

Is tonight a 2 hour show?

http://www.myspace.com/missgirl01


Happiness is not a goal, but a way of life.

99shestang is offline  
post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-11-2007, 07:33 AM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!
 
99shestang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Colony
Posts: 8,952
It always gets good in the last 5 minutes... I hate that. Last nights episode was great!

http://www.myspace.com/missgirl01


Happiness is not a goal, but a way of life.

99shestang is offline  
post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-11-2007, 07:34 AM
How you doin'
 
STANGGT40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: 8 Rib > 6 Rib
Posts: 28,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99shestang
Who watches this show? I love it but have missed the last 2 episodes. Can anyone tell me what's been happening? I made for sure plans to be home for tonights Episode.
go to www.abc.com...you can watch them on their website.

brad
STANGGT40 is offline  
post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-11-2007, 08:34 AM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!
 
99shestang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Colony
Posts: 8,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by STANGGT40
go to www.abc.com...you can watch them on their website.

brad
I'm going to do that this weekend since I didn't have time between the random shopping and the new episode.

http://www.myspace.com/missgirl01


Happiness is not a goal, but a way of life.

99shestang is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome