DFW Mustang Forums banner

Anyone have any recommendations for shipping your car across the country? I don't min

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  rayandos 
#1 ·
Anyone have any recommendations for shipping your car across the country? I don't mind paying extra to have it enclosed. My last experience shipping a car was HORRIBLE. I paid money to the director of this company and they promised me to send my new beautiful car in 2-3 days with no problems cause they ate a cake on this topic. But as u can understand by my impression of this "company" they didn't answer the phone and no one hadn't pick up my car from the ex owner. And that was really good for me , that i still had my car . After that, in a few weeks they called me back and gave me some sob story about how they were actually losing money on the deal.And the company was closed and they lose all contacts. But it was 3 weeks ago and i just asked them to give me back money. Nevertheless the problem is still on.
There must be a better way?? I was planning on just doing the drive after my last experience but I'd at least like to know if there are some better alternatives out there? Car needs to go from New Mexico to Los Angeles.

#2 ·
"I'm sorry to hear about your previous bad experience with car shipping. It's definitely frustrating. When it comes to shipping your car across the country, especially for a longer distance like from New Mexico to Los Angeles, it's crucial to choose a reputable and reliable car shipping company. I've had good experiences with Mickey Minor, and they offer enclosed transport as well. Make sure to read reviews, get multiple quotes, and ask for references if needed. It's worth the extra effort to ensure a smooth and hassle-free experience this time around. Safe travels!"

This post has been deleted
This post has been deleted