Build and shoot an AR-15 for $650 in 3 easy steps - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-02-2008, 01:55 PM Thread Starter
The token Asian guy
 
propellerhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SBRacing
Posts: 8,050
Build and shoot an AR-15 for $650 in 3 easy steps

1. Go here... http://www.fireforeffect.biz/

Click on Parts Kits. Find "BARGAIN BIN FFE 16" M4 Parts Kit w/Mag..." and Add To Cart. That is everything you need minus the lower receiver. This kit includes a sling, detachable carrying handle and a magazine. Parts kits from other vendors do not have all that.

Find "FREE - CAVE MAN KIT UPGRADE" and Add To Cart. The list the kit above as unassembled. This upgrade is the assembly part.

Cost right now shows $499 shipped. No tax.

2. Go to Military Gun Supply in east Fort Worth (www.militarygunsupply.com). Buy a CMMG Stripped AR-15 Lower for $109.95 plus tax. Hopefully you can buy one legally.

Cost at this point is $499 + $119 = $618.

3. Go to AR-15.com and follow the instructions on how to assemble the lower. It's really easy. If you can change a tire, you can assemble a lower receiver. With the remaining $32 go buy some ammo and go shoot at the range.

Final cost to build and shoot: $650

Now, go celebrate the 4th of July.

propellerhead is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-02-2008, 02:19 PM
Banned
 
DOHCTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Waco
Posts: 5,539
Thumbs up

haha, good post
DOHCTR is offline  
post #3 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-02-2008, 02:33 PM
Lifer
 
slow06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Arlington
Posts: 2,075
Good find. My first AR may be coming sooner than I thought.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
slow06 is offline  
 
post #4 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-02-2008, 02:34 PM
Sign I saw on the ground:
 
barronj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 2,257
subscribing

.

"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
barronj is offline  
post #5 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-02-2008, 03:14 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 531
That is a good deal, and for 50 bucks more you can get a chrome lined bore and chamber.

Eric

93 Black Mustang GT

post #6 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-02-2008, 08:23 PM
Lifer
 
03trubluGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: DFW
Posts: 12,430
Nice find.
03trubluGT is offline  
post #7 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-02-2008, 08:32 PM
Censored
 
big_tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 3,699
I didn't want to start a new thread asking this simple (for some) question. What are all the parts that go inside a upper reciever? Does anyone just sell the guts in a kit?

Doors Done Rite
big_tiger is offline  
post #8 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-03-2008, 02:42 AM
Factory Issue
 
Yale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Shippensburg, PA
Posts: 12,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by big_tiger
I didn't want to start a new thread asking this simple (for some) question. What are all the parts that go inside a upper reciever? Does anyone just sell the guts in a kit?
You want a complete bolt carrier assembly.

Give me a dollar.
Yale is offline  
post #9 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-03-2008, 06:40 AM Thread Starter
The token Asian guy
 
propellerhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SBRacing
Posts: 8,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by big_tiger
I didn't want to start a new thread asking this simple (for some) question. What are all the parts that go inside a upper reciever? Does anyone just sell the guts in a kit?
Yes but you need a couple of special tools to assemble it. Most of the time, the cost of the tools will outweigh the savings. If you plan on building many ARs then you should probably invest in the tools.

propellerhead is offline  
post #10 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-03-2008, 07:48 AM
Censored
 
big_tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 3,699
Quote:
Originally Posted by propellerhead
Yes but you need a couple of special tools to assemble it. Most of the time, the cost of the tools will outweigh the savings. If you plan on building many ARs then you should probably invest in the tools.

What are the special tools, and where is a good place to buy them?

Doors Done Rite
big_tiger is offline  
post #11 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-03-2008, 07:58 AM
Num say'n? (tm)
 
JP135's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 5,702
That brand new bull-barrel upper in my safe may be a complete rifle sooner than I thought. I need to stop by MGS.

DFWMustangs.net
JP135 is offline  
post #12 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-03-2008, 07:59 AM Thread Starter
The token Asian guy
 
propellerhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SBRacing
Posts: 8,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by big_tiger
What are the special tools, and where is a good place to buy them?
Have a nut! http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=4&t=226782

propellerhead is offline  
post #13 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-03-2008, 08:24 AM
Censored
 
big_tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 3,699
This is all that is in a bolt carrier assembly? It is hard to get a pic, or a good link since I am at work. I don't even know if the image posted up right.


Doors Done Rite
big_tiger is offline  
post #14 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-03-2008, 08:47 AM Thread Starter
The token Asian guy
 
propellerhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SBRacing
Posts: 8,050
Yes, and that goes into the upper receiver. You'll still need a barrel, flash hider, gas tube, gas block, handguards, front and rear sights.

propellerhead is offline  
post #15 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-03-2008, 08:53 AM
Kill u w kindness
 
SleeperGTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Brevity
Posts: 1,813
Double thanks!
great info

SleeperGTS is offline  
post #16 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-03-2008, 10:58 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 442
wow that's awesome, i may be getting my ar sooner than i thought
5.0 beast is offline  
post #17 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-03-2008, 11:36 PM
GROWED UP WRONG
 
Chopped54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: The Box Babies Come In
Posts: 7,413
Chopped54 is offline  
post #18 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-04-2008, 12:12 AM Thread Starter
The token Asian guy
 
propellerhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SBRacing
Posts: 8,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopped54
Plus tax and shipping.

propellerhead is offline  
post #19 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-05-2008, 06:54 PM
Old Timer
 
Dacotua's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Flower Mound
Posts: 4,027
Cheaper than dirt is selling a 20" AR-15 for $599.00 this weekend.

2006 Mustang GT
Dacotua is offline  
post #20 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-08-2008, 10:16 AM Thread Starter
The token Asian guy
 
propellerhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SBRacing
Posts: 8,050
Yet another option:

1. Go to http://www.ar15-kits.com/
2. Click on Sale Items.
3. Find CAR-15 Rifle Kit Pre Ban and select the basic options.
4. Add to basket.

Cost is $469.99 + shipping. Shipping from FL is probably around $20-25. No tax.

Go to Step 2 in the first post.

Enjoy!

propellerhead is offline  
post #21 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-08-2008, 02:34 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 723
I just ordered mine.

Del-ton.com

465.00+20.00s&h 16" ar15 w/ flat top receiver fully assembled and test fired.

I'll look for my stripped lower at the next gun show. I hope to get out the door under 550.00

Keep in mine when buying anything in TX you will have to pay tax. Buying out of state you dont have to pay tax.



2009 STRYKER BLUE pontiYACK G8 GT stock for now

03 AZURE MACH1 305 rwhp, 325RWTQ TUNED BY [email protected]<----------------------------SOLD

06 TRUEBLUE SUPERCREW F150 5.4L
ScottsMach03 is offline  
post #22 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-08-2008, 04:57 PM Thread Starter
The token Asian guy
 
propellerhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SBRacing
Posts: 8,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottsMach03
I just ordered mine.

Del-ton.com

465.00+20.00s&h 16" ar15 w/ flat top receiver fully assembled and test fired.

I'll look for my stripped lower at the next gun show. I hope to get out the door under 550.00

Keep in mine when buying anything in TX you will have to pay tax. Buying out of state you dont have to pay tax.
That's what I did too.

propellerhead is offline  
post #23 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-08-2008, 09:59 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by propellerhead
That's what I did too.

How do you like your kit? What did you end up spending minus mags?



2009 STRYKER BLUE pontiYACK G8 GT stock for now

03 AZURE MACH1 305 rwhp, 325RWTQ TUNED BY [email protected]<----------------------------SOLD

06 TRUEBLUE SUPERCREW F150 5.4L
ScottsMach03 is offline  
post #24 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-09-2008, 07:23 AM Thread Starter
The token Asian guy
 
propellerhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SBRacing
Posts: 8,050
I like it. I've shot it at an IDPA carbine match and at Winchester a few times already. They don't care if you rapid fire. I got the flat top midlength but sometimes I wish I got the M4-style one instead.

$485 for the Del-ton rifle kit, shipped. $120 for the lower receiver from MGS. $50 for a flip up rear sight from CTD, which I later replaced with a $40 carrying handle. A flat top without optics looks weird to me. So it was right at $655. The deal I posted above includes a flat top with a removable carrying handle (w/ rear sight) a mag and a sling already.

propellerhead is offline  
post #25 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-09-2008, 11:52 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by propellerhead
I like it. I've shot it at an IDPA carbine match and at Winchester a few times already. They don't care if you rapid fire. I got the flat top midlength but sometimes I wish I got the M4-style one instead.

$485 for the Del-ton rifle kit, shipped. $120 for the lower receiver from MGS. $50 for a flip up rear sight from CTD, which I later replaced with a $40 carrying handle. A flat top without optics looks weird to me. So it was right at $655. The deal I posted above includes a flat top with a removable carrying handle (w/ rear sight) a mag and a sling already.

Sweet. I already have a scope for it, all I need is stripped lower and two mags and im in business. The next gunshow Ill pick up a lower. Theres a place in town that has dpms lowers for 132.00. I think I can get one cheaper than that.



2009 STRYKER BLUE pontiYACK G8 GT stock for now

03 AZURE MACH1 305 rwhp, 325RWTQ TUNED BY [email protected]<----------------------------SOLD

06 TRUEBLUE SUPERCREW F150 5.4L
ScottsMach03 is offline  
post #26 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-11-2008, 06:19 AM
que?
 
grove rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 21,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by propellerhead
Plus tax and shipping.
i looked it up and it's about an hour from dallas, if you could pick it up then the total would only be $497.95
grove rat is offline  
post #27 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-11-2008, 06:27 AM Thread Starter
The token Asian guy
 
propellerhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SBRacing
Posts: 8,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by grove rat
i looked it up and it's about an hour from dallas, if you could pick it up then the total would only be $497.95
Or catch them at the gun show this weekend.

propellerhead is offline  
post #28 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-11-2008, 07:08 AM
que?
 
grove rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 21,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by propellerhead
Or catch them at the gun show this weekend.
was that a complete ar? (the one is chopped54's link?)


<----ar noob
grove rat is offline  
post #29 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-11-2008, 07:33 AM
GROWED UP WRONG
 
Chopped54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: The Box Babies Come In
Posts: 7,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by grove rat
was that a complete ar? (the one is chopped54's link?)


<----ar noob
No, you will still need to buy the lower, but it does come with everything else to complete the rifle.
Can get them from $85-$120 locally...
Chopped54 is offline  
post #30 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-11-2008, 08:01 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by grove rat
was that a complete ar? (the one is chopped54's link?)


<----ar noob

You will need a stripped lower.



2009 STRYKER BLUE pontiYACK G8 GT stock for now

03 AZURE MACH1 305 rwhp, 325RWTQ TUNED BY [email protected]<----------------------------SOLD

06 TRUEBLUE SUPERCREW F150 5.4L
ScottsMach03 is offline  
post #31 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-11-2008, 08:02 AM
que?
 
grove rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 21,662
ahhh ok, gotcha
grove rat is offline  
post #32 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-20-2008, 07:00 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 723
I got mine complete for a little more then I wanted to pay; 604.00. DTI upper and a dpms lower.



2009 STRYKER BLUE pontiYACK G8 GT stock for now

03 AZURE MACH1 305 rwhp, 325RWTQ TUNED BY [email protected]<----------------------------SOLD

06 TRUEBLUE SUPERCREW F150 5.4L
ScottsMach03 is offline  
post #33 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-20-2008, 07:30 PM
Old Fart
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Forney, TX, USA
Posts: 1,359
I saw DPMS Panther bull 20 for 699$ one place and 704$ another.
- flat top with vented forearm and picatinny gas block.

"Don't taze me, bro."
GT98SVO is offline  
post #34 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-21-2008, 07:01 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT98SVO
I saw DPMS Panther bull 20 for 699$ one place and 704$ another.
- flat top with vented forearm and picatinny gas block.

Should have picked that one up. Thats a good price for a 20" bull.



2009 STRYKER BLUE pontiYACK G8 GT stock for now

03 AZURE MACH1 305 rwhp, 325RWTQ TUNED BY [email protected]<----------------------------SOLD

06 TRUEBLUE SUPERCREW F150 5.4L
ScottsMach03 is offline  
post #35 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-21-2008, 12:06 PM
Old Fart
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Forney, TX, USA
Posts: 1,359
I think there are Oly models for the same price.

Impact Arms was one site.

"Don't taze me, bro."
GT98SVO is offline  
post #36 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-21-2008, 03:27 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT98SVO
I think there are Oly models for the same price.

Impact Arms was one site.

I heard the OLY models are too tight, and require a breakin period to even operate.



2009 STRYKER BLUE pontiYACK G8 GT stock for now

03 AZURE MACH1 305 rwhp, 325RWTQ TUNED BY [email protected]<----------------------------SOLD

06 TRUEBLUE SUPERCREW F150 5.4L
ScottsMach03 is offline  
post #37 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-21-2008, 03:59 PM
Rhabdomyolysis anyone?
 
flashstang04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,224
Awesome info PH, thanks.

Crossfit.com <--- no wimps allowed
flashstang04 is offline  
post #38 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-22-2008, 02:27 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by propellerhead
1. Go here... http://www.fireforeffect.biz/

Click on Parts Kits. Find "BARGAIN BIN FFE 16" M4 Parts Kit w/Mag..." and Add To Cart. That is everything you need minus the lower receiver. This kit includes a sling, detachable carrying handle and a magazine. Parts kits from other vendors do not have all that.

Find "FREE - CAVE MAN KIT UPGRADE" and Add To Cart. The list the kit above as unassembled. This upgrade is the assembly part.

Cost right now shows $499 shipped. No tax.

2. Go to Military Gun Supply in east Fort Worth (www.militarygunsupply.com). Buy a CMMG Stripped AR-15 Lower for $109.95 plus tax. Hopefully you can buy one legally.

Cost at this point is $499 + $119 = $618.

3. Go to AR-15.com and follow the instructions on how to assemble the lower. It's really easy. If you can change a tire, you can assemble a lower receiver. With the remaining $32 go buy some ammo and go shoot at the range.

Final cost to build and shoot: $650

Now, go celebrate the 4th of July.


Looks like that price expired. They want 569.00 for that same kit.



2009 STRYKER BLUE pontiYACK G8 GT stock for now

03 AZURE MACH1 305 rwhp, 325RWTQ TUNED BY [email protected]<----------------------------SOLD

06 TRUEBLUE SUPERCREW F150 5.4L
ScottsMach03 is offline  
post #39 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-22-2008, 04:04 PM
GROWED UP WRONG
 
Chopped54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: The Box Babies Come In
Posts: 7,413
Model 1 will be at the Big Town show this weekend so you can score their kit for $460 plus tax which will come to about $498....
Chopped54 is offline  
post #40 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-01-2008, 10:40 AM
3 valves
 
mustangfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Dyess AFB Abilene TX/FT Worth TX
Posts: 2,522
I cant wait to do this. Gotta hold off for a little bit longer though.

2007 Alloy Grey Mustang GT - 1996 Mustang GT
The Village Idiot

www.militarystangs.com
mustangfreak is offline  
post #41 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-01-2008, 11:03 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangfreak
I cant wait to do this. Gotta hold off for a little bit longer though.

Better do it before nov.



2009 STRYKER BLUE pontiYACK G8 GT stock for now

03 AZURE MACH1 305 rwhp, 325RWTQ TUNED BY [email protected]<----------------------------SOLD

06 TRUEBLUE SUPERCREW F150 5.4L
ScottsMach03 is offline  
post #42 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-01-2008, 11:12 AM
Lifer
 
slow06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Arlington
Posts: 2,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottsMach03
Better do it before nov.
Did the AWB get through?

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
slow06 is offline  
post #43 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-01-2008, 01:37 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by slow06
Did the AWB get through?

No, But if Obama gets in there we can forget about our 2nd amendment rights. It will be D.C. in every city.



2009 STRYKER BLUE pontiYACK G8 GT stock for now

03 AZURE MACH1 305 rwhp, 325RWTQ TUNED BY [email protected]<----------------------------SOLD

06 TRUEBLUE SUPERCREW F150 5.4L
ScottsMach03 is offline  
post #44 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 11:47 AM
Lifer
 
GT Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,335
bump... prices have changed but the info is still good...
GT Dan is offline  
post #45 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 02:57 PM
Hired Hand
 
Big A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 36,166
Here's a dumb question... Is it illegal to sell completed AR's? I keep seeing posts about parts and kits, so that would lead me to assume that you can't legally buy a functioning AR, correct?

Raven 2006 Yamaha R6S

"If it has horsepower or tits you're gonna have trouble with it eventually..."
Big A is offline  
post #46 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 03:02 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.
 
Slowhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Howard Johnson's Earthlight Room
Posts: 12,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raven
Here's a dumb question... Is it illegal to sell completed AR's? I keep seeing posts about parts and kits, so that would lead me to assume that you can't legally buy a functioning AR, correct?
You can and people do sell completed guns legally. It'd be just like selling a stripped lower receiver. Any time a lower receiver is involved you'll have to use an FFL (regardless of whether it's just the lower or if it's a completed gun) because the lower receiver has a serial number.

People simply assemble them because buying a completed gun is almost always more expensive than buying the parts and assembling it yourself.

Slowhand is offline  
post #47 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 03:06 PM
Lifer
 
slow06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Arlington
Posts: 2,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raven
Here's a dumb question... Is it illegal to sell completed AR's? I keep seeing posts about parts and kits, so that would lead me to assume that you can't legally buy a functioning AR, correct?
They are on sale at Academy every day of the week, but when you buy a complete rifle you pay extra for assembly, which most anyone could do their self.

Think of it like an oil change.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
slow06 is offline  
post #48 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 03:37 PM
DFW MUSTANGS . NET
 
HOOCBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: DFW MUSTANGS . NET
Posts: 3,771
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHC
You can and people do sell completed guns legally. It'd be just like selling a stripped lower receiver. Any time a lower receiver is involved you'll have to use an FFL (regardless of whether it's just the lower or if it's a completed gun) because the lower receiver has a serial number.

People simply assemble them because buying a completed gun is almost always more expensive than buying the parts and assembling it yourself.
You do not need to go through an FFL for a FTF transfer...I did this back in August with my first AR build...guy had cash, he left with rifle...no paperwork, no NICS check...of course, I was ok with that transaction because he had a CHL...

I assembly my ARs because it's cheaper to order the parts you want and assemble than to buy the rifle in X config, then order your custom parts to make it into xyxx config.

HOOCBB is offline  
post #49 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 08:02 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Dallas
Posts: 522
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT98SVO
I saw DPMS Panther bull 20 for 699$ one place and 704$ another.
- flat top with vented forearm and picatinny gas block.
Thats is crazy i bought one two days ago from cheaper than dirt for $599 online. Now they have it listed for $799 inflation is crazy.
jrstang is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome