Rolling with the homies
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Oak Cliff... that's my hood...
13 Rules for a Laser Gun Fight
Got this from Gizmodo and thought it was pretty funny.
1. Bring lasers. Bring lasers and phasers (if you're Star Trek), if you can get it. Bring backup lasers and four times the power cells you think you'll need.
2. Shoot everything twice. Energy is cheap.
3. Make sure you hit what you're shooting at. If you miss, keep your finger down on the trigger and drag it over to your target. Lasers keep firing as long as you're holding down that button.
4. Lasers have longer range than guns, but will take longer to drill a hole through skin if you're shooting from further away.
5. Laser rifles are better than laser pistols.
6. It doesn't matter what brand of laser you're using.
7. Keep firing your laser until your battery is done. Then, throw your laser at the guy's face.
8. The winner is the guy who isn't vaporized.
9. Sheetrock walls don't stop lasers. Nor does concrete or steel. You basically have no cover.
10. Flank your adversary with lasers.
11. Lasers that can shoot 360 degrees are great, but make sure you hold it above your head.
12. Lasers are fast, so finish your fight fast. Pew pew.
13. Klingons have good accuracy.
Lastly, don't bring a gun to a laser fight.
2008 Lincoln MKZ
1995 Mustang GT Convertible
2002 F-150 SuperCrew
1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6