There are several reasons I chose the .357 Sig:
1. It's got serious stopping power...with a 64 grain round, it's donating over 700 ft lbs worth of stopping power.
2. With the bottlenecked design of the round I'm fairly certain I'll never have any reliability issues.
3. It's not a 9mm.
4. I've always wanted to say I had a .357.
5. I can put one of those gay "This House is Guarded by Smith & Wesson" signs up.
6. And, more importantly, I only had to spend $309.00...after the mail-in rebate. I bought it at the Fort Worth Gun Show a couple of weeks ago.
This thing has some kick when fired...it put a Glock .45 I fired to shame in the kick and BOOM department.
I love this friggin thing!!!
Now I'm looking for a good sub-compact that I can put in my pocket once I do the CHL thing.