Moss back to the Vikings? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-05-2010, 07:06 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Moss back to the Vikings?

Glazer accidentally revealed a trade is in the works to send Moss back to the Vikings. Supposedly the only hold-up at this point is that Moss has to work out a new deal with Minnesota prior to being traded.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-05-2010, 11:25 PM
Texas Rangers #1

Made a duplicate thread by accident.

Not sure what to make of the trade, but Moss was shutdown by the Dolphins in his last game, and his pouting about his contract obviously rubbed Belicheck the wrong way.

Minny needs all the help they can get after starting the season off slow, but if Moss and Farve get on the same page, watch out!

post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-05-2010, 11:50 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

From Schefter's Twitter:
"one source familiar with Moss-to-Minnesota trade talks: "I'd be shocked if it doesn't happen." Expect it to happen Wednesday."

He also mentioned that Moss and his agent requested a trade after Week 1, which explains Moss's postgame press conference tirade and why he's kept his mouth shut since then.

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-06-2010, 12:10 AM
Doing things the lazy way

HELL YEAH BABY, if that happens i can def see the Vikings in the superbowl, if not this season next season for sure (if Favre comes back next season)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCTR
You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-06-2010, 05:32 AM
you m-m-m-m-make me happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
HELL YEAH BABY, if that happens i can def see the Vikings in the superbowl, if not this season next season for sure (if Favre comes back next season)
I think Father time is finally catching up to Favre. He hasn't looked good. I
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-06-2010, 06:14 AM
Fear the Stashe

lol i was close to dropping Favre, I've been starting Sam Bradford as my #2 over him whos putting up better numbers... Now i'll keep him and hope he can get back normal.
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-06-2010, 07:07 AM
LUCIFER

This deal is gonna be good for the Vikings I believe, and it's going down to!

2004 GT Conv't

MODS:
FLOWS, 3.73'S, BASSANI O/R X-PIPE, ACCUFAB 75MM TB, PLENUM, AND VORTECH V-3 SUPERCHARGED

post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-06-2010, 07:20 AM
Lifer

I foresee a huge disaster. Moss and Favre. HUGE egos together. As soon as Moss realizes Favre can't get him the deep ball, shit is going to hit the fan.

Of course, that is assuming Favre can't throw anymore or has no motivation. He could get some motivation having Moss now and start balling.
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-06-2010, 07:23 AM
Fear the Stashe

he's officially a viking again for a 3rd round pick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-06-2010, 07:25 AM
Lifer

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...=breaking_news

Done, deal.

New Orleans Saints 16-3 Super Bowl Champions 2010!!!!

Super Bowl 2011 preview

(6-3-0) New Orleans Saints......................(3-6-0) Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys fucking suck
post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-06-2010, 07:29 AM
Fear the Stashe

my bret favre stock just went up

Quote:
See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.
post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-06-2010, 07:30 AM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

With Sidney Rice still out this could help not only their deep threat, but also give their run game a boost.
post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-06-2010, 07:35 AM
Fear the Stashe

i bet all the viking fans who burned there randy moss jerseys are regretting it now.

Quote:
post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-06-2010, 07:43 AM
dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkoricky View Post
i bet all the viking fans who burned there randy moss jerseys are regretting it now.
haha. i wonder if visanthe shiancoe will give up #81.
post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-06-2010, 07:47 AM
Fear the Stashe

if Moss could go back to Minnesota i can see Lebron back in Cleveland when his contract is up in Miami.

Quote:
post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-06-2010, 08:20 AM
T-MINUS

Seems like a good deal for the vikings. Moss usually has a streak in him once he is traded to show the other team what they are missing.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-06-2010, 08:29 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Seems like a good deal for the vikings. Moss usually has a streak in him once he is traded to show the other team what they are missing.
Even when he doesn't, he's still undeniably one of the best in the NFL.

I don't like this move at all. I can't believe they dumped him for a 3rd, but then again, once you cross Belichik, you're as good as gone. This has win written all over it for Minnesota. This has bad joojoo written all over it as a Dallas fan.
post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-06-2010, 08:40 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
Favre didn't want to play this year and he damn sure won't be back next year. His teammates had to fly to Mississippi and beg him to come play again. It's pretty obvious by his play and decision-making so far that he doesn't want to be there and I'm still not picking them to even get through the first round of the playoffs.
post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-06-2010, 08:43 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
It's pretty obvious by his play and decision-making so far that he doesn't want to be there and I'm still not picking them to even get through the first round of the playoffs.
*If* they make it to the playoffs, you can go ahead and count his attitude and wants out of it. If they are even in danger of making the playoffs, Favre will turn it on and start winning games, and they will be as legitimate as a threat as any of the other front runners. If you think him not wanting to be there will translate to the playoffs, you're naieve. I think you're buying in to all that too much anyways. Favre came back for one reason, and one reason only. Don't kid yourself. His begging teammates didn't have shit to do with it. He wants a ring, period.
post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-06-2010, 10:00 AM
Lifer

whod thought that Moss would be going back to the Vikings? I never did

St. Louis Rams 4-4
rams Pictures, Images and Photos

marshall faulk Pictures, Images and Photos
post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-06-2010, 04:35 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop View Post
*If* they make it to the playoffs, you can go ahead and count his attitude and wants out of it. If they are even in danger of making the playoffs, Favre will turn it on and start winning games, and they will be as legitimate as a threat as any of the other front runners. If you think him not wanting to be there will translate to the playoffs, you're naieve. I think you're buying in to all that too much anyways. Favre came back for one reason, and one reason only. Don't kid yourself. His begging teammates didn't have shit to do with it. He wants a ring, period.
Of course he'll change his attitude if they make it to the playoffs, but I don't think they'll get that far.
post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-06-2010, 07:14 PM
Banned

The patriots are my boys and they fucked up letting moss go. He was unhappy though, which equals poor performance or lack of effort.
post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-06-2010, 09:07 PM
T-MINUS

What was Moss' beef? He was playing for the LS1's of quarterbacks.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-07-2010, 07:04 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
What was Moss' beef? He was playing for the LS1's of quarterbacks.
$$$. His contract is up after this year. After their week 1 game, he started talking about wanting to be traded because they haven't extended his deal.
post #25 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-07-2010, 07:10 AM
Fear the Stashe

Moss will play hard for the Vikings, they'll give him a fat deal later in the year and then he'll get his Jamarcus Russell on and stop focusing on ftball.

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement