S&W sale - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-25-2009, 09:16 AM Thread Starter
Bullet Sponge

S&W sale

Smith and Wesson Guns 40% off for Military.
Smith and Wesson is offering 40% off for military members until the end of the month. A friend told me about the offer which I thought was too good to be true so I emailed S&W about it and their response is below. Looks to all check out. Everything you need to know is below. I have attched the order form as well.

"Im sorry for the delay in responding to your email, I was stranded away from my office without my computer and could not return home due to the 24 inches of snow that fell in Washington DC.

Attached is the Military Active Duty and Retired VIP program form for you to complete. This offer applies to all active duty and retired service personnel for Smith & Wesson Firearms through the end of December 2009. The 40% discount is taken off our website retail price. One order per person and all orders must be post marked no later than 31 December 2009. Youll be buying from Smith & Wesson not a dealer, however we will need a dealer with a valid FFL to ship the gun to so you can take legal custody of it. Please spend a few minutes coordinating with your local dealer to ensure they are willing to make the transfer for you, sometimes they may charge you a fee anywhere from $20.00 up to $100.00.

Please send the completed for to Smith & Wesson at 2100 Roosevelt Ave, Springfield MA, 01104 attention Military Programs or scan it and email it to me. A fax is also acceptable to the following number: (413) 731-8980, Attention Military Programs.

Starting January 1, 2010 well be offering a Nation wide M&P promotion to all active duty and retired service personnel. A $50.00 mail in rebate on any M&P revolver or a $50.00 mail in rebate or 2 free mags on any M&P Pistol or a $100.00 mail in rebate or 5 free mags on any M&P15 tactical rifle. Our website will have all the details soon.

R,
David

David P. Holt
Vice President, Military Programs
Smith & Wesson
Cell: (413) 726-5311
Office: (703) 455-7609
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-25-2009, 03:53 PM
blank

Sweet, going have to pick something up.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-25-2009, 10:43 PM
Time Served

Too bad they raised the online MSRP to 720 on the M&P. It's an Ok deal but not much
Sponsored Links
Advertisement