This sig worth the price? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-02-2009, 10:38 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

This sig worth the price?

Was looking around a pistols and I really like this one. Anyone own one that can tell me how it shoots ect. Possible also a place that sells em also so I can get a feel for it ect. http://www.gundealeronline.com/Sig-S...226twotone.htm

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-02-2009, 10:49 PM
Got Lateral G's??

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachX2 View Post
Was looking around a pistols and I really like this one. Anyone own one that can tell me how it shoots ect. Possible also a place that sells em also so I can get a feel for it ect. http://www.gundealeronline.com/Sig-S...226twotone.htm
I bought a sig reconditioned 220R in two tone for $549 about a year ago...

Sigs are great guns and you cannot go wrong buying one....but that listed price is full retail!!! $750 or less would be a good deal.

Looking for sponsorships for 2010 on the car above... PM for details and schedule.

I'm a mod motor GOD! LOL!
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-02-2009, 10:59 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Yea cheaper would be better, Thanks. Never owned a sig and would love to get this one soon.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-02-2009, 11:15 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie97 View Post
I bought a sig reconditioned 220R in two tone for $549 about a year ago...

Sigs are great guns and you cannot go wrong buying one....but that listed price is full retail!!! $750 or less would be a good deal.
+1 on all accounts.

I own a Sig P220 Match in .45acp and it will group as many rounds as you can send down range at 33yrs smaller than a 3" pattern.

I shot and cleaned a handfull of my pistols a few weeks ago and between the Colt Compact 1911, the 3 XD's, my SA 1911 and my Khar the Sig is the best shooting and easiest to take down and clean.

I would look at some reconditioned Sigs for a first before spending another $800+
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 04:39 AM
Lifer

Military Gun Supply in FTW had a factory reconditioned Sig P220 (.45 cal) for $570 a couple of weeks ago (blued slide/frame).

Don't know if it's still there though....
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 04:58 AM
que?

my first handgun was a glock 17(9mm) and i picked up a Sig P220(.45ACP) about a year after that. i can honestly say my .45 Sig shoots smoother and straighter than my glock 9mm without a doubt. i plan on using it as my carry weapon once my chl arrives
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 04:19 PM
Got Lateral G's??

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic93 View Post
+1 on all accounts.

I own a Sig P220 Match in .45acp and it will group as many rounds as you can send down range at 33yrs smaller than a 3" pattern.

I shot and cleaned a handfull of my pistols a few weeks ago and between the Colt Compact 1911, the 3 XD's, my SA 1911 and my Khar the Sig is the best shooting and easiest to take down and clean.

I would look at some reconditioned Sigs for a first before spending another $800+
I actually own 3 220's... A compact two tone, full frame stainless and a regular blued finish full frame. It's pretty neat sometimes I mix/match parts and have a carry model full stainless. They are all damn accurate but for some reason I can't shoot for shit these days. I used to do well but my groupings are getting larger....must be something with my grip.

Looking for sponsorships for 2010 on the car above... PM for details and schedule.

I'm a mod motor GOD! LOL!
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-04-2009, 07:27 AM
Lifer

The LEO price on the two-tone P226 is as follows (from SigSauer):

Double/Single trigger $769
DAK trigger $769
SRT trigger $799

The black Nitron finish guns are $30 cheaper, so:

Double/single trigger $739
DAK trigger $739
SRT trigger $769
Sponsored Links