Official Thread - The Police: June 26/27 - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 11:10 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Official Thread - The Police: June 26/27

Who is going?

Tickets are somewhat OUTTA sight, yet, considering the venue and the fact this will probably be the last time in a while, if ever, that they tour together, definitely worth it.

<--- still has albums, an 8 track , and several cassettes - 1978 thru 1986

(since replaced with CDs of course )

Discuss...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 11:30 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Received an e-mail from ticketmaster about it and tried to purhase tickets a couple of days before they went on sale (I didn't know the exact date). When I clicked the link it said something along the lines of "Tickets for this event have not gone on sale yet, but feel free to join The Police ticket club for $100 in order to purchase tickets before they go onsale to the general public."

I said fuck that and fuck them. I can only imagine what they were selling them for. What's even worse is that concert would be a fucking GREAT birthday present for me. Maybe I got lucky and pops picked up a couple, but I'm not counting on it.

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-18-2007, 10:43 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
Received an e-mail from ticketmaster about it and tried to purhase tickets a couple of days before they went on sale (I didn't know the exact date). When I clicked the link it said something along the lines of "Tickets for this event have not gone on sale yet, but feel free to join The Police ticket club for $100 in order to purchase tickets before they go onsale to the general public."

I said fuck that and fuck them. I can only imagine what they were selling them for. What's even worse is that concert would be a fucking GREAT birthday present for me. Maybe I got lucky and pops picked up a couple, but I'm not counting on it.

Yeah...that was a month ago...

They can be purchased now online - if you like sitting behind the stage or in the nose bleed section...damn ticket scalping companies (ticketwhorder, ethugtickets.com, Texas ticket ripoffs - you get the idea)

Example : Section 322, row L - $105 a seat! (sold in packages of 2 or 4 only per household )

Despite the above, I still plan on going - should be a great show (after I drop $50 for parking that is )
Sponsored Links
Advertisement