DFW Mustang Forums banner

Cheap Kimber!!!

874 views 27 replies 10 participants last post by  fast83 
#1 ·
#5 ·
I bought the Winchester Defender 1300 and a Kimber Stainless Pro TLE/RL II in the last couple of weeks.

I know I could probably turn a profit on this gun, but once I buy it, I'm sure I'd probably just keep it....

#11 ·
I don't need a CHL to prove I'm a law abiding citizen.... Thats the whole problem with gun control. I have the rights until I do something stupid. I don't need to take a course to earn the rights afforded me in the BoR. But its his gun so I'll just get my buddy buy it for me.

#12 · (Edited)
Without a CHL how can you prove to a seller that you have no felonies? What he is doing isnt gun control man, its ensuring that a felon dosent buy his gun. He isnt taking any rights away from you, if you can legaly own a pistol I am sure he would sell it to you through a FFL that can do a NCIS check on ya. Just a FYI concealed carry is not a right that is afforded to you in the BoR, just one we got along the way. Why would you have your buddy go buy it for you? Just ask the guy if he will sell it to you. If he says no go buy yourself one from kimberman for $699 plus tax

I dont blame him, depending on the sale sometimes i ask that the buyer have a CHL, shit most of the time i require a photocopy of the buyer's Dl or CHL to go in my file.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.