Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-31-2010, 02:23 PM
Adrenaline is my ABS.

hmmm

1985 Mustang GT "MNM"
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-31-2010, 02:29 PM Thread Starter
Painting Your House

Got this info from the Frisco Gun Show at a booth on the way out the door. Kind of hard to believe that Texas would recognize such permit within its borders. I mean, why require stricter laws on a Texas permit if you are gonna allow Utah permits in Texas with far less qualifications.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-31-2010, 02:33 PM
Time Served

I bet the Texas legislature modifies it so Texas residents have to get their chl in Texas, which means you just lost some money and time going with an out of state chl.

I also wouldn't give money to a business that steals.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-31-2010, 02:37 PM Thread Starter
Painting Your House

Quote:
Originally Posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
I bet the Texas legislature modifies it so Texas residents have to get their chl in Texas, which means you just lost some money and time going with an out of state chl.

I also wouldn't give money to a business that steals.
Now this is a good point that I was talking to my brother in law about. But would there be a granny clause. I would think not.

Steal? I guess I didnt catch that. Help me out.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-31-2010, 04:35 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSnake1996 View Post
Now this is a good point that I was talking to my brother in law about. But would there be a granny clause. I would think not.

Steal? I guess I didnt catch that. Help me out.
granny clause hell no its a double ended direct source of income to the state, from the applicant and from the teacher. Plus the additional kicker of creating a background search on each applicant that can be given law enforcement if need be.

the chick at the bottom of the main page was the terminator in the terminator TV series. they also add "copyright 2009 ... all rights reserved" at the bottom of the page. Which makes it appear that they are claiming the image is theirs. Its not and cant be used on a commercial website as such.

A further reason I wouldn't deal with the company is they are sloppy and cant use grammar on the about us page it reads "Under Constructions" while on the "how you get" page it reads "Under Construction". Were they paying for by the website by the word and cant use spell check? Since the site was copyrighted in 2009 why haven't they added any info. If they are this sloopy/lazy what are they going to do if the app gets screwed up some how?
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-31-2010, 06:24 PM Thread Starter
Painting Your House

Quote:
Originally Posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
granny clause hell no its a double ended direct source of income to the state, from the applicant and from the teacher. Plus the additional kicker of creating a background search on each applicant that can be given law enforcement if need be.

the chick at the bottom of the main page was the terminator in the terminator TV series. they also add "copyright 2009 ... all rights reserved" at the bottom of the page. Which makes it appear that they are claiming the image is theirs. Its not and cant be used on a commercial website as such.

A further reason I wouldn't deal with the company is they are sloppy and cant use grammar on the about us page it reads "Under Constructions" while on the "how you get" page it reads "Under Construction". Were they paying for by the website by the word and cant use spell check? Since the site was copyrighted in 2009 why haven't they added any info. If they are this sloopy/lazy what are they going to do if the app gets screwed up some how?
Great points. Something just didnt set right with me on this, and is why I posted this as a discussion. Thanks for the feed back.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-31-2010, 09:02 PM
GROWED UP WRONG

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-01-2010, 06:56 PM Thread Starter
Painting Your House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopped54 View Post
But quite a bit more relaxed than previous thread. The Utah qualifications are by far the most relaxed chl.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement