What kind of gun is this? - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 02:45 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
IDAjeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,334
What kind of gun is this?

Friend came by the house the other day and had this little toy with him... I don't even know what it is Lol figured someone here would at least.




New Orleans Saints 16-3 Super Bowl Champions 2010!!!!

Super Bowl 2011 preview

(6-3-0) New Orleans Saints......................(3-6-0) Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys fucking suck
IDAjeff is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 02:52 PM
Token Troll
 
GhostTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Sherman
Posts: 4,101
Those shotgun shells?

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
GhostTX is offline  
post #3 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 02:56 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
IDAjeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostTX View Post
Those shotgun shells?
Not sure but I think it is the same gun I saw yesterday in the Killings in Mexico NSFW Gruesome!! thread. He said it had a 200 round drum with a laser.


New Orleans Saints 16-3 Super Bowl Champions 2010!!!!

Super Bowl 2011 preview

(6-3-0) New Orleans Saints......................(3-6-0) Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys fucking suck
IDAjeff is offline  
 
post #4 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 02:58 PM
Banned
 
DOHCTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Waco
Posts: 5,539
It is an illegally modified keltec plr 16.

If that is not registered as an AOW, your buddy could face up to 10 years. Front grip on a pistol makes it an aow.
DOHCTR is offline  
post #5 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 02:59 PM
I Я Invizabul
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Candyland
Posts: 4,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCTR View Post
It is an illegally modified keltec plr 16.

If that is not registered as an AOW, your buddy could face up to 10 years. Front grip on a pistol makes it an aow.
This.

Also, it isnt a 200 round mag. Your buddy is a fucking idiot. Lastly the laser blocking the sights is fucking retarded.
Pokulski-Blatz is offline  
post #6 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 03:00 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
IDAjeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCTR View Post
It is an illegally modified keltec plr 16.

If that is not registered as an AOW, your buddy could face up to 10 years. Front grip on a pistol makes it an aow.
You aren't even speaking my language no offense... Lol

New Orleans Saints 16-3 Super Bowl Champions 2010!!!!

Super Bowl 2011 preview

(6-3-0) New Orleans Saints......................(3-6-0) Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys fucking suck
IDAjeff is offline  
post #7 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 03:02 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
IDAjeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,334
I don't know too much about guns although I used to go hunting alot back when I was youger with my dad but that was like rifles and shit

New Orleans Saints 16-3 Super Bowl Champions 2010!!!!

Super Bowl 2011 preview

(6-3-0) New Orleans Saints......................(3-6-0) Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys fucking suck
IDAjeff is offline  
post #8 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 03:08 PM
I Я Invizabul
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Candyland
Posts: 4,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDAjeff View Post
You aren't even speaking my language no offense... Lol
He has it in a configuration that will land him in a federal pen. The grip on the front of it makes it illegal, is that clear enough?
Pokulski-Blatz is offline  
post #9 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 03:09 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Tyler Tx
Posts: 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDAjeff View Post
You aren't even speaking my language no offense... Lol
AOW= any other weapon...he needs to register it as an aow and pay the tax stamp! (if he hasnt already)
streetscraper1 is offline  
post #10 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 03:11 PM
Banned
 
DOHCTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Waco
Posts: 5,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDAjeff View Post
You aren't even speaking my language no offense... Lol
Basically, tell him to remove the front grip or he is committing a felony.

Second, tell him to remove that laser blocking the sites. That is fucking stupid and makes the gun almost useless.

Is your buddy one of those wannabe gangster types?
DOHCTR is offline  
post #11 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 03:12 PM
Banned
 
DOHCTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Waco
Posts: 5,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetscraper1 View Post
AOW= any other weapon...he needs to register it as an aow and pay the tax stamp! (if he hasnt already)
If he has a laser on the picatinny rail in front of the site, I promise that it is not registered as an AOW.
DOHCTR is offline  
post #12 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 03:12 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
IDAjeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
He has it in a configuration that will land him in a federal pen. The grip on the front of it makes it illegal, is that clear enough?
I never asked if it was legal or illegal I just asked what kind of gun it was... And was curious about aow what that stood for. Well not my gun!

New Orleans Saints 16-3 Super Bowl Champions 2010!!!!

Super Bowl 2011 preview

(6-3-0) New Orleans Saints......................(3-6-0) Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys fucking suck
IDAjeff is offline  
post #13 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 03:13 PM
I Я Invizabul
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Candyland
Posts: 4,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCTR View Post
Is your buddy one of those wannabe gangster types?
I have a feeling that most of his friends are fucking stupid.
Pokulski-Blatz is offline  
post #14 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 03:14 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
IDAjeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCTR View Post
Basically, tell him to remove the front grip or he is committing a felony.

Second, tell him to remove that laser blocking the sites. That is fucking stupid and makes the gun almost useless.

Is your buddy one of those wannabe gangster types?
No he's just your average working type guy

New Orleans Saints 16-3 Super Bowl Champions 2010!!!!

Super Bowl 2011 preview

(6-3-0) New Orleans Saints......................(3-6-0) Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys fucking suck
IDAjeff is offline  
post #15 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 03:14 PM
I Я Invizabul
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Candyland
Posts: 4,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCTR View Post
If he has a laser on the picatinny rail in front of the site, I promise that it is not registered as an AOW.
Thats what I thought when you first posted anything about a tax stamp.
Pokulski-Blatz is offline  
post #16 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 03:14 PM
Banned
 
DOHCTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Waco
Posts: 5,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDAjeff View Post
I never asked if it was legal or illegal I just asked what kind of gun it was... And was curious about aow what that stood for. Well not my gun!
I apologize for any hostility on my behalf, but seriously, tell your boy to take that front grip off. The ATF takes that kind of stuff really seriously.

To put it in car terms, it would be like having pictures of you rolling back an odometer by hand on the internet.
DOHCTR is offline  
post #17 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 03:14 PM
I Я Invizabul
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Candyland
Posts: 4,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDAjeff View Post
No he's just your average working type guy
That is fucking retarded.
Pokulski-Blatz is offline  
post #18 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 03:15 PM
Banned
 
DOHCTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Waco
Posts: 5,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
Thats what I thought when you first posted anything about a tax stamp.
Do you realize how many times we have posted the exact same thing at the same time in so many damn threads?

Must be telepathy or something.
DOHCTR is offline  
post #19 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 03:16 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
IDAjeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
I have a feeling that most of his friends are fucking stupid.
It's okay I could judge you from that statement you just made but it's retarded. Lol

New Orleans Saints 16-3 Super Bowl Champions 2010!!!!

Super Bowl 2011 preview

(6-3-0) New Orleans Saints......................(3-6-0) Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys fucking suck
IDAjeff is offline  
post #20 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 03:18 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
IDAjeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCTR View Post
I apologize for any hostility on my behalf, but seriously, tell your boy to take that front grip off. The ATF takes that kind of stuff really seriously.

To put it in car terms, it would be like having pictures of you rolling back an odometer by hand on the internet.
I understand what you're saying... Next time I see him I'll give him the head's up but it's really his own decision and I wouldn't call this guy my best friend or anything.

New Orleans Saints 16-3 Super Bowl Champions 2010!!!!

Super Bowl 2011 preview

(6-3-0) New Orleans Saints......................(3-6-0) Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys fucking suck
IDAjeff is offline  
post #21 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 03:19 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
IDAjeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
That is fucking retarded.
Why? I work for a living everyday sometimes I don't even get a day off in weeks. 8-5 sun-sun plus lot's of overtime!

New Orleans Saints 16-3 Super Bowl Champions 2010!!!!

Super Bowl 2011 preview

(6-3-0) New Orleans Saints......................(3-6-0) Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys fucking suck
IDAjeff is offline  
post #22 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 03:21 PM
I Я Invizabul
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Candyland
Posts: 4,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCTR View Post
Do you realize how many times we have posted the exact same thing at the same time in so many damn threads?

Must be telepathy or something.
To be honest I haven't really thought about it.


Weird.
Pokulski-Blatz is offline  
post #23 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 03:22 PM
I Я Invizabul
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Candyland
Posts: 4,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDAjeff View Post
Why? I work for a living everyday sometimes I don't even get a day off in weeks. 8-5 sun-sun plus lot's of overtime!
Fuck you are dumb .... I was calling him retarded, not working.
Pokulski-Blatz is offline  
post #24 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 03:23 PM
I Я Invizabul
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Candyland
Posts: 4,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by idajeff View Post
it's okay i could judge you from that statement you just made but it's retarded. Lol
wat?
Pokulski-Blatz is offline  
post #25 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 03:26 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
IDAjeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
I have a feeling that most of his friends are fucking stupid.
This.

New Orleans Saints 16-3 Super Bowl Champions 2010!!!!

Super Bowl 2011 preview

(6-3-0) New Orleans Saints......................(3-6-0) Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys fucking suck
IDAjeff is offline  
post #26 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 03:27 PM
I Я Invizabul
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Candyland
Posts: 4,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDAjeff View Post
This.
I still have no clue as to what you are trying to say. I am honestly at a loss.
Pokulski-Blatz is offline  
post #27 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 03:30 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
IDAjeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
I still have no clue as to what you are trying to say. I am honestly at a loss.
Lol.... Anyway's this is getting off of topic completely. Thank you DOHCTR for clearing thing's up with me! It is an illegally modified keltec plr 16. That's all I needed to know.

New Orleans Saints 16-3 Super Bowl Champions 2010!!!!

Super Bowl 2011 preview

(6-3-0) New Orleans Saints......................(3-6-0) Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys fucking suck
IDAjeff is offline  
post #28 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 03:36 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 14,194
Looks like a huge piece of shit.
David is offline  
post #29 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 03:38 PM
I Я Invizabul
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Candyland
Posts: 4,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Looks like a huge piece of shit.
^What he said^

I will take the beta mag for free though .... not that I really want one but I wouldn't turn one down for $0. He can keep the rest.
Pokulski-Blatz is offline  
post #30 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 04:58 PM
African Booty Scratcher
 
ELVIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Uranus
Posts: 13,150
i dont know what the fuck it is, but i do know that i need one.

god bless.

You don't have to earn my respect, you have to earn my disrespect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Standing in a cell with tears running down your face and blood down your legs is no way to protest.
ELVIS is offline  
post #31 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 05:20 PM
Old Fart
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Forney, TX, USA
Posts: 1,359
Looks like a Keltec.

"Don't taze me, bro."
GT98SVO is offline  
post #32 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 05:36 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
IDAjeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,334
after doing a little google search on the gun.... That thing is fucking badass! LOL

New Orleans Saints 16-3 Super Bowl Champions 2010!!!!

Super Bowl 2011 preview

(6-3-0) New Orleans Saints......................(3-6-0) Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys fucking suck
IDAjeff is offline  
post #33 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 07:20 PM
Old Timer
 
Dacotua's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Flower Mound
Posts: 4,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDAjeff View Post
after doing a little google search on the gun.... That thing is fucking badass! LOL
How about doing some research on that front Handle. It will classify the gun as a AOW. Requiring a Federal Tax stamp or its a freaking FELONY. Do you want a FELONY on your record for a stupid Tax Stamp???

Badass and illegal will earn you the Nickname "BITCH" in Prison.

2006 Mustang GT
Dacotua is offline  
post #34 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 07:49 PM
Lifer
 
03trubluGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: DFW
Posts: 12,430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacotua View Post
How about doing some research on that front Handle. It will classify the gun as a AOW. Requiring a Federal Tax stamp or its a freaking FELONY. Do you want a FELONY on your record for a stupid Tax Stamp???

Badass and illegal will earn you the Nickname "BITCH" in Prison.
His friend would go to Club Fed, not the state pen. If it is his first offense, doubt he would see ANY jail time.
03trubluGT is offline  
post #35 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 07:53 PM
Lifer
 
03trubluGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: DFW
Posts: 12,430
http://www.kel-tec-cnc.com/plr16.htm

Honestly, I don't know how that thing even exists as a "pistol". It clearly has a front hand guard meant specifically for you to grab with your off hand, therefore making it a short barrel rifle instead of a pistol.
03trubluGT is offline  
post #36 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 08:12 PM
Banned
 
DOHCTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Waco
Posts: 5,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03trubluGT View Post
http://www.kel-tec-cnc.com/plr16.htm

Honestly, I don't know how that thing even exists as a "pistol". It clearly has a front hand guard meant specifically for you to grab with your off hand, therefore making it a short barrel rifle instead of a pistol.
Because our gun laws are stupid.
DOHCTR is offline  
post #37 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 08:48 PM
Lifer
 
tenacious j's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: arlington
Posts: 2,198
i think it is an ak-47, or maybe a glock

myspace.com/tylerdurdin
tenacious j is offline  
post #38 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 09:40 PM
Factory Issue
 
Yale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Shippensburg, PA
Posts: 12,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03trubluGT View Post
http://www.kel-tec-cnc.com/plr16.htm

Honestly, I don't know how that thing even exists as a "pistol". It clearly has a front hand guard meant specifically for you to grab with your off hand, therefore making it a short barrel rifle instead of a pistol.
No shoulder stock. I get what you're saying, though.

Give me a dollar.
Yale is offline  
post #39 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 09:43 PM
Old Timer
 
Dacotua's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Flower Mound
Posts: 4,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03trubluGT View Post
His friend would go to Club Fed, not the state pen. If it is his first offense, doubt he would see ANY jail time.
BUT he would never be able to own a firearm the rest of his life.

2006 Mustang GT
Dacotua is offline  
post #40 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 10:55 PM
Factory Issue
 
Yale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Shippensburg, PA
Posts: 12,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacotua View Post
BUT he would never be able to own a firearm the rest of his life.
At least for now, he's more tacticool than the rest of us put together.

Give me a dollar.
Yale is offline  
post #41 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-03-2010, 12:47 AM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: TX
Posts: 25
OP
your buddy is of the type that gives the rest of us a bad rep.

he also needs to learn to count. that mag holds 100 rds. unless you remove the dummy string, then it becomes 120rds

his finger would be worn out from trying to shoot that.
gat0r is offline  
post #42 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-03-2010, 04:29 AM
Musician for the deaf
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Euless, TX
Posts: 9,656
I didn't know that. a front pistol grip on a buttless pump makes it an AOW? Or am I mistaken and that is not a pump?

Of course even so it is too short for a shotty, so no difference in the end.
Casper is offline  
post #43 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-03-2010, 04:31 AM
I Я Invizabul
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Candyland
Posts: 4,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by gat0r View Post
OP
your buddy is of the type that gives the rest of us a bad rep.

he also needs to learn to count. that mag holds 100 rds. unless you remove the dummy string, then it becomes 120rds

his finger would be worn out from trying to shoot that.
Bumpfire
Pokulski-Blatz is offline  
post #44 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-03-2010, 07:39 AM
Lifer
 
03trubluGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: DFW
Posts: 12,430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
I didn't know that. a front pistol grip on a buttless pump makes it an AOW? Or am I mistaken and that is not a pump?

Of course even so it is too short for a shotty, so no difference in the end.
http://www.kel-tec-cnc.com/plr16.htm

http://www.kel-tec-cnc.com/videos/plr1.wmv
03trubluGT is offline  
post #45 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-03-2010, 09:10 AM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
IDAjeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,334
Well thanks for all the help guys.

New Orleans Saints 16-3 Super Bowl Champions 2010!!!!

Super Bowl 2011 preview

(6-3-0) New Orleans Saints......................(3-6-0) Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys fucking suck
IDAjeff is offline  
post #46 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-05-2010, 11:50 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 962
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCTR View Post
It is an illegally modified keltec plr 16.

If that is not registered as an AOW, your buddy could face up to 10 years. Front grip on a pistol makes it an aow.
Its in Mexico doctor.

Mr_fiux is offline  
post #47 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-05-2010, 01:50 PM
Lifer
 
03trubluGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: DFW
Posts: 12,430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_fiux View Post
Its in Mexico doctor.
Suuuuure. Along with all the racing videos
03trubluGT is offline  
post #48 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-05-2010, 07:47 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Land of Gar
Posts: 502
[QUOTE=IDAjeff;6114521]Not sure but I think it is the same gun I saw yesterday in the Killings in Mexico NSFW Gruesome!! thread.

Where's this thread?
vtstang66 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome