CHL Class Recommendation/Best Concealable Gun Questions - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 09:41 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

CHL Class Recommendation/Best Concealable Gun Questions

My girl and I are going to take the CHL class soon and would like a recommendation on the best place to take the course. I would ideally like a one-stop shop that will put us through the course/test/paperwork. If you know of a good place please let me know.

Also, and I know this will def. be subjective, but I will need to buy 2 new weapons for us to carry. Our current weapons are not appropriate for concealed carry. I have been looking at Glock's subcompact 9mm (Glock 19) which appears to sell for no less then $500. Before I drop that kind of dough I would like to try out a few models to see which feels best to me, but not sure where to go as I have never "rented" a weapon for trial use.

I am sure these questions have been beat to death, but being that I will need a weapon for me (240lb male) and one for the lady (115lb female), I figure that the suggestions might differ from the norm.

Thanks in advance DFWs!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 09:51 AM
blank

This is where i went and renewed. FT Worth LEO gives the class, does finger prints, photos ,paper worth ect. Time you're done just drop your check in the package and done.

http://www.safeshot.com/

And you dont have to bring your own gun, he'll provide you with a 9mm you just buy the ammo. So while you're wanting the few months to get your license you can shop around for your concealed carry.
post #3 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 09:59 AM
GROWED UP WRONG

Carry for you:
http://www.texashuntingforum.com/for...o_#Post1133500

Something like this for her:
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=151353640

This is who I used to renew and was not bad:
http://chltx.com/

post #4 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 10:15 AM
None

Hammerless Smith and Wesson 642 in .38. 100% reliable, lightweight and highly concealable.

post #5 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 10:16 AM
Punk Ass Newbie

Not to hijack your thread but does anyone know how long you have to turn your paperwork in after completing the course.

Personally I like 40 S&W over 9mm. Just has a bit more punch. I have a Glock 23 and love it.
post #6 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 10:21 AM
GROWED UP WRONG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroStryfe View Post
Not to hijack your thread but does anyone know how long you have to turn your paperwork in after completing the course.
I think one year.
post #7 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 10:29 AM
DFW MUSTANGS . NET

I love my Glocks, but they do get difficult to conceal at times, at least for me (280 lb).

I alternate between a Glock 19 (compact 4" barrel), Glock 26 (sub-compact 3.5" barrel), and a S&W 642 (.38 spc revolver).

Anytime anyone asks the question about what gun to buy, the correct answer is to go to a gun store and hold a few to see what feels good in your hand. Make a note of a few, then find a gun range that rents those models (or someone that will let you shoot their's) and see how well you do with them. Whichever one you like best is the one to buy.

post #8 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 10:58 AM
Slingin rock on da corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by dville_gt View Post
My girl and I are going to take the CHL class soon and would like a recommendation on the best place to take the course. I would ideally like a one-stop shop that will put us through the course/test/paperwork. If you know of a good place please let me know.

Also, and I know this will def. be subjective, but I will need to buy 2 new weapons for us to carry. Our current weapons are not appropriate for concealed carry. I have been looking at Glock's subcompact 9mm (Glock 19) which appears to sell for no less then $500. Before I drop that kind of dough I would like to try out a few models to see which feels best to me, but not sure where to go as I have never "rented" a weapon for trial use.

I am sure these questions have been beat to death, but being that I will need a weapon for me (240lb male) and one for the lady (115lb female), I figure that the suggestions might differ from the norm.

Thanks in advance DFWs!
Where exactly is dville? Where you live at can play a role in determining a good place for you to take the class. If you live close to Sherman, I'd recommend Red River Firearms.

Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to kill them.

God Bless our Troops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prez
my excuse is i dont give a fuck...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyMCev View Post
sass me again and see what happens...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yale View Post
I knew you were a titty hating fag the moment I met you.

2007 Harley Davidson Street Bob
2003 King Ranch F-150
post #9 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 11:07 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Dville is Duncanville, just south of Dallas off of I-20 between Highway 67 and Spur 408.

The main reason I am considering 9mm is the inexpensive ammo, I will want to put a lot of rounds through my weapon, I want it's use to be muscle memory. I do not want to drop a lot of extra dough on ammo though.

Any other suggestions on CHL classes and/or concealable weapons?

Also, do most of these classes make the process very simple as far as paperwork goes?
post #10 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 11:16 AM
Lifer

my wife and i are also about to take our concealed class here in Louisiana, we picked up a Taurus millennium for her, and a 247 for me, the 247 is a little big to conceal i think, i will end up buying another but i really enjoy the gun.
post #11 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 12:20 PM
Cummins > Powerstroke

Quote:
Dville is Duncanville, just south of Dallas off of I-20 between Highway 67 and Spur 408.

The main reason I am considering 9mm is the inexpensive ammo, I will want to put a lot of rounds through my weapon, I want it's use to be muscle memory. I do not want to drop a lot of extra dough on ammo though.

Also, do most of these classes make the process very simple as far as paperwork goes?

The paperwork is easy, your instructor should have all of it in a packet. Best thing you can do is go ahead and fill out the forms on the internet, pay your CHL fee to the state and get the ball rolling. Then after you take your class, you take the paperwork the instructor gives you and send it to the state and wait. Follow the instructors instructions PRECISELY and you shouldnt have a problem. People get hung up on not signing the back of their pictures (them and instructor need to sign), bad fingerprints, etc.

Make sure you qualify with a semi-auto or you will only be licensed to carry a revolver. You can get digital fingerprints done and take those cards to the class if you want. If not, you will be doing the ink pad method. Most instructors are a one stop shop. I also went through www.chltx.com with David. Quick class, you pay your own $13 range fee, your own gun and ammo. He is very thorough with the paperwork and I didnt have any problems. My chl came back fine the first round.

As far as concealing, some people have more trouble than others. Your woman wont have a problem, she has a purse. Im 5'8" 170lbs and can conceal a Springfield XD45 without a problem. I use a Crossbreed supertuck holster and carry at the 3 o clock position. If you know a buddy or two that conceals, meet up with them, try out their holsters and guns and see if you can conceal with theirs. I buy my pants 1 size to big and wear a belt. You must wear a belt. The belt will help keep the gun closer to the body and keep the grip from sticking out and printing.

As far as a gun, just buy a good brand. Springfield, Glock, Smith and Wesson, Sig Sauer, etc and you will be fine.

9mm vs larger bullets will ALWAYS be a debate. I side on the cautious side and carry a 45. .40 is a good in between in bullet size and price per bullet. I think 9mm is $10 a box at Walmart, .40 is $12.50 and .45 is $15 a box. Not a HUGE difference

2006 Dodge Ram Megacab Cummins
1969 Mustang Coupe
1969 Mustang Mach1
1969 Chevy C10
1966 Mustang Coupe
post #12 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 12:27 PM
Lifer

Consider taking the course at the Academy for Firearms Training in GP. I have taken the CHL class there the last couple of renewals and they take care of everything in one session.
post #13 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 12:42 PM
Lifer

Quote:

Bullseye, right there on Cedar Ridge Rd. in D'ville. I thought the course was fine, and they do it all right there. I took my renewal there a few years ago.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #14 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 01:28 PM
Rolling with the homies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Majestyk View Post
Consider taking the course at the Academy for Firearms Training in GP. I have taken the CHL class there the last couple of renewals and they take care of everything in one session.
Another recommendation for Academy for Firearms Training. Took my last class there and actually enjoyed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
Bullseye, right there on Cedar Ridge Rd. in D'ville. I thought the course was fine, and they do it all right there. I took my renewal there a few years ago.
Guess you can't get any closer than Bullseye.

2008 Lincoln MKZ
1995 Mustang GT Convertible
2002 F-150 SuperCrew

1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6

post #15 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 01:32 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil jose View Post
Another recommendation for Academy for Firearms Training. Took my last class there and actually enjoyed it.

Guess you can't get any closer than Bullseye.
It's not a great range by any means, but it's fine for the course, and really close to him.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #16 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 01:47 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

I really do not mind driving (within reason). If the one in GP is better I am just a short trip down 20 from GP.

So far I have 2 votes for Academy and 2 votes for CHLTX.com

Any one else?
post #17 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 03:11 PM
Rolling with the homies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
It's not a great range by any means, but it's fine for the course, and really close to him.
True. That's the range I normally hit up if I'm planning on shooting just pistols. Academy's range ain't great either and didn't have AC when I went during the summer (range portion) but the class was really interesting and entertaining.

2008 Lincoln MKZ
1995 Mustang GT Convertible
2002 F-150 SuperCrew

1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6

post #18 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 04:00 PM
OC
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil jose View Post
another recommendation for academy for firearms training. Took my last class there and actually enjoyed it.
x3
post #19 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 04:03 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopped54 View Post
Carry for you:
http://www.texashuntingforum.com/for...o_#Post1133500

Something like this for her:
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=151353640

This is who I used to renew and was not bad:
http://chltx.com/

^ I'll agree with this post in its entirety.

I also like David Gilreath (chltx.com)
post #20 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 04:04 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
Hammerless Smith and Wesson 642 in .38. 100% reliable, lightweight and highly concealable.

Ohhh! OOhhh!

I have one of these.

They run about $430 TT&L
post #21 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 04:11 PM
Banned

I carry a 642 hammerless like the one posted above. Shot it for the first time last night at the bullet trap and let me tell you, that mofo packs a wallop!

It is accurate for what it is, and I was grouping about 7-9 inches. Kicks like a son of a bitch too. My friend who was with me could not get on paper with it, but he is definitely a beginner. I would not recommend a pocket revolver if you are just starting out shooting.
post #22 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 04:13 PM
Time Served

I took my course at the Bullet Trap in Plano. They were really nice and have a HUGE selection of pistols as well.
post #23 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 05:46 PM
Gunga galunga

The best handgun is the one that you will practice with, shoot accurately, and you will actually carry. Like mentioned go find some that you like and shoot them. Don't get too caught up with caliber, some will argue in favor of one cartridge citing that the others are not a "man stopper". Honestly when it comes to most pistol calibers, they are all a comprise, there is no such thing as a "man stopper". A .22 that hits the spine is much more effective than a .454 that hits an arm, its all about shot placement. Personally I would stick to 9mm, .40, .45 in an auto, or a .38/.357 revolver. Those are widely available most of the time and offer levels of affordability.

The revolver is a nice choice because you can shoot it with .38 which is a pretty soft round to shoot, then step up to .38+p or .357mag for defense. That said a lot of the small ultra lightweight revolvers have a ton of recoil, so I would stick to steel, and sacrifice some weight savings. I love my XD9 sub because for me its a tack driver, carries 13+1, and I have 100% confidence in it.

Cliff notes:
Practice, Practice, Practice
Shot Placement, Shot Placement, Shot Placement

"Apres moi le deluge"

post #24 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-31-2009, 09:52 PM
Time Served

I carry a kimber .45 ultra carry, a bit on the high end of the price scale .but worth it IMO.also try DFW gun range on mockingbird it was a one stop shop for me ( prints , pics, class , paperwork, range ) good people to do bussiness with.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	kimber.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	96182  
post #25 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-31-2009, 10:04 PM
Old school 4-eye'd

I have a car cw40 that is a nice concealable gun. They make it in a 9,40, and 45. You might have the wife hold/shoot one to see how she likes it.

I will say the 40 kicks pretty hard. I would meet at Alpine one weekend to let you shoot it if you like.

post #26 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-31-2009, 11:40 PM
DFW MUSTANGS . NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by GARY TAYLOR View Post
I carry a kimber .45 ultra carry, a bit on the high end of the price scale .but worth it IMO.also try DFW gun range on mockingbird it was a one stop shop for me ( prints , pics, class , paperwork, range ) good people to do bussiness with.
mmmmm........that's a good looking gun

post #27 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-01-2010, 01:19 AM
GROWED UP WRONG

Quote:
Originally Posted by GARY TAYLOR View Post
Exact gun I carry.
post #28 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-02-2010, 06:44 PM
Time Served

http://chltraining.com/

They are a turnkey solution they do it all there in one session. Owned by the guy in the Texas legislature that wrote the CHL law.

2005 Mustang GT Convertible
2003 100th Anniversary Harley Davidson Road King Classic
post #29 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-02-2010, 07:19 PM
blank

Quote:
Exact gun I carry.

Me three but the Tactical Ultra.

post #30 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-02-2010, 08:19 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Exact gun I carry.
I like those grips

1957 Chevy Belair
1953 M38A1

post #31 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-02-2010, 08:20 PM
None

This is my business/jacket carry :

I only carry the revolver when it's summer and light clothes or jeans are the norm. Tough to carry a .45 with shorts and a light shirt and not print. The revolver is super conceable in jeans and shorts with the right pocket holster or belly band.
post #32 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-02-2010, 09:58 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
This is my business/jacket carry :

I only carry the revolver when it's summer and light clothes or jeans are the norm. Tough to carry a .45 with shorts and a light shirt and not print. The revolver is super conceable in jeans and shorts with the right pocket holster or belly band.
That's a good lookin' gun!
post #33 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-03-2010, 12:58 PM
Lifer

My advice, carry whatever you have shot with and are comfortable with front to back. Know your weapon and how it shoots. That being said I have owned my carry gun for 5 years and know it pretty well and thats why I choose to carry it.

What I carry:

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #34 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-03-2010, 08:02 PM
Cummins > Powerstroke

I was thinking of the LCP for my girlfriend, but I saw a Taurus PT709... Its a small compact gun that is pretty thin. She liked it because it's pretty thin an fits in her smaller hands well. Its 9mm and I believe it was 8+1. Has a safety which is a must if a girl is putting it in a purse (purse holster or not)

2006 Dodge Ram Megacab Cummins
1969 Mustang Coupe
1969 Mustang Mach1
1969 Chevy C10
1966 Mustang Coupe
post #35 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-03-2010, 08:03 PM
Insane In The Membrane

buy my Glock 27...I'll make u a smoking deal

On a mission for commission
post #36 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-04-2010, 08:01 AM
Every day is.............

Sean & I [finally] took the class at Red River Firearms after Christmas. If you don't mind the drive, they are worth it. I was never bored and learned A LOT! Much more than I expected. Very well taught class, and top notch range. In fact, it's the best indoor range I've shot.

Only issue (non CHL related) I have with R.R. is the fact that they don't allow head shots when using the silhouette target that you use for the class. Non related because you don't shoot head shots for CHL, but I use the same target each time I shoot, regardless.

Apparently people miss the target and hit the steel frame that holds it, causing ricochets to hit the ceiling and pop light bulbs (several were out when we were there). If they were to change the holder, they could pre-empt this.

David
post #37 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-04-2010, 02:00 PM
Token Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobrajet69 View Post
Sean & I [finally] took the class at Red River Firearms after Christmas. If you don't mind the drive, they are worth it. I was never bored and learned A LOT! Much more than I expected. Very well taught class, and top notch range. In fact, it's the best indoor range I've shot.

Only issue (non CHL related) I have with R.R. is the fact that they don't allow head shots when using the silhouette target that you use for the class. Non related because you don't shoot head shots for CHL, but I use the same target each time I shoot, regardless.

Apparently people miss the target and hit the steel frame that holds it, causing ricochets to hit the ceiling and pop light bulbs (several were out when we were there). If they were to change the holder, they could pre-empt this.

David
Take your used targets from RR and do head shots at Ralph's.

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
post #38 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-04-2010, 02:49 PM
Every day is.............

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostTX View Post
Eh, the bastids threw them away w/out giving us a chance to ask for them. Though I've been told (by a reliable source) that he recommends not keeping the targets used during the test - less evidence to use against you.

No biggie though, I popped plenty-o melons at Winchester.

David
post #39 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Motion 2nd-ed.

We need to set up another range day; as soon as I absorb some ammo for the
.308, I'd be down for it.

God Bless our Troops

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

2003 King Ranch F-150
post #40 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobrajet69 View Post

David
I'm glad to hear that, glad yall had a good experience there.

I've seen people fuck stuff up in there going for headshots. It's kind of startling, lol.

God Bless our Troops

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

2003 King Ranch F-150
post #41 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 01:48 PM
Token Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
Motion 2nd-ed.

We need to set up another range day; as soon as I absorb some ammo for the
.308, I'd be down for it.
I'm down with that. When it gets warmer, perhaps?

'05 Redfire Mustang

post #42 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 03:03 PM
Time Served

Lots of good tips. My only addition would be to keep in mind that you do not necessarily need to use the weapon you plan on carrying to qualify with, especially if you do pick up a new, extra small CCW that you haven't spent a lot of time with. It will probably have inferior sites (or at the very least different sites) and shorter barrel and site radius than you're used to, plus, you just won't have achieved oneness with it yet and adjusted to its POI/POA at the various ranges with it yet, unless you have a lot of paper time with it.

There was a gal that wasn't even on paper for half of her 7 and all of her 15yd shots with her Airweight. (plus, it shredded her finger.) I mean, she may have even scored some for her neighbor. We had an open slot in the next group, so the instructor let her try again with a loaner full-sized auto and she shot a 235 or something. (We tried to talk her into qualifying with an auto from the get go, but she was really stubborn about using her revolver for whatever reason.)

Anyway, you don't have anything to prove by using something with a short barrel to qualify. Shoot whatever you are comfortable with that matches the caliber requirement. You'll have plenty of time to practice with your CCW and get to the level of proficiency you should have with it before you carry it while you're waiting for your plastic.
post #43 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 03:11 PM
DFW MUSTANGS . NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott H View Post
Lots of good tips. My only addition would be to keep in mind that you do not necessarily need to use the weapon you plan on carrying to qualify with, especially if you do pick up a new, extra small CCW that you haven't spent a lot of time with. It will probably have inferior sites (or at the very least different sites) and shorter barrel and site radius than you're used to, plus, you just won't have achieved oneness with it yet and adjusted to its POI/POA at the various ranges with it yet, unless you have a lot of paper time with it.

There was a gal that wasn't even on paper for half of her 7 and all of her 15yd shots with her Airweight. (plus, it shredded her finger.) I mean, she may have even scored some for her neighbor. We had an open slot in the next group, so the instructor let her try again with a loaner full-sized auto and she shot a 235 or something. (We tried to talk her into qualifying with an auto from the get go, but she was really stubborn about using her revolver for whatever reason.)

Anyway, you don't have anything to prove by using something with a short barrel to qualify. Shoot whatever you are comfortable with that matches the caliber requirement. You'll have plenty of time to practice with your CCW and get to the level of proficiency you should have with it before you carry it while you're waiting for your plastic.
Yep...Even though I switch between a Glock 26 and a S&W 642 for daily carry, I qualified with my Glock 19.

post #44 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 03:38 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Sarah and I ended up going to CHLTX.com's CHL class. It wasn't bad at all. I shot a G26 and Sarah shot a G19. I shot a 249 and Sarah shot a 240. I really want to get either a G30 or G36, I think the .45 ACP is one of the best rounds out. If the G36 held a few more bullets it'd be my sure choice, but 6 rounds is not going to be good if its a prolonged gun fight.
post #45 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 05:03 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Sarah and I ended up going to CHLTX.com's CHL class. It wasn't bad at all. I shot a G26 and Sarah shot a G19. I shot a 249 and Sarah shot a 240. I really want to get either a G30 or G36, I think the .45 ACP is one of the best rounds out. If the G36 held a few more bullets it'd be my sure choice, but 6 rounds is not going to be good if its a prolonged gun fight.
Great job!

6 should be fine, it's just supposed to buy you enough time to get to the long gun you should have had in the first place anyway.

Extra mags, I guess... You could go with an XD .40 SC and split the difference (or whatever the Glock equivalent is... I'm sure there is one, I just don't know all of the 200 flavors of Glock.)
post #46 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 05:14 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Taken from the Col Dave Grossman debate:

..the average number of shots fired by individual officers in an armed confrontation is between two and three rounds.

You should never be in a prolonged gunfight. That is not your responsibility as a CHLer.

Hell, all I carry is a 5-shot S&W 642 Airweight.
post #47 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 06:07 PM
Token Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03trubluGT View Post
Taken from the Col Dave Grossman debate:

..the average number of shots fired by individual officers in an armed confrontation is between two and three rounds.

You should never be in a prolonged gunfight. That is not your responsibility as a CHLer.

Hell, all I carry is a 5-shot S&W 642 Airweight.
And as much as I appreciate that sentiment, I'll take the extra pound for the extra rounds.

'05 Redfire Mustang

post #48 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 09:43 PM
Time Served

If you are seriously considering a Glock. Go here www.gssfonline.com (Glock Sport Shooting Foundation) Register to become a member, it is $35 for the first year. On your application request your GSSF certificate. GSSF members recieve 1 certificate a year to purchase a Glock 17,19,26 and etc. for $398. I bought a Glock 19 Saturday at a gun show in Louisville, KY for $425, signed up and now am trying to decide on a 26 or something similar.

If you want more info go here www.glocktalk.com, great information.

2006 Ext Cab Silverado
1979 Mustang Indy Pace Car 302 C4
post #49 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 09:29 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

I have some connections to get good deals.

Best I can find on the G36 or G30 is 464 and change. Best I can find on the Ruger LCP is 289 (although I think they are backordered).

Anyone seen the Glocks or Ruger cheaper?
post #50 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 11:14 AM

Quote:
I'm down with that. When it gets warmer, perhaps?
Hell to the yea, i'd be in. I'll start getting my hands on some rifle rounds. I may also see about setting up some target stands, sort of like what Mike and his brother brought out last time.

God Bless our Troops

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

2003 King Ranch F-150
Sponsored Links
Advertisement