man, this section is.... - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-03-2006, 04:11 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
man, this section is....

BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!


that is all.
bert89coupe is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-07-2006, 03:35 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe
BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!


that is all.
You are boring too. I threw a fantabulous party and you didn't come!
chick2004 is offline  
post #3 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 11:48 AM Thread Starter
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by chick2004
You are boring too. I threw a fantabulous party and you didn't come!


pardon me? i called friday and somebody didn't answer their phone. what day did you throw this "party"? only had to work half a day friday and could've been down there around 4ish, but no.
bert89coupe is offline  
 
post #4 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 08:36 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe
pardon me? i called friday and somebody didn't answer their phone. what day did you throw this "party"? only had to work half a day friday and could've been down there around 4ish, but no.
Well a certain boyfriend of mine was in town, so I was a little preoccupied.

And it was Thursday night, when I met your brother and we drunk dialed you.
chick2004 is offline  
post #5 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 12:05 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by chick2004
Well a certain boyfriend of mine was in town, so I was a little preoccupied.

And it was Thursday night, when I met your brother and we drunk dialed you.


gotcha, well whenever your b/f is not in town, i'll come in town



oh, and you could return text messages!
bert89coupe is offline  
post #6 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 04:46 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe
gotcha, well whenever your b/f is not in town, i'll come in town



oh, and you could return text messages!
What kind of girl do you think I am trick?! You, sir, are bad.


Oh, I can't text anymore.
chick2004 is offline  
post #7 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 04:47 PM
Ted
Opulance. I has it.
 
Ted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Las Irving
Posts: 13,034
What?! No invite to your pants party this time?
Ted is offline  
post #8 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 05:03 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by chick2004
What kind of girl do you think I am trick?! You, sir, are bad.


Oh, I can't text anymore.



bad? i am? your mind is in the gutter, again.


like Ted, i too am dissappionted not to be invited to your pants party.
bert89coupe is offline  
post #9 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 05:04 PM
tex
Lifer
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: ATL
Posts: 12,790
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe
bad? i am? your mind is in the gutter, again.


like Ted, i too am dissappionted not to be invited to your pants party.
By now you should be used to not getting pants party invites.
tex is offline  
post #10 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 05:04 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by chick2004
What kind of girl do you think I am trick?! You, sir, are bad.


Oh, I can't text anymore.


oh, what am i supposed to think, you are at SFA you know
bert89coupe is offline  
post #11 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 05:06 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,389
No pants parties.

And just because I am at SFA doesn't make me a whore like rest of the girls here.
chick2004 is offline  
post #12 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 05:07 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex
By now you should be used to not getting pants party invites.


excuse me, sir. this is the east texas area, please keep you, upitty i'm too good to go to east texas and visit a buddy,ass out of here. thank you.


and just why should i be used to that? huh asshole? the next time i'm in town, i'll come to chili's and you'll see what's with me. just too bad she won't be wearing a skirt like the last one, hmmmmmmmm
bert89coupe is offline  
post #13 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 05:08 PM
tex
Lifer
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: ATL
Posts: 12,790
I liked that skirt. I've been to East Texas in the last few months, where were you?
tex is offline  
post #14 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 05:08 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe
excuse me, sir. this is the east texas area, please keep you, upitty i'm too good to go to east texas and visit a buddy,ass out of here. thank you.


and just why should i be used to that? huh asshole? the next time i'm in town, i'll come to chili's and you'll see what's with me. just too bad she won't be wearing a skirt like the last one, hmmmmmmmm
I'm so lost.
chick2004 is offline  
post #15 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 05:09 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by chick2004
No pants parties.

And just because I am at SFA doesn't make me a whore like rest of the girls here.


it don't? damn. LOL

so what did you think of corey?
bert89coupe is offline  
post #16 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 05:09 PM
tex
Lifer
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: ATL
Posts: 12,790
Quote:
Originally Posted by chick2004
I'm so lost.
He was talking to me, sweetass.
tex is offline  
post #17 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 05:09 PM
Ted
Opulance. I has it.
 
Ted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Las Irving
Posts: 13,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe
excuse me, sir. this is the east texas area, please keep you, upitty i'm too good to go to east texas and visit a buddy,ass out of here. thank you.


and just why should i be used to that? huh asshole? the next time i'm in town, i'll come to chili's and you'll see what's with me. just too bad she won't be wearing a skirt like the last one, hmmmmmmmm
Tex got the Pants party invite.
Ted is offline  
post #18 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 05:10 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex
I liked that skirt. I've been to East Texas in the last few months, where were you?


yes, i still have dreams about that skirt. east texas? like always, i was in longview. what part were you in?
bert89coupe is offline  
post #19 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 05:10 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe
it don't? damn. LOL

so what did you think of corey?
He was really nice!
chick2004 is offline  
post #20 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 05:11 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by chick2004
I'm so lost.


not talking to you, dork
bert89coupe is offline  
post #21 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 05:11 PM
tex
Lifer
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: ATL
Posts: 12,790
I was in Tyler. And I see her pop up on AIM everyonce in a while, she never says hi. I'm sad.
tex is offline  
post #22 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 05:11 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex
He was talking to me, sweetass.
You've never seen my ass.
chick2004 is offline  
post #23 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 05:12 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted
Tex got the Pants party invite.


shut up Ted. and sure, i'm sure Tex ALWAYS gets invited. bastard.
bert89coupe is offline  
post #24 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 05:12 PM
tex
Lifer
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: ATL
Posts: 12,790
Quote:
Originally Posted by chick2004
You've never seen my ass.
Not in person, but I've heard stories.
tex is offline  
post #25 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 05:14 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex
Not in person, but I've heard stories.
Right. I don't show my ass to anyone, so I highly doubt there are any stories.
chick2004 is offline  
post #26 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 05:14 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex
I was in Tyler. And I see her pop up on AIM everyonce in a while, she never says hi. I'm sad.

AIM? you still got that? yeah i never see her online either, i think she uses her sisters screen name now or got another one. only time she talks to me is if she's drunk at the bar. her b/f hates me
bert89coupe is offline  
post #27 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 05:16 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex
I was in Tyler. And I see her pop up on AIM everyonce in a while, she never says hi. I'm sad.


back up, what were you in tyler for? you could call someone you know? it's only like a 30min. drive for me to there, or vise versa.
bert89coupe is offline  
post #28 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 05:16 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by chick2004
Right. I don't show my ass to anyone, so I highly doubt there are any stories.



we'll see about that
bert89coupe is offline  
post #29 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 05:17 PM
tex
Lifer
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: ATL
Posts: 12,790
Quote:
Originally Posted by chick2004
Right. I don't show my ass to anyone, so I highly doubt there are any stories.
Not even guys you date??

Fucker if you would call me sometime before 4am I might be awake enough to save your damn number.
tex is offline  
post #30 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 05:18 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex
Not even guys you date??

Fucker if you would call me sometime before 4am I might be awake enough to save your damn number.
Actually, no. I am pretty self concious about it. Ask my boyfriend.
chick2004 is offline  
post #31 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 05:21 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex
Not even guys you date??

Fucker if you would call me sometime before 4am I might be awake enough to save your damn number.


yeah yeah yeah.


and mallory, girls in college shouldn't have b/f's, that's just the way it is
bert89coupe is offline  
post #32 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 05:23 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe
yeah yeah yeah.


and mallory, girls in college shouldn't have b/f's, that's just the way it is
Well I tried that. I got fucked over too. (not literally). I'm the happiest I've ever been with him.
chick2004 is offline  
post #33 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 05:29 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by chick2004
Well I tried that. I got fucked over too. (not literally). I'm the happiest I've ever been with him.


cause it's new, y'all don't live in the same town, give it time. just speaking from experience, that's all.


oh, and y'all need to give me some notice when there is going to be a damn keg party. that means NOT calling me at 12:15am!!!
bert89coupe is offline  
post #34 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 05:58 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by chick2004
What kind of girl do you think I am trick?! You, sir, are bad.


Oh, I can't text anymore.



so what happened to your text? parents get the bill and turn that shit off?
bert89coupe is offline  
post #35 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 05:59 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex
Not even guys you date??

Fucker if you would call me sometime before 4am I might be awake enough to save your damn number.


so are you back to only the one job at chili's? or do you still have to bar job too?
bert89coupe is offline  
post #36 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 06:08 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe
cause it's new, y'all don't live in the same town, give it time. just speaking from experience, that's all.


oh, and y'all need to give me some notice when there is going to be a damn keg party. that means NOT calling me at 12:15am!!!
I was drunk. I'll let you know in advance next time. Like, my birthday for instance. July. I'll keep you posted.

And yeah, they turned off my texts. I can recieve but not send.
chick2004 is offline  
post #37 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-10-2006, 12:27 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
that would be nice, but i'm sure i'll see you before july.
bert89coupe is offline  
post #38 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-10-2006, 10:34 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe
that would be nice, but i'm sure i'll see you before july.
Probably so. I'll be here all summer! Home for two weeks tomorrow, then back on the 28th.
chick2004 is offline  
post #39 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-11-2006, 12:40 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by chick2004
Probably so. I'll be here all summer! Home for two weeks tomorrow, then back on the 28th.


then you get to start your new job as a GREASE MONKEY
bert89coupe is offline  
post #40 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 02:43 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe
then you get to start your new job as a GREASE MONKEY
I will not be getting greasy. Just hit on by all the old men who I take money from. So STFU!
chick2004 is offline  
post #41 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 04:31 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by chick2004
I will not be getting greasy. Just hit on by all the old men who I take money from. So STFU!


oh i'm sorry, then i ment GREASE WHORE!
bert89coupe is offline  
post #42 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-15-2006, 01:58 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe
oh i'm sorry, then i ment GREASE WHORE!
Eff you.
chick2004 is offline  
post #43 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-15-2006, 04:43 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by chick2004
Eff you.


ah, don't be mad, you know it was funny.
bert89coupe is offline  
post #44 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-26-2006, 03:19 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe
ah, don't be mad, you know it was funny.
Hey punk ass, I'll be back in Nac Sunday night. Probably going out since everyone will be coming back that day. Just fyi in case you wanted to come down.
chick2004 is offline  
post #45 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-30-2006, 11:48 AM Thread Starter
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by chick2004
Hey punk ass, I'll be back in Nac Sunday night. Probably going out since everyone will be coming back that day. Just fyi in case you wanted to come down.



come to town for what? see you?

my brother was in town sunday night so it would've been pointless to venture down that way then. i'm trying to plan one in the next couple of weeks or so. if you're lucky
bert89coupe is offline  
post #46 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-30-2006, 02:31 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe
come to town for what? see you?

my brother was in town sunday night so it would've been pointless to venture down that way then. i'm trying to plan one in the next couple of weeks or so. if you're lucky
Well Mr., I will not be here this weekend but will be the next few to work and such.

No more drinking on weeknights due to me going to my first day at work hungover and puking. Plus that damn school thing I have to do.
chick2004 is offline  
post #47 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 11:23 AM Thread Starter
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by chick2004
Well Mr., I will not be here this weekend but will be the next few to work and such.

No more drinking on weeknights due to me going to my first day at work hungover and puking. Plus that damn school thing I have to do.


HAHA, you puked, you're weak.


damn youngsters
bert89coupe is offline  
post #48 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 06:50 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe
HAHA, you puked, you're weak.


damn youngsters
3/4 of a bottle of gin in one hour. Shut the hell up! First time I've puked in two years of school here.

You need to freaking come visit!
chick2004 is offline  
post #49 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 10:42 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by chick2004
3/4 of a bottle of gin in one hour. Shut the hell up! First time I've puked in two years of school here.

You need to freaking come visit!


i don't care what or how much you say you drank, still weak.

and why do i NEED to come down and visit for? you shouldn't be that interested to meet me. i mean, i'm badass and all, but come on.
bert89coupe is offline  
post #50 of 51 (permalink) Old 06-01-2006, 12:23 AM
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe
i don't care what or how much you say you drank, still weak.

and why do i NEED to come down and visit for? you shouldn't be that interested to meet me. i mean, i'm badass and all, but come on.
So you don't believe me? Nice.

Nevermind. Don't come visit.
chick2004 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome