Fair Weather Fans & Band Wagoneers - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-20-2010, 01:05 PM Thread Starter
Punkslapper

Fair Weather Fans & Band Wagoneers

Dallas Cowboys are America's Favorite Football Team for 4th Year
Saints show largest move on the list, jumping 19 spots to number 5

ShareretweetEmailPrintPress Release Source: Harris Interactive On Tuesday October 12, 2010, 10:00 am EDT

NEW YORK, Oct. 12 /PRNewswire/ -- Leaves are changing colors and the air feels crisp. Fall is officially here, which most importantly, means football! For the fourth year in a row, the Dallas Cowboys are the favorite team of adults who follow professional football. Peyton Manning and the Indianapolis Colts come in at number 2, up from number 4 last year while the Green Bay Packers have moved from number 6 to number 3. Rounding out the top five favorite football teams are the Pittsburgh Steelers at number 4, down from number 2 last year and the Super Bowl Champion New Orleans Saints who jump from 24th on last year's list to number 5 this year.

I often hear about how Cowboys fans are the worst fair weather fans and they only jump on the band wagon when they are playing well. Looks like Cowboys are the model of consistency to me and the Saints, 49ers, Colts, Eagles, and Steelers are examples of fair weather and/or band wagoneers.

Full rankings in Table 3:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Dallas....html?x=0&.v=1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalInjection
It's both.......at 12 degress timming it's a street car, at 19 it's a racecar
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-20-2010, 02:26 PM
ELD
Time Served

Nothing bothers me as bad as bandwagon and fair-weather fans. That being said, the Cowboys suck balls.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-21-2010, 08:11 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELD View Post
Nothing bothers me as bad as bandwagon and fair-weather fans. That being said, the Cowboys suck balls.
x2 on everything said above... Although I did hop on the Saints bandwagon when they got Ricky Williams but everyone knows how that turned out.

Although I've been routing for them since 2006 when they started to put a real team together. But I can truly say I'm a Denver fan, I remember sporting Terrel Davis & Steve Atwater's jerseys way before I could even play football haha. I actually had a TD signed football but I was a kid and didn't no the value of the autograph and eventually the football got all torn up from playing with it out in the neighborhood now though wonder what it's value would have been.

New Orleans Saints 16-3 Super Bowl Champions 2010!!!!

Super Bowl 2011 preview

(6-3-0) New Orleans Saints......................(3-6-0) Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys fucking suck

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-21-2010, 07:04 PM
Lifer

I hate bandwaggoner fans, they claim to love their team but once they began to slide they jump straight the hell off. Most of the Saints fans are, some are real Saints fans and thats cool. But the others can go fuck off.

St. Louis Rams 4-4
rams Pictures, Images and Photos

marshall faulk Pictures, Images and Photos
Sponsored Links
Advertisement