Teams That Are 0-1 - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-15-2010, 12:56 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
philsanity07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Grand Prairie
Posts: 1,052
Teams That Are 0-1

Out of these teams that are 0-1, who do you think isnt going to the playoffs and who do you think are?

Colts
Eagles
Chargers
Bengals
Jets
Vikings
Falcons
Cowboys
49ers



My Take
Making the playoffs
Colts
Vikings

Not Making
Eagles

St. Louis Rams 4-4
rams Pictures, Images and Photos


marshall faulk Pictures, Images and Photos
philsanity07 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-15-2010, 12:58 PM
Lifer
 
IDAjeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,334
You're bored aren't you?

49ers & Cowboys won't make it along with Bengals.

Chargers & Colts will make it along with Eagles and Jets.

Edit: Falcons possibly considering no one in NFC can rival with the New Orleans Saints but maybe them.

Vikings soooooooo indecisive right now I need to see this weeks game.

New Orleans Saints 16-3 Super Bowl Champions 2010!!!!

Super Bowl 2011 preview

(6-3-0) New Orleans Saints......................(3-6-0) Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys fucking suck
IDAjeff is offline  
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-15-2010, 01:10 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
philsanity07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Grand Prairie
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDAjeff View Post
You're bored aren't you?

49ers & Cowboys won't make it along with Bengals.

Chargers & Colts will make it along with Eagles and Jets.

Edit: Falcons possibly considering no one in NFC can rival with the New Orleans Saints but maybe them.

Vikings soooooooo indecisive right now I need to see this weeks game.
yea not much going on today. trying to mess the pot and get some talking about new stuff instead of the same ole.

I cant say the Eagles cause of Kolb, I just dont see what other people see in him. I forgot about the Vikings, and they are in a tough division with Green Bay.

St. Louis Rams 4-4
rams Pictures, Images and Photos


marshall faulk Pictures, Images and Photos
philsanity07 is offline  
 
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-15-2010, 01:15 PM
Lifer
 
IDAjeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by philsanity07 View Post
yea not much going on today. trying to mess the pot and get some talking about new stuff instead of the same ole.

I cant say the Eagles cause of Kolb, I just dont see what other people see in him. I forgot about the Vikings, and they are in a tough division with Green Bay.
Kolb isn't going to do much this year... It's Michael Vick that I'd be worried about.

This week is his chance to show he can start for the Eagles. In my own opinion of course.

New Orleans Saints 16-3 Super Bowl Champions 2010!!!!

Super Bowl 2011 preview

(6-3-0) New Orleans Saints......................(3-6-0) Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys fucking suck
IDAjeff is offline  
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-15-2010, 01:24 PM
Lifer
 
JimD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Haughton,La,USA
Posts: 14,152
Eagles not...
JimD is offline  
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 04:47 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
philsanity07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Grand Prairie
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDAjeff View Post
Kolb isn't going to do much this year... It's Michael Vick that I'd be worried about.

This week is his chance to show he can start for the Eagles. In my own opinion of course.
I think we had a glims of the old Micheal Vick last week. I was impressed. If I had to start either Kolb or Vick like I saw in week 1, I go with Vick. He has more starts and has big game experience.

St. Louis Rams 4-4
rams Pictures, Images and Photos


marshall faulk Pictures, Images and Photos
philsanity07 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome