Now homeowners are shooting teenagers!! Yeegads! - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 06:03 PM Thread Starter
Token Troll

Now homeowners are shooting teenagers!! Yeegads!

How dare this guy shoot these teenagers! I'm aghast! Doesn't he know they have rights?!?!

Quote:
SAN MARCOS, Texas ó San Marcos police said the residents of a home acted in self-defense when one of them opened fire on a group of intruders overnight. The alleged invaders were teenagers; two of them were killed.

The incident happened shortly before 2 a.m. Friday on Chestnut Street on the west side of San Marcos.

Police said four teenagers ó three of them 16 yearsold, the fourth a 17-year-old ó broke into the house.

Police said the resident who shot the intruders heard the men breaking in. He came out of his bedroom with a pistol. Police said the teens were armed with a handgun and two pellet guns.

One of the intruders took aim at the resident; the resident fired first.

"I just heard what sounded like a loud noise," said neighbor Jason Locascio. "I didnít think it was a gunshot at all; there was like six or seven sounds, the same thing over and over, real quick."

One of the 16-year-old intruders died immediately. Another died later at Central Texas Medical Center.

The third 16-year-old was hospitalized at University Medical Center Brackenridge with serious injuries. The fourth suspect ran away.

Police said the suspects are from Luling. According to detectives, the 17-year-old who ran away came back a little later to check on his friends. That's when officers arrested him. He's facing charges of aggravated robbery.

"I justÖI donít even know how to think about it, because its like the two 16-year-olds don't get to wake up this Friday morning, but at the same time, they shouldn't have been trying to break in," said neighbor Hillary Stogsdill. "Four 16-year-olds from Luling? What were they doing all the way over here? How do we know that couldn't have been happening to any one of our houses."

Officers collected bags of evidence from the house, including the front door, which appears to be what the intruders used to get inside.

"Itís completely a mix of emotions," Stogsdill said. "One of the guys next door is one of my best friends ... these guys are like the sweetest guys Iíve ever met."

It remains unclear why the teens came up from Luling to break into the San Marcos home. Police havenít determined whether any of the men knew each other.

"Itís scary because itís in my neighborhood," said Emily Bradford. "I'm less than a block away. You just never know. In like a college town, everybody feels safe."

Police said three residents were home when the shooting happened. One is a Texas State University student. The other two are not students.

No one in the residence was injured in the home invasion. it was unclear whether the intruders fired any of their weapons.

The names of the suspects had not been released Friday afternoon.

San Marcos is about 30 miles south of Austin.
http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dw...148a20336.html

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 06:06 PM
dee
Lifer

Thats what they get
post #3 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 06:42 PM
que?

nice!

post #4 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 06:46 PM
Lifer

you act like a man your gonna get treated like a man. i dont give a fuck how old you are.

1995 Cobra

8.8 1/8th mile on stock motor (225k miles) w/exhaust 3.73's and drag radials.
post #5 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 06:51 PM
Old school 4-eye'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnobles06 View Post
you act like a man your gonna get treated like a man. i dont give a fuck how old you are.
Any of them would be tried as an adult if they had killed one of the residents. Fuckem

post #6 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 07:13 PM
Lifer

Wow two dead scumbag "teenagers." The world is a better place.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #7 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 07:22 PM
LUCIFER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip McNeely View Post
Wow two dead scumbag "teenagers." The world is a better place.
I agree totally

2004 GT Conv't

MODS:
FLOWS, 3.73'S, BASSANI O/R X-PIPE, ACCUFAB 75MM TB, PLENUM, AND VORTECH V-3 SUPERCHARGED

post #8 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 07:32 PM
Time Served

Captain save a Crook in 3.....2......1.......
post #9 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 07:39 PM
Now in the ATX!!

post #10 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 07:44 PM
Time Served

But see what had happened was. . . . Its a tragedy that they lost their life, BUTT they were in the wrong. I feel bad for the shooter, unless hes like most of us then it mite not bother them.
post #11 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 07:50 PM
Lifer

They were all church choir boys that were hungry and just needed something to eat....

Bullshit. They came to jack a house with a gun and two look-alike guns. They knew what they were doing, and they took the risk.

Good for the home owner.

Same thing would happen if they came to my house, but God forbid I get to the AK-47 with 75 round drum...

Like someone once said, "a pistol is what you use until you can get your rifle" (or shotgun).
post #12 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 10:42 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

That's a shame. Two of them got away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #13 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 10:47 PM
duh...duh....duh

but, but the homeowner should've asked them to leave nicely....

My '03 Sold.
post #14 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 10:49 PM
Worship me

They were probably looking for the crippled children's home, they were going to break in and mop the floors...
post #15 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 10:55 PM
Time Served

X2
post #16 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 11:22 PM
Meeeeooowww

Ma baby not nevar did nuthin to nobody!

post #17 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 11:31 PM
duh...duh....duh

hahah, that is funny.

My '03 Sold.
post #18 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-05-2009, 09:06 AM
OC
Lifer

Am I the only one that thought that was good shooting? I mean 3 out of 4, at night and under stress.
post #19 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-05-2009, 09:48 AM
DFW MUSTANGS . NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC View Post
Am I the only one that thought that was good shooting? I mean 3 out of 4, at night and under stress.
eh, it's only a good shooting if he gets all of them...the homeowner failed miserably.

post #20 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-05-2009, 10:02 AM
Lifer

All they wanted was the homeowner's Little Debbie snack cakes, and it's not the teenager's faults anyway that their schoolteachers didn't steer them down the right path.
post #21 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-05-2009, 10:28 AM
Lifer

They had pellet guns? Seriously how stupid are kids these days?

Honestly the home owner did the right thing and there is no defense on the side of the intruders. I say that, but everyday it seems like Im reading about some BS lawsuit that is won.
post #22 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-05-2009, 05:18 PM
CHAMPION

I like what happen! Get what you asked for.... Dont go busting up in somebodys house in TX at night, come on. People OUTTA state know that we dont play around down here.

2006 GSX-R 1000
2001 Mustang Bullitt
1992 Mustang Coupe
post #23 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-05-2009, 05:23 PM
Lifer

nice...two (probably 4) pieces of scum that we don't have to worry about doing that anymore!!!!!!

-04 CTS-V
-10 Jeep Commander
post #24 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-05-2009, 08:57 PM
Time Served

well this is an easy one.Risk you take messing with peoples shit.Everyone is killing intruders now.More than one a day sometimes reported in the news.Me i would find a diff way to make money lol.Sad that selling drugs is now safer than breaking in homes.My sympathy is with the homeowner.It sucks to feel you did good thinking you killed some asshole only to find out you just killed someones kids.I dont feel sorry for the teens.All the times i got into trouble and arrested I never called my mom to bail me out.Its always been my fault my problem.This may be harsh but fuckem.shouldve been at home on xbox live at 2 in the morning or better yet sleep.

2004 DSG SVT Lightning - Magi Catback
1993 Fox GT 3.55s and flows need some work
As much fun as a good sneeze in the middle of a good piss.
post #25 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-05-2009, 09:07 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lason View Post

Honestly the home owner did the right thing and there is no defense on the side of the intruders. I say that, but everyday it seems like Im reading about some BS lawsuit that is won.
I almost shot a kid over a look alike 1911 airsoft gun.

I hate those damn things....
post #26 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-05-2009, 09:10 PM
Time Served

Well that saves the state however millions it take to incarcerate these fuckers for the rest of their lives.
post #27 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-05-2009, 09:11 PM
Rhabdomyolysis anyone?

From another source:

"A roommate who was not home at the time and did not give his name says the men involved are taking it really hard."

That sucks, the guy that shot them now has to live with the guilt of it all. He was doing the right thing but now it is gonna mess with him the rest of his life....

Dumbass kids.....

Crossfit.com <--- no wimps allowed
post #28 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-05-2009, 09:11 PM
que?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03trubluGT View Post
I almost shot a kid over a look alike 1911 airsoft gun.

I hate those damn things....
i have 2 beretta look a like airsofts. neither one of them have an orange tip they look exactly like a real one. they have the same safeties and even the slide comes off just like a real one. the magazines have weights in them to make them heavy. i got them both for $5 at a garage sale
post #29 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-05-2009, 09:16 PM
PAN

Na-na-na-na

Hey-Hey-Hey

Good-Bye
post #30 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-05-2009, 09:19 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
Quote:
Same thing would happen if they came to my house, but God forbid I get to the AK-47 with 75 round drum...

Like someone once said, "a pistol is what you use until you can get your rifle" (or shotgun).
Lmfao! Why would you want to fuck your house up like that? One simple bullet to the head each then call the coroner, oh and the carpet cleaner guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lason View Post
See any post by Joshstang.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
post #31 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-05-2009, 09:33 PM
Time Served

Can't say for sure, but I don't think I would loose a single second of sleep over shooting them.

93 Lightning t-trim @15psi a/a intercooled,Windsor sr heads, tfsr intake, 75mm tb,full fuel sys 72lb, Fast xfi, be trans controller,built E4OD 2800 stall,1-3/4 longtubes 3" exhuast Auburn pro 87 Lx coupe (in progress) 393 stroker coated pistons/bearings built 4r70w.

Rusertmachine.com
post #32 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-05-2009, 09:36 PM
Time Served

proves darwins theory.
any bet on what race they were?

93 Lightning t-trim @15psi a/a intercooled,Windsor sr heads, tfsr intake, 75mm tb,full fuel sys 72lb, Fast xfi, be trans controller,built E4OD 2800 stall,1-3/4 longtubes 3" exhuast Auburn pro 87 Lx coupe (in progress) 393 stroker coated pistons/bearings built 4r70w.

Rusertmachine.com
post #33 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-05-2009, 10:11 PM
EW
Procrastination Racing

Why couldn't the homeowner aim for the leg? They should not have to die just because they broke into the house to rob/rape/kill (pick one). Maybe the home owner was looking to shoot somebody and wanted to have his house broken into. How could the homeowner say they were in fear of their life? It was only teenagers. They should've just given the nice boys what they wanted.
post #34 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-05-2009, 10:11 PM
Lifer

I fell sorry for the Home Owner, ammo is not cheap these days.......

Really is kind of sad but the punks chose to break in and got exactly what they deserved, saved the tax payers a ton of money to boot.

Mopar63

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
post #35 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-06-2009, 09:49 AM
DFW MUSTANGS . NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by EW View Post
Why couldn't the homeowner aim for the leg? They should not have to die just because they broke into the house to rob/rape/kill (pick one). Maybe the home owner was looking to shoot somebody and wanted to have his house broken into. How could the homeowner say they were in fear of their life? It was only teenagers. They should've just given the nice boys what they wanted.
lmao

post #36 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-06-2009, 09:57 AM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by EW View Post
How can you aim for a small area like the leg, in the dark AND read an intruders mind if he's there to harm someone or not all in a couple of seconds?

Fact - They are somewhere they don't belong IN YOUR FUCKING HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.

Fact - They are armed. That sends a pretty good message at the very least of the threat of harm.

Fact - They fucking asked for it.

Fact - You can't be that naive to actually believe that BS.

Fact - I sense sarcasm in your last statement.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
post #37 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-06-2009, 10:09 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKD View Post
How can you aim for a small area like the leg, in the dark AND read an intruders mind if he's there to harm someone or not all in a couple of seconds?

Fact - They are somewhere they don't belong IN YOUR FUCKING HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.

Fact - They are armed. That sends a pretty good message at the very least of the threat of harm.

Steve, Eric is a smart guy. I'm pretty sure he's just pulling the collective leg with that post.

post #38 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-06-2009, 05:04 PM
Scared s**tless

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonBT
I sound shit out man, lol. Firefox didnt have a suggestion. I figure A) I'm waay too far off, or B) It's spanish, and Firefox is an English Fox.

I facepalm myself.
post #39 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-06-2009, 06:29 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Did you two NOT get my sarcasm in the last two? Geez. Bitter old fucks. I think I have hit you both in the head too many times and caused some brain damage.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
post #40 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-06-2009, 07:10 PM
Freethinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by petyweestraw View Post
well this is an easy one.Risk you take messing with peoples shit.Everyone is killing intruders now.More than one a day sometimes reported in the news.Me i would find a diff way to make money lol.Sad that selling drugs is now safer than breaking in homes.My sympathy is with the homeowner.It sucks to feel you did good thinking you killed some asshole only to find out you just killed someones kids.I dont feel sorry for the teens.All the times i got into trouble and arrested I never called my mom to bail me out.Its always been my fault my problem.This may be harsh but fuckem.shouldve been at home on xbox live at 2 in the morning or better yet sleep.
Why should he feel bad for shooting some thugs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
....LMAO @.... trying to figure out how to make a Utopian society!
In a perfect world the police would get paid to do nothing. So next time you see a cop eatin a donut, Yell.. Hey! Good Job!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Variable-speed-Limits
post #41 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-06-2009, 07:16 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Lmfao! Why would you want to fuck your house up like that? One simple bullet to the head each then call the coroner, oh and the carpet cleaner guy.

Sheetrock is cheap.
post #42 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-06-2009, 07:22 PM
Lifer

I have #4 buckshot in my 12 gauge, but my pistols are more readily available.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #43 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-07-2009, 05:27 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpz 750 View Post
proves darwins theory.
any bet on what race they were?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLAN View Post
Ma baby not nevar did nuthin to nobody!
^^^^^ All in on this ^^^^^

Quote:

Krikey!!!

Quote:
Sheetrock is cheap.
Check your neighbor's house, too LOL

Good jam right here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BHc72HQ05M

post #44 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-07-2009, 06:14 PM
Time Served

Serves them right...

post #45 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-07-2009, 07:32 PM
Lifer

Man, that's sad. If they had just heard Obama's speech tommorrow , it surely would ve turned their lives around !

79 K5 blazer, 6" lift 38x15" tires d44/12b lockers and chromoly axles ,6.2L GM diesel - Waste Vegetable Oil conversion - cross over steering,14"SAW nitrogen shocks, beefed shackles, shackle flip, winch/ bumpers, diff covers.

94 CBR 600 naked, handbraked, -1 +3 sprockets, one wheel operation mod

"I'm sorry, nothing quite says, "F- You, I'm from Texas" like an all-business, stripped-down K5."
post #46 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-07-2009, 09:55 PM
Lifer

He should call the families of the deceased and make them come clean the bloody mess up...
post #47 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-07-2009, 11:21 PM
CJ
User may be editing post.

Quote:
"Officers collected bags of evidence from the house, including the front door, which appears to be what the intruders used to get inside."
hmm, weird... People always use my teleporter pad on the front porch to get into my house.
post #48 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 02:08 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by davbrucas View Post
He should call the families of the deceased and make them come clean the bloody mess up...
that's not a bad idea. it'll let the parents know what a crappy job they did raising their kids.

George
post #49 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-12-2009, 06:43 PM
dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
That's a shame. Two of them got away.
no kidding!
post #50 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-12-2009, 06:56 PM
Lifer

Damn. I wonder where the homeowner found a new front door early in the morning. Had to sit up the rest of the night watching for another bad guy.
Hate to hear he lost some sleep.

1/2 mile 9 turns 41.3 sec
Sponsored Links
Advertisement