Is my sarcasm detector broken or do that many people really not care for Glock's? - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 10:35 AM Thread Starter
Oooooooh-whee
 
Tyrone Biggums's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: What up with that? What up with that?!
Posts: 10,434
Is my sarcasm detector broken or do that many people really not care for Glock's?

I've got a Glock 19 and like it, but it's also my first handgun so it's all I know. Couldn't beat the price, so it was an easy choice. Just curious.

8/16/05
Tyrone Biggums is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 10:37 AM
I Я Invizabul
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Candyland
Posts: 4,909
Many people like them ... but a shit ton of people dont. I dont like them because of the shitty grip angle, crappy slide release and mag catch.
Pokulski-Blatz is offline  
post #3 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 10:43 AM
Slingin rock on da corner
 
NTexas_V-Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Sherman TX
Posts: 3,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
Many people like them ... but a shit ton of people dont. I dont like them because of the shitty grip angle, crappy slide release and mag catch.
I've got nothing against them other than what you listed. I don't think they are poorly built, or anything like that.

IMO, guns are like shoes, some fit, some don't. The Glock family just didn't fit me.

Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to kill them.


God Bless our Troops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prez
my excuse is i dont give a fuck...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyMCev View Post
sass me again and see what happens...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yale View Post
I knew you were a titty hating fag the moment I met you.

2007 Harley Davidson Street Bob
2003 King Ranch F-150
NTexas_V-Star is offline  
 
post #4 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 10:52 AM
SingleFTMFW!
 
mysticcobrakilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: House shoppin
Posts: 1,559
I love mine, only gun I'd have besides a glock would be a sig.




Stock 05 mustang parts for sale! Stock Driveshaft, uca, lca's, intake manifold, injectors, mass air, ect. CHEAP!
mysticcobrakilla is offline  
post #5 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 11:11 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: MidCities
Posts: 652
Boom bitch just waiting to happen.

SA XD FTW
Stoner is offline  
post #6 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 11:14 AM
I Я Invizabul
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Candyland
Posts: 4,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoner View Post
Boom bitch just waiting to happen.

SA XD FTW
Glock kabooms are only likely to happen on the .40 models. I dont recall ever seeing a case of it with a 9mm pistol.
Pokulski-Blatz is offline  
post #7 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 11:14 AM
The token Asian guy
 
propellerhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SBRacing
Posts: 8,050
They're decent and priced fairly well so it's the typical entry-level gun. Lots of first timers have it and get all brand loyal about it.

propellerhead is offline  
post #8 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 11:19 AM
Lifer
 
Trip McNeely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 29,396
Love my Glock .40. Woudn't carry anything else.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

Trip McNeely is offline  
post #9 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 11:55 AM
duh...duh....duh
 
ceyko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: ES BEER
Posts: 9,543
I like it by try not to defend them too much since it really does not matter. XD is another brand that others like, but I don't like that one so much from the little I've TRIED to like them.

I know damned good shooters/"gun people" that love Glocks and some that don't. It really does not matter. What matters is that you do or don't like them.

My '03 Sold.
ceyko is offline  
post #10 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 12:17 PM
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
I think they're great guns for reliability. I can't stand them otherwise. I would recommend an XD over a glock.
CJ is offline  
post #11 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 12:28 PM
dee
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
Many people like them ... but a shit ton of people dont. I dont like them because of the shitty grip angle, crappy slide release and mag catch.
Could not have said it better myself, besides out of all the "plastic" guns Glocks to me feel the worst.I personally will stick to my 1911's.
dee is offline  
post #12 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 12:36 PM
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by dee View Post
Could not have said it better myself, besides out of all the "plastic" guns Glocks to me feel the worst.I personally will stick to my 1911's.
don't forget the lack of safety.
CJ is offline  
post #13 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 01:03 PM
2-7 and still a fan!
 
BOOSTED32V's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: In a place that has become a ghost town...
Posts: 16,954
I've had most everything and carried most everything, my Glock is by far the best gun to carry. My G-32 is so lightwieght (I only keep 7 bullets in the mag.) that I forget I have it on me. This is the most important thing to me, COMFORT. And its very accurate, if I get any lip from a group of ninjas, one shot from this loud mofo, will have the entire tribe running in all directions....
BOOSTED32V is offline  
post #14 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 01:33 PM
Lifer
 
Hass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,713
Not a Glock fan.

XD or Sig Sauer would be better.
Hass is offline  
post #15 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 02:56 PM
Banned
 
DOHCTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Waco
Posts: 5,539
They are cheap and reliable. Most GLOCK owners swear by them.


I personally do not care for them. They are bulky and ugly as fuck.
DOHCTR is offline  
post #16 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 03:02 PM
Founding Member
 
fordracing19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Lake Dallas Texas
Posts: 6,850
Ive shot my brothers and didnt like the grip. I like the feel of my Taurus PT111 better.

93 Teal/Gray Cobra
fordracing19 is offline  
post #17 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 03:09 PM
Factory Issue
 
Yale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Shippensburg, PA
Posts: 12,295
Do not want, do not care if others want.

EDIT: Might want in ZAC kit.

Give me a dollar.
Yale is offline  
post #18 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 03:40 PM
BP
Keep your unicorns
 
BP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: At the Dexter Lake Club
Posts: 12,422
I like having an external hammer and a thumb lock on it.

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
BP is offline  
post #19 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 04:55 PM
Lifer
 
Trip McNeely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 29,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by dee View Post
Could not have said it better myself, besides out of all the "plastic" guns Glocks to me feel the worst.I personally will stick to my 1911's.
I have both, so I'm good.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

Trip McNeely is offline  
post #20 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 04:58 PM
Lifer
 
Trip McNeely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 29,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCTR View Post
They are bulky and ugly as fuck.
The XD is waaaay more bulky.




CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

Trip McNeely is offline  
post #21 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 05:09 PM
Banned
 
DOHCTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Waco
Posts: 5,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip McNeely View Post
The XD is waaaay more bulky.
I didnt say that it wasnt. I own neither.
DOHCTR is offline  
post #22 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 05:18 PM
Lifer
 
Trip McNeely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 29,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCTR View Post
I didnt say that it wasnt. I own neither.
Gotcha.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

Trip McNeely is offline  
post #23 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 05:19 PM
Lifer
 
ThreeFingerPete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 14,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip McNeely View Post
The XD is waaaay more bulky.



You're fucking stoned.

ThreeFingerPete is offline  
post #24 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 05:22 PM
Lifer
 
Trip McNeely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 29,396
Why? Its fatter on the frame, its fatter, taller, and beveled on the slide? Are YOU high???

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

Trip McNeely is offline  
post #25 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 06:45 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 544
I'm just old fashioned... I don't want any pistol made of plastic and without safeties.... that goes for the M&Ps, XDs or Glocks. They all seem to shoot just fine, but I don't want to own a gun without a legitimate safety.

I've heard all about the double triggers blah blah blah.... any blind person can pick up a glock and kill someone, but to do it with a 1911 you have to at least be familiar with the operation of the firearm.
AnthonyS is offline  
post #26 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 07:26 PM
#1 HEAT FAN!!
 
Buzzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Compton
Posts: 2,531
Glock is your number one selling handgun for a reason. Glocks are as reliable as they come, accurate, and affordable. What more do you want from a handgun?
Buzzo is offline  
post #27 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 07:59 PM
Lifer
 
ThreeFingerPete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 14,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip McNeely View Post
Why? Its fatter on the frame, its fatter, taller, and beveled on the slide? Are YOU high???
It's shorter (with a longer sight radius), narrower than the glock(1.22" vs 1.27"). (referencing the .45 here)

You said it was WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY more bulky, and I think that's a ridiculous statement.

The guns are VERY comparable, both are very high quality, and I've owned both Glocks and XDs and I have NOTHING bad to say about either weapon.

In other words, go shoot it, and buy what you like. I wouldn't hesitate to trust my life to either.

ThreeFingerPete is offline  
post #28 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 09:18 PM
Lifer
 
futant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: DFW, TX
Posts: 1,664
glocks fucking rock
i mean seriously they might be the most prolific handgun maker in HISTORY
i dont even understand why people like XD's
last one i picked up I was like WTF ? What is this copy cat POS wanna be MF?
I like glocks. the only thing ive ever, ever thought a glock could use is :
3 1/2lb connector , which ends up equaling about 4 or so pnds
and maybe
maybe a larger slide release, or a extended grip if you have a 26, 27,33,30
man ive owned a lot of glocks and i love the grip angle. it's fucking perfect.
they are ugly though, but I don't buy a defensive weapon on looks. I have always been a utility person, function only. For God's sake i drive a K5 blazer.

79 K5 blazer, 6" lift 38x15" tires d44/12b lockers and chromoly axles ,6.2L GM diesel - Waste Vegetable Oil conversion - cross over steering,14"SAW nitrogen shocks, beefed shackles, shackle flip, winch/ bumpers, diff covers.

94 CBR 600 naked, handbraked, -1 +3 sprockets, one wheel operation mod

"I'm sorry, nothing quite says, "F- You, I'm from Texas" like an all-business, stripped-down K5."
futant is offline  
post #29 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 10:28 PM
Lifer
 
Trip McNeely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 29,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
It's shorter (with a longer sight radius), narrower than the glock(1.22" vs 1.27"). (referencing the .45 here)

You said it was WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY more bulky, and I think that's a ridiculous statement.

The guns are VERY comparable, both are very high quality, and I've owned both Glocks and XDs and I have NOTHING bad to say about either weapon.

In other words, go shoot it, and buy what you like. I wouldn't hesitate to trust my life to either.
I said WAAAY I was being facetious. But I agree, use what you are comfortable with definitely. I prefer the Glock. If so many agencies and feds carry them, its gotta say something.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

Trip McNeely is offline  
post #30 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010, 02:10 AM
Lifer
 
ThreeFingerPete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 14,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip McNeely View Post
I said WAAAY I was being facetious. But I agree, use what you are comfortable with definitely. I prefer the Glock. If so many agencies and feds carry them, its gotta say something.
I wouldn't exactly use that logic about the agencies using them. Price is also a strong factor for agencies, but it's one I choose to leave out of the equation for the most part.

A lot of agencies use Sigs as well, but that sucks for Lefties. LOL

ThreeFingerPete is offline  
post #31 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010, 02:37 AM
I Я Invizabul
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Candyland
Posts: 4,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
I wouldn't exactly use that logic about the agencies using them. Price is also a strong factor for agencies, but it's one I choose to leave out of the equation for the most part.

A lot of agencies use Sigs as well, but that sucks for Lefties. LOL
Fuck lefties.
Pokulski-Blatz is offline  
post #32 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010, 02:53 AM
Lifer
 
ThreeFingerPete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 14,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
Fuck lefties.
That's what SIG says!

ThreeFingerPete is offline  
post #33 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010, 03:04 AM
I Я Invizabul
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Candyland
Posts: 4,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
That's what SIG says!
Thats what I says!

Lefties are devil people.
Pokulski-Blatz is offline  
post #34 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010, 03:54 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by futant View Post
glocks fucking rock
i mean seriously they might be the most prolific handgun maker in HISTORY
i dont even understand why people like XD's
last one i picked up I was like WTF ? What is this copy cat POS wanna be MF?
I like glocks. the only thing ive ever, ever thought a glock could use is :
3 1/2lb connector , which ends up equaling about 4 or so pnds
and maybe
maybe a larger slide release, or a extended grip if you have a 26, 27,33,30
man ive owned a lot of glocks and i love the grip angle. it's fucking perfect.
they are ugly though, but I don't buy a defensive weapon on looks. I have always been a utility person, function only. For God's sake i drive a K5 blazer.
The 1911 has been around for over 100 years... it was designed by the man himself in 1908 and the gov't accepted it in 1911 hence the name. The Glock won't be the most prolific by a long shot.

And you buy defensive weapons? That's pretty silly.... all weapons are offensive.

Function..... I want a safety and Glocks don't have one.
AnthonyS is offline  
post #35 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010, 11:43 AM
dee
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
don't forget the lack of safety.
Don't like that factor either, and another thing is they are ugly as hell just as bad as a Savage bolt action rifles.
dee is offline  
post #36 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010, 11:44 AM
dee
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyS View Post
The 1911 has been around for over 100 years... it was designed by the man himself in 1908 and the gov't accepted it in 1911 hence the name. The Glock won't be the most prolific by a long shot.
American Rifleman picked the 1911 as the num 1 hangun over the Glock.
dee is offline  
post #37 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010, 12:51 PM
Factory Issue
 
Yale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Shippensburg, PA
Posts: 12,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by dee View Post
American Rifleman picked the 1911 as the num 1 hangun over the Glock.
LOL @ American Rifleman. They wouldn't pick anything dainty like a Glock. They probably all floss with barbed wire anyway.

Give me a dollar.
Yale is offline  
post #38 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010, 01:26 PM
duh...duh....duh
 
ceyko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: ES BEER
Posts: 9,543
I was hesitant many years ago to buy my G19 due to no saftey lever/mechanism beyond the double trigger deal. However, some folks (maybe on here for all I can remember) made some valid points...

1. If you follow the golden rules, no problems.
2. Use decent holsters where the trigger is not exposed, no problems.

...I think the trigger mechanism is a plus. No worries on remembering to thumb the switch in a stressful situation. I know the obvious counter arguments, just saying - it is not that big of a deal really, it is a preference and a weak argument.

My '03 Sold.
ceyko is offline  
post #39 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010, 03:34 PM
#1 HEAT FAN!!
 
Buzzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Compton
Posts: 2,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceyko View Post
I was hesitant many years ago to buy my G19 due to no saftey lever/mechanism beyond the double trigger deal. However, some folks (maybe on here for all I can remember) made some valid points...

1. If you follow the golden rules, no problems.
2. Use decent holsters where the trigger is not exposed, no problems.

...I think the trigger mechanism is a plus. No worries on remembering to thumb the switch in a stressful situation. I know the obvious counter arguments, just saying - it is not that big of a deal really, it is a preference and a weak argument.
I'm with ya. I won't carry a gun that has an external safety. I'm not an idiot, so I don't feel I need one.
Buzzo is offline  
post #40 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-26-2010, 01:15 AM
Cummins > Powerstroke
 
8mpg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: id rather be cummin than strokin
Posts: 19,068
Im not a fan of Glocks. Shot my cousin 9mm version and it just felt weird. The trigger pull just didnt seem as smooth. The gun just didnt feel as solid as the XD. I like the trigger safety and the grip safety as well with the XD.

I might be biased...but have shot both side by side and just prefer the XD over the Glock. I think this falls back to the Ford vs Chevy thing. Like someone said above, you get a brand loyalty based upon what you have and how it feels in your grip.

<----carries XD45

2006 Dodge Ram Megacab Cummins
1969 Mustang Coupe
1969 Mustang Mach1
1969 Chevy C10
1966 Mustang Coupe
8mpg is offline  
post #41 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-26-2010, 02:13 PM
I'm Yer Huckleberry
 
FastFord19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Lake Dallas
Posts: 3,773
I like carrying/shooting my Glock 32 more than my Sig 226. It's just the better shooter.

2008 GMC Sierra 1500
2008 Yamaha Grizzly 700
2009 HD Street Glide
FastFord19 is offline  
post #42 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-26-2010, 02:16 PM
<Insert Title Here>
 
IHaveAMustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Grand Prairie, TX
Posts: 2,040
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
don't forget the lack of safety.
THIS

is the only thing I hate about both my Glock 22 .40 and my SA XD9, call me paranoid, but I need to have a physical safety on my weapon. I do not chamber a round because I don't trust that middle "safety" button.

I miss my S&W 915 9mm...that was my favorite gun.


Other than the safety, I love my Glock 22. I can hit paper a whole lot better than I can with my XD9




IHaveAMustang is offline  
post #43 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-26-2010, 02:54 PM
BP
Keep your unicorns
 
BP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: At the Dexter Lake Club
Posts: 12,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post

A lot of agencies use Sigs as well, but that sucks for Lefties. LOL
I'm a lefty and I've been shooting a Sig for years. Guess I never noticed but it probably would suck for most lefties that aren't ambidextrous.

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
BP is offline  
post #44 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-26-2010, 03:14 PM
Cummins > Powerstroke
 
8mpg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: id rather be cummin than strokin
Posts: 19,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
THIS

is the only thing I hate about both my Glock 22 .40 and my SA XD9, call me paranoid, but I need to have a physical safety on my weapon. I do not chamber a round because I don't trust that middle "safety" button.

I miss my S&W 915 9mm...that was my favorite gun.


Other than the safety, I love my Glock 22. I can hit paper a whole lot better than I can with my XD9
There is no point to carry if you are not chambered. If you ever have to use it...you dont have time to ask the bad guy to wait a minute while you rack the slide.

XD had a trigger and a grip safety...you shouldnt ever be in a position for accidental discharge. When I put my XD in the holster, I use my last 3 fingers grip the front of the grip, and my thumb goes on the back of the slide. This way if for some reason the trigger safety gets pulled back, the grip safety is not.

2006 Dodge Ram Megacab Cummins
1969 Mustang Coupe
1969 Mustang Mach1
1969 Chevy C10
1966 Mustang Coupe
8mpg is offline  
post #45 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-26-2010, 03:32 PM
Old school 4-eye'd
 
Baron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Department of Redundancy Dept
Posts: 6,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8mpg View Post
There is no point to carry if you are not chambered. If you ever have to use it...you dont have time to ask the bad guy to wait a minute while you rack the slide.

XD had a trigger and a grip safety...you shouldnt ever be in a position for accidental discharge. When I put my XD in the holster, I use my last 3 fingers grip the front of the grip, and my thumb goes on the back of the slide. This way if for some reason the trigger safety gets pulled back, the grip safety is not.
I have practiced drawing and racking the slide together a bunch since I feel a bit uneasy without a safety. I put it together in a fluid motion, and it isn't slow. I want to get a different holster and keep it in the chamber, but we do what we have to in the meantime.

Baron is offline  
post #46 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-26-2010, 09:00 PM
The token Asian guy
 
propellerhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SBRacing
Posts: 8,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8mpg View Post
...but have shot both side by side and just prefer the XD over the Glock.
Did that three times before buying. Each time, the XD felt better.

propellerhead is offline  
post #47 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 12:35 AM
Lifer
 
564826's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 9,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
don't forget the lack of safety.
That's the number one reason for me.
564826 is offline  
post #48 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 07:45 AM
African Booty Scratcher
 
ELVIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Uranus
Posts: 13,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
I've got a Glock 19 and like it, but it's also my first handgun so it's all I know. Couldn't beat the price, so it was an easy choice. Just curious.
jimmy, glocks are from austria, i'm from austria and we are both equally awesome and deadly as you can attest to!! i love my g27, i go nowhere without it.

god bless.

You don't have to earn my respect, you have to earn my disrespect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Standing in a cell with tears running down your face and blood down your legs is no way to protest.
ELVIS is offline  
post #49 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 08:30 AM
Old school 4-eye'd
 
Baron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Department of Redundancy Dept
Posts: 6,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
jimmy, glocks are from austria, i'm from austria and we are both equally awesome and deadly as you can attest to!! i love my g27, i go nowhere without it.

god bless.
Now if you could learn to shoot it...

Baron is offline  
post #50 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 08:35 AM
African Booty Scratcher
 
ELVIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Uranus
Posts: 13,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
Now if you could learn to shoot it...
damnit, i would say i am an awesome shot, but i almost forgot you saw me shoot in our CHL class.

god bless.

You don't have to earn my respect, you have to earn my disrespect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Standing in a cell with tears running down your face and blood down your legs is no way to protest.
ELVIS is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome