Gun shop stories - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 06:41 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Gun shop stories

Anybody have any good ones? I usually see a bunch of 'tards at gun stores and its always mildly entertaining.

One time I was at Walmart buying a cheap 12 gauge for dove season. As I was waiting on the guy to get it from the back of the store, these two ghetto ass homeboys walk up. They ask the guy behind the counter to see a shotgun. After playing with it, pointing it at all kinds of shit, exercising piss poor trigger discipline, and handing it back they have a discussion about which is better; shotguns or "gats". As the guy was ringing me up, they asked me why I wasnt buying a "gat" instead. I said, "this is for doves". They looked at me with the weirdest and most puzzling look, as they seemed shocked that anyone would buy a gun for anything other than killing people.

Another time I was at the local gun and pawn. This homie waddles in and asks to see "da hi-point 9mm". The clerk asked him why he wanted the gun, to which he responded "collecting".

At the same shop, I once heard 2 homies talking about how they would only buy a taurus brand gun. They justified it by saying, "because when you pull dat shit out in da hood, dey is gonna know it works because its a taurus".
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 06:57 PM
Clown

LMAO....Yep, I would be looking for the brand name of what was pointed at me....Don't know if I would do this before or after I crapped myself.
post #3 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 07:39 PM
None

The two pimply faced kids who came in and asked if the carried the Barrett .50.

The guy behimd the counter just rolled his eyes like he was asked this on a daily basis just sighed, took a couple steps down the line and asked me what I'd like to see.

Was like he nearly ran to the next person he could have to salvage his sanity.

post #4 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 08:06 PM

Theres an hbo series on this... interesting folks in there sometimes. Gun shows are great too.
post #5 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 08:12 PM
Time Served

After working at the Academy gun counter for about 5 months there were a couple more memorable ones.

Middle aged woman walked up to the counter and got to talking about with how in these times she wanted a gun in the house for protection. A few moments later she slowly made her way to the floor essentially blacking out.

Had a real flamboyant gentleman walk in. To humor him I allowed him to look at a shotgun. Unloaded with a trigger guard no big deal(or so i thought). He proceeds to turn to his right with others present and yells reach for the sky. I quickly proceeded to grab the shotgun out of his hand to hopefully keep a few of the remaining customers in the store. My manager quickly walked this person out of the store.

I heard everyday almost "I want to look at the 9" to which i responded we have 8 which one do you want to look at...

Once a woman was looking at a pistol with her husband I went through the standard operating procedure of opening the chamber and showing it was unloaded and then handing the pistol to the woman. To that she responded "SIR you just pointed that gun at me" rather upset sounding. However little did she realize while she was complaining she was pointing the gun at my head slightly ironic....
post #6 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 08:21 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCTR View Post

At the same shop, I once heard 2 homies talking about how they would only buy a taurus brand gun. They justified it by saying, "because when you pull dat shit out in da hood, dey is gonna know it works because its a taurus".
Haha, that should be their new slogan...

Taurus: Because when you pull dat shit out in da hood, dey is gonna know it works

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
post #7 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 08:27 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by srt-4_i_swear View Post
After working at the Academy gun counter for about 5 months there were a couple more memorable ones.

Middle aged woman walked up to the counter and got to talking about with how in these times she wanted a gun in the house for protection. A few moments later she slowly made her way to the floor essentially blacking out.

Had a real flamboyant gentleman walk in. To humor him I allowed him to look at a shotgun. Unloaded with a trigger guard no big deal(or so i thought). He proceeds to turn to his right with others present and yells reach for the sky. I quickly proceeded to grab the shotgun out of his hand to hopefully keep a few of the remaining customers in the store. My manager quickly walked this person out of the store.

I heard everyday almost "I want to look at the 9" to which i responded we have 8 which one do you want to look at...

Once a woman was looking at a pistol with her husband I went through the standard operating procedure of opening the chamber and showing it was unloaded and then handing the pistol to the woman. To that she responded "SIR you just pointed that gun at me" rather upset sounding. However little did she realize while she was complaining she was pointing the gun at my head slightly ironic....

I laughed at all of these but for some reason, you remind me of the grocery store clerk in "Meet the Parents". You know, the guy who tries selling the 12 bottles of "Mums" to Ben Stiller.

The only story I have is not at a gun shop but at the range.

It was with Skidmark and a few others. There was this young kid, probably around 22 or so, shooting a shotgun. He was wearing absolutely no ear protection, had a cigarette in his ear/mouth, and was firing it at waist/hip level.

Ill have to find a picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmarsh93z
Don't Fuck with DFWStangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.
post #8 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 08:38 PM
Lifer

I havent been to a gun store in years, but the ones that got me were the folks that all the sudden that some old pos gun they had was gold.
post #9 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 08:40 PM
Time Served

I remember someone telling me about a Sheriff in Academy looking and pistols. When the guy behind the counter asked what he had on his belt he reached for it and accidentally pulled the trigger. Fired a live round into the ground beside his foot.

post #10 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 10:32 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

Overheared a customer asking if he could buy a gun if he had warrents.
post #11 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 09:23 AM
GROWED UP WRONG

See it at Academy and gun shows.
The punk with jailhouse tattoos all over his head, face, hands, neck sitting with his girl that is filling out the paperwork on her new GAT....
post #12 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 09:50 AM
I miss Colorado

I have a knife store story.
I walk into a knife store into a mall, to look at benchmades, since i was just issued one, i wanted to see what they cost.

A total WOW nerd asked the clerk
"Do you have a knife thats like... a belt buckle with a knife hidden behind it"
The clerk sighed, and asked what we wanted to see.

My only gun store story is this.
This is from an employee at the gun store. I was filling out the paper work for my stripped AR lower, and he mentions he has one that stay in his truck.

He carries a glock on him, and the AR is in his truck at all times.
me "so the glock isnt enough for personal protection"
employee "No, the glock is so i can fight my way to my truck, and the AR is so i can fight my way to my house, were my Barret is"

'79 malibu 4speed.
'74 Datsun 260Z 302chevy/TKO500 swap in progress

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

post #13 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 10:50 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by srt-4_i_swear View Post

LOL is it bad when I ask to see a pistol, look through the sights... (without pointing it at anyone?) Is this carelessness? or do I look like an idiot doing this?

post #14 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 11:40 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_fiux View Post
LOL is it bad when I ask to see a pistol, look through the sights... (without pointing it at anyone?) Is this carelessness? or do I look like an idiot doing this?
I always look down the sights, usually aiming at the floor or up at the ceiling.

These stories are great! Keep 'em coming!
post #15 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 12:01 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonBT View Post
He carries a glock on him, and the AR is in his truck at all times.
me "so the glock isnt enough for personal protection"
employee "No, the glock is so i can fight my way to my truck, and the AR is so i can fight my way to my house, were my Barret is"
LMAO. I know a few people like that.
post #16 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 01:36 PM
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow01GT View Post
LMAO. I know a few people like that.
...and they are on this board.
post #17 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 01:57 PM
I miss Colorado

Its like.. Who the hell do you think is gonna come after you, and entire gang? the Michigan militia? I mean hell, Im pretty confident that my six-shooter will take care of all my business. The guy was kinda joke, weighing in at 300lbs. Obviously he dosnt take cover and concealment into factor. He will need his AR with about 4-6 mags to cover his fat ass as he wattles to the his barret.

'79 malibu 4speed.

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

post #18 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 02:06 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Its like.. Who the hell do you think is gonna come after you, and entire gang? the Michigan militia? I mean hell, Im pretty confident that my six-shooter will take care of all my business. The guy was kinda joke, weighing in at 300lbs. Obviously he dosnt take cover and concealment into factor. He will need his AR with about 4-6 mags to cover his fat ass as he wattles to the his barret.
Guys like that pray for the collapse of civilization... and the opportunity to shoot a person.

And why is it that 90% of the people who work at gun stores are total dicks?
post #19 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 02:28 PM
I miss Colorado

Quote:
Guys like that pray for the collapse of civilization... and the opportunity to shoot a person.

And why is it that 90% of the people who work at gun stores are total dicks?
I havnt met any dicks. I think that most 'gun folk' are very very nice, and ready to teach an open ear. I avoid major chains as much as i can, so maybe thats why...

Im sure they are dicks because they deal with morons on a daily basis. Im sure if you show even a slight amount of intelligence they will be nice to ya.

You are so right about them praying for anything close to a revolution (but who isnt the last couple weeks), or anything that lets them 'go to their guns' Usually die hard military wanna be's/mall ninjas who were disqualified from military service for one reason of the other.

'79 malibu 4speed.

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

post #20 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 02:33 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
I havnt met any dicks. I think that most 'gun folk' are very very nice, and ready to teach an open ear. I avoid major chains as much as i can, so maybe thats why...

Im sure they are dicks because they deal with morons on a daily basis. Im sure if you show even a slight amount of intelligence they will be nice to ya.

You are so right about them praying for anything close to a revolution (but who isnt the last couple weeks), or anything that lets them 'go to their guns' Usually die hard military wanna be's/mall ninjas who were disqualified from military service for one reason of the other.
Maybe its that im a young guy. Im only 21 years old and people dont take me seriously very often. I asked for a business card of a class III dealer at Market Hall a few weekends back and he scoffed at me and told me "its hard to buy a silencer or a machine gun". I told him that I already own a silencer and he rolled his eyes and wouldnt give me a card. What a douche.

A few booths down I saw another dealer and they were very helpful and provided me with a business card. Very nice people and I will be using them in the future.
post #21 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 02:43 PM
I miss Colorado

Quote:
Maybe its that im a young guy. Im only 21 years old and people dont take me seriously very often. I asked for a business card of a class III dealer at Market Hall a few weekends back and he scoffed at me and told me "its hard to buy a silencer or a machine gun". I told him that I already own a silencer and he rolled his eyes and wouldnt give me a card. What a douche.

A few booths down I saw another dealer and they were very helpful and provided me with a business card. Very nice people and I will be using them in the future.
Im 24, so im in the boat with you. I dropped off parts to be machined at "hans fuestle RACING" in fort worth. After the parts sat untouched for 3 weeks i asked WTF. He said he had bigger fish to fry, and didnt have time to deal with the little guys. Money is fucking Money. i dont care if it comes from a top God damned race team, or a 19 year old kid who worked his ass off for the cash. I promptly pulled my motor parts out of there.

BTW i ETS this summer, and will promtley move to WACO and attend TSTC in the fall. If i could have any car on the planet, it would be the c6 zo6. Nothing in the world is cooler to me than black on black car with black wheels, add that to the zo6, and i get light headed. "NOT WORTHY NOT WORTHY"
I will be your new bestie for a blast down I35 in that bitch

I will gladly for 2 miles behind the wheel at a cool 60mph.

now back to gun shop stories

'79 malibu 4speed.

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

post #22 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 02:44 PM
Lifer

Quote:

Name of the douche and good dealer for future reference?

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
post #23 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 02:49 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow06 View Post
Name of the douche and good dealer for future reference?
Good dealer: Nick Tilotta
His website is westernfirearms.com

Bad dealer: Jim Self
http://www.dallassubguns.com/Site/Welcome.html

Ok dealer: Dan
texasfirearmsales.com

Ok dealer: Steave Wayman
No website, but good guy who works out of the dfw gun range on mockingbird
post #24 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 02:52 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Im 24, so im in the boat with you. I dropped off parts to be machined at "hans fuestle RACING" in fort worth. After the parts sat untouched for 3 weeks i asked WTF. He said he had bigger fish to fry, and didnt have time to deal with the little guys. Money is fucking Money. i dont care if it comes from a top God damned race team, or a 19 year old kid who worked his ass off for the cash. I promptly pulled my motor parts out of there.

BTW i ETS this summer, and will promtley move to WACO and attend TSTC in the fall. If i could have any car on the planet, it would be the c6 zo6. Nothing in the world is cooler to me than black on black car with black wheels, add that to the zo6, and i get light headed. "NOT WORTHY NOT WORTHY"
I will be your new bestie for a blast down I35 in that bitch

I will gladly for 2 miles behind the wheel at a cool 60mph.

now back to gun shop stories
I have alot of friends at TSTC. They have some badass programs there, and I have heard nothing buy good things.

Everybody and there mom has driven my car, ill let you take it for a spin when you get down here.
post #25 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 03:28 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Quote:
I have alot of friends at TSTC. They have some badass programs there, and I have heard nothing buy good things.

Everybody and there mom has driven my car, ill let you take it for a spin when you get down here.
Czech Stop runs ftw.

post #26 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 03:40 PM
Factory Issue

One time a guy came into a gun room down here, wearing a loaded SAA clone on his hip like he was king dick. The asshole actually came in, unloaded it on the counter, and then set it down and waited for someone to come help him. He wanted to know when their next, "cowboy shoot," was, but they threw him out without answering. Jerks.

Give me a dollar.
post #27 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 04:34 PM
Lifer

I remember when I was 10 or 11 and we were buying some machine guns and Nick Tilotta had a table setup at market hall. My dad was letting me pick out what we should buy; I barely touched one of his guns and made a comment that I didnt like the weld. Tilotta fucking yelled at me and then acted like his gun was gold and had to get the 10 year olds finger print off it.

Needless to say, we took the money to the next table over and bought some finer quality items.

I do miss seeing machine guns at the market hall show though.
post #28 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 04:39 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
I remember when I was 10 or 11 and we were buying some machine guns and Nick Tilotta had a table setup at market hall. My dad was letting me pick out what we should buy; I barely touched one of his guns and made a comment that I didnt like the weld. Tilotta fucking yelled at me and then acted like his gun was gold and had to get the 10 year olds finger print off it.

Needless to say, we took the money to the next table over and bought some finer quality items.

I do miss seeing machine guns at the market hall show though.
I saw several machine guns at Market Hall 2 weekends ago.

Another highlight was a table with only p08s. I saw a guy with jewelry inspection tools and optics checking one out; he must have been a serious collector or really known what he was looking at.
post #29 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 04:43 PM
Lifer

Quote:

Another highlight was a table with only p08s. I saw a guy with jewelry inspection tools and optics checking one out; he must have been a serious collector or really known what he was looking at.
I saw a few semi beltfeds, but no machine guns.

But I really wasnt looking for anything. Just hanging out.
post #30 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 07:26 PM
CJ
User may be editing post.

Quote:
I havent been to a gun store in years, but the ones that got me were the folks that all the sudden that some old pos gun they had was gold.
How come you haven't been to a gun store in years?
post #31 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 07:32 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
How come you haven't been to a gun store in years?
All the cool stuff comes from private sales or friends.
post #32 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 07:33 PM
CJ

Quote:

Oh those lugers are serious business - There is a ton of information on those things, and there are many different interesting variations. I was seriously considering one a few years ago, but ended up pursuing a STG-44. As much as I like pistols, they don't interest me very much.
post #33 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 07:34 PM
CJ

Quote:
All the cool stuff comes from private sales or friends.
Unfortunately I'm not cool enough for that yet.
post #34 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 07:43 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Oh those lugers are serious business - There is a ton of information on those things, and there are many different interesting variations. I was seriously considering one a few years ago, but ended up pursuing a STG-44. As much as I like pistols, they don't interest me very much.
Yeah I hear that. I think I might start looking for a collector grade Luger soon. I really like the way they point and handle, but I have yet to shoot one.

Ever buy an STG? If not I know a guy who is selling one for a decent price.
post #35 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 07:44 PM
CJ

Quote:
Yeah I hear that. I think I might start looking for a collector grade Luger soon. I really like the way they point and handle, but I have yet to shoot one.

Ever buy an STG? If not I know a guy who is selling one for a decent price.
I could never find a proper numbers matching nazi/wehrmacht stamped STG. I'm assuming it's an original automatic with NFA papers?
post #36 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 07:49 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
I could never find a proper numbers matching nazi/wehrmacht stamped STG. I'm assuming it's an original automatic with NFA papers?
Oh, I'm not sure about that. Here it is, but it is not listed as a C&R-

http://www.dealernfa.com/7217M_CR_MP44.html

I too am saving for a machine gun, but unfortunately as a student I dont put away as much money per month as I would like to.

Ninja edit: Actually it is a C&R!
post #37 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 07:55 PM
CJ

Quote:
Oh, I'm not sure about that. Here it is, but it is not listed as a C&R-

http://www.dealernfa.com/7217M_CR_MP44.html

I too am saving for a machine gun, but unfortunately as a student I dont put away as much money per month as I would like to.

Ninja edit: Actually it is a C&R!
It appears to be unmolested as well. Very interesting...
post #38 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 08:06 PM
Lifer

Ruben has had a tone of sturmgewehr rifles for sale lately. Im saving up to buy one right now. Except mine will be an MP43.

This is a fucking steal also: http://www.sturmgewehr.com/webBBS/nf...gi?read=123576

Collecting Lugers is like collecting mausers. That shit is so faked these days you have to know your shit. Better buy plenty of books.
post #39 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 08:11 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Ruben has had a tone of sturmgewehr rifles for sale lately. Im saving up to buy one right now. Except mine will be an MP43.

This is a fucking steal also: http://www.sturmgewehr.com/webBBS/nf...gi?read=123576

Collecting Lugers is like collecting mausers. That shit is so faked these days you have to know your shit. Better buy plenty of books.
I figure ill just go to jackson armory and buy one around the 2k mark. I trust them enough to not screw me over.

Who do you use for your out of state transfers?

Also, if I buy an MG from a local dealer, do I have to pay sales tax?
post #40 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 08:15 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I figure ill just go to jackson armory and buy one around the 2k mark. I trust them enough to not screw me over.

Who do you use for your out of state transfers?

Also, if I buy an MG from a local dealer, do I have to pay sales tax?
Ive seen some rough stuff even in competent dealers stores. I watched a guy at Market Hall last week pay $2k for a mauser from a well known dealer and that guy got fucked.

For my out of state transfers I use my friend who is a C2, he doesnt do private transfers though. Im working on getting my FFL and SOT, so I can start doing it just for fun.

But yes, if you buy a machine gun from a local dealer, you pay a sales tax.
post #41 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 08:24 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Ive seen some rough stuff even in competent dealers stores. I watched a guy at Market Hall last week pay $2k for a mauser from a well known dealer and that guy got fucked.

For my out of state transfers I use my friend who is a C2, he doesnt do private transfers though. Im working on getting my FFL and SOT, so I can start doing it just for fun.

But yes, if you buy a machine gun from a local dealer, you pay a sales tax.
That sucks. Out of state looks like the way to go.

I can afford a mac or a sten right now, but I may just continue to save.
post #42 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 08:27 PM
CJ

Quote:
That sucks. Out of state looks like the way to go.

I can afford a mac or a sten right now, but I may just continue to save.
the cheapest NFA weapon right now is going to be a Mac-10 like you mentioned, you can find them around $2,500 - I found a lot of brand new mac-10's with the .45/9mm conversion included still in box for $2,995 - which was a great deal.
post #43 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 08:32 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
the cheapest NFA weapon right now is going to be a Mac-10 like you mentioned, you can find them around $2,500 - I found a lot of brand new mac-10's with the .45/9mm conversion included still in box for $2,995 - which was a great deal.
Yeah I am leaning in that direction. I like the 22lr kit too that Lage just introduced.

Ive got the itch to buy, but on the flip side I could wait a few months and buy an ac556 or an fnc. Ill be damned though if I dont want to get the paperwork started on something immediately

Its been a long time goal of mine to buy a machine gun (I got my first taste at The Gun Store in Vegas), and its crazy that all the pieces are coming together.
post #44 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 08:42 PM
Lifer

I bought a Mac and they're fun little guns.
post #45 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-10-2009, 11:07 AM
Lifer

Frank now wants $10k for his registered DEWAT MP43. Just needs a new barrel.
post #46 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-10-2009, 11:17 AM
Lifer

I thought about saving up for a machine gun of some kind just to cure that itch but its hard paying $12-18k for a M16 when you know they were/are only about $1000 MSRP.

Its all aboug bragging rights as David shows us everday
post #47 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-10-2009, 11:35 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lason View Post
I thought about saving up for a machine gun of some kind just to cure that itch but its hard paying $12-18k for a M16 when you know they were/are only about $1000 MSRP.

Yep, a machine gun is a colossal waste of money... however they are not a terrible investment. They increase in cost over time, and are a decent way to "store" your money. There are better investments, but they just arent as fun

From another angle, you could buy a nice project car with the money instead, but you will never get money back out of it.
post #48 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-10-2009, 12:02 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Yep, a machine gun is a colossal waste of money... however they are not a terrible investment. They increase in cost over time, and are a decent way to "store" your money. There are better investments, but they just arent as fun

From another angle, you could buy a nice project car with the money instead, but you will never get money back out of it.
Cant argue with that. Especially the car part.
post #49 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-10-2009, 12:06 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lason View Post

My wasteful hobby is machine guns. They dont need a garage to be stored in or break down everyday. Plus parts are cheap.
post #50 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-10-2009, 12:08 PM
Lifer

Quote:
My wasteful hobby is machine guns. They dont need a garage to be stored in or break down everyday. Plus parts are cheap.
Im just razzing ya man, if I could I would too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement