Another great story from Houston (CHL related) - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 759 (permalink) Old 07-31-2009, 08:58 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Thumbs up Another great story from Houston (CHL related)

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=6941778

Vendor fights back against attackers
Friday, July 31, 2009 | 8:03 AM

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A vendor says three teens approached him and attacked while he was working. That's when he says he pulled out a gun and fired, killing one of the suspects.

The confrontation started about 11pm on MLK near Reed Road. Authorities tell us the vendor was parked at a gas station as he was delivering snack products to the store. Police say he was inside the store and when he walked back out, he was approached by three teenage boys who demanded the snack products.

When the vendor refused, authorities say the teens, all three of them, began to assault the vendor by punching, kicking and hitting him. During the assault, the vendor was able to defend himself.

"The individual is a concealed handgun license carrier, was armed at the time, retrieved a weapon and subsequently shot and killed an individual here on the scene," said Officer Brian Evans with the Houston Police Department.

Authorities say one of the teens, who was 14 or 15 years old, died at the scene. The two other accomplices ran off, but were later caught and arrested.

The case is being referred to the Harris County District Attorney's Office.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 759 (permalink) Old 07-31-2009, 09:15 PM
Lifer

+1 for the good guy!

Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast.
post #3 of 759 (permalink) Old 07-31-2009, 09:22 PM
Lifer

Fuck with the Debbie Cakes and catch a bullet. Just the way the world should be. Too bad that the other two did not get any lead for their troubles.

Just noticed MLK, nice I can only imagine the ethnicity of said 3 young jouviniles. Obama would say the gentleman Debbie Cake vendor acted "stupidly".

post #4 of 759 (permalink) Old 07-31-2009, 09:27 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic93 View Post
Fuck with the Debbie Cakes and catch a bullet. Just the way the world should be. Too bad that the other two did not get any lead for their troubles.

Just noticed MLK, nice I can only imagine the ethnicity of said 3 young jouviniles. Obama would say the gentleman Debbie Cake vendor acted "stupidly".
I can tell you that MLK and Reed where this happened is a pretty bad area. Southeast of downtown. I've ridden my bike sort of near there and wished I had my Glock with me.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #5 of 759 (permalink) Old 07-31-2009, 10:58 PM
Time Served

These stories never get old.
post #6 of 759 (permalink) Old 07-31-2009, 11:43 PM
PAN

Quick, name one city in which MLK Blvd isn't in a shitty part of town, inhabited by animals.

Sounds rough but it is what it is. Violence/crime is rampant in every damned one. And it's all whiteys fault. Need to kill those fuckers...
post #7 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-13-2009, 12:48 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox466 View Post
Quick, name one city in which MLK Blvd isn't in a shitty part of town, inhabited by animals.
sad
post #8 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-13-2009, 06:29 PM
Lifer

Teenage boys? I thought only animals hunt in packs?
post #9 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-13-2009, 11:24 PM
Time Served

Good for him!!

resident redneck
'88 Dime -aka- Dirty
'08 Cummins in a Dodge -aka- Smoke Screen
post #10 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-13-2009, 11:46 PM
Freethinker

Thats bullshit and you know it. That guys life was never in danger. Three 15 year old boys beating you up is not Immediate danger for your life. Whats this world coming to when a 15 year old boy is sentenced to death for trying to steel food.
Are you a bunch of pussies that got beat up in school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
....LMAO @.... trying to figure out how to make a Utopian society!
In a perfect world the police would get paid to do nothing. So next time you see a cop eatin a donut, Yell.. Hey! Good Job!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Variable-speed-Limits
post #11 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 12:17 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 svo View Post
Thats bullshit and you know it. That guys life was never in danger. Three 15 year old boys beating you up is not Immediate danger for your life. Whats this world coming to when a 15 year old boy is sentenced to death for trying to steel food.
You are one stupid motherfucker.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #12 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 12:46 AM
Num say'n? (tm)

Quote:
You're an absolute idiot.

DFWMustangs.net
post #13 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 07:07 AM
Freethinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
You are one stupid motherfucker.
I like how you try to defend your point of view. Classic dipshitery.

Quote:
In a perfect world the police would get paid to do nothing. So next time you see a cop eatin a donut, Yell.. Hey! Good Job!

post #14 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 07:18 AM
LUCIFER

Quote:

How you seen the size of some kids at that age and younger? Some big bastards.
Good for the victim to take action. Bet those punks have done that to others too, just haven't been caught till now!

2004 GT Conv't

MODS:
FLOWS, 3.73'S, BASSANI O/R X-PIPE, ACCUFAB 75MM TB, PLENUM, AND VORTECH V-3 SUPERCHARGED

post #15 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 07:20 AM
Lifer

I am sorry, if three or even one 15yr old boy did this to your wife would you take the same defense, should not have shot him? If I am getting mugged and or beat on they are taking a bullet or half dozen. If thugs knew that death was the outcome to their douchebaggery we would have a more polite society.

How do you know this guy was not a 125lb skinny dude getting pounded on by three 160+ people?
post #16 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 07:33 AM
Lifer

Quote:
+1 for the "you're an idiot"

hopefully, he was off'd before he had the chance to reproduce.

George
post #17 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 07:59 AM
duh...duh....duh

Quote:
Are you serious? Please say you are kidding. When I was 15, skinny as I was I could give an average adult male a couple of wallops probably. X3 and we'd definetly take you. This from a person not raised in the ghetto and fighting.

This sadly is not the kid's fault though. It's the parent's and a damned kid had to pay the price for being raised ghetto. I support the man using his weapon in this situation fully though.

My '03 Sold.
post #18 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 08:16 AM
reppin tha westside

Quote:

i'm sure this was just a prank, and had the 15 yr old would have gotten away with it, he would have never done this again.

you are a moron.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
El Duderino.......of the Crown Royal Cruisers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Jester, your posts do the same thing as going to a county fair, you really make people think "Hey, I'm not so fucked up after looking at that guy!"
post #19 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 09:12 AM
EW
Procrastination Racing

Quote:
Three people attacking you is not a danger? You sound like you're from England with your defense of criminals. I guess he should just lay down and take his beating because after all, the hoodlums are just children, right? I guess we'll see what the facts are but so far in the U.S. he has the right to self defense and may have rid the world of a lifetime criminal. You should read the story again.
post #20 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 11:42 AM
Lifer

Quote:
I like how you try to defend your point of view. Classic dipshitery.
You don't undersatnd the simplest of logic, so why make my comments anything but bottom level basic?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #21 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 01:46 PM
Time Served

What would this dude say had they killed the guy? Probrably "should have deffended himself" lol... it's allways easier to critisize after the fact than have a plan of action before hand... Mine is shoot to kill 12 or 90 I dont give a fuck, mess with me die... easy as that

resident redneck
'88 Dime -aka- Dirty
post #22 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 05:14 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Fucking dipshit. Take that quote out of your sig, you obviously dont believe in it.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #23 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 05:19 PM
Freethinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by EW View Post
Three people attacking you is not a danger? You sound like you're from England with your defense of criminals. I guess he should just lay down and take his beating because after all, the hoodlums are just children, right? I guess we'll see what the facts are but so far in the U.S. he has the right to self defense and may have rid the world of a lifetime criminal. You should read the story again.
If I am not mistaken, you are only supposed to use the CHG if it is a last resort and you are about to die. If you shoot someone from 20 + feet away you are going to jail because you had the opportunity to run.

I am sure he pulled his gun out and those kids where like "oh shit....GET HIM!"

Quote:

post #24 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 05:26 PM
Freethinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip McNeely View Post
Fucking dipshit. Take that quote out of your sig, you obviously dont believe in it.
Do you carry a gun in case someone tries to beat you up?

Quote:

post #25 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 05:26 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
If I am not mistaken, you are only supposed to use the CHG if it is a last resort and you are about to die. If you shoot someone from 20 + feet away you are going to jail because you had the opportunity to run.

You are a grade A idiot. In case you haven't heard before, people have been beaten to death by simple brain hemorrhage caused by head injuries, other weapons picked up in a fight, a slip to the ground caused by fighting. There are several ways your life is in danger by a simple 1 on 1 fight with someone. Not to mention all of the other infinite variables in the picture, then multiply that by 3 with these 3 spineless thugs. Did they have weapons? I dont know, maybe he should have said time out and asked them. You have no clue. NONE.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #26 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 05:27 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Do you carry a gun in case someone tries to beat you up?
I can tell you think you are some billy badass. They didnt just beat him up, they committed AGGRAVATED Robbery, dumbfuck. 3 on one.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #27 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 05:28 PM
Freethinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceyko View Post
Are you serious? Please say you are kidding. When I was 15, skinny as I was I could give an average adult male a couple of wallops probably. X3 and we'd definetly take you. This from a person not raised in the ghetto and fighting.

This sadly is not the kid's fault though. It's the parent's and a damned kid had to pay the price for being raised ghetto. I support the man using his weapon in this situation fully though.
When you have a gun pointed at you do you retreat?

Quote:

post #28 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 05:30 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
When you have a gun pointed at you do you retreat?
Yeah I cant wait for the motherfucker that retreats and the next time he decides to rob someone, its you since you think you can take out anyone.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #29 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 05:43 PM
Freethinker

Quote:
You are a grade A idiot. In case you haven't heard before, people have been beaten to death by simple brain hemorrhage caused by head injuries, other weapons picked up in a fight, a slip to the ground caused by fighting. There are several ways your life is in danger by a simple 1 on 1 fight with someone. Not to mention all of the other infinite variables in the picture, then multiply that by 3 with these 3 spineless thugs. Did they have weapons? I dont know, maybe he should have said time out and asked them. You have no clue. NONE.
All I have to say to that is... Stop or I'll shoot

How many people would not stop fighting with a gun pointed at them?

Quote:

post #30 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 05:45 PM
Freethinker

Quote:
I can tell you think you are some billy badass. They didnt just beat him up, they committed AGGRAVATED Robbery, dumbfuck. 3 on one.
I dont think I am some billy bad ass. In fact I have only been in a few fights in my life. But I aint scurred to get my ass whipped either.

Quote:

post #31 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 05:46 PM
Freethinker

Quote:
Yeah I cant wait for the motherfucker that retreats and the next time he decides to rob someone, its you since you think you can take out anyone.
Those who are without sin should cast the first stone.

Quote:

post #32 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 05:49 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
All I have to say to that is... Stop or I'll shoot

How many people would not stop fighting with a gun pointed at them?
Yeah because that always works. Obviously Hollywood plays out in your world.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #33 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 05:50 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
I dont think I am some billy bad ass. In fact I have only been in a few fights in my life. But I aint scurred to get my ass whipped either.
Apparently you do, you aren't scared to get robbed by 3 thugs of any size.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #34 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 05:51 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Those who are without sin should cast the first stone.
Don't be a hypocrite. Its not a good look.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #35 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 05:56 PM
Lifer

Quote:

Wrong, the law be changed

1/2 mile 9 turns 41.3 sec
post #36 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 05:59 PM
Time Served

Quote:
If I am not mistaken, you are only supposed to use the CHG if it is a last resort and you are about to die.

Wrong.

If you feel your life is in danger you have the right to use force until you feel that danger is no longer imminent. If 3 15 year olds jump me, all three of em are getting their share of 15 rounds.

That kind of crap would stop if people like you wouldn't stand up and bitch about doing what's right. Facts are facts, and that kid got what he had coming.

90 GT - Bolt ons - 8.17 @ 173.XX. Original garage queen. '05 FFW Ennis True Street Winner
94 Supra - Big time garage queen
79 FJ40 Landcruiser - 4" lift, LT-1 w/4L60e, and 35's!
'98 Shadow ACE Tourer - 300 miles!
'99 Baja H2X - Water Toy
07 GT500 - Vista Blue w/ White stripes
'93 Cobra - Black on Black, 23K miles!
post #37 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 06:07 PM
Time Served

Oh I see 5.0 this is how you think it should have gone!

While the guy is getting the shit beat out of him he should have asked for a break and stated "Stop I have a gun" and the forementioned beating would have ceased at this point and gun fire would not have been needed.

Hey get real and get a life the only warning these assholes should have been given is the click of the gun being cocked, but wait if he was carrying locked and loaded you couldn't have that. That sorry candy vending fucker he was just spoiling for a fight!

Those poor little kids,,,bullshit I think its great he shot that asshole dead! One less future burden on society!

"I drank What!?" Socrates

1991 Miata (daily driver)
1991 SCCA Spec Miata #22
2000 F250 Turbo Diesel (Tow Mule)
2007 Saleen SC281 (Open Road Racer)
post #38 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 06:09 PM
Time Served

Yep Boost Addict you are exactly right no warning is necessary, it used to be not any more

1991 SCCA Spec Miata #22
post #39 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 06:30 PM
Freethinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost Addict View Post
Wrong.

If you feel your life is in danger you have the right to use force until you feel that danger is no longer imminent. If 3 15 year olds jump me, all three of em are getting their share of 15 rounds.

That kind of crap would stop if people like you wouldn't stand up and bitch about doing what's right. Facts are facts, and that kid got what he had coming.
The video said the kid was 14.
And if he wouldn't have had a gun nobody would have died.

Quote:

post #40 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 06:36 PM
Time Served

Quote:
The video said the kid was 14.
And if he wouldn't have had a gun nobody would have died.

Ok so now your not only an idiot but a fortune teller knowing all and seeing the future

1991 SCCA Spec Miata #22
post #41 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 06:40 PM
Freethinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPony07 View Post
Ok so now your not only an idiot but a fortune teller knowing all and seeing the future
If he was the guy in the video he didn't have a mark on him. He was getting picked on and was a pussy and didn't even try to stand up for himself.
IMO if you shoot and kill an unarmed kid, you are a coward!

Quote:

post #42 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 06:44 PM
Freethinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost Addict View Post
Wrong.

If you feel your life is in danger? WTF! That is an opinion that can only be proven by you.
If that is the way the law is stated then all you motherfuckers are in trouble.

Quote:

post #43 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 06:56 PM
Time Served

Quote:
If you feel your life is in danger? WTF! That is an opinion that can only be proven by you.
If that is the way the law is stated then all you motherfuckers are in trouble.

Do you have a chl, because I do and the class I took was less about shooting and more about conflict resolution and situational analysis even with that knowledge I feel I know when I am in danger.

1991 SCCA Spec Miata #22
post #44 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 07:07 PM
iHustle

5.0 SVO has got to be kidding, just trying to get a rise out of people

Chris
93Z
post #45 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 07:53 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmarsh93z View Post
5.0 SVO has got to be kidding, just trying to get a rise out of people
He has shown this level of stupidity, dumbassery, and idiocy in enough threads that it is no joke.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #46 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 07:57 PM
Time Served

This guy has to be a joke.... No way is anybody THIS stupid

resident redneck
'88 Dime -aka- Dirty
post #47 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 10:07 PM
Freethinker

Quote:
Correction Attempted aggravated robbery

Quote:

post #48 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 11:14 PM
10% Real Fruit Juice

Quote:
first off, you are an idiot...

secondly, your points make no fucking sense...

you say "attempted aggravated robbery"...

lol...the attempt stopped when and only when the innocent victim being beaten by 3 thugs pulled out his gun and stopped the threat.

the only thing i see wrong with this story is that 2 of the idiots are still breathing.

now, 5.o svo, shut the fuck up and eat a dick.

have a nice night...
post #49 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 11:25 PM
Lifer

Quote:
There is no such thing as Att Agg Robbery. You either committed the crime or you didn't.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #50 of 759 (permalink) Old 08-15-2009, 09:55 AM
iHustle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
He has shown this level of stupidity, dumbassery, and idiocy in enough threads that it is no joke.
Gotcha....I am sure if it was his wife or mother getting beat up by 3 guys, he would sing a different tune

Chris
93Z
Sponsored Links
Advertisement