DFW Mustang Forums banner

Traded an XD9 and Taurus PT 101 for this...

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  JESmith 
#1 · (Edited)
I have been wanting a battle rifle for some time now...and so last night traded my XD9 and PT100 for this:

From what I can tell it is a CAI L1A1 with the Imbel receiver. It is a heavy rifle. Came with 3 mags, hard case and a scope plus some ammunition...not even made for the rifle (30.06 and some other large bullets)

But here is my issue, I am just not feeling this rifle. I really want a PTR-91 or a CETME (with good gap). Any ideas on what I could sell this for on TexasGunTrader or Glocktalk? Gunbroker has them from $300 to $900 so I have no clue. I don't know too many people who have PTR's who would want to trade...so I have to sell then re-buy what I want.

See less See more
#7 ·
A G3 variant will be heavy, any 308 outside of an ar10. I'd be more than happy to let you shoot my G3 if you want to get a feeling. Also, is be more than happy to help you find a good cetme or pre, what to look for, cheap fixes, etc. I've been working with them for a long time.

#10 ·
If it weren't for the stock and the fact I can't change it out easily, I would be keeping it...

A G3 variant will be heavy, any 308 outside of an ar10. I'd be more than happy to let you shoot my G3 if you want to get a feeling. Also, is be more than happy to help you find a good cetme or pre, what to look for, cheap fixes, etc. I've been working with them for a long time.
Thank you for the offers, I would love to get a PTR or even a properly gapped CETME, I would even keep this if you know how to easily change out the stock and grip..any help appreciated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.