Contemplating trading my XD9 for a PPS - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-02-2010, 01:03 PM Thread Starter
GAP
Carpe Burrito

Contemplating trading my XD9 for a PPS

My Springfield has been great, but i'm finding it a little to chunky to carry as much as I would like. So i'm looking at the PPS because it's thinner and lighter. The size of my Service XD was never a problem though. Well, at least not after getting the grip chopped to subcompact length.

I'm going to the gun show next weekend and i'm going to see what kind of trade I can make towards a Walther PPS. I'm just unsure what I can get for my XD towards the trade. It's a 9mm XD9 with XS big dot night sights. The grip was shortened to subcomp length. It comes with 2mags, lock, factory case and mag loader. The other 3 mags I have I think i'll just sell separately. What do you guys think I can get for it at the gun show?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-02-2010, 01:41 PM
The token Asian guy

At the last gun show in FW, I saw NIB XD-9 subcompacts for as low as $400 and service models for $420. Some tables still had them for near $500. A used chopped one.... I don't know. I've never been a fan of grip chopping so I would walk away if you were asking $300. Then again, to others that grip chop might be just what they want.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement