Paintball - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-18-2008, 11:45 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Location: ...not afraid to die because I know my true friends will be up in heaven with me.
Paintball

Who makes a decent NEW mechanical marker in the $100-150 range? I'm not into hardcore playing, just want to drop some dead presidents and have something handy for when assholes piss me off. TIA.

P.S. I know this is not a "real" gun but who cares? At least it's the right forum...

Last edited by 94StangFiveO; 03-18-2008 at 12:00 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-18-2008, 11:47 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94StangFiveO
Who makes a decent mechanical marker in the $100-150 range? I'm not into hardcore playing, just want to drop some dead presidents and have something handy for when assholes piss me off. TIA.

P.S. I know this is not a "real" gun but who cares? At least it's the right forum...
I will sell a Tippmann A5 for a little more then 150 if your interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmarsh93z
Don't Fuck with DFWStangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-18-2008, 11:48 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Location: ...not afraid to die because I know my true friends will be up in heaven with me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdt66
I will sell a Tippmann A5 for a little more then 150 if your interested.
Eh, don't feel like driving in the rain...Rockwall has a Dick's that I'm close to. Thanks though.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-18-2008, 11:57 AM
You never go full retard

If you're willing to spend another $50-100 you can get a used Smart Parts Ion. I'd say that's THE best entry level to entry level tournament marker you'll find.

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said,"Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promised Land." Now Obama has stolen your shovel..., taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-18-2008, 11:59 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoMan
If you're willing to spend another $50-100 you can get a used Smart Parts Ion. I'd say that's THE best entry level to entry level tournament marker you'll find.
Not worried about money. I just know I don't need one that's electronic and too involved. Also, don't want used.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-18-2008, 12:35 PM
You never go full retard

Quote:
Not worried about money. I just know I don't need one that's electronic and too involved. Also, don't want used.

If you're not wanting to spend more than $150 then you'll be limited to finding a gun at a place like Walmart or Dicks. Stick with either a Tippman or a Spyder because those will the the most reputable brands at that price. Just don't expect to get much at that price though.

http://www.walmart.com/search/browse...catNavId=53970

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said,"Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promised Land." Now Obama has stolen your shovel..., taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-18-2008, 12:38 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Mine is brand new and retail at 280 or so. Thats almost 100 dollars off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmarsh93z
Don't Fuck with DFWStangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-18-2008, 05:56 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoMan
If you're not wanting to spend more than $150 then you'll be limited to finding a gun at a place like Walmart or Dicks. Stick with either a Tippman or a Spyder because those will the the most reputable brands at that price. Just don't expect to get much at that price though.

http://www.walmart.com/search/browse...catNavId=53970
That's the kind of info I'm looking for. Makers/models, etc...Thanks. I was looking on the Dick's website, and some of the Tippman's look pretty decent.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-18-2008, 05:56 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdt66
Mine is brand new and retail at 280 or so. Thats almost 100 dollars off.
What kind of price you looking for? I saw one new but no tank or hopper.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement