Official Dallas Stars Thread - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-23-2010, 09:46 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Official Dallas Stars Thread

So what do you guys think about the Stars this year?

I can't wait for the home opener against the Detroit Redwings it's going to be crazy.... I just bought my tickets.

New Orleans Saints 16-3 Super Bowl Champions 2010!!!!

Super Bowl 2011 preview

(6-3-0) New Orleans Saints......................(3-6-0) Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys fucking suck
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-23-2010, 09:48 AM
Lifer

I want to see Hatcher crush some people this year. I think Hull could have a good year and score alot of goals for us. Eddie between the pipes should be rocksolid, and this Modano guy has a shot at being MVP this year.

Just my .02.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-23-2010, 09:51 AM
Lifer

Tough season.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-23-2010, 12:04 PM
Lifer

wow already hockey season, forgot all about it. when is the opener

St. Louis Rams 4-4
rams Pictures, Images and Photos

marshall faulk Pictures, Images and Photos
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-23-2010, 01:29 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by philsanity07 View Post
wow already hockey season, forgot all about it. when is the opener
The home opener is against the Detroit Redwings Thursday October 14th. It should be a really good game considering the standing ovation Mike Modano has just last season.

The season kicks off though on the road at the New Jersey Devils Friday October 8th that should also be a good game.

I think Montreal might just take home the Stanley Cup this year.... They sure were hungry last season and still can't believe they knocked off Pittsburgh and Washington who I also think could be a contender as well for the Cup.

Although I would love to see Detroit win another since Modano is playing for them

New Orleans Saints 16-3 Super Bowl Champions 2010!!!!

Super Bowl 2011 preview

(6-3-0) New Orleans Saints......................(3-6-0) Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys fucking suck
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-23-2010, 04:06 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDAjeff View Post
The home opener is against the Detroit Redwings Thursday October 14th. It should be a really good game considering the standing ovation Mike Modano has just last season.

The season kicks off though on the road at the New Jersey Devils Friday October 8th that should also be a good game.

I think Montreal might just take home the Stanley Cup this year.... They sure were hungry last season and still can't believe they knocked off Pittsburgh and Washington who I also think could be a contender as well for the Cup.

Although I would love to see Detroit win another since Modano is playing for them
i like hockey but I cant say whos the favorite or not. I dont watch it like I used to do

St. Louis Rams 4-4
rams Pictures, Images and Photos

marshall faulk Pictures, Images and Photos
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-24-2010, 03:40 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstng86 View Post
I want to see Hatcher crush some people this year. I think Hull could have a good year and score alot of goals for us. Eddie between the pipes should be rocksolid, and this Modano guy has a shot at being MVP this year.

Just my .02.
I seriously laughed on that one. Hot tub time machine sent you back 10 years or so.

2003 Azure Blue Mach 1- DailyDriver

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000- High RPM Nitrous build in progress...

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-24-2010, 03:57 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDAjeff View Post

Montreal played awesome last year but it won't happen again... I don't think philly will make a push like last year either. Wash and Pitt will dominate the east playoffs next year. Not like any of that matters cause the 2011 champion WILL come out of the west. Way to much talent here in the west.

My Avalanche are young but talented and they showed it to San Jose last year taking it to 6 games and two of the losses were in OT. Another year of maturity and we will be beast.

As mush as I would love to see Modano win a cup..... My hate for the redwings is to great.

2003 Azure Blue Mach 1- DailyDriver

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000- High RPM Nitrous build in progress...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement