Votes: 2 20.0%
  • JC is my fav. moderator

Votes: 2 20.0%

Race for gov...

675 views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  speedpro50 
#1 ·
Who do you think you will vote for..

#4 ·
I would probably say Rick Perry because I feel he is the best suited of the 2 choices. They sure have had a nasty ad campaign against one another (both full of inconsisitencies). I guess that is to be expected today in politics. How sad:( . I did vote above for JC however, since I felt bad for beating up on 2 many TA's in my minivan!

#14 ·
speedpro50 said:
Tony Sanchez has invested over 13 million in his campaigning just in the DFW area. Aren't you gonna vote for him??? J/K

Lee
I saw this on a thread in the back porch, and you know what, it didn't work for Ross Perot and it wont work for Sanchez either.

#15 ·
speedpro50 said:
Awwww come on JC! I voted for you man:D
Heheh, me too! :D

But seriously, I'll probably vote Rick Perry ... he seems the lesser of the two evils. I don't really like either of them, but something chills my spine about Sanchez.

Hell, vote JC for a write in candidate!

#16 ·
MoonDog said:
I saw this on a thread in the back porch, and you know what, it didn't work for Ross Perot and it wont work for Sanchez either.
Actually, it would have worked for Perot, if he didn't leave the race in the middle of it, and decide to come back right at the end. He expected to come back with all the support he had before he left, but when he just up and decided to not run anymore, the people who were supporting him lost their confidence in him. If he was willing to abandon his presidential campaign ... what would he be willing to do if he was actuall elected?

My question however is ... think of what Sanchez could be doing with that 13 million, to helping charities, medical research, feed the hungry. Instead, he's wasting it on a political mud slinging contest.

One of the reasons I don't trust him at all. If he's willing to waste that much money on an election, how much is he willing to waste if actually elected? :eek:

#17 ·
The biggest problem I had with Perot is that he knew what the problems were with the country but never once did you here him give a solution as to how to fix the problem. At least the is what I got out of his campaign. Sanchez just doesn't beleive the same as I do, the same goes for Ron Kirk.

#18 ·
What a night it was. My wife and I went and voted @ 6:45pm (procrastinators - sp?)!:D We really enjoy the priviledge of voting and are very excited when we do get out and vote. I have missed once since elidgable and she has missed once. I also enjoyed watching the coverage as we stayed up well past our bedtime until about 11:30pm!

Lee

#19 ·
Lets here it for the Republicans! woohoo!

#20 ·
Yeah woohoo! I don't care for them all but as a whole I am much much much more comfortable with Republicans over Democrats. Go GOP! I am excited and hope they will run with the ball now and not fumble it as they did in Clintons 1st term back in 1994. I hope they will clean up some things, get some good judges appointed, and maybe just maybe do something with partial birht abortions!

Lee

#21 ·
speedpro50 said:
... partial birht abortions!

Lee
That is some gross stuff. I dont see how anyone could even think that something like that could be OK.

I dont agree with every Rep. either but as a general rule most of them have the same ideals that I do. Hopfully they will get something done now and none of the will jump ship and go over to the otherside again. :mad:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.