Firearm collection pictures (gun pRoN) - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-14-2010, 11:57 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Firearm collection pictures (gun pRoN)

I was going through a bunch of old pictures tonight and dug these up from the mid/early 90's. This was a relative of a very good friend of mine that I attended the Univesity of Music Science and Culture with. This guy has a very impressive collection and my buddy and I at about the age of 16/17 were in total shock with all the cool shit he had. I took these pictures and just about forgot about them until a few hours ago. Figured I show them just for fun. This guy lived in, of all places, New York City and I really don't know what the he did for a living or how he kept it all in the attic without too much trouble.

Nice assortment of rounds

Guns everywhere they can fit

Reloading equipment

What's this for????

....the .50 caliber rifle hanging on the shelf of course.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-15-2010, 12:15 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Moar...

The guy had like 2 or 20 of everything. One to look at, one to shoot and, 5 or six more to finger fuck. It was nuts.

Some of my personal favorites in this one

A few M14's

Only could touch with gloves on.

Now what fun would all this be unless we could actually blast some of these off? We were limited to about 7-8 guns because everthing had to fit in the Buick to drive to the range.

Here's what we brought. Looks like the AR-15, M-14, 22-250 and the .44 made the cut along with some shotguns for skeet and trap later in the day. I'm pretty sure we had the M1 carbine out there too?

And of course the beast had to come too. We each put about 5-6 rounds through it and then the range asked us if we would just shoot it into the berm at 500 meters because we were putting too big of a hole in the metal targets and blowing them apart. That thing was brutal to shoot. Really had a lot of kick, but holy shit it was fun. I haven't fired, and probably never will ever again, so many weapons outside of the military in my entire life.

post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-15-2010, 02:49 AM
#4 Best QB Ever

That's pretty fucking awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-15-2010, 04:52 AM
Time Served

Jesus, I like the rack of M1 Garands he had. That rack alone is some money nowadays.

R, just R
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-15-2010, 07:08 AM
Lifer

OK, now I like guns, but when you have so many that you have to lable the damn things so you know what they are, well then, I think you might have too many.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-15-2010, 08:48 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03trubluGT View Post
OK, now I like guns, but when you have so many that you have to lable the damn things so you know what they are, well then, I think you might have too many.
This guy was kind of a neat freak when came down to his guns. I've never seen anything like it. I reminds me of the scene in the beginning of the movie Comando where he goes into his gun vault and everything was pretty much staged like this. Or Burt and Reba's house in Tremors.....
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-16-2010, 12:34 AM
The Janitor

I must say i laughed at the "Univesity of Music Science and Culture" quip. I bet its older than dirt but first time i have seen it, lol.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-16-2010, 12:37 AM
The Janitor

BTW, how in the fuck could you ever take a girl home and not scare the absolutely living fuckshit out of her.

Thats like coming home to a guy who would like to show you his axe collection.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-16-2010, 02:15 AM
mannish boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw33 View Post
This guy was kind of a neat freak when came down to his guns. I've never seen anything like it. I reminds me of the scene in the beginning of the movie Comando where he goes into his gun vault and everything was pretty much staged like this. Or Burt and Reba's house in Tremors.....
lol, excellent references
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-16-2010, 03:17 PM
Lifer

That is one hell of a private collection. His reloading stuff looks like a sweat shop.
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-16-2010, 03:20 PM
Lifer

acrylic covers on vertually everything that would be sensitive to dust is a pretty good idea also. "Honey have you seen that clear cake cover?" "Nope" (smiles cause you know it is covering the triple beams)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement