Streakers no more.. - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-15-2009, 10:27 AM Thread Starter

Streakers no more..

Was planning a road trip to good ol' Streakers tonight with a bunch of buddies for a birthday party.

check online just incase and it looks like Streakers is now Jaguars and not the same fun place Streakers was.

Are there any other places in East Texas that was a fun as Streakers?

Thanks,
Murph

Murph

1992 Taurus Half-Breed
whining alternator pulley

Domestic with an Import heart.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-17-2009, 03:16 PM
Lifer

i know this is late but nope...streakers was pretty much the best option.. jaguars isn't horrible, just a different, a little too "strip club classy" for east texas and the girls tend to play on their fuking cell phones a little to much for my taste. best day to try it out is sundays, 10$ at door.

there is timeout or whatever it is in tyler but ive never been personally...
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-17-2009, 03:35 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkgaijin View Post
i know this is late but nope...streakers was pretty much the best option.. jaguars isn't horrible, just a different, a little too "strip club classy" for east texas and the girls tend to play on their fuking cell phones a little to much for my taste. best day to try it out is sundays, 10$ at door.

there is timeout or whatever it is in tyler but ive never been personally...
thanks for the post.

We ended up going over to Time Out in Tyler. We thought this place was much better than Streakers ever use to be. My little crew of guys much rather go to Time Out than anyplace in DFW.

We closed the place, spent alot of money and had a great time! Friendly chicks! May not all be supermodels but attitude goes a longggggggggggg way!

Murph

1992 Taurus Half-Breed
whining alternator pulley

Domestic with an Import heart.

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-18-2009, 11:58 AM
Lifer

not many streakers girls made the change over.. dont get me wrong the place is not bad, definately an upgrade as far as enviroment (even tho they didnt bother redoing the bathrooms, makes it kinda wierd lol) i just didnt like that most of the girls come sit next to ya and starting fucking txting on their phone and shit at jaguars.. hell one of em started bitching about the place lol, saying she got in trouble cause she didn't drag some dudes chick he brought on stage and kiss her.. i dunno, i stopped listening after her 3rd txt message started
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-02-2009, 05:39 PM
CEO of......

LOL, whoever bitches about the girls in there now, needs to have their fucking eyes checked. Jaguars isn't a bad place on the weekend. If you want to see the old crew, just go during the week lol
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 09:26 PM
Lifer

i heard they brought in more outside talent recently. i never bitched about what they looked like, just their attitude..
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 10:30 PM
CEO of......

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkgaijin View Post
i heard they brought in more outside talent recently. i never bitched about what they looked like, just their attitude..

yeah it seems their weekend talent comes from Dallas and Tyler.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-16-2010, 10:49 AM
Lifer

just to refresh the thread.. on dec18 a friend took me to jaguars for my bday after we saw jason boland in tyler, and HOLY SHIT did i have a great time.. lots of a listers working and then the epic of epics happened. TWINS, like 6ft tall, no flaws, natural big tits, and identical except one tans more. after a couple private dances from one and a dance with the other, they both went on stage at once and i got the twin towers motorboat.. it was a hell of a night..

twins.....

the really good twin lives in dallas but said she is moving back soon, she was just down visiting at the moment.. hopefully next time i go, she is back cause that was just awesome..

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-03-2010, 06:41 PM
CEO of......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
just to refresh the thread.. on dec18 a friend took me to jaguars for my bday after we saw jason boland in tyler, and HOLY SHIT did i have a great time.. lots of a listers working and then the epic of epics happened. TWINS, like 6ft tall, no flaws, natural big tits, and identical except one tans more. after a couple private dances from one and a dance with the other, they both went on stage at once and i got the twin towers motorboat.. it was a hell of a night..

twins.....

the really good twin lives in dallas but said she is moving back soon, she was just down visiting at the moment.. hopefully next time i go, she is back cause that was just awesome..

yeah, the twins don't work at the same time anymore hardly. Sucks

you can tell them apart, one has bigger tits with a slightly bigger ass
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-05-2010, 04:45 PM
Lifer

and the one that stays here is really tan compared to the other... the pale one said she was living in dallas but was down to hide out from a crazy ex, but was moving back soon.. but i havent made it back out to know for sure..

the pale one was much better in the vip than the tan one..

Sponsored Links
Advertisement