Mayhem calls out Diaz.. - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-27-2010, 11:08 PM Thread Starter
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
Mayhem calls out Diaz..

LMFAO. I love Mayhem. The motherfucker has got some big brass balls to call Carlos Gracie "Chunky Gracie". The guy gets jumped by the whole crew only to come back and call them out. I love it.

Posted by Jason "Mayhem" Miller -

Yes, I am a clown. I’m a funny guy. So funny in fact, that I have a hit TV show in which I say funny things. But I’m also a damn good fighter. My only losses in the past few years have come to world champions by way of decision. I know that my personality often overshadows my skills, but that is not for the “experts” on the internet- I showcase my personality for the people who enjoy mixed martial arts as well as the art of dance and comedy.

No one wants to lose to the funny guy, the showman, the clown.

The problem is; I can beat Nick Diaz, a fighter that I’ve always liked, for his “Don’t be scared, homie” attitude, but now that I’ve become directly involved- I realize it’s all a facade. Most of his fans don’t know what the word “facade” means so I’ll speak in terms you understand. “Nick Diaz is a fake ass bitch.”

For years he’s talked shit on fighters with “painted hair” who “market themselves” and have “fan clubs” without naming any names. For years, he has come up in weight to face fighters he knows that he can beat. He talked shit on KJ Noons- a fighter that has fought most of his career at 155- until KJ accepted the challenge and fought a hard fight, but the size difference proved to be too much for him. Nick Diaz isn’t half the man that KJ is- always challenging me, but never mentioning me by name. Never did he have the stones to step to me…

.. Until that fateful day in November- I fought a fight that was promised to be on television, Shields defeated my former teammate, Dan Henderson, and like so many fighters before, I entered the cage to ask for my rematch. I then spent the next minute in an all out brawl that was started directly by Nick Diaz. There are photos and video of Nick being the first one to raise his hand towards me. I guess with his entire team behind him, he now felt confident enough to engage the guy with painted hair.

I wasn’t hurt physically, but I was suddenly the one to blame in the whole fiasco.

I spent the next few months trying to repair my reputation and sat out of fighting due to being suspended by the athletic commission. In addition to that, I had to listen to half ass non-apologies from the arrogant douche that started the riot.

It was then I realized the perfect solution-

Fight me Diaz. You always claimed to want to fight me. We could never do it before- You had contracts with one promotion, I had contracts with another, so it was pointless to talk shit with no possibility to show the world who is the truly better fighter.

You’re a PAPER CHAMP, who is hiding behind your bullshit belt that you’ve got from fighting non-contenders and guys who are smaller than you. After your last fight you throw a water bottle at me, miss and hit my coach. One more bitch move from the fakest tough guy in MMA.

You’ve offended me, the sport, what it is to be a real man. You’ve gone on and on about how “I ain’t no bitch” but we all can see it now. YOU’RE A BITCH. A female dog. Only strong when you have the pack behind you.

Let Chunky Gracie release all the statements about fighting you in his academy you want. I’m not going to some McDojo to get jumped. Fight me in the cage. You know you will lose to the funnyman, who has a bigger fanbase than you do. I will slam you on your head and beat your face in. I will out kickbox you, out ju jitsu you, out-everything you. This mystique is gone. No one believes that you will fight anyone anymore. You’ve blatantly ducked me. Sure, keep saying meet me at 170 or whatever, we all know that its an easy way to avoid THE ONLY FIGHT EVERYONE WANTS TO SEE.

Honestly, I don’t blame you. If I were you, I wouldn’t want to fight me either.

Bitch.

Don’t be scared homie… oh wait, too late for that.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-28-2010, 08:26 AM
CEO of......

The Diaz brothers are both thug bitches

I never cared too much for Mayhem's ring entrance, but seems pretty cool
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-28-2010, 08:52 AM
Lifer

what weight would they fight at?

myspace.com/tylerdurdin

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-28-2010, 09:08 AM Thread Starter
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenacious j View Post
what weight would they fight at?
Who knows. I believe Mayhem will fight at welterweight if he has to just to get the fight. I'd just like to see it because it would be a hell of a fight.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-28-2010, 09:23 AM
Very Interesting

I've always been a Mayhem Monkey since the Pride days. http://mayhemsmonkeys.com His MySpace page and videos were great.

He's one of my favorite fighters, even though he can be a goof in the ring. He loves the sport, and he loves being a tard too

I hope he stops the ghetto out of Nick, then Nate too.

From his "Ask Mayhem" blog haha

denian123: hey jason i have a question i practice muay-thai for 1 year and 3 months but i also wants to practice judo so i can start with mma if i am 17 years old and i am now 14 years old but is that a good idea or not
i think i ask a pro

Mayhem: I think I answered this before.. Make sure that you wrestle a lot. Judo is OK, but more collegiate style wrestling and greco roman translates into MMA better. Also don't neglect your english classes, improve your sentence structure.

You're only as strong as you allow yourself to be...

Lockout Workout Forums and Supplements

Last edited by The Big Matt; 10-29-2010 at 09:17 AM.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-28-2010, 02:57 PM
Oooooooh-whee

Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe View Post
The Diaz brothers are both thug bitches
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Matt View Post
I hope he stomps the ghetto out of Nick, then Nate too.
These.

8/16/05
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-28-2010, 03:09 PM Thread Starter
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

The Diaz boys are certainly wannabe thugs, but they have to have that type of mentality to get motivated. Some people just need hate to fight. I imagine all of that weed they smoke they actually need it to stay calm. lol.

But there is NO denying Nick Diaz's talent. The guy is a fighting stud, but I think Mayhem would have his number because Diaz has no wrestling skill at all.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-28-2010, 03:21 PM

Fuck Gaspar Gomez...
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-28-2010, 03:24 PM
Very Interesting

being from da skreetz is one thing

acting like a complete disrespectful punk is another

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-28-2010, 04:43 PM
Very Interesting

Dontbescaredhomie.com

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-28-2010, 05:32 PM
Time Served

yep Diaz will fight a lighter fighter all day long(kj noons), but doesn't want to fight a heavier fighter like mayhem. You would think they could fight at a catch weight around 178 or something.

Diaz def has skills,but I think he lost to the top level guys at 170 in the ufc, although his ko of robbie lawler was greatness.

its still "we the people"right?

"So this is how democracy dies, with thunderous applause"

"a lesson lived is a lesson learned, everyday is a lesson."

obama is a man made disaster
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-29-2010, 09:01 AM
Oooooooh-whee

These pics are cracking me up.

"Dis sidewalk has been claimed, ya herd."

8/16/05
Sponsored Links
Advertisement