East Texas Motorcycle Riders... - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 01:19 AM Thread Starter
10% Real Fruit Juice
 
TonyMCev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Marshall, TX
Posts: 2,549
East Texas Motorcycle Riders...

who would be up for a ride sometime soon ? i know that Boosted has a new bike. I myself have an '04 GSX-R600. anyone else around the Marshall, Longview, Hallsville, Tyler area that wants to meet up and ride ? Post up what you ride and if you would be willing to meet up and take 'em for a few country miles...
TonyMCev is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-22-2005, 08:15 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Longview
Posts: 786
Just let me know I am up for it.
Boosted is offline  
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-24-2005, 02:28 AM Thread Starter
10% Real Fruit Juice
 
TonyMCev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Marshall, TX
Posts: 2,549
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted
Just let me know I am up for it.
will do...

anyone else ?
TonyMCev is offline  
 
post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-24-2005, 09:34 PM
I'm callin you out!
 
Super Coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Greenville
Posts: 14,447
I'm down like a clown. I bet nsync would like to ride too!
Super Coupe is offline  
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-26-2005, 05:47 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Longview
Posts: 786
A few of us are going to ride wed.
Boosted is offline  
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-26-2005, 10:18 PM Thread Starter
10% Real Fruit Juice
 
TonyMCev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Marshall, TX
Posts: 2,549
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted
A few of us are going to ride wed.
what time and what is the route ?
TonyMCev is offline  
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 06:30 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Longview
Posts: 786
Have not heard yet. We will prob just make it up as we go like.
Boosted is offline  
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 06:16 PM
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 8
New to Longview here. Where do yall meet up at?
runwhatubrung is offline  
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 11:08 PM Thread Starter
10% Real Fruit Juice
 
TonyMCev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Marshall, TX
Posts: 2,549
Quote:
Originally Posted by runwhatubrung
New to Longview here. Where do yall meet up at?
i do not live in longview, but i ride there sometimes. you can see a shitload of crotch rockets just about any night of the week in the parking lot between starbucks and cingular wireless on the loop across from toys r us. i know weekend nights get especially crowded. lots of good guys there, but also the usual 2% of douchebags. most of the guys there can ride well, but there are some "i have my bike only to look cool" guys there too.

just curious, what do you ride ? anything to set you apart in case i go over there one night and want to say what's up ?
TonyMCev is offline  
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-28-2005, 12:06 AM Thread Starter
10% Real Fruit Juice
 
TonyMCev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Marshall, TX
Posts: 2,549
this saturday, oct. 1...

anyone up for a little cruise this saturday ? i am off work and would like to ride. weather permitting, anyone wanna join in ? we can meet up in longview or hallsville and ride around lake o the pines or something. post up...
TonyMCev is offline  
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-28-2005, 08:02 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Longview
Posts: 786
Can't sat. my folks are coming in to town.

Tony what do you ride ?
Boosted is offline  
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-28-2005, 11:57 PM Thread Starter
10% Real Fruit Juice
 
TonyMCev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Marshall, TX
Posts: 2,549
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted
Can't sat. my folks are coming in to town.

Tony what do you ride ?
scroll up to post #1 in this thread...
TonyMCev is offline  
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 08:38 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Longview
Posts: 786
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyMCev
scroll up to post #1 in this thread...

Got it
Boosted is offline  
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 07:07 PM
Lifer
 
kirbykajin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Nacogdoches/Mesquite
Posts: 1,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyMCev
anyone up for a little cruise this saturday ? i am off work and would like to ride. weather permitting, anyone wanna join in ? we can meet up in longview or hallsville and ride around lake o the pines or something. post up...
Tony, i keep forgetting about the east texas section, i never scroll down here. Anyways, im up for a ride this saturday. Im in nacogdoches.. so a little ways from you. I can probally drag a person or two with me as well. If we can get gas to get out of town. Its still a little scarce around here. Let me know what you have planned cause i am off all day saturday as well and a ride sounds nice. Let me know
Richard
972-978-6836
kirbykajin is offline  
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 10:38 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbykajin
Tony, i keep forgetting about the east texas section, i never scroll down here. Anyways, im up for a ride this saturday. Im in nacogdoches.. so a little ways from you. I can probally drag a person or two with me as well. If we can get gas to get out of town. Its still a little scarce around here. Let me know what you have planned cause i am off all day saturday as well and a ride sounds nice. Let me know
Richard
972-978-6836
We have gas in Nac now Richard. It's just expensive as hell.
chick2004 is offline  
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-01-2005, 02:14 AM
Lifer
 
kirbykajin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Nacogdoches/Mesquite
Posts: 1,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by chick2004
We have gas in Nac now Richard. It's just expensive as hell.
yea, but the stations are carrying 87 octance only....we need at least 91 for these mopeds...
kirbykajin is offline  
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-02-2005, 05:00 PM
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyMCev
i do not live in longview, but i ride there sometimes. you can see a shitload of crotch rockets just about any night of the week in the parking lot between starbucks and cingular wireless on the loop across from toys r us. i know weekend nights get especially crowded. lots of good guys there, but also the usual 2% of douchebags. most of the guys there can ride well, but there are some "i have my bike only to look cool" guys there too.

just curious, what do you ride ? anything to set you apart in case i go over there one night and want to say what's up ?
I ride a green zx-10. It is all stock now. Yeah, I've seen the bikes out there on the loop but I haven't stopped by and met anyone yet.
runwhatubrung is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome