Zombie Hunting - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-08-2010, 01:25 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
FATHERFORD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Katy and Waco
Posts: 1,932
Zombie Hunting


"His tricked out trans am guzzles every dime he brings home"

2004 RC SWB F150 5.4 - Saleen S/C'd 5.4 3V
1979 Pace Car - Not the usual mods
1984 Gt-350 - Trickflow'd 302
1992 Coupe - Vortech'd 393
1997 Viper GTS - H/C and Giggles

Buy my F-150 Vortech Setup! - Link
FATHERFORD is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-08-2010, 01:30 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Arlington/Lejune
Posts: 768
I want one

R.I.P. Lcpl Ivan I. Wilson K.I.A. July 21 2008
89stang is offline  
post #3 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-08-2010, 01:37 PM
Banned
 
DOHCTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Waco
Posts: 5,539
Lmao.

I wonder what you would have to put in order to get the form denied. Probably "to massacre nuns" or some shit.
DOHCTR is offline  
 
post #4 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-08-2010, 02:02 PM
GROWED UP WRONG
 
Chopped54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: The Box Babies Come In
Posts: 7,413
Funny, but I would not risk my $200 on humor...
Chopped54 is offline  
post #5 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-08-2010, 02:09 PM
Banned
 
DOHCTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Waco
Posts: 5,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopped54 View Post
Funny, but I would not risk my $200 on humor...
If it is denied you get your money back.
DOHCTR is offline  
post #6 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-08-2010, 02:12 PM
GROWED UP WRONG
 
Chopped54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: The Box Babies Come In
Posts: 7,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCTR View Post
If it is denied you get your money back.
Ahh, did not know that.
Chopped54 is offline  
post #7 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-08-2010, 04:53 PM
Token Troll
 
GhostTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Sherman
Posts: 4,101
LMAO! Awesome!

Funny that it was approved!

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
GhostTX is offline  
post #8 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-08-2010, 05:06 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 14,194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopped54 View Post
Ahh, did not know that.
That or they require you to resubmit the form.

Some examiners have humor, others dont.

Personally, on legal paperwork, I'll stick with the standards.
David is offline  
post #9 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-08-2010, 09:43 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 962
LOL you arent getting that accepted

Mr_fiux is offline  
post #10 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-08-2010, 10:03 PM
I Я Invizabul
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Candyland
Posts: 4,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_fiux View Post
LOL you arent getting that accepted
It already has the stamp .... its good to go.
Pokulski-Blatz is offline  
post #11 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-08-2010, 10:14 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 544
And I'll bet $500 the "zombie" was written after the form was approved.
AnthonyS is offline  
post #12 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-08-2010, 10:45 PM
I Я Invizabul
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Candyland
Posts: 4,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyS View Post
And I'll bet $500 the "zombie" was written after the form was approved.
You cant do that.
Pokulski-Blatz is offline  
post #13 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-09-2010, 01:37 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
You cant do that.
This photo proves you can.

There are lots of things you "can't" do that happen to get done each and every day.

The Saints "can't" win the Super Bowl for example.
AnthonyS is offline  
post #14 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-09-2010, 01:41 AM
I Я Invizabul
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Candyland
Posts: 4,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyS View Post
This photo proves you can.

There are lots of things you "can't" do that happen to get done each and every day.

The Saints "can't" win the Super Bowl for example.
Are you not understanding me?

It is impossible to get one of these forms approved with the "use" box blank. If it were possible you would see things like "cappin whitey" and "thuggin" in the use box.
Pokulski-Blatz is offline  
post #15 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-09-2010, 01:57 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
Are you not understanding me?

It is impossible to get one of these forms approved with the "use" box blank. If it were possible you would see things like "cappin whitey" and "thuggin" in the use box.
Do you not understand that with a black ball point pen the word Zombie can be written in the form later and it can be photographed with the ultra cool Zombie Hunter hat?

Imagine.... the word "hunting" is written on the form..... then it is approved..... then later someone takes it and writes the word "zombie" on it and then takes a picture with the hat.... cool huh?

It's just amazing what can be done with a ball point pen and a digital camera isn't it?

You have any other impossible riddles that I can help you solve?

Next to throw me completely off, you'll try and convince me why firearms often have flashlights attached to them other than made for TV B movies and sales at the cash register.
AnthonyS is offline  
post #16 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-09-2010, 02:18 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: North of Dallas
Posts: 423
Um we already had a post similar to this
https://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/show...ghlight=zombie

since the image has 404ed did a quick and found the image on another thread:
http://forum.pafoa.org/general-2/254...e-firearm.html



Zombies with a stamp! Its a conspiracy! Somebody notify abovetopsecret.com we've got to stop this vicious internet hoax before it runs wild and causes the decline the western civilization.

just within the last week I saw one that said "Chicks dig sbrs" .

Last edited by John -- '02 HAWK; 02-09-2010 at 02:34 AM.
John -- '02 HAWK is offline  
post #17 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-09-2010, 02:45 AM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyS View Post
Do you not understand that with a black ball point pen the word Zombie can be written in the form later and it can be photographed with the ultra cool Zombie Hunter hat?

Imagine.... the word "hunting" is written on the form..... then it is approved..... then later someone takes it and writes the word "zombie" on it and then takes a picture with the hat.... cool huh?

It's just amazing what can be done with a ball point pen and a digital camera isn't it?

You have any other impossible riddles that I can help you solve?

Next to throw me completely off, you'll try and convince me why firearms often have flashlights attached to them other than made for TV B movies and sales at the cash register.
Dude, you're just...too smart.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #18 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-09-2010, 12:59 PM
Lifer
 
Hass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,713
What does that do to enhance the image of the law abiding citizens who take part in the already tedious and oft despised process of applying for our governments permission to own/build sbr's, suppressors, etc?

I just don't see how that is constructive or humorous especially when taking into consideration the faction that is in currently running our govrnmt.
Hass is offline  
post #19 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-09-2010, 01:34 PM
I Я Invizabul
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Candyland
Posts: 4,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyS View Post
Do you not understand that with a black ball point pen the word Zombie can be written in the form later and it can be photographed with the ultra cool Zombie Hunter hat?

Imagine.... the word "hunting" is written on the form..... then it is approved..... then later someone takes it and writes the word "zombie" on it and then takes a picture with the hat.... cool huh?

It's just amazing what can be done with a ball point pen and a digital camera isn't it?

You have any other impossible riddles that I can help you solve?

Next to throw me completely off, you'll try and convince me why firearms often have flashlights attached to them other than made for TV B movies and sales at the cash register.
You are fucking stupid.
Pokulski-Blatz is offline  
post #20 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-09-2010, 10:11 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hass View Post
What does that do to enhance the image of the law abiding citizens who take part in the already tedious and oft despised process of applying for our governments permission to own/build sbr's, suppressors, etc?

I just don't see how that is constructive or humorous especially when taking into consideration the faction that is in currently running our govrnmt.
What does it do to detract from the image of law-abiding citizens who take part in the already tedious and oft-despised process of applying for our government's permission to build and possess SBRs, suppressors, etc.?


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #21 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-09-2010, 10:29 PM
PAN
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Under a rock
Posts: 20,154
Yo, Anthony S. You're looking like a freaking dumbass. Shaddup.
Fox466 is offline  
post #22 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010, 01:56 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
You are fucking stupid.
That's seriously your best comeback?

You fall for a staged photo, get called on it and then blame me for it? You must be a democrat.
AnthonyS is offline  
post #23 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010, 01:57 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox466 View Post
Yo, Anthony S. You're looking like a freaking dumbass. Shaddup.
Really? I'm not the one being fooled by staged photos.
AnthonyS is offline  
post #24 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010, 06:31 AM
PAN
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Under a rock
Posts: 20,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyS View Post
Really? I'm not the one being fooled by staged photos.
Ok. Prove it's staged. Looking at the location of hunting there would be a huge gap, which would have drawn attention by the signer. Looks real.


Why, exactly, is it too much for you to understand that if the examiner of that permit had a sense of humor he/she wouldn't have signed it? Is there a law I'm not aware of that prohibits any display of humor? Maybe, if he really did sign it, he should be sentenced to prison or lose his job or...


Now take that picture, blow it way the hell up in photoshop, and show us the pixilation that IS there if it has been doctored. We'll wait for you...
Fox466 is offline  
post #25 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010, 07:30 AM
Lifer
 
Hass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
What does it do to detract from the image of law-abiding citizens who take part in the already tedious and oft-despised process of applying for our government's permission to build and possess SBRs, suppressors, etc.?
Do you find it feasable that this little stunt could be exploited by the media?
Hass is offline  
post #26 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010, 07:53 AM
Canada is welcome here.
 
justinsn95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ft worth
Posts: 4,039
Wasn't there some actual, real zombie conspiracy back in like the 40's or 50's or something? Like where the army had some dead people in these tanks with this chemical and it made them come back to life as zombies? I mean not that any of that was real, of course. But that the belief in the "conspiracy" was real. Some people actually thought that there were such things as zombies. Or, I just watched that on TV sometime, and now I think it's real. That happens to me sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
justinsn95 is offline  
post #27 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010, 10:56 AM
I Я Invizabul
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Candyland
Posts: 4,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyS View Post
That's seriously your best comeback?

You fall for a staged photo, get called on it and then blame me for it? You must be a democrat.

I just got tired of trying to explain why you are an idiot ... you are doing a fine job yourself.
Pokulski-Blatz is offline  
post #28 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010, 10:08 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hass View Post
Do you find it feasable that this little stunt could be exploited by the media?
"In a Channel 5 exclusive: zOMG, this guy just paid a $200 tax so he can legally possess a short-barreled shotgun to hunt zombies!"

No, I don't really see how it could be exploited by the media. It's not like he wrote "jihad" or "murder babies."


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #29 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010, 11:54 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox466 View Post
Ok. Prove it's staged. Looking at the location of hunting there would be a huge gap, which would have drawn attention by the signer. Looks real.


Why, exactly, is it too much for you to understand that if the examiner of that permit had a sense of humor he/she wouldn't have signed it? Is there a law I'm not aware of that prohibits any display of humor? Maybe, if he really did sign it, he should be sentenced to prison or lose his job or...


Now take that picture, blow it way the hell up in photoshop, and show us the pixilation that IS there if it has been doctored. We'll wait for you...
How do you know the examiner isn't the one that wrote "zombie" on the form?

And no huge gap is going to draw any attention on that form, because someone could've easily written pussy on the end of it as in hunting pussy too.

Someone played a practical joke, tee hee.

The sad part is the mentality of some of the people around here thinking this is a legitimate form. I suppose you believe everything the President says too.....

If you guys are gullible enough to believe everything you see on the internet and then dumb enough to argue about it.... and then call me stupid LOL.

What's next can your daddy beat up my daddy too?

Personally I feel a bit like I just caught the dumb kid in school pissing down his leg because he couldn't get his fly open fast enough.... and then he tried to play it off by blaming someone else. The sad thing about dfwstangs.net is it seems to be full of dumb kids pissing all over each others legs and then blaming someone else. Don't blame me because your pants are soaked and you smell like urine. Anyone with an IQ over 70 knows this is a fucking joke and not a real form.
AnthonyS is offline  
post #30 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-11-2010, 02:19 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyS View Post
How do you know the examiner isn't the one that wrote "zombie" on the form?

And no huge gap is going to draw any attention on that form, because someone could've easily written pussy on the end of it as in hunting pussy too.

Someone played a practical joke, tee hee.

The sad part is the mentality of some of the people around here thinking this is a legitimate form. I suppose you believe everything the President says too.....

If you guys are gullible enough to believe everything you see on the internet and then dumb enough to argue about it.... and then call me stupid LOL.

What's next can your daddy beat up my daddy too?

Personally I feel a bit like I just caught the dumb kid in school pissing down his leg because he couldn't get his fly open fast enough.... and then he tried to play it off by blaming someone else. The sad thing about dfwstangs.net is it seems to be full of dumb kids pissing all over each others legs and then blaming someone else. Don't blame me because your pants are soaked and you smell like urine. Anyone with an IQ over 70 knows this is a fucking joke and not a real form.

Explain why you don't think this a real form?
bulldog896 is offline  
post #31 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-11-2010, 02:32 AM
I Я Invizabul
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Candyland
Posts: 4,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyS View Post
How do you know the examiner isn't the one that wrote "zombie" on the form?

And no huge gap is going to draw any attention on that form, because someone could've easily written pussy on the end of it as in hunting pussy too.

Someone played a practical joke, tee hee.

The sad part is the mentality of some of the people around here thinking this is a legitimate form. I suppose you believe everything the President says too.....

If you guys are gullible enough to believe everything you see on the internet and then dumb enough to argue about it.... and then call me stupid LOL.

What's next can your daddy beat up my daddy too?

Personally I feel a bit like I just caught the dumb kid in school pissing down his leg because he couldn't get his fly open fast enough.... and then he tried to play it off by blaming someone else. The sad thing about dfwstangs.net is it seems to be full of dumb kids pissing all over each others legs and then blaming someone else. Don't blame me because your pants are soaked and you smell like urine. Anyone with an IQ over 70 knows this is a fucking joke and not a real form.

You must have a 71 IQ then ....

Seriously ... just give it up. Forms like this DO make it through the approval process. This is not the first one I have seen. For christ sake even the NFA king on DFWS has said some examiners have some humor. You are implying that this guy altered a LEGAL DOCUMENT to post a picture on the internet. That is something that likely carries REAL jail time. I don't think that ANYONE that has waited 60-100 days for a stamp to get approved would risk fucking that up oner a cute picture. People that go through the NFA stamp process aren't about to alter a legal document for kicks.

Think real long and hard about what I just posted before you come back with some half wit reply touting your superiority over the masses known as DFW Stangs. You aren't that smart nor are you special, quit acting like you are the only one that can see through a farce. In my experience when you are the only one to see something different from the group, 99% of the time you are dead assed wrong.
Pokulski-Blatz is offline  
post #32 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-11-2010, 02:35 AM
I Я Invizabul
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Candyland
Posts: 4,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyS View Post
That's seriously your best comeback?

You fall for a staged photo, get called on it and then blame me for it? You must be a democrat.

Now you imply that all Dems are ignorant? Seriously buckwheat .... get a damned clue. I am far from a Dem but I can promise you that many of them are pretty smart folk.
Pokulski-Blatz is offline  
post #33 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-11-2010, 06:56 AM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 59


and this form is a "fake" also,

my next reason will be"to protect my nuts from the squirrels" its in pending status.....


BY the way, TAX fraud, forging fed paperwork, is a felony. carries ALMOST the same penality as a unregistered MG.
Shall be imprisoned not more than 5 years
Or fined not more than $250,000 for individuals ($500,000 for corporations)
Or both, together with the costs of prosecution

it happens, get over it .....

HP & TQ are like SEX, you can never have enough!!!

RPARMS.COM
01/03

Last edited by z28orshoot; 02-11-2010 at 07:02 AM.
z28orshoot is offline  
post #34 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-11-2010, 09:08 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: North of Dallas
Posts: 423
there's the one i was talking about earlier.

I see somebody has been on pirate
John -- '02 HAWK is offline  
post #35 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-11-2010, 09:27 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
You must have a 71 IQ then ....

Seriously ... just give it up. Forms like this DO make it through the approval process. This is not the first one I have seen. For christ sake even the NFA king on DFWS has said some examiners have some humor. You are implying that this guy altered a LEGAL DOCUMENT to post a picture on the internet. That is something that likely carries REAL jail time. I don't think that ANYONE that has waited 60-100 days for a stamp to get approved would risk fucking that up oner a cute picture. People that go through the NFA stamp process aren't about to alter a legal document for kicks.

Think real long and hard about what I just posted before you come back with some half wit reply touting your superiority over the masses known as DFW Stangs. You aren't that smart nor are you special, quit acting like you are the only one that can see through a farce. In my experience when you are the only one to see something different from the group, 99% of the time you are dead assed wrong.
I'm not a half wit trying to explain how a non cleverly generated hoax is real. Care to retell the untrue story of how someone got a JATO rocket and wrecked their car in the side of a mountain for an encore? Or perhaps, you think eating pop rocks and drinking soda will blow my head off too.
AnthonyS is offline  
post #36 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-11-2010, 09:30 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by z28orshoot View Post


and this form is a "fake" also,

my next reason will be"to protect my nuts from the squirrels" its in pending status.....


BY the way, TAX fraud, forging fed paperwork, is a felony. carries ALMOST the same penality as a unregistered MG.
Shall be imprisoned not more than 5 years
Or fined not more than $250,000 for individuals ($500,000 for corporations)
Or both, together with the costs of prosecution

it happens, get over it .....

Wow I can't believe it, another practical joke. What is the world coming to?

I used to be employed by the government, and I've seen official documents used for humorous purposes before. For example, I filled out a special request to re enlist on 4/1 once. You'd be surprised how many idiots signed it for approval before someone caught on.

Maybe you are one of those bitter people that's fallen for one too many yourself. Hell maybe you even signed my request approved.

I suppose you believer everything you see on the internet. It's all authentic right?
AnthonyS is offline  
post #37 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-11-2010, 09:30 PM
I Я Invizabul
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Candyland
Posts: 4,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyS View Post
I'm not a half wit trying to explain how a non cleverly generated hoax is real. Care to retell the untrue story of how someone got a JATO rocket and wrecked their car in the side of a mountain for an encore? Or perhaps, you think eating pop rocks and drinking soda will blow my head off too.
Jesus Christ ... you really are the one of the dumbest people on DFWS.
Pokulski-Blatz is offline  
post #38 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-11-2010, 09:35 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
Now you imply that all Dems are ignorant? Seriously buckwheat .... get a damned clue. I am far from a Dem but I can promise you that many of them are pretty smart folk.

I didn't say anything abou them being ignorant. I accused you for blaming me for your issues (in this case ignorance). The democrats have a long track record of blaming others for their failures. Maybe you haven't heard the President whine lately about all his "inherited" problems.

You inherited a practical joke, get over it.

And for the record, I would never accuse anyone that refuses to accept responsibility for their own role in a problem of being "pretty smart folk." Heck the world folk in itself implies a bit of dimwittedness. And seriously.... pretty smart by today's standards is just about damn near mentally impaired by standards of a few generations ago.

I'm having a hard time deciding what is more humorous: the original form or your insistance that it is genuine and wasn't a joke.
AnthonyS is offline  
post #39 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-11-2010, 09:39 PM
Lifer
 
03trubluGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: DFW
Posts: 12,430
Somebody do a Freedom of Information Act or Open Records request from the ATF for all forms approved on Jan 28, 2010 and see if in fact it is real.
03trubluGT is offline  
post #40 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-11-2010, 09:47 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03trubluGT View Post
Somebody do a Freedom of Information Act or Open Records request from the ATF for all forms approved on Jan 28, 2010 and see if in fact it is real.
Doesn't matter, he's too smart to fall for those cheap tricks!


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #41 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-11-2010, 10:09 PM
I Я Invizabul
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Candyland
Posts: 4,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyS View Post
I didn't say anything abou them being ignorant. I accused you for blaming me for your issues (in this case ignorance). The democrats have a long track record of blaming others for their failures. Maybe you haven't heard the President whine lately about all his "inherited" problems.

You inherited a practical joke, get over it.

And for the record, I would never accuse anyone that refuses to accept responsibility for their own role in a problem of being "pretty smart folk." Heck the world folk in itself implies a bit of dimwittedness. And seriously.... pretty smart by today's standards is just about damn near mentally impaired by standards of a few generations ago.

I'm having a hard time deciding what is more humorous: the original form or your insistance that it is genuine and wasn't a joke.
I am done attempting to talk to someone who has for too much self esteem for his own good.

You are really going to call me a dimwit because I used the word folk? Holy shit ... you are a raging moron, welcome to my ignore list bucko. Hope you enjoy the company of the other resident morons.
Pokulski-Blatz is offline  
post #42 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-12-2010, 12:33 AM
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
I can make any document say anything I want.

I can make the declaration of independence in ebonics if I wanted to. Anything can be altered, and if it's done right you simply can not tell.
CJ is offline  
post #43 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-13-2010, 12:17 PM
Canada is welcome here.
 
justinsn95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ft worth
Posts: 4,039
So "no" on the whole real zombie conspiracy thing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
justinsn95 is offline  
post #44 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-13-2010, 03:32 PM
Slingin rock on da corner
 
NTexas_V-Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Sherman TX
Posts: 3,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsn95 View Post
So "no" on the whole real zombie conspiracy thing..
I'm with Justin here, let's talk about what's really important!

Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to kill them.


God Bless our Troops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prez
my excuse is i dont give a fuck...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyMCev View Post
sass me again and see what happens...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yale View Post
I knew you were a titty hating fag the moment I met you.

2007 Harley Davidson Street Bob
2003 King Ranch F-150
NTexas_V-Star is offline  
post #45 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-14-2010, 09:35 AM
Lifer
 
Hass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
"In a Channel 5 exclusive: zOMG, this guy just paid a $200 tax so he can legally possess a short-barreled shotgun to hunt zombies!"

No, I don't really see how it could be exploited by the media. It's not like he wrote "jihad" or "murder babies."
Happens all the time. All it takes is one news story about how the word zombies is a code word for minorities and there it goes.

All it took was 1 mailman to call the authorities about the gun related packages being delivered to Koresh's place to get the Waco situation going.

Something as immature as this could cause get blown out of proportion and cause a lot of grief for a lot of people.

How can you find this little stunt constructive?
Hass is offline  
post #46 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-14-2010, 12:11 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: North of Dallas
Posts: 423
some of you just crack me up.

Even if the media did hype it what would be the end result?

Would it alert the feds? No remember they've already seen it and investigated it thats how it got the stamp. The 'chicks dig sbrs' resulted in an extra 2 -3 week investigation
John -- '02 HAWK is offline  
post #47 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-14-2010, 12:51 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Bagram Air Base, Afg
Posts: 2,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hass View Post
All it took was 1 mailman to call the authorities about the gun related packages being delivered to Koresh's place to get the Waco situation going.

Something as immature as this could cause get blown out of proportion and cause a lot of grief for a lot of people.
don't leave out Vickie Weaver and her cratered cranium........and for those reasons I would not try to slip one over on the bassis of humor. The BATF is one thing I would never wish on anyone. No one can blow something out of porportion like those guys.

As far as the docs being real? Well, I see the humor but don't care really either way.
sonic93 is offline  
post #48 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-14-2010, 05:10 PM
Lifer
 
Hass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
some of you just crack me up.

Even if the media did hype it what would be the end result?

Would it alert the feds? No remember they've already seen it and investigated it thats how it got the stamp. The 'chicks dig sbrs' resulted in an extra 2 -3 week investigation
What do you think would happen? Who do the alphabet boys work for? With so many politicians like Chuck Schumer, Diane Feinstein, Nancy Pelosi, etc etc foaming at the mouth to strip our right to own guns, why give them a whiff of something else to look at taking away? For fucks sake, we already have to pay $200+ dollars, wait several weeks, beg for permission, get attorneys to review documents, etc just for a fucking stamp and you fucks wanna play silly little games by putting cute little phrases on your paperwork????? What good does it do? Nothing. It's not amusing or productive on something that is already a pain in the ass to begin with.
Hass is offline  
post #49 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-14-2010, 05:43 PM
Lifer
 
Hass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic93 View Post
don't leave out Vickie Weaver and her cratered cranium........and for those reasons I would not try to slip one over on the bassis of humor. The BATF is one thing I would never wish on anyone. No one can blow something out of porportion like those guys.

As far as the docs being real? Well, I see the humor but don't care really either way.
Exactly. Those of us who know what those who work for the govt are capable of, don't want to rock an already unstable boat. You don't want to fuck with any of the alphabet boys.

Remember Jesse Trentadue and the McVeigh shit? He was recently in the news because he is still pursuing the truth about his brother Kenneth Trentadue's death and the tapes he recently received from the gubmt were doctored.

From Wikipedia on Kenneth Trentadue.....


Oklahoma County District Attorney Bob Macy and federal officials determined that Trentadue had committed suicide by hanging himself. Officials tried to obtain the permission of Trentadue's family to cremate the body, but the family declined, since they found the claims of suicide suspicious. The government then performed an autopsy on Trentadue, but did not notify the family.

When the family received the body from the prison authorities, it was covered in wounds, cuts, and bruises, leading the family to believe Trentadue had been tortured and beaten before his death. Trentadue had sustained three heavy blows to the head, and his throat had been cut; prison authorities claimed the wounds were self-inflicted. The day after Trentadue's death, the state medical examiner's lead investigator filed a complaint reporting irregularities in the investigation of Trentadue's death: the coroner was at first not permitted into the cell where Trentadue had died, and the cell itself was washed out before any investigation could be performed. The complaint went on to state that, although the exact cause of death could not be determined, the claim that Trentadue had committed suicide was not consistent with the medical examiner's findings, and Trentadue appeared to have been tortured.

Kenneth's brother Jesse began gathering information on his brother's death, still with no knowledge of a possible connection to the Oklahoma City bombing case. After being contacted by David Hammer, a convicted murderer who had struck up a friendship with Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh on death row, and had read about the Trentadue case in the newspapers, Jesse and others ultimately came to believe that Kenneth had been mistakenly identified by authorities as an accomplice in the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing. It is supposed that Trentadue was interrogated to make him talk, and died during the interrogation. After being shown a picture of Kenneth Trentadue, Timothy McVeigh is reported to have said, "Now I know why Trentadue was killed, because they thought he was Richard Guthrie."

It is contended that Trentadue was mistaken for Richard Lee Guthrie Jr., a member of the Aryan Republican Army, members of which were thought to have associated with McVeigh, and were the subject of FBI investigation. The two men shared a strong physical resemblance—they were the same height, weight, and build, both had thick mustaches, and both had dragon tattoos on their left arm. Both are thought to have resembled the description of "John Doe 2", the never-apprehended possible third conspirator in the bombing along with McVeigh and Terry Nichols. Less than one year after Trentadue's death, Guthrie would also be found dead in his prison cell, the day before he was scheduled to give a television interview. His death was ruled a suicide by hanging.

In 1999, Alden Gillis Baker, an inmate who had been imprisoned in Oklahoma City's Federal Transfer Center at the same time as Trentadue, came forward to volunteer to testify that he had witnessed Trentadue's murder. According to FBI documentation, the authenticity of which is vigorously disputed by the Department of Justice, Baker was even sharing a cell with Trentadue on the night of his death. In December 1999, Baker reported to a lawyer being afraid for his life. In August 2000, he was found dead in his cell, a suicide by hanging.
Hass is offline  
post #50 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-14-2010, 11:35 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Bagram Air Base, Afg
Posts: 2,094
Haas good read. Time to do some more googling to read some more. Thanks

If I could only remember the FBI HRT snipers name that capped V. Weaver and was also sat in a hide for days at Waco. I found somewhere that there was a mound of brass left behind when they cleared out. Not sure if it is true. Why would a sniper leave brass when that stuff is reloaded and reused again. Anyways.

I am not looking to gain their attention anytime soon.
sonic93 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome