20 Wisconsin 4-1 316
21 Nevada 5-0 286
22 Oklahoma State 4-0 173
23 Florida State 4-1 162
24 Missouri 4-0 99
25 Air Force 4-1 94

See less See more
#6 ·
At first I was surprised Boise and TCU stayed in the top 5 given the fact their schedule is questionable at best, playing VT and Oregon St, etc. But when you look at OU and Nebraska they haven't had really harsh opponents yet either so. In my opinion Auburn is the #4 team OU is the #5 followed by Boise and TCU.

#16 ·
In before the "meet me at JITB in 15 minutes" post happens!

#21 ·
I am a Horn fan but....

My Big 12 Stance:
OU doesn't deserve to be in the top 10 period. Horns suck this year and obviously Florida State isn't what they were hyped up to be. A narrow win against Utah State, Air Force, Connecticut, and Texas? Umm...the only thing helping them is the power rankings of Texas, Florida State, Oklahoma State, and Missouri. IMHO Nebraska wins the Big 12 and OU doesn't get a major bowl bid as they should drop a few before then. There is no way Stoops is comfortable with his teams lackluster performances week in and week out.

SEC Opinion:
Florida ranked #14? Are you kidding me? They too have struggled all year on both sides of the ball. Alabama rolled them and Arkansas gained a lot of respect from their only loss and should be in the top 10 over Utah and Arizona. This is all a joke but should all work itself out by seasons end.

My prediction...Ohio State loses to either Wisconsin, Michigan, or Iowa and is out of the talk. Boise State and TCU gets screwed in their own eyes again. Oregon plays Bama for the Championship. OU who?

#42 ·
Way cooler uniforms, well that and 56.6 ppg avg vs 45. What I don't get is Ohio State being #2, they didn't look too hot against an unranked Illinois this weekend and other than having a mediocre game against the Hurricanes they haven't played anyone serious yet. It is the Buckeyes though, they could have an all freshman team, no coach and show up in rugby jerseys and would still be ranked in the top 10.

#27 ·
FUCK YOU GUYS, WANNA FIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!! MEET ME AT JACK IN THE BOX, YOULL FIND ME IN A CAMOUFLAGE FUBU JERSEY

I PLAY TACKLE FOOTBALL SO IM TOUGHER THEN YOU

:bsflag:

#30 ·
I actually think OU does deserve to be in the top 10. Granted, they have not been blowing people out, but I think they are better for having close wins than if they would blow people out. That does not mean I think they will go undefeated... Might, might not.

I just remember the 2000 season where everyone said they didn't deserve it either... And that FSU was going to tear them up in the NC game. Close wins all season and a win in the NC game! Not saying OU is as good as they were then since they had a damn good defense that year.

Overall, I am just hoping that these close wins make them a better team and they can continue to get better (and coaching better also).

#34 ·
i cant believe after half a year i unblock your post and you just posted that... what a fuckin moron... i think i was better off just blocking you.

#35 ·
Post what? I was making a point. People said I can't take any shit talking, then I posted that which is shit talk and everyone is taking seriously. So it looks like no one on here can take any shit talking.

Oh and blocking people is such a pussy thing to do. But carry on with your sorry ass excuse of a life.

#38 ·
I blocked you because you might be the most ignorant person in this section.
No matter fact you are the most ignorant person on this board.

There are UT homers, then there are people like you.

Shit talk all you want, everyone does it. You just come off as an ignorant douchebag every time you speak your mind.

#40 ·
I hate Boise, but why did they drop? They've been killing the teams they have played.

oh and a win is a win..

#91 ·
haha this thread has turned out great.

#93 ·
Damn, I must've missed a hell of a comeback in that Oregon/Stanford game. Stanford was spanking Oregon when I turned it off. I don't know why people hate on Air Force, they're pretty damned good. Great defense and a good run game. Just imagine if they could pass the ball?

#107 ·
I am not sure I 100% agree with the Oregon idea but I am not willing to bet against them, never thought about that one figured they would fall off. I figured it would be OSU or Bama versus OU or TCU if they can survive their schedules, OSU and Bama have some tough opponents where as OU has a decent but easier schedule. TCU can bypass OU in my opinion if they win out but if OU, TCU and Boise go undefeated I think the BCS computers will favor OU due to the Big 12 schedule in general. As for Oregon they only have one ranked opponent on their schedule along with a weak USC , CAL and UCLA (once again my opinion). So if they struggle for a minute they could drop back in the BCS standings at years end. This is of course speculation but I am interested to what happens if we end up with 3 or 4 undefeated teams.

#103 ·
I HIGHLY approve this thread!! 2000gt is a douche bag of the highest order. he isn't smart enough to argue with anyone, so he just threatens to kick their ass.

and OU is not playing like a top 10 team, but that doesn't mean that they aren't a top 10 team. that is why they play the season, to find out who belongs at the top.

#104 ·
I HIGHLY approve this thread!! 2000gt is a douche bag of the highest order. he isn't smart enough to argue with anyone, so he just threatens to kick their ass.

and OU is not playing like a top 10 team, but that doesn't mean that they aren't a top 10 team. that is why they play the season, to find out who belongs at the top.
Yet you agree with me that OU is not playing like a top 10 team. :eek:p:

#109 ·
Alabama better get their defense in order or else they could definitley drop a game.

Ohio State has to beat Iowa, and Michigan still. I dont think they can pull it off. That is just my opinion...I have been wrong before.

Oklahoma State and Nebraska are the 2 best teams in the Big 12. As a matter of fact they are the only teams worth watching unless you are a homer. OU will lose, it is only a matter of time unless they figure something out real quick. With Stoops anything is possible though.

Oregon has a real good team this year. I dont see them losing. They definitely light up the scoreboard. I think their biggest challenge will be USC believe it or not.

TCU and Boise St get left out again...

#118 ·
Wow...what a weekend! SoCarolina beats Alabama....Michigan loses to Michigan St....and that LSU win over Florida was awesome. I think Auburn is tied up right now and Stanford is up 6 pts beating USC. Florida St. is beating Miami too!!

Boise St. put up style points as did TCU but Oregon will still be ahead of them. I wouldnt be surprised if somebody else leap frogs both Boise St. and TCU in the polls again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.