FFL Holder in North Dallas area? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-06-2009, 08:43 PM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

FFL Holder in North Dallas area?

Anyone happen to know of a FFL holder in the Plano, Frisco, Lewisville, Carrollton, etc area?

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said,"Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promised Land." Now Obama has stolen your shovel..., taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-06-2009, 11:46 PM
Time Served

Tom Hart
Hart Sports
9100 Independence Pkwy.
Plano, TX 75025
Phone: 469-223-9391
Cell Phone: 469-223-9391

This guy is great.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 09:20 AM
BANNED

buddy of mine in lewisville is.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-19-2010, 03:16 PM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

a few more questions about this

What is the process for going through an FFL? Do I need to make my purchase and list the FFL I'm using, or do I need to contact the FFL and inform them of the purchase I'm planning to make and then list them?

Is there any paper work I'll need to fill out or bring with me to pick up my items purchased?

Also, will a suspended license prevent me from being able to use an FFL? No criminal record, no warrants, do have a valid Texas ID, just the license is suspended but in the process of being re-instated (just waiting for Austin to finish processing).

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said,"Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promised Land." Now Obama has stolen your shovel..., taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-19-2010, 03:29 PM
blank

Just like buying any other gun. Fill out the form, pay the ffl fee and done. Pretty sure you need a current DL. A wrong address on mine prevented me from buying one time.

If the place dosent have your ffl on file, then you will need to have the ffl fax a copy of it to them.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-19-2010, 03:35 PM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0LiterRiceEater View Post
Just like buying any other gun. Fill out the form, pay the ffl fee and done. Pretty sure you need a current DL. A wrong address on mine prevented me from buying one time.

If the place dosent have your ffl on file, then you will need to have the ffl fax a copy of it to them.
I've not bought a gun or part that required an FFL, always bought FTF. If I'm purchasing an AR stripped receiver then I'd just list the FFL I'm using and purchase like normal correct?

Am I responsible for keeping up with the shippment tracking and calling to see if it's into the FFL, or would they call me when it comes in?

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-19-2010, 04:51 PM
blank

Yeap, and depends on your FFL. I use cabelas cause they are close. They call me when it's in.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-19-2010, 04:53 PM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0LiterRiceEater View Post
Yeap, and depends on your FFL. I use cabelas cause they are close. They call me when it's in.
Thanks for the input, just didn't want to look like the guy who's never used one before and does everything wrong.

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-15-2010, 12:18 PM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by svo855 View Post
Tom Hart
Hart Sports
9100 Independence Pkwy.
Plano, TX 75025
Phone: 469-223-9391
Cell Phone: 469-223-9391

This guy is great.
Spoke with Tom just a few minutes ago, SUPER nice guy. He's even going to check around and see if he can get me a few parts cheaper through other sites before I actually purchase.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement