Texas vs Nebraska - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 01:27 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 398
Texas vs Nebraska

No thread yet, so I decided to start one.

Kick off is in just a few minutes.

I hope Texas has their shit together.

Hopefully they can leave Lincoln with the win!!!
WhoaTX5.0 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 01:36 PM
T-MINUS
 
Sean88gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,540
Looks like Jason Garret is calling the red zone offense.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams


Sean88gt is offline  
post #3 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 01:37 PM
Lifer
 
SMKR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: highland village
Posts: 2,014
Where is douche2000gt?
SMKR is offline  
 
post #4 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 01:45 PM
Lifer
 
Hmbre97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Hutto, TX
Posts: 1,198
Flashes of Colt McCoy

-Herb-
03 Torch Red Mach 1
Hmbre97 is offline  
post #5 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 01:45 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Looks like Jason Garret is calling the red zone offense.
yea I see that.

But texas up 3-0 and has it 1st and goal.
WhoaTX5.0 is offline  
post #6 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 01:47 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMKR View Post
Where is douche2000gt?
badass2000gt will probably post later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmbre97 View Post
Flashes of Colt McCoy
yea, Gilbert is taking off on some plays.

Texas touchdown

10-0
WhoaTX5.0 is offline  
post #7 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 01:48 PM
Lifer
 
Hmbre97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Hutto, TX
Posts: 1,198
Gilbert getting shit done, wow

-Herb-
03 Torch Red Mach 1
Hmbre97 is offline  
post #8 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 02:32 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 398
Texas 17-3 late in the 2nd
WhoaTX5.0 is offline  
post #9 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 02:52 PM
Lifer
 
Avery'sDad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Red Oak
Posts: 1,509
File this under who gives a shit!
Avery'sDad is offline  
post #10 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 03:06 PM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Looks like Jason Garret is calling the red zone offense.
Lmao!
bcoop is offline  
post #11 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 03:07 PM
Lifer
 
Badass2000gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMKR View Post
Where is douche2000gt?
Do I have another faggot stalker in the making?

Anyways Texas looks good so far. Nebraska hasn't played anyone like Texas so far this year so they might be overrated. Hopefully Texas will keep it up for the second half. Maybe if they win by double digits they might be back in the top 25.

2010 F-350 6.4L 4X4 CC SRW Longbed

Spartan 250 tune, 5 inch Flo-Pro exhaust w/DPF delete, AFE stage 2 CAI
Badass2000gt is offline  
post #12 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 03:14 PM
Lifer
 
Avery'sDad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Red Oak
Posts: 1,509
Let's Put this in the don't give a shit pile!
Avery'sDad is offline  
post #13 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 03:15 PM
Lifer
 
Badass2000gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avery'sDad View Post
Let's Put this in the don't give a shit pile!
Let's put you there too.

2010 F-350 6.4L 4X4 CC SRW Longbed

Spartan 250 tune, 5 inch Flo-Pro exhaust w/DPF delete, AFE stage 2 CAI
Badass2000gt is offline  
post #14 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 03:38 PM
Lifer
 
Hmbre97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Hutto, TX
Posts: 1,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avery'sDad View Post
Let's Put this in the don't give a shit pile!

Sorry, that pile is full already with all of TCU's games. All outta room.

-Herb-
03 Torch Red Mach 1
Hmbre97 is offline  
post #15 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 03:49 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
Do I have another faggot stalker in the making?

Anyways Texas looks good so far. Nebraska hasn't played anyone like Texas so far this year so they might be overrated. Hopefully Texas will keep it up for the second half. Maybe if they win by double digits they might be back in the top 25.
I'm pretty sure if Texas handles Nebraska and wins by double digits they will be right there if not back in the top 25
WhoaTX5.0 is offline  
post #16 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 03:50 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmbre97 View Post
Sorry, that pile is full already with all of TCU's games. All outta room.
lmao
WhoaTX5.0 is offline  
post #17 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 03:53 PM
Lifer
 
Hmbre97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Hutto, TX
Posts: 1,198
The officiating sucks this game on both sides. They seem to be balancing each other out though.

-Herb-
03 Torch Red Mach 1
Hmbre97 is offline  
post #18 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 04:02 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Interesting game, and would be a fine way to say farewell to Nebraska. I love the 'Horn's, but Gilbert is still bad.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #19 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 04:02 PM
Banned
 
poopnut2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: On the Fence
Posts: 20,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmbre97 View Post
The officiating sucks this game on both sides. They seem to be balancing each other out though.
True that. Bullshit pass interference call on Nebraska followed by a bullshit overcelebration call on Texas after making a tackle and clapping while walking away.

Nebraska seems to have adjusted for Gilbert's running to an extent. Too bad the UT receivers can't catch a ball to save their lives today. Same with Nebraskas receivers. Nebraska has 2 or 3 dropped TD passes and Texas has had 2.

Sloppy ass game on both sides. I still love UT but the big 12 is ugly this year.
poopnut2 is offline  
post #20 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 04:12 PM
Lifer
 
Hmbre97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Hutto, TX
Posts: 1,198
Jesus, I can't remember the last time I've seen this many fumbles, lol


Edit: and dropped passes, ROFL!

-Herb-
03 Torch Red Mach 1
Hmbre97 is offline  
post #21 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 04:20 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmbre97 View Post
Jesus, I can't remember the last time I've seen this many fumbles, lol


Edit: and dropped passes, ROFL!
There has been ALOT of dropped passes today.
WhoaTX5.0 is offline  
post #22 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 04:26 PM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 19
WOW what a return
DrWooWooWoo is offline  
post #23 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 04:28 PM
Lifer
 
Hmbre97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Hutto, TX
Posts: 1,198
Hopefully Texas can pick up some first downs to run the clock down, getting into field goal territory, then kick a FG with 1 sec left, hehe

-Herb-
03 Torch Red Mach 1
Hmbre97 is offline  
post #24 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 04:40 PM
Lifer
 
Hmbre97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Hutto, TX
Posts: 1,198
Please Mack! Kick a fg with a second left!

-Herb-
03 Torch Red Mach 1
Hmbre97 is offline  
post #25 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 04:40 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 398
And thats it.

Texas wins.
20-13
WhoaTX5.0 is offline  
post #26 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 04:41 PM
Lifer
 
davbrucas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Houston
Posts: 8,841
Nebraska loses...thats one more out of LSU's way to Glendale.
davbrucas is offline  
post #27 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 04:41 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmbre97 View Post
Please Mack! Kick a fg with a second left!
Don't think thats going to happen.

But it would be hilarious.

Mack won't do that though.
WhoaTX5.0 is offline  
post #28 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 04:52 PM
Genetically Blessed
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: An Investment Bank
Posts: 13,733
Sloppy game all around, but nice win Horns!
slow99 is offline  
post #29 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 06:28 PM
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
Interesting game, and would be a fine way to say farewell to Nebraska. I love the 'Horn's, but Gilbert is still bad.

he could complete 100% and you would still say that lol at least he was running the ball finally
bert89coupe is offline  
post #30 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 06:34 PM
Banned
 
poopnut2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: On the Fence
Posts: 20,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
Interesting game, and would be a fine way to say farewell to Nebraska. I love the 'Horn's, but Gilbert is still bad.
In his defense, the receivers for Texas weren't exactly spot on today. Two dropped passes in the endzone.
poopnut2 is offline  
post #31 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 06:47 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopnut2 View Post
In his defense, the receivers for Texas weren't exactly spot on today. Two dropped passes in the endzone.
I'm used to all his defender's on here. He was 4/16. We will assume they don't drop 2. 6/16 is fucking horrible. I don't know HOW you classify 4/16 for a QB that is known for his arm. He threw behind, under, and over his receiver's all day.

He was able to run some, and that was a nice touch.

UT's "D" gave up 6 points all day long, to a QB that was #1 in the entire country, and WAS a Hiesman contender..."was" (LOL!). The stupid ass "pooch-kick" call, was all Mack Brown.

By the way, Gilbert is 118/198 with 4 TD's and 5 INT's. That's 59%, and most of his completions are screens and swing-passes.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"

Last edited by Vertnut; 10-16-2010 at 06:57 PM.
Vertnut is offline  
post #32 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 07:22 PM
Lifer
 
Badass2000gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
I'm used to all his defender's on here. He was 4/16. We will assume they don't drop 2. 6/16 is fucking horrible. I don't know HOW you classify 4/16 for a QB that is known for his arm. He threw behind, under, and over his receiver's all day.

He was able to run some, and that was a nice touch.

UT's "D" gave up 6 points all day long, to a QB that was #1 in the entire country, and WAS a Hiesman contender..."was" (LOL!). The stupid ass "pooch-kick" call, was all Mack Brown.

By the way, Gilbert is 118/198 with 4 TD's and 5 INT's. That's 59%, and most of his completions are screens and swing-passes.
I totally agree with you. Gilbert is not as good of a QB as everyone was talking about him.

2010 F-350 6.4L 4X4 CC SRW Longbed

Spartan 250 tune, 5 inch Flo-Pro exhaust w/DPF delete, AFE stage 2 CAI
Badass2000gt is offline  
post #33 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 07:23 PM
not exclude
 
exlude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 9,838
Colt started his 07 season w/ 4 TDs - 5 INTS and a high 60% pass completion. I wasn't too hopeful for him, but he proved me wrong. I say give Gilbert some time before you make a decision on him.
exlude is offline  
post #34 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 07:25 PM
Lifer
 
Badass2000gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude View Post
Colt started his 07 season w/ 4 TDs - 5 INTS and a high 60% pass completion. I wasn't too hopeful for him, but he proved me wrong. I say give Gilbert some time before you make a decision on him.
But you could see in Colt when a freshman that he would be a great QB. Gilbert hasn't shown anything yet.

2010 F-350 6.4L 4X4 CC SRW Longbed

Spartan 250 tune, 5 inch Flo-Pro exhaust w/DPF delete, AFE stage 2 CAI
Badass2000gt is offline  
post #35 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 07:55 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Mesquite
Posts: 2,079
Didn't get to watch the game, but saw the highlights. Not pretty, but a win against a 5th ranked team as well as a big 12 team is a nice day.
Lone Sailor is offline  
post #36 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 08:09 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Sailor View Post
Didn't get to watch the game, but saw the highlights. Not pretty, but a win against a 5th ranked team as well as a big 12 team is a nice day.
That's for damn sure!

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #37 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 08:23 PM
Old School
 
TRAXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 4,684
Thumbs up

Nice win for the Horns! Wasnt expecting it like most.

Trevor
White 93 Hatch with some stuff done to it. whistles innocently
TRAXX is offline  
post #38 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 08:25 PM
Lifer
 
Badass2000gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRAXX View Post
Nice win for the Horns! Wasnt expecting it like most.
Yeah I had this one for a lost at the beginning of the season. But then again I had the UCLA game as a win.

2010 F-350 6.4L 4X4 CC SRW Longbed

Spartan 250 tune, 5 inch Flo-Pro exhaust w/DPF delete, AFE stage 2 CAI
Badass2000gt is offline  
post #39 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 09:42 PM
Lifer
 
slvr01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Bonestockville
Posts: 2,769
Still don't see how Nebraska was #5 .
slvr01 is offline  
post #40 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 09:45 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 398
Texas will be back in the top 25.
With Florida losing and possibly Oregon St.

Texas will get enough votes to get back in.
WhoaTX5.0 is offline  
post #41 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 10:11 PM
Lifer
 
Badass2000gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr01 View Post
Still don't see how Nebraska was #5 .
Still don't see how Texas lost to UCLA and pretty damn close to beating OU and then killed Nebraska at their house.

2010 F-350 6.4L 4X4 CC SRW Longbed

Spartan 250 tune, 5 inch Flo-Pro exhaust w/DPF delete, AFE stage 2 CAI
Badass2000gt is offline  
post #42 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 11:12 PM
Lifer
 
slvr01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Bonestockville
Posts: 2,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
Still don't see how Texas lost to UCLA and pretty damn close to beating OU and then killed Nebraska at their house.
Yeah didn't see that UCLA beat down coming.
slvr01 is offline  
post #43 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-17-2010, 05:13 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
Still don't see how Texas lost to UCLA and pretty damn close to beating OU and then killed Nebraska at their house.
UT just wasn't prepared for a running attack like UCLA had (which was very similar to Nebraska's). It looked to me like they were much better prepared for Nebraska than any game so far this season. OU just flat beat them, mainly because they're just better this year.

We've seen an overrated 'Bama go down and now Ohio State lost last night, too. Who knows what will happen. I guess TCU playing all those tomato cans, will have them pretty highly rated, too.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #44 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-17-2010, 07:37 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Mesquite
Posts: 2,079
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoatx5.0 View Post
texas will be back in the top 25.
With florida losing and possibly oregon st.

Texas will get enough votes to get back in.
19
Lone Sailor is offline  
post #45 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-18-2010, 09:16 AM
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
I'm used to all his defender's on here. He was 4/16. We will assume they don't drop 2. 6/16 is fucking horrible. I don't know HOW you classify 4/16 for a QB that is known for his arm. He threw behind, under, and over his receiver's all day.

He was able to run some, and that was a nice touch.

UT's "D" gave up 6 points all day long, to a QB that was #1 in the entire country, and WAS a Hiesman contender..."was" (LOL!). The stupid ass "pooch-kick" call, was all Mack Brown.

By the way, Gilbert is 118/198 with 4 TD's and 5 INT's. That's 59%, and most of his completions are screens and swing-passes.

And who on this site has been saying that he CAN run??

and he had ZERO turnovers, which is the most important stat here. And with the little bit of help he is getting, that is probably true.

I rewatched the game and Gilbert had a handful of bad passes. The balls he threw deep were around the WR, but that damn CB #21 was pretty good.


I still think most people are comparting Colt of '09 to Gilbert of this year
bert89coupe is offline  
post #46 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-18-2010, 09:21 AM
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
But you could see in Colt when a freshman that he would be a great QB. Gilbert hasn't shown anything yet.


LMFAO, yet he still made all kinds of mistakes on the field. Which is what young first year starting QB's do
bert89coupe is offline  
post #47 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-18-2010, 09:40 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe View Post
And who on this site has been saying that he CAN run??

and he had ZERO turnovers, which is the most important stat here. And with the little bit of help he is getting, that is probably true.

I rewatched the game and Gilbert had a handful of bad passes. The balls he threw deep were around the WR, but that damn CB #21 was pretty good.


I still think most people are comparting Colt of '09 to Gilbert of this year
You're a genius! He ran "some", and I gave credit where it was due. Is he a "runner"? Nope. He got away with it because Nebraska wasn't prepared for it, much like UT wasn't prepared for UCLA's running game.

His completion ratio is utterly embarrassing, no matter WHO he's compared too, much less a McCoy. As bad as Gilbert is at throwing, I'd rather see him run!

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #48 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-18-2010, 10:00 AM
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
You're a genius! He ran "some", and I gave credit where it was due. Is he a "runner"? Nope. He got away with it because Nebraska wasn't prepared for it, much like UT wasn't prepared for UCLA's running game.

His completion ratio is utterly embarrassing, no matter WHO he's compared too, much less a McCoy. As bad as Gilbert is at throwing, I'd rather see him run!

I'll mark this down and remind you of it in 2yrs.


And he only ran "some" cause he A) didn't have to in the second half and B) Davis went into his conservative play calling mode in the second half. Did you notice in the 2nd half Texas was mainly going run, run, pass? It's aggrevating seeing Davis call plays to not lose instead of calling playes to win games
bert89coupe is offline  
post #49 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-18-2010, 10:03 AM
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
You're a genius! He ran "some", and I gave credit where it was due. Is he a "runner"? Nope. He got away with it because Nebraska wasn't prepared for it, much like UT wasn't prepared for UCLA's running game.

His completion ratio is utterly embarrassing, no matter WHO he's compared too, much less a McCoy. As bad as Gilbert is at throwing, I'd rather see him run!

I almost forgot. Thank you
bert89coupe is offline  
post #50 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-18-2010, 10:08 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe View Post
I'll mark this down and remind you of it in 2yrs.


And he only ran "some" cause he A) didn't have to in the second half and B) Davis went into his conservative play calling mode in the second half. Did you notice in the 2nd half Texas was mainly going run, run, pass? It's aggrevating seeing Davis call plays to not lose instead of calling playes to win games
62 yards passing. 71 yards rushing. A QB rating of 57.6! Are you really sure you want to convince me and the world that he's any better than "average"?

Thank GOD for defense...

..and Davis' call's were nothing compared to that "pooch-kick" debacle that Mack called...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome