Boys vs Da Bears... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 11:38 AM Thread Starter
2-7 and still a fan!

Boys vs Da Bears...

Man we need this win bad, we cannot go 0-2 to two NFC teams and one of them a division loss. We wont make it to Cowboy Stadium with this kind of start. Then we have the Texans in Houston the following week before the bye. A 2-1 start would be great before the early bye week!

Boys - 24
Bears - 13
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 11:39 AM
Banned

h-town prob going to give them more of a run for their money than the bears.
post #3 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 11:41 AM
Lifer

24-20 Dallas

We are going to have trouble with the Bears D-line, that is a fact. We may not get past 17, but I am optimistic.

post #4 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 11:42 AM
Lifer

Cutler throws for over 300+ yards and they still lose while he gets sacked 8 times.

Boys - 27
Bears - 21

New Orleans Saints 16-3 Super Bowl Champions 2010!!!!

Super Bowl 2011 preview

(6-3-0) New Orleans Saints......................(3-6-0) Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys fucking suck
post #5 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 11:42 AM Thread Starter
2-7 and still a fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
h-town prob going to give them more of a run for their money than the bears.
I fear this, especially the way they put it to the Dolts. Then again division games are always a grudge match and the Dolts have had the Texans number for awhile they were due a win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexchick View Post
I fuck, have sex, make love. If I break out the heels and leather...then a fucking it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutherjuggz View Post
Cupping the bawls always helps with the sensation, Good rule of thumb is to tell the gal to rub the balls any chance/angle she gets.
post #6 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 11:44 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
I fear this, especially the way they put it to the Dolts. Then again division games are always a grudge match and the Dolts have had the Texans number for awhile they were due a win.
Lol isn't the series between the colts and houston like 15-2 now... lmao

Super Bowl 2011 preview

post #7 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 11:47 AM
Banned

isnt houston the newest team in the nfl? takes time to get some decent talent together.
post #8 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 11:50 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
isnt houston the newest team in the nfl? takes time to get some decent talent together.
Yes.

28-7 is my prediction. Cutler is shittier than ever, doesn't have a receiver worth a fuck, and Forte won't do shit against the Dallas D.

I say they are held to under 100 yards rushing and under 150 receiving.

Not too worried about Houston, either. I'm in no way saying they suck, but Dallas will get up for that game. But we'll talk more about that next week.
post #9 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 11:51 AM Thread Starter
2-7 and still a fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDAjeff View Post
Lol isn't the series between the colts and houston like 15-2 now... lmao
Yup they have a been a divison whipping boy for the Dolts for some time now. It looks as though they are playing some good football now. We need to take care of Da Bears and then hopefully red-headed jesus will have a decent game plan for them in week three...

Quote:
I fuck, have sex, make love. If I break out the heels and leather...then a fucking it is.
Quote:
Cupping the bawls always helps with the sensation, Good rule of thumb is to tell the gal to rub the balls any chance/angle she gets.
post #10 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 11:53 AM
Lifer

As I posted in the NFL week 2 predictions thread....'Boys by 14.

Bears couldn't get in the end zone last week from the 2 foot line with a full set of downs against the Lions.
post #11 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 12:24 PM
Time Served

Cowboys - 31
Bears - 17
post #12 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 12:25 PM
dead

man, i love NFL sunday ticket. I just watched the entire lions bears game via shortcut. 30 mins, every play!
my thoughts:
the bears don't look like push overs this year. their receivers might be no names, but they all looked good, i didnt see any mistakes on their part. the new bears offensive scheme looked better than jason garrett's for sure. they can move the ball and probably will against the cowboys. i bet they attack the middle of the field, 8-12 yards at a time.

their defense looked weak but i think they will be a bit better in week 2. i think the cowboys can throw against them with no problem.

aside from their stupid 4 and out from the 1 yard line, the thing that killed the bears was their turnovers (4 of them!). cutler will throw some crazy shit, as long as the cowboys capitalize on 1 or 2 of them, we should win.

my call, the cowboys will be more prepared to play.
cowboys - 24
bears - 17
post #13 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 12:29 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by momo stallion View Post
man, i love NFL sunday ticket.
Since I've got FIOS, I can't get the Sunday Ticket. I did order NFL RedZone this year though. I like it so far.

As for your prediction, Cutler is ok as long as he isn't under pressure (hell, all the QBs in this league would look good if there was never pressure). He is going to be running for his life from Ware and Spears all day long Sunday, which is why I made my prediction the way I did. I still say they get under 100 rushing and under 150 receiving.

Cowboys run game looked good last week (when they fucking used it). I anticipate some MAJOR changes and adjustments from both Garrett and Wade. Jerry got a piece of Garrett's ass after all the shit the media has talked this week, you can take that to the bank.
post #14 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 12:33 PM
4 Cams are better than 1

Cowboys 27
Bears 10
post #15 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 12:36 PM
dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop View Post
Cowboys run game looked good last week (when they fucking used it). I anticipate some MAJOR changes and adjustments from both Garrett and Wade. Jerry got a piece of Garrett's ass after all the shit the media has talked this week, you can take that to the bank.
yea, i think if we see 3 more weak offensive games, garrett is gone mid season.
are there any offensive coordinators floating around out there?

this week was only a light fire, but it's the first time i've heard garrett's name being used negatively.
post #16 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 12:39 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by momo stallion View Post

this week was only a light fire, but it's the first time i've heard garrett's name being used negatively.
Yep, and you know how long you and I have been calling for that cocksucker's head to roll. The Ticket, who normally idolizes Garrett, has been running his name through the ringer this week. It's a very welcome change as far as I'm concerned. I'm just glad people are finally waking up.
post #17 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 12:49 PM Thread Starter
2-7 and still a fan!

Quote:
Yep, and you know how long you and I have been calling for that cocksucker's head to roll. The Ticket, who normally idolizes Garrett, has been running his name through the ringer this week. It's a very welcome change as far as I'm concerned. I'm just glad people are finally waking up.
I've known for some time that red-headed jesus isnt that good of game planner. They should have kept Sean Peyton or even Haley were better than this clown at managing a football game. Wade tried to take the heat but red-headed jesus finally took blame for fucking up, about time too. And I agree, if he continues to fuck up, fire his ass not Wade.

Quote:
Quote:
post #18 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 12:51 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I've known for some time that red-headed jesus isnt that good of game planner. They should have kept Sean Peyton or even Haley were better than this clown at managing a football game. Wade tried to take the heat but red-headed jesus finally took blame for fucking up, about time too. And I agree, if he continues to fuck up, fire his ass not Wade.
Should have kept Sean Peyton is the key. But they fucked that up.

Should have hired Mike Shanahan as well. But they fucked that up also.

Super Bowl 2011 preview

post #19 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 12:55 PM Thread Starter
2-7 and still a fan!

Good coaches dont want to work for J.J. and I dont blame them, they quicker he gives up the GM position the better it will be for the Boy's.

Quote:
Quote:
post #20 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 12:58 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Good coaches dont want to work for J.J. and I dont blame them, they quicker he gives up the GM position the better it will be for the Boy's.
Stephen will become the next GM. Mark my words.

And I'm perfectly ok with it. Stephen knows far more about football than his father, and I firmly believe he will run the team the way a GM should. Let the HC bring in his own guys, etc. The ONLY thing that concerns me about when Stephen takes the reigns, is what could possibly happen to the scouting staff. I would like for that to remain in tact, down to every single person. IMO Cowboys have the best scouting staff in the NFL. A lot of those guys have a long standing history with this team, back to the Landry days.
post #21 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 01:00 PM Thread Starter
2-7 and still a fan!

Quote:
Stephen will become the next GM. Mark my words.

And I'm perfectly ok with it. Stephen knows far more about football than his father, and I firmly believe he will run the team the way a GM should. Let the HC bring in his own guys, etc. The ONLY thing that concerns me about when Stephen takes the reigns, is what could possibly happen to the scouting staff. I would like for that to remain in tact, down to every single person. IMO Cowboys have the best scouting staff in the NFL. A lot of those guys have a long standing history with this team, back to the Landry days.
I would be OK with ALL of that...

Quote:
Quote:
post #22 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 01:02 PM
dead

to me, this cowboys team stopped putting up points when they stopped using witten. TEs are the best friend of WRs and QBs since they can destroy safety coverage. this is why owens had so many big games here.

now, if i got paid, i would analyze game film but since i dont, im going by my gut that says witten is getting used in pass protection. if this line was that bad (which i dont think it is), they should have addressed it this off season.

if you need 1 extra blocker, try keeping your RB with the qb for 2-3 seconds before releasing to the flats. OR better yet, use a 2 TE set. keep bennett in, and send witten out.

my last and biggest concern is romo is being a baby. i wont dig into this unless i see a repeat sunday.
post #23 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 01:04 PM
Resident Epicurean

<---Has wanted Garrett dead since 2007. I just searched to confirm the date. lol
post #24 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 01:09 PM Thread Starter
2-7 and still a fan!

Quote:
<---Has wanted Garrett dead since 2007. I just searched to confirm the date. lol
lol

Quote:
Quote:
post #25 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 02:23 PM
Lifer

I cant sit here and say Dallas is going to beat the Bears. Not after I thought last week was a sure win. Reasons why I cant do that is the Bears arent as bad as people think the are. If people think the Bears are just going to run on offense, your mistaken. The offensive cordinator is Mike Martz. Yea someone that actually knows how to run an offense. Matt Forte looks desent and also looks good making catches. They have no big name receivers, but have guys that can make plays

St. Louis Rams 4-4
rams Pictures, Images and Photos

marshall faulk Pictures, Images and Photos
post #26 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 04:08 PM
Lifer

and for the record im not a cowboys fan im a rams fan but Im not a cowboys hater. I just cant sit here today and say that dallas will beat chicago.

St. Louis Rams 4-4
rams Pictures, Images and Photos

marshall faulk Pictures, Images and Photos
post #27 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 06:58 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Quote:
Yes.

28-7 is my prediction. Cutler is shittier than ever, doesn't have a receiver worth a fuck, and Forte won't do shit against the Dallas D.

I say they are held to under 100 yards rushing and under 150 receiving.

Not too worried about Houston, either. I'm in no way saying they suck, but Dallas will get up for that game. But we'll talk more about that next week.

$50 says you're wrong on both accounts.
post #28 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 06:59 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Bears. 27-17
post #29 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 07:35 PM
Time Served

Cowboys 17-7

post #30 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-18-2010, 10:31 AM Thread Starter
2-7 and still a fan!

Tomorrow cant come quick enough. This is the Bears fist visit to Cowboys Staduim, hopefully the awe factor will play a part in their demise...

Quote:
Quote:
post #31 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-18-2010, 10:39 AM
Banned

Boys and Pats are going to wreck shop!
post #32 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-19-2010, 09:40 AM
Lifer

CHI 20
DAL 20

No one does shit in OT and the game ends in a tie!

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #33 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-19-2010, 10:58 AM
Lifer

Nice no call on that facemask.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #34 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-19-2010, 11:03 AM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Nice hit!!! Woohoo, interception!!
post #35 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-19-2010, 11:05 AM
Painting Your House

Aw hell. Here we go
post #36 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-19-2010, 11:21 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSnake1996 View Post
Aw hell. Here we go
x2

ABRACADABRA HOMES!
post #37 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-19-2010, 11:24 AM
Time Served

Fuck yea TDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABRACADABRA HOMES!
post #38 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-19-2010, 11:24 AM
Lifer

Damn Dez. That was a good looking return. They need to do more of those if they want to win, cause the offense looks like shit

2010 F-350 6.4L 4X4 CC SRW Longbed

Spartan 250 tune, 5 inch Flo-Pro exhaust w/DPF delete, AFE stage 2 CAI
post #39 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-19-2010, 11:26 AM
Banned

thanks for the updates on every single play.
post #40 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-19-2010, 11:31 AM
Time Served

wow wtf

post #41 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-19-2010, 11:31 AM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordracer View Post
Fuck yea TDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I see your TD and raise you a TD.
post #42 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-19-2010, 11:33 AM
Time Served

Quote:
thanks for the updates on every single play.
fuck! TD bears! LOL!

ABRACADABRA HOMES!
post #43 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-19-2010, 12:01 PM
Lifer

WOW! That was an incredible TD.

post #44 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-19-2010, 12:03 PM
Banned

secondary needs to pick it up
post #45 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-19-2010, 12:04 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

So far this is a much tighter game than any of the Cowboys fans in here thought they'd see, and it's actually been pretty fun to watch.
post #46 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-19-2010, 12:05 PM
Time Served

The bears know how to catch, that's for sure! Taylors catch was incredible.

2003 Azure Blue Mach 1- DailyDriver

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000- High RPM Nitrous build in progress...

Last edited by WisH4SvTs; 09-19-2010 at 12:53 PM.
post #47 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-19-2010, 12:13 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Thank you for interception #2 Romo!!!
post #48 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-19-2010, 12:17 PM
Lifer

i fucking swear, dallas will be lucky to win 6 this year
post #49 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-19-2010, 12:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMKR View Post
i fucking swear, dallas will be lucky to win 6 this year
maybe you and the lonely sailor can get together and jerk each other off?
post #50 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-19-2010, 12:24 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Quote:
maybe you and the lonely sailor can get together and jerk each other off?
Oh look, someone's panties are in a bunch. Why are you out of the kitchen anyway?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement