I think i'm going to go shooting tomorrow - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-21-2009, 07:14 PM Thread Starter
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
I think i'm going to go shooting tomorrow

at alpine probably... who can make it?
CJ is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-21-2009, 07:17 PM
Banned
 
DOHCTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Waco
Posts: 5,539
I would go. Unfortunately I wont be back in DFW until tuesday.


Could you shoot up a target shaped like Harry Reid that says "Here is my health care reform, motherfucker"?
DOHCTR is offline  
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-21-2009, 09:10 PM Thread Starter
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCTR View Post
I would go. Unfortunately I wont be back in DFW until tuesday.


Could you shoot up a target shaped like Harry Reid that says "Here is my health care reform, motherfucker"?
sure!
CJ is offline  
 
post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-21-2009, 09:20 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 962
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
at alpine probably... who can make it?
Im up for it CJ what time you going?

Mr_fiux is offline  
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-21-2009, 09:22 PM Thread Starter
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_fiux View Post
Im up for it CJ what time you going?
Morning probably. I want to shoot the uzi and some pistols, and then spend a few hours with the 10/22. I was just about to call you actually.
CJ is offline  
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-21-2009, 09:28 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 962
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
Morning probably. I want to shoot the uzi and some pistols, and then spend a few hours with the 10/22. I was just about to call you actually.
Actually please do... I cant find the fucking thing anywhere...

Edit:

Never mind, it was in my car.


Last edited by Mr_fiux; 11-21-2009 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Update
Mr_fiux is offline  
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-22-2009, 08:41 AM
Lifer
 
03trubluGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: DFW
Posts: 12,430
You guys have fun. I'll be here at work...
03trubluGT is offline  
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-22-2009, 08:54 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Wylie, Texas
Posts: 779
looks like a fun range wish it was closer.

Jon

CLICK for Kate's Story
Click to Listen

WTB - SIG Mosquito

silvereight is offline  
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-22-2009, 09:57 AM
老师
 
Neiladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: OKC
Posts: 12,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_fiux View Post
actually please do... I cant find the fucking thing anywhere...

Edit:

Never mind, it was in my car.
lol!!!
Neiladin is offline  
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-22-2009, 10:14 AM
Packin' up...
 
Skidmark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 18,736
Anyone go? How are their firearm prices? I want a SC XD40!
Skidmark is offline  
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-22-2009, 10:29 AM Thread Starter
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
heading out now
CJ is offline  
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-22-2009, 10:40 AM
Packin' up...
 
Skidmark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 18,736
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
heading out now
I just woke up, so gonna get changed up and head over there. I think I remember Christian saying he got a good deal there on an SCXD for his wife, so it's worth a shot.
Skidmark is offline  
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-22-2009, 10:42 AM Thread Starter
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidmark View Post
I just woke up, so gonna get changed up and head over there. I think I remember Christian saying he got a good deal there on an SCXD for his wife, so it's worth a shot.
sounds good man, we're stopping by wally world first to get some ammo, then we'll be out.
CJ is offline  
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-22-2009, 11:49 AM
Packin' up...
 
Skidmark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 18,736
Bout to leave now, got delayed
Skidmark is offline  
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-22-2009, 07:13 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 962
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidmark View Post
Anyone go? How are their firearm prices? I want a SC XD40!
I think their firearm prices are high... not that I compared prices with anything nor saw the actual firearms, but I did see that their ammo prices are crazy. 50 rounds of 40SW blazer brass for 26.50

BTW I don't think we saw you today skidmark 1200-1545 was the time we spent there I think.

Mr_fiux is offline  
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-22-2009, 07:20 PM
Packin' up...
 
Skidmark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 18,736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_fiux View Post
I think their firearm prices are high... not that I compared prices with anything nor saw the actual firearms, but I did see that their ammo prices are crazy. 50 rounds of 40SW blazer brass for 26.50

BTW I don't think we saw you today skidmark 1200-1545 was the time we spent there I think.
Yup, they wanted 530 for a bi-tone XD40SC, i'm thinking about ordering from Buds online store, but have to find a FFL first.

I just want somethin' to shoot dammit!
Skidmark is offline  
post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 09:20 AM
Factory Issue
 
Yale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Shippensburg, PA
Posts: 12,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidmark View Post
Yup, they wanted 530 for a bi-tone XD40SC, i'm thinking about ordering from Buds online store, but have to find a FFL first.

I just want somethin' to shoot dammit!
Sig check!

Give me a dollar.
Yale is offline  
post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 04:56 PM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 47
so how was it you lucky bums?
Isi_man_ica is offline  
post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 07:28 PM Thread Starter
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isi_man_ica View Post
so how was it you lucky bums?
Same as usual, went out there, shot for a while, and then I get in trouble with the uzi for not waiting 2 seconds between shots and we were pretty much run off.

Happens every time I go there.


I hate ranges.
CJ is offline  
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 07:51 PM
Lifer
 
03trubluGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: DFW
Posts: 12,430
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
Same as usual, went out there, shot for a while, and then I get in trouble with the uzi for not waiting 2 seconds between shots and we were pretty much run off.

Happens every time I go there.


I hate ranges.
That's what happens when you bring an illegally converted machine gun to a range!

03trubluGT is offline  
post #21 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 08:08 PM Thread Starter
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03trubluGT View Post
That's what happens when you bring an illegally converted machine gun to a range!

hahaha gtfo
CJ is offline  
post #22 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-24-2009, 12:14 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 962
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
Same as usual, went out there, shot for a while, and then I get in trouble with the uzi for not waiting 2 seconds between shots and we were pretty much run off.

Happens every time I go there.


I hate ranges.
Remember he said that we had to PULL the trigger every 2 seconds... So if its auto its all cool.

We were taking 2 second shots but we were both shooting 10/22s and they were going off by 1 second... CJ would shoot then i would shoot one second later etc. fag thought we were rapid firing. I wanted to unload fast and then put the gun on the sock and pretend like it never happened.

Mr_fiux is offline  
post #23 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-24-2009, 09:38 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 14,194
Alpine blows.
David is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
chl training

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome