PSL or Cetme G3 - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-26-2010, 09:24 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 45
PSL or Cetme G3

Hey guys I'm looking for some info, I'm trying to decide between two rifles and not exactly sure which direction so I'm hoping for some good feedback.
Option 1 is the Romanian PSL 7.63X54R

And option 2 CETME G3 Clone .308


What I do know:
Both are roughly around the same price,
G3 -I understand it's kind of hit and miss with the bolt gap on the G3. How much of an issue is this if the bolt gap is out of spec?
Must Use non commercial .308 Ammo, where can one find this and how muchdoes it run? Everything I can find is standard .308, which has more pressure than the rifle was designed to handle and can cause the spent round to become jammed.


PSL- Limited after market accessories, Ammo is cheap (sealed 440 round can for 89.00 (Non Corrosive primers)
Magazines are hit and miss for compatibility.

Any other feedback on pros or cons would be greatly appreciated.
silver_2000_TJ is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-26-2010, 09:48 PM
UNFUCKWITHABLE
 
Strychnine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Putting the sensual in nonconsensual since 1984
Posts: 12,482
A post of mine from a while ago:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strychnine View Post
If you get a CETME, try to get a cast reciever instead of stamped... unless you don't want optics and will be sticking to the iron sights.
Also, you need to run surplus mil spec brass through it, not off the shelf .308 Winchester or anything. The weaker commercial stuff will expand, especially in the neck area... but the extractor WILL pull out the bottom of the case, even if it means ripping the neck off and leaving it in there. It can sometimes take a special tool to get it out.
They also use a delayed roller blowback system instead of the gas operated systems of the AK, AR, etc.

And don't shoot Indian surplus!

Anyway, my stamped receiver caused me all sorts of trouble. I ended up selling the gun.

Buuuuuuuut, it was fucking fun and threw brass further than anything else I've owned.




.

Audentes Fortuna Juvat
Strychnine is offline  
post #3 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-26-2010, 09:52 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 45
If you don't mind me asking where did you pick your G3 up? and how much did it run? Where do you buy your Ammo?

That's a sweet looking CETME you have there!
silver_2000_TJ is offline  
 
post #4 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-27-2010, 12:55 AM
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
A G3 is a great gun, no need to avoid stamped receivers, just make sure it functions. The stamped receivers (which are the intended design) sometimes have issues - and that's one of the best things about these guns - it is almost always the trigger ledge that causes issues like jams - and it's extremely easy to fix. The original design is flawless, the removal of the swing down pin is what causes their problems (and thank goodness, since you can find $100 guns sometimes). I've purchased many problematic G3's that only needed 15 minutes of work to get them perfect. There are two different types of stamped receivers - HK spec and non-HK spec, most cetmes are not HK spec. You can tell because the STANAG claw mount will have sharp edges - that is an HK spec and a STANAG claw will grasp that tight and firm, the CETME with it's rounded mounts will cause you some issues. Bolt gap is easy as hell to fix - it isn't a problem, it just means the weapon has been shot quite a bit. They are great reliable and unique guns. I'll give you some posts to look over on them. And lastly, a CETME is not a clone - the G3 is the clone of the CETME.

And I already answered most of your questions already in a thread that is practically the same as this one:

https://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=401504

The PSL seems fine and dandy until you realize all of that cheap 7.62x54R surplus ammo is highly corrosive... and that's a semi auto AK receiver. If you don't clean it meticulously every time you fire it, the gun will eat itself. I think they are really cool on the surface, but once you actually put your head into them, they don't make sense. Non-corrosive 7.62x54R is usually Prvi Partizan (PPU) and it's about $12.00 a box - more expensive than cheap .308 . If you look at brown bear cheap non-corrosive 54R it's 7.95 a box if you buy 25 boxes at aimsurplus, but that's $200 for 500 rounds - not the 79.99 you were talking about and it's entirely pointless, now you're using terribly inaccurate ammo in a sniper rifle. The 440 round cans you're quoting is corrosive ammo, 440, 880, all those bulk numbers are surplus corrosive ammo. You can reload .308. Reloading 54R is expensive as hell for the proper cases, then you have dies, and it will never be as cheap as .308. And the nail in the coffin for the PSL? The Mosin Nagant - it's more accurate than a PSL, exact same caliber, and costs $100 bucks.

Overall, they are both good guns, the PSL will be more accurate out of the box, but it will cost you more to shoot it with the proper ammo. It comes with optics, it's an accurate high powered rifle right out of the box but that's were it begins and where it ends. A G3 is a much more versatile platform, many aftermarket parts... the sky is the limit. You can do SBR side folders all the way to 1/2 MOA accuracy with a PSG1 barrel - it will just cost you a fortune - HK parts are not cheap.

Go new HK retail (and pay a fortune)
http://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/viewc...p?idCategory=9

Go old HK surplus (and save a fortune)
http://www.robertrtg.com/g3.html

You can put together your own G3 with proper HK parts for around $400 if you know what you're doing. They are not as easy to build as AR-15's, but I think they are a hell of a lot more entertaining.

Last edited by CJ; 03-27-2010 at 01:29 AM.
CJ is offline  
post #5 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-27-2010, 11:35 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 962
Cetme G3 = Fun although I have not fired a PSL

Mr_fiux is offline  
post #6 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-27-2010, 11:44 AM
Banned
 
DOHCTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Waco
Posts: 5,539
Damn, that is one hell of a writeup CJ!

Can you post that picture where a CETME ripped the cartridge in half on you? Also, what was the deal with that?
DOHCTR is offline  
post #7 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-27-2010, 11:55 AM
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCTR View Post
Damn, that is one hell of a writeup CJ!

Can you post that picture where a CETME ripped the cartridge in half on you? Also, what was the deal with that?
It's actually in the thread I linked to. The rifle can handle those higher pressure cartridges, however the cases are so thin on commercial .308 they actually expand into the chamber's flutes and get stuck, then the extractor rips the back of the case off, leaving mostly the neck.
CJ is offline  
post #8 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-27-2010, 12:01 PM
Banned
 
DOHCTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Waco
Posts: 5,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
It's actually in the thread I linked to. The rifle can handle those higher pressure cartridges, however the cases are so thin on commercial .308 they actually expand into the chamber's flutes and get stuck, then the extractor rips the back of the case off, leaving mostly the neck.
Jesus, that sounds gnarly. I have a hankering to buy some sort of roller delayed blowback, may just pick up a cheap CETME.
DOHCTR is offline  
post #9 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-27-2010, 12:05 PM
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCTR View Post
Jesus, that sounds gnarly. I have a hankering to buy some sort of roller delayed blowback, may just pick up a cheap CETME.
They are fun guns. Or if you have a welder and some time to read up, you can build yourself one... HK91 flats are 70 dollars.
CJ is offline  
post #10 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-27-2010, 03:32 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 45
Thanks CJ that was a great write up, where does one pick up the non commerical ammo? I know you load a great deal of your own stuff but what are the options? and how much does it run roughly?

What I have read on the corrosive ammo is, a good cleaning after each shooting session with a little time and windex will sove that corrosive ammo problems. That honestly is not a big deal, I always tear apart the firearms after shooting for a full inspection and cleaning.

Heck maybe I'll look at getting both.
silver_2000_TJ is offline  
post #11 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-27-2010, 04:04 PM
Lifer
 
Trip McNeely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 29,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
They are fun guns. Or if you have a welder and some time to read up, you can build yourself one... HK91 flats are 70 dollars.
How much would you charge to build one to sell me?

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

Trip McNeely is offline  
post #12 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-27-2010, 04:36 PM
Factory Issue
 
Yale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Shippensburg, PA
Posts: 12,295
Take CJ's advice. I've shot both his G3, and his Nagant, and they're both great.

Give me a dollar.
Yale is offline  
post #13 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-27-2010, 10:11 PM
The Rise Of COBRA!
 
Cobra Commander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Irving
Posts: 1,805
Even though I prefer the G3, I have to give a little love towards the PSL. The advantage is that it comes with a scope, but there are better POSP scopes you can get just look at the Kalinka.com website. I've known some people to use traditional hunting scopes on these too. So installing a scope is one advantage over the G3. CJ is right about the clamp ordeal. The one thing that someone needs to invent is a reliable scope mounting system. I like the fact that the prices on these PSL's/G3's are falling dramatically. Corrosive ammo should not scare you when you can spray windex down the barrel and the receiver to neutralize the corrosive agents. I've known some people swear by pouring hot water from a coffee pot down their PSL's/Mosin Nagants will do the same thing. Just my .02 cents

Cobra Commander is offline  
post #14 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-28-2010, 01:23 AM
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip McNeely View Post
How much would you charge to build one to sell me?
Well until I get my FFL I can't technically do that since they would be non-serial weapons. I can certainly help you put one together, all you need is a gas assisted mig.
CJ is offline  
post #15 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-28-2010, 01:23 AM
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver_2000_TJ View Post
Thanks CJ that was a great write up, where does one pick up the non commerical ammo? I know you load a great deal of your own stuff but what are the options? and how much does it run roughly?

What I have read on the corrosive ammo is, a good cleaning after each shooting session with a little time and windex will sove that corrosive ammo problems. That honestly is not a big deal, I always tear apart the firearms after shooting for a full inspection and cleaning.

Heck maybe I'll look at getting both.
There are plenty available for 7.62x51, monarch, barnaul, and military surplus, belted ammunition, etc.
CJ is offline  
post #16 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-28-2010, 01:24 AM
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Commander View Post
Even though I prefer the G3, I have to give a little love towards the PSL. The advantage is that it comes with a scope, but there are better POSP scopes you can get just look at the Kalinka.com website. I've known some people to use traditional hunting scopes on these too. So installing a scope is one advantage over the G3. CJ is right about the clamp ordeal. The one thing that someone needs to invent is a reliable scope mounting system. I like the fact that the prices on these PSL's/G3's are falling dramatically. Corrosive ammo should not scare you when you can spray windex down the barrel and the receiver to neutralize the corrosive agents. I've known some people swear by pouring hot water from a coffee pot down their PSL's/Mosin Nagants will do the same thing. Just my .02 cents
Just weld a picatinny rail to the top of the receiver, done.



I think the PSL is a great out of the box gun, but it has it's downfalls. It's one of those guns you'll either keep to sell, or sell to get another.
CJ is offline  
post #17 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-28-2010, 06:54 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 990
as someone whos owned, modded, and shot to hell both;

CETME< FAL


Just sayin


Champainge for my real friends, real pain for my chum friends
launchinfox is offline  
post #18 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-28-2010, 11:37 AM
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by launchinfox View Post
as someone whos owned, modded, and shot to hell both;

CETME< FAL


Just sayin
FAL's are too close to the price of an AR-10. AR-10 is superior to all but an M1A.
CJ is offline  
post #19 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-28-2010, 11:50 AM
Lifer
 
Hass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,713
Another vote for buy FAL and be done.
Hass is offline  
post #20 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-28-2010, 11:56 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 14,194
Fals are the bomb.
David is offline  
post #21 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-28-2010, 12:01 PM
Lifer
 
Hass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Fals are the bomb.
Hoarding is bad mmmkay.
Hass is offline  
post #22 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-28-2010, 12:02 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 14,194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hass View Post
Hoarding is bad mmmkay.
Having one of each variant isnt hoarding
David is offline  
post #23 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-28-2010, 02:18 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 45
Does anyone have any feedback on the L1A1 Sporter in 308? I'm having a really hard time trying to decide which rifle to buy.

silver_2000_TJ is offline  
post #24 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-28-2010, 05:07 PM
The Rise Of COBRA!
 
Cobra Commander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Irving
Posts: 1,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
Just weld a picatinny rail to the top of the receiver, done.



I think the PSL is a great out of the box gun, but it has it's downfalls. It's one of those guns you'll either keep to sell, or sell to get another.


Wow, did you just do that within the last month? Oh yeah like one of the down falls of the PSL is that the extra mags are so damn expensive. They are a bit difficult to find. I seen some on centerfiresystems.com though but they are expensive.

Cobra Commander is offline  
post #25 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-28-2010, 05:10 PM
The Rise Of COBRA!
 
Cobra Commander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Irving
Posts: 1,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver_2000_TJ View Post
Does anyone have any feedback on the L1A1 Sporter in 308? I'm having a really hard time trying to decide which rifle to buy.


I've heard this last batch of Cetme's are an improved version from the last Century Imports. On the L1A1, I've heard that its a hit and miss. I'll have to go search some forum to find the actual posts.

Cobra Commander is offline  
post #26 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 12:32 PM
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
again, the FAL's are getting too close to the price of AR-10's. A waste of money in my opinion. I never saw any bad century CETME's, regardless of how early they were. The only issue they all seem to suffer from is issues with the semi ledge.
CJ is offline  
post #27 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 12:40 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 14,194
Problem is AR10s are just fucking gay.
David is offline  
post #28 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 01:46 PM
Lifer
 
Hass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,713
Being a cheapass can only get you so far. You can polish a turd, but you still have a turd.
Hass is offline  
post #29 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 02:16 PM
Banned
 
DOHCTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Waco
Posts: 5,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Problem is AR10s are just fucking gay.
Says the guy who owns an m1a with a wooden pistol grip
DOHCTR is offline  
post #30 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 02:18 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 14,194
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCTR View Post
Says the guy who owns an m1a with a wooden pistol grip
I like e2 stocks.
David is offline  
post #31 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 06:30 PM
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Problem is AR10s are just fucking gay.
What exactly would you suggest?
CJ is offline  
post #32 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 07:19 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: The hooker Hotel
Posts: 569
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
FAL's are too close to the price of an AR-10. AR-10 is superior to all but an M1A.

It's odd that you should say that. I have a bunch of M1A's and have been shooting them since I could hold one up. I have been considering buying an AR-10 or a LR-308 as an upgrade to my M1A's. Don't really know if they are any better though.

Had a H&K 91 about 15 years ago and it was a great gun but my M1A would out shoot it. Was it the same gun as the Cetme?
svo855 is offline  
post #33 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 07:52 PM
Still Slow
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: S. Arlington
Posts: 2,594
Here is a better pic of CJ's G3
mach1 is offline  
post #34 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 11:11 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
They are fun guns. Or if you have a welder and some time to read up, you can build yourself one... HK91 flats are 70 dollars.
CJ you have any links or sources for flats? This sounds like a fun project I could spread out over as long as I'd like.

Thanks.
AnthonyS is offline  
post #35 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 02:39 PM
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyS View Post
CJ you have any links or sources for flats? This sounds like a fun project I could spread out over as long as I'd like.

Thanks.
robertrtg.com is the cheapest place that I'm aware of at the moment.
CJ is offline  
post #36 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 02:41 PM
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by svo855 View Post
Had a H&K 91 about 15 years ago and it was a great gun but my M1A would out shoot it. Was it the same gun as the Cetme?
Yep, just about identical. And yes a quality M1A will out shoot a standard G3 variant for sure at longer ranges. However not a G3 w/ a target barrel like an MSG-90 or PSG-1. You can go a little further with an AR-10 than you can with an M1A just because of the products available out there, much more barrels, higher end components. It's cheaper to make an AR-10 out shoot an M1A than vice versa.

Last edited by CJ; 03-30-2010 at 02:46 PM.
CJ is offline  
post #37 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 02:42 PM
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1 View Post
Here is a better pic of CJ's G3
looks great Tyler.
CJ is offline  
post #38 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 06:16 PM
Factory Issue
 
Yale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Shippensburg, PA
Posts: 12,295
Can FAL's digest commercial brass easier than G3's?

Give me a dollar.
Yale is offline  
post #39 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 08:30 PM
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yale View Post
Can FAL's digest commercial brass easier than G3's?
G3's just don't like winchester and other thin cased .308's. But any off the shelf 7.62x51 will shoot fine.
CJ is offline  
post #40 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 10:37 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: North of Dallas
Posts: 423
is that due to the differences of the .308 and 7.62?
John -- '02 HAWK is offline  
post #41 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 02:28 AM
Factory Issue
 
Yale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Shippensburg, PA
Posts: 12,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
is that due to the differences of the .308 and 7.62?
G3 chambers are fluted.

Give me a dollar.
Yale is offline  
post #42 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 01:58 AM
tear'n asphalt in the 68'
 
PDRed302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Keller TX.
Posts: 1,489
...Got em' both, to answer your question: It's no contest, the Cetme blows the PSL out of the water.

I have a stamped Cetme that I picked up a few years ago for next to nothing and it's still one of my favorite guns.

Don't get me wrong the PSL is a lot of fun but the Cetme is just so fun, plus now the tri-rail front hand guards are avaliable for cheap!

As far as the ammo: I've feed my Cetme pretty much everything but what it and I both like most are gun show re-loads (some of the cheapest ammo you'll find). I have never had any kind of major problem with any ammo that I have put through it.

But if you tend to worry, just get some cheap mil-surp online (not that any .308 is really cheap but you get the idea).

PDRed302 is offline  
post #43 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 01:12 PM
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDRed302 View Post
...Got em' both, to answer your question: It's no contest, the Cetme blows the PSL out of the water.

I have a stamped Cetme that I picked up a few years ago for next to nothing and it's still one of my favorite guns.

Don't get me wrong the PSL is a lot of fun but the Cetme is just so fun, plus now the tri-rail front hand guards are avaliable for cheap!

As far as the ammo: I've feed my Cetme pretty much everything but what it and I both like most are gun show re-loads (some of the cheapest ammo you'll find). I have never had any kind of major problem with any ammo that I have put through it.

But if you tend to worry, just get some cheap mil-surp online (not that any .308 is really cheap but you get the idea).
tearing down that AK receiver every time you shoot it is a pain in the ass, isn't it? How does it feed those rimmed cartridges? I have 3 russian dragunov magazines if anyone is interested.
CJ is offline  
post #44 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 04:53 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
tearing down that AK receiver every time you shoot it is a pain in the ass, isn't it? How does it feed those rimmed cartridges? I have 3 russian dragunov magazines if anyone is interested.
i am very interested in the magazines
flybye70ss is offline  
post #45 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 07:31 PM
The Rise Of COBRA!
 
Cobra Commander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Irving
Posts: 1,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
looks great Tyler.
I'll buy one if I can get you to weld mine up... LMK

I'm seeing G3 magazines for 97 cents at CTD.... Anybody wanna buy some East German Bakelite AK-74 mags?

Cobra Commander is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome