Lmfao! Texass getting beat at home by Bible Aggy! - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-30-2010, 06:28 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
SMKR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: highland village
Posts: 2,014
Lmfao! Texass getting beat at home by Bible Aggy!

SMKR is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-30-2010, 06:30 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
SMKR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: highland village
Posts: 2,014
Noble job Texas, up 2 at home, at half to the powerhouse bears.
SMKR is offline  
post #3 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-30-2010, 06:40 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Posts: 153
Just like the cowboys. Just can't put it togeher.
jeremycg777 is offline  
 
post #4 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-30-2010, 06:56 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremycg777 View Post
Just like the cowboys. Just can't put it togeher.
No, Texas just doesn't have the talent this year. The Cowboys do (or did, before Romo went down).


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #5 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-30-2010, 06:59 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Posts: 153
Hahahaha romo....... O well
jeremycg777 is offline  
post #6 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-30-2010, 07:10 PM
Genetically Blessed
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: An Investment Bank
Posts: 13,733
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMKR View Post
Noble job Texas, up 2 at home, at half to the powerhouse bears.
Well, UT isn't good this year. As a UT fan, it sucks, but it is what it is.

If they end up losing, I guess I can always hide out and not come in the sports forum for a week.
slow99 is offline  
post #7 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-30-2010, 07:14 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
SMKR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: highland village
Posts: 2,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by slow99 View Post
Well, UT isn't good this year. As a UT fan, it sucks, but it is what it is.

If they end up losing, I guess I can always hide out and not come in the sports forum for a week.
I can give you weekly buckeye scores if you would like
SMKR is offline  
post #8 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-30-2010, 07:14 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
SMKR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: highland village
Posts: 2,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by slow99 View Post
Well, UT isn't good this year. As a UT fan, it sucks, but it is what it is.

If they end up losing, I guess I can always hide out and not come in the sports forum for a week.
Buckeyes up 17-7 in the 3rd
SMKR is offline  
post #9 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-30-2010, 07:15 PM
Genetically Blessed
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: An Investment Bank
Posts: 13,733
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMKR View Post
I can give you weekly buckeye scores if you would like
Yep, when they're winning, of course you can.
slow99 is offline  
post #10 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-30-2010, 07:17 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMKR View Post
I can give you weekly buckeye scores if you would like
Stay douchely!


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #11 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-30-2010, 07:48 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
SMKR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: highland village
Posts: 2,014
Bible aggy takes the lead in The 4th quarter 23-19
SMKR is offline  
post #12 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-30-2010, 07:52 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
SMKR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: highland village
Posts: 2,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
Stay douchely!
And you keep porking those whales!
SMKR is offline  
post #13 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-30-2010, 07:55 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
SMKR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: highland village
Posts: 2,014
Bwahahahahaha

bible aggy 30
Horns 19
SMKR is offline  
post #14 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-30-2010, 07:55 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMKR View Post
And you keep porking those whales!
[ ] sick burn!


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #15 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-30-2010, 08:34 PM
Clown
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: With the real El Chupacabra
Posts: 2,190
Wow Baylor the did it....It might be a toss up between Texas and Tech for the worst in the Big 12
J&T's 82 is offline  
post #16 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-30-2010, 08:34 PM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
 
Who Needs 8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: A little here, a little there . . .
Posts: 14,997
Wow, even A&M has never lost to Iowa State AND baylor in the same year!!!!


Sips SUCK!!!!
Who Needs 8 is offline  
post #17 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-30-2010, 08:34 PM
Lifer
 
slvr01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Bonestockville
Posts: 2,769
Another great tread by Dick SMKR.
slvr01 is offline  
post #18 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-30-2010, 08:49 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
SMKR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: highland village
Posts: 2,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr01 View Post
Another great tread by Dick SMKR.
Shut up
SMKR is offline  
post #19 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-30-2010, 08:56 PM
Genetically Blessed
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: An Investment Bank
Posts: 13,733
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMKR View Post
Shut up
Lol
slow99 is offline  
post #20 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-30-2010, 09:13 PM
Fear the Stashe
 
unkoricky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The C
Posts: 3,227
just got home, didnt watch the game.. but is mack brown really reading his post game interview from a paper LOL...


no not reading what hes gonna say. but reading the stats and calling out his team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.
unkoricky is offline  
post #21 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-30-2010, 09:16 PM
Genetically Blessed
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: An Investment Bank
Posts: 13,733
Quote:
Originally Posted by unkoricky View Post
just got home, didnt watch the game.. but is mack brown really reading his post game interview from a paper LOL...


no not reading what hes gonna say. but reading the stats and calling out his team.
Man, I didn't even see it. Hell I don't know if I could have out here. I'd be curious to see what he said though.
slow99 is offline  
post #22 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-30-2010, 09:49 PM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
God I hate this fag roots for my buckeyes.
Nate is offline  
post #23 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-31-2010, 09:40 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Waco, TX
Posts: 366
The post-game show had a great comment: "We're all looking at ways Texas could have won it...but have you guys stopped to think that they just got beaten by a better team?"

It's all uphill teams from here on out...but with a win over Texas, Baylor will have some great confidence.

Go bears!

mschmoyer is offline  
post #24 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-31-2010, 09:40 AM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
SMKR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: highland village
Posts: 2,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
God I hate this fag roots for my buckeyes.
Go fuck yourself douchebag
SMKR is offline  
post #25 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-31-2010, 09:42 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Waco, TX
Posts: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by slow99 View Post
Man, I didn't even see it. Hell I don't know if I could have out here. I'd be curious to see what he said though.
Here's what he said in a nutshell:

1. I said before the game Griffin was great and he is really great. Reiterated heisman thoughts.
2. Baylor kickers beat the snot out of us.
3. And mumbled something about Texas having to do better.

mschmoyer is offline  
post #26 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-31-2010, 09:54 AM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMKR View Post
Go fuck yourself douchebag
Awesome.
Nate is offline  
post #27 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-31-2010, 10:03 AM
Banned
 
DOHCTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Waco
Posts: 5,539
Well, I didn't think I would live to see the day... especially not while I was attending Baylor.


My sister goes to UT, and after the clock ran out I sent here a text saying "who won the game?".

She has yet to respond.
DOHCTR is offline  
post #28 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-31-2010, 02:18 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
We actually just walked in from Austin. Other than some bad football (on UT's part anyway), we had a blast! Tailgated right across I35 from the stadium with a crowd that's been there for years. Keg beer, BBQ, and 3 50" flatscreens (all showing college games) and a really nice generator to run it all. Had surround sound under a big tent, and could switch the sound from each set with a remote. I've got tickets to 2 more games, and even taking an ass-whipping, it's worth every mile of the drive.

Saw the winningest QB in NCAA history have his number retired before the game.

Bear played pretty good football, though the best tackle of the day went to Gideon when he cold-cocked Williams (his team mate).

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #29 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-31-2010, 02:19 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by mschmoyer View Post
Here's what he said in a nutshell:

1. I said before the game Griffin was great and he is really great. Reiterated heisman thoughts.
2. Baylor kickers beat the snot out of us.
3. And mumbled something about Texas having to do better.
Griffin will never sniff the Heisman...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #30 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-31-2010, 03:26 PM
Lifer
 
Badass2000gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,197
It's all Gilbert's fault!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!! He is a big reason why they suck so badly but the whole team is bad.

2010 F-350 6.4L 4X4 CC SRW Longbed

Spartan 250 tune, 5 inch Flo-Pro exhaust w/DPF delete, AFE stage 2 CAI
Badass2000gt is offline  
post #31 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-31-2010, 05:24 PM
Old School
 
TRAXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 4,684
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
It's all Gilbert's fault!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!! He is a big reason why they suck so badly but the whole team is bad.
So even though you say the whole team is bad, its ALL Gilberts fault? Nice logic there.

Trevor
White 93 Hatch with some stuff done to it. whistles innocently
TRAXX is offline  
post #32 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-31-2010, 05:56 PM
Never settle always excel
 
Pro Trash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dallas Area, Texas
Posts: 5,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
We actually just walked in from Austin. Other than some bad football (on UT's part anyway), we had a blast! Tailgated right across I35 from the stadium with a crowd that's been there for years. Keg beer, BBQ, and 3 50" flatscreens (all showing college games) and a really nice generator to run it all. Had surround sound under a big tent, and could switch the sound from each set with a remote. I've got tickets to 2 more games, and even taking an ass-whipping, it's worth every mile of the drive.

Saw the winningest QB in NCAA history have his number retired before the game.

Bear played pretty good football, though the best tackle of the day went to Gideon when he cold-cocked Williams (his team mate).
LOL well at least you can find the positive in all that.
Pro Trash is offline  
post #33 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-31-2010, 05:58 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Waco, TX
Posts: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
Griffin will never sniff the Heisman...
And yet, that's not Griffin's fault. I'm just glad he's playing for Baylor.

mschmoyer is offline  
post #34 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-31-2010, 09:31 PM
Lifer
 
Badass2000gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRAXX View Post
So even though you say the whole team is bad, its ALL Gilberts fault? Nice logic there.
wow I guess you can't take a joke. Nice sense of humor. But just another typical dfwstang post by another jackass.

2010 F-350 6.4L 4X4 CC SRW Longbed

Spartan 250 tune, 5 inch Flo-Pro exhaust w/DPF delete, AFE stage 2 CAI
Badass2000gt is offline  
post #35 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-01-2010, 05:44 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash View Post
LOL well at least you can find the positive in all that.
Naw...unlike you ags, I realize it's not "life or death", but just a game.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #36 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-01-2010, 05:46 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRAXX View Post
So even though you say the whole team is bad, its ALL Gilberts fault? Nice logic there.
He played pretty well, but he's still a problem. Greg Davis' scheme doesn't help anyone, but I've never seen a QB with more "tipped" passes in my life.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #37 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-01-2010, 11:52 AM
Lifer
 
Hmbre97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Hutto, TX
Posts: 1,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
He played pretty well, but he's still a problem. Greg Davis' scheme doesn't help anyone, but I've never seen a QB with more "tipped" passes in my life.

Especially a 6'4" QB.... At least he didn't throw a bunch of passes right into the hands of the defense ala the Iowa State game.

-Herb-
03 Torch Red Mach 1
Hmbre97 is offline  
post #38 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-01-2010, 01:02 PM
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
He played pretty well, but he's still a problem. Greg Davis' scheme doesn't help anyone, but I've never seen a QB with more "tipped" passes in my life.


How did he do anyways? I haven't had a chance to watch the game yet. I only got to see the last half of the 4th qt. Then i saw Davis and Goodwin both drop passes that were right in their hands
bert89coupe is offline  
post #39 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-01-2010, 01:12 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe View Post
How did he do anyways? I haven't had a chance to watch the game yet. I only got to see the last half of the 4th qt. Then i saw Davis and Goodwin both drop passes that were right in their hands
He wasn't bad. He had a few good runs, and one big-time deep side-line ball he threw dead-nuts. His INT was a ball that was almost caught, but an obvious double-team of defenders de-cleated the receiver! He literally got his clock cleaned. I felt like he was left hanging on that, but other than that, he had MANY tipped balls. I'm thinking his trajectory is just too low.

I'm not a big fan of his (no shit?), but the team has several problems that have nothing to do with him. Last time I checked, he doesn't cover, tackle, or block.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #40 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-01-2010, 01:15 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
He literally got his clock cleaned.
Really?


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #41 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-01-2010, 01:17 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
Really?
When he woke up, his clothes were out of style.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #42 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-01-2010, 01:18 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
But how dirty was his clock that it had to be cleaned?


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #43 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-01-2010, 04:18 PM
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
He wasn't bad. He had a few good runs, and one big-time deep side-line ball he threw dead-nuts. His INT was a ball that was almost caught, but an obvious double-team of defenders de-cleated the receiver! He literally got his clock cleaned. I felt like he was left hanging on that, but other than that, he had MANY tipped balls. I'm thinking his trajectory is just too low.

I'm not a big fan of his (no shit?), but the team has several problems that have nothing to do with him. Last time I checked, he doesn't cover, tackle, or block.


The last INT in the 4th that hit Goodwin in both hands, i saw that one. Don't remember him getting hit hard though. I was at the hotel bar drinking free beer so maybe that had something to do with it
bert89coupe is offline  
post #44 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-01-2010, 04:38 PM
Banned
 
poopnut2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: On the Fence
Posts: 20,196
I didn't get to watch the game unfortunately. The offense just doesn't have it this year. Hell, receivers were even a problem last year for McCoy, but luckily he had one who doesn't know how to drop a ball (Shipley). Garrett doesn't have that with any of the current receivers. The run game just isn't explosive at all. The runningbacks don't seem to even try to break tackles. O-line doesn't help either. I don't think taking Garrett out right now help drastically if any at all. I don't think he'll ever be the competitor that McCoy was but hopefully I'm wrong.

I still don't think the defense is that bad but when you're offense is 3 and out every series it's hard to keep your head up.
poopnut2 is offline  
post #45 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-01-2010, 05:07 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopnut2 View Post
I didn't get to watch the game unfortunately. The offense just doesn't have it this year. Hell, receivers were even a problem last year for McCoy, but luckily he had one who doesn't know how to drop a ball (Shipley). Garrett doesn't have that with any of the current receivers. The run game just isn't explosive at all. The runningbacks don't seem to even try to break tackles. O-line doesn't help either. I don't think taking Garrett out right now help drastically if any at all. I don't think he'll ever be the competitor that McCoy was but hopefully I'm wrong.

I still don't think the defense is that bad but when you're offense is 3 and out every series it's hard to keep your head up.
On the two long plays that Baylor scored on (a pass over the middle and a run), once the ball carrier got past the linebackers, there was not a DB in sight! I couldn't figure out where the hell they were! There at the stadium, you only see 1 replay before the next play, but other than Gideon missing the tackle on one of the plays, I never did see a DB on either play.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #46 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-02-2010, 03:32 AM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
SMKR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: highland village
Posts: 2,014
listening to mack's press conference I dont know if he is just not realizing it or really believes what he says. He said his team was leaps and bounds ahead of where they were against Iowa State against Baylor.

Ok, well you still got embarassed, what is that supposed to mean?
SMKR is offline  
post #47 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-02-2010, 07:56 AM
Aspiring Bean Counter.
 
Slowhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Howard Johnson's Earthlight Room
Posts: 12,279
Gilbert is bad. Our secondary is weak as fuck. If you can't throw against Baylor this year, you just can't throw.

Slowhand is offline  
post #48 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-02-2010, 09:09 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowhand View Post
Gilbert is bad. Our secondary is weak as fuck. If you can't throw against Baylor this year, you just can't throw.
That's kind of my view.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #49 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-02-2010, 09:11 AM
Fear the Stashe
 
unkoricky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The C
Posts: 3,227
wasnt UT secondary suppose to be one of the best in the nation this year? Sorry not trying to sound like a troll, just asking a question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.
unkoricky is offline  
post #50 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-02-2010, 09:34 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by unkoricky View Post
wasnt UT secondary suppose to be one of the best in the nation this year? Sorry not trying to sound like a troll, just asking a question.
You are correct. They were on the cover of SI, for crissakes!

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome