Final season...... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 10:16 PM Thread Starter
Lyn
Lifer

Final season......

Of the Sopranos start tomorrow (Sunday) night. Hope the last 9 episodes are good ones.

Lyn
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 10:18 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

I guess now wouldn't be the best time to start watching. Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #3 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 11:12 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino
I guess now wouldn't be the best time to start watching. Doh!
Seven Minute Sopranos. Spoilers for every episode/season so far...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz_Ees_-kE4

post #4 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 11:40 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty
Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #5 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-08-2007, 03:36 AM
Sure Shot

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

post #6 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-08-2007, 09:57 AM
Oooooooh-whee

Been waiting a long damn time for this.

8/16/05
post #7 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-08-2007, 10:47 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Only thing that sucks is that you know how it's going to end. You just don't know how, if you get my drift...

post #8 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-08-2007, 02:04 PM
Shredder

I cant get into this stuff the whole gangster getting away with killing and getting rich at the same time thing, but the actors are very good

post #9 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-08-2007, 09:09 PM
D
Sofa Kingdom

Tonight's episode had me thinking at one point that something BIG was going to happen. Nothing did.
post #10 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-08-2007, 09:46 PM
Lifer

I hope the family isnt left up to Anthony Jr, or else theyre screwed.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #11 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-09-2007, 10:01 AM
Oooooooh-whee

Pretty uneventful, disappointing even.

8/16/05
post #12 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-09-2007, 11:13 AM
UFO Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty

Yeah this is to fast I tried

"I Approve This Message"
post #13 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-09-2007, 10:49 PM
Sure Shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums
Pretty uneventful, disappointing even.
Uneventful? Are you serious? I thought it was pretty good all around.

post #14 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-09-2007, 11:08 PM
D
Sofa Kingdom

It was good. To me, when Carmella and Janice crashed out on the beach while Tony and Bobby were on the boat, it felt like they were building up to something big. I'm fucking pissed that Tony's daughter (Jamie Lyn Sigler) want's to move to California. She's the fuckin bomb diggity.
post #15 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 08:10 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by D
It was good. To me, when Carmella and Janice crashed out on the beach while Tony and Bobby were on the boat, it felt like they were building up to something big. I'm fucking pissed that Tony's daughter (Jamie Lyn Sigler) want's to move to California. She's the fuckin bomb diggity.
I fucked her.

post #16 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 08:14 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by D
Tonight's episode had me thinking at one point that something BIG was going to happen. Nothing did.
Something big did happen. Bobby killed someone. This is what is ultimately going to bring down Tony Soprano.

The person he killed ripped his shirt off. Remember the "DNA evidence" scene when he and Tony are on the boat? That's going to come back on Bobby and he will flip, join witness protection with his fatass wife and Tony will be in jail. I'll just go ahead and call it right now.

I sure do hope that I'm wrong as I want the ending to this fantastic show to be just completely jaw-dropping; something that just totally comes from out of left field and you're just left saying "what. the. fuck?"

post #17 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 03:09 PM
Oooooooh-whee

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97blkpny
Uneventful? Are you serious? I thought it was pretty good all around.
I was bored. Yeah, some important things happened, but put some effort into it. It's like the writers have given up. In previous seasons, when important shit went down, you were in suspense or excited. With this episode and a few from last season, it just been, meh.

8/16/05
post #18 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 07:46 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
Something big did happen. Bobby killed someone. This is what is ultimately going to bring down Tony Soprano.

The person he killed ripped his shirt off. Remember the "DNA evidence" scene when he and Tony are on the boat? That's going to come back on Bobby and he will flip, join witness protection with his fatass wife and Tony will be in jail. I'll just go ahead and call it right now.

I sure do hope that I'm wrong as I want the ending to this fantastic show to be just completely jaw-dropping; something that just totally comes from out of left field and you're just left saying "what. the. fuck?"

Then he will go on trial for murder, in the middle of the trial Christopher is going to whack Tony.

It's always the one closest to you... - Carlo Gambino.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
post #19 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 09:03 PM
Time Served

Quote:

I don't think he was wearing the same shirt, wasn't he wearing a white t-shirt when he slapped Tony? It seems like he was wearing more of a golf shirt when he killed that canadian guy. I only saw it one time though, so I'm not sure, but it was the next day it makes sense that he would change
post #20 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 09:19 PM
D
Sofa Kingdom

Either way, the first episode obviously left a lot of doors open. I'm anxious to watch it Sunday.
post #21 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 10:21 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by D
Either way, the first episode obviously left a lot of doors open. I'm anxious to watch it Sunday.
Me too. They almost lost me with that last set of episodes with all of those annoying dreaming episodes Tony was having. Wtf that had to do with anything I dunno.

There is still a chance that Johnny Sac can turn evidence too.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
post #22 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-18-2007, 11:12 AM Thread Starter
Lyn
Lifer

Boring first 2 episodes. Hope the next 7 aren't as boring.

Lyn
post #23 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-18-2007, 11:17 AM
Resident Epicurean

I don't think you people are reading between the lines.

As someone said earlier, DNA evidence is going to come back on Bobby for that murder. The whole thing between Chris and Tony is going to explode. Not to mention, Phil Leotardo is stepping down as acting boss to make way for little Carmine. I see Tony getting whacked, but haven't yet decided whether it will be Phil, or Chris. I am almost positive one of them will, though.
post #24 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-18-2007, 12:23 PM
Oooooooh-whee

After the first episode, I decided not to reorder HBO. Sopranos would have been the only thing I got it for and it just didn't seem worth it. Hopefully the rest of the season gets better for those of you paying for it.

8/16/05
post #25 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-18-2007, 01:36 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums
After the first episode, I decided not to reorder HBO. Sopranos would have been the only thing I got it for and it just didn't seem worth it. Hopefully the rest of the season gets better for those of you paying for it.

There are soooo many other good shows on HBO though. You not a fan of Deadwood, or The Wire? I'm still fucking PISSED that they cancelled Lucky Louie after the first season. That was by far, the funniest damn sitcom ever.
post #26 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-18-2007, 01:38 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
There are soooo many other good shows on HBO though. You not a fan of Deadwood, or The Wire? I'm still fucking PISSED that they cancelled Lucky Louie after the first season. That was by far, the funniest damn sitcom ever.
Yeah, Louie was great. Deadwood was great (still waiting for the movies), The Wire is great, Oz was excellent and Preacher is going to be the best series they've ever released.
post #27 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-18-2007, 01:42 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Yeah, Louie was great. Deadwood was great (still waiting for the movies), The Wire is great, Oz was excellent and Preacher is going to be the best series they've ever released.

Never heard of Preacher. What's it going to be about?
post #28 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-18-2007, 01:45 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Never heard of Preacher. What's it going to be about?
Based on the comic book of the same name. About a preacher (hence the name) going on a journey to find God. It's a pretty twisted story and I've heard that it's being handled by the producers of The Sopranos.
post #29 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-18-2007, 01:55 PM
Frequent Flyer

I just moved and got about 3-4 free months of HBO which should last the entire season of the Sopranos. I can say that the first 2 episodes have been boring, however, they are laying a lot ground work that will have to be played out fairly quickly to wrap up the whole series.
post #30 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-18-2007, 02:00 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamLX
I just moved and got about 3-4 free months of HBO which should last the entire season of the Sopranos. I can say that the first 2 episodes have been boring, however, they are laying a lot ground work that will have to be played out fairly quickly to wrap up the whole series.
In the back of my mind, I'm hoping that the final show concludes with the words "To be continued."
post #31 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-18-2007, 03:09 PM
Oooooooh-whee

Quote:
We had HBO at the last house and it seemed like all we ever used it for was to watch Sopranos, so after the last season we canceled it. There were other shows on that I really wanted to watch, but didn't have time. Having a DVR now solves the time issue, but I'm one of those people who can't come on in the middle of a series and just get into it. If I'm not in the know about what's happened from day one, I won't bother. I may really want to, but my brain just won't allow it.

8/16/05
post #32 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-18-2007, 03:23 PM
Frequent Flyer

Quote:
In the back of my mind, I'm hoping that the final show concludes with the words "To be continued."
That's crossed my mind as well.

I just find it hard to completely wrap up a series like this one. Similiar to how Seinfeld ended, kind of difficult to come to a complete stop and think that it's just over.
post #33 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-07-2007, 12:53 PM
Mrs. PooterWS6

Quote:
we watched Louie's stand up on - demand. He is SO funny, and I love Jim Norton... that was a really good show.

I have forgotten everything on the Sopranos now. I am liking this season though so far...

"I don't skinny dip, I chubby dunk"
post #34 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-07-2007, 01:01 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

They're keeping us guessing if Christopher is going to flip or not. First, he's pissed off at Paulie for being a cocksucker. Then he falls off the wagon (again) then drives to his AA buddy spillin his guts about the crew and Adriana. While heading to the door, he turns and pops the guy right in the head!

Looks like Christopher and Paulie are going to war and that sticks Tony in a BAD spot.

Plus, did anyone catch the look in AJ's eye when they were torturing the kid? EVen though he was being a pussy about the girl, he may have found he likes violence after all.

Hmmmmmmm.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
post #35 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-08-2007, 08:39 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKD
They're keeping us guessing if Christopher is going to flip or not. First, he's pissed off at Paulie for being a cocksucker. Then he falls off the wagon (again) then drives to his AA buddy spillin his guts about the crew and Adriana. While heading to the door, he turns and pops the guy right in the head!

Looks like Christopher and Paulie are going to war and that sticks Tony in a BAD spot.

Plus, did anyone catch the look in AJ's eye when they were torturing the kid? EVen though he was being a pussy about the girl, he may have found he likes violence after all.

Hmmmmmmm.

Yep. Chris is going to flip. And if he doesn't, the riff between him and Paulie is going to start the mob war of all mob wars, and bring everyone down. Yeah, the first two episodes were a little boring, but it's starting to heat up now. I can't wait to see how it all unfolds. Good season for sure, and seems like a good way to go out.
post #36 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-08-2007, 09:19 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Yep. Chris is going to flip. And if he doesn't, the riff between him and Paulie is going to start the mob war of all mob wars, and bring everyone down. Yeah, the first two episodes were a little boring, but it's starting to heat up now. I can't wait to see how it all unfolds. Good season for sure, and seems like a good way to go out.
3 episodes left right?
post #37 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-09-2007, 11:43 AM
Time Served

did anyone get the feeling that AJ liked the site of that guy getting acid poured on his foot. i think he mite get involved. its hard to say chris's stance, he did kind of almost spilled his guts to (actor tim daley). but then agian shot him dead, after he almost told him.HBO is awesome its almost uncountable on how much award winning show they put out. ex. sex and the city, entourage, band of brother, big love, city of angels, OZ, 6 feet under,deadwood,curb your enthusiam(funny as hell),Carnival,the wire, and most awarded The Soprano's. i know im probaly forgetting some.

1994 Cobra
1996 Accord
2005 Suzuki Quadsport Z-400
2003 Arctic Cat ZL-600 SS EFI Its a snowmobile!
post #38 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-09-2007, 11:46 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
3 episodes left right?

I believe so.
post #39 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-09-2007, 02:09 PM
Time Served

no its only 4 ep's left.

1994 Cobra
1996 Accord
2005 Suzuki Quadsport Z-400
2003 Arctic Cat ZL-600 SS EFI Its a snowmobile!
post #40 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-14-2007, 08:21 AM
Resident Epicurean

So... What did everyone think? Totally threw me off. I figured Chris would rat them out, and BAM. Good thing for Tony.

I think some major shit is going to go down between Jersey and New York. Phil's a prick, and wants it all.

Also - AJ breaking down at the psychologist "Why can't we all just get along".
post #41 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-14-2007, 08:55 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
So... What did everyone think? Totally threw me off. I figured Chris would rat them out, and BAM. Good thing for Tony.

I think some major shit is going to go down between Jersey and New York. Phil's a prick, and wants it all.

Also - AJ breaking down at the psychologist "Why can't we all just get along".
Judging by the preview scenes from the next show, some major shit is going to go down. I still don't know how this damn thing is going to end though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement