Boys vs Raiderrrrrzzzzzzz... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 11:22 AM Thread Starter
2-7 and still a fan!

Boys vs Raiderrrrrzzzzzzz...

I went to the free practice last night at Cowboys Stadium and we looked very sharp, the Raiderz are in for a beat down, especially since they have a washed up Deadskins qb.

Boys 31
Raiderz 16

Thurs. night game DC peeps...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 11:25 AM
Lifer

Ill be there. Section 217
post #3 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 11:27 AM Thread Starter
2-7 and still a fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstng86 View Post
Ill be there. Section 217
So you're in Oakland Cali, sweet have a good time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexchick View Post
I fuck, have sex, make love. If I break out the heels and leather...then a fucking it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutherjuggz View Post
Cupping the bawls always helps with the sensation, Good rule of thumb is to tell the gal to rub the balls any chance/angle she gets.

post #4 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 11:28 AM
I got your Jihad!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
So you're in Oakland Cali, sweet have a good time...

lol!! Fail

2004 Dodge Ram SRT10 RC
2005 Big Dog Chopper 117ci
post #5 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 11:38 AM Thread Starter
2-7 and still a fan!

Actually im the one thats fucked up, they are playing Dallas, I thought they were playing in Oaktown since they are going to be in Thousand Oaks for the remainder of training camp, i stand corrected...

Did I mention that I also have about 3 team schedules and a calender...

Quote:
I fuck, have sex, make love. If I break out the heels and leather...then a fucking it is.
Quote:
Cupping the bawls always helps with the sensation, Good rule of thumb is to tell the gal to rub the balls any chance/angle she gets.
post #6 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 11:43 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Actually im the one thats fucked up, they are playing Dallas, I thought they were playing in Oaktown since they are going to be in Thousand Oaks for the remainder of training camp, i stand corrected...

Did I mention that I also have about 3 team schedules and a calender...
Its ok, sometimes DFWS mentallity gets the best of us. Burn people at will.
post #7 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 11:49 AM
I got your Jihad!!

Who cares where they are playing just as long as they whoop dat ass!!! Go Cowboys!!

2004 Dodge Ram SRT10 RC
2005 Big Dog Chopper 117ci
post #8 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 01:47 PM
May the Force be w/you

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnturboray View Post
who cares where they are playing just as long as they whoop dat ass!!! Go cowboys!!
this
post #9 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 02:23 PM Thread Starter
2-7 and still a fan!

My prediction is based on facts, fact is the Raiderz have had a 10 game losing season for 7yrs running, lol.

Quote:
Quote:
post #10 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 02:23 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
Quote:
I went to the free practice last night at Cowboys Stadium and we looked very sharp, the Raiderz are in for a beat down, especially since they have a washed up Deadskins qb.

Boys 31
Raiderz 16

Thurs. night game DC peeps...
LOL, your scoring predictions are always WAY off, like last week for example. lol.

Raiders by 7. It's just preseason, I think Raiders will be playing full tilt already because they suck so bad. They need to work the bugs out still to where Dallas will still be trying new things and people.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
post #11 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 02:40 PM Thread Starter
2-7 and still a fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKD View Post
LOL, your scoring predictions are always WAY off, like last week for example. lol.
You're right its preseason, a guy can dream cant he.

Cowboys are reeling with one starter, two proven tight ends and a few promising rooking out with injuries. I dont think we are going to to see much of the first teamers the remainder of the preseason.

Quote:
Quote:
post #12 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-12-2010, 08:17 AM
Lifer

I think the Raiders will win this one, Raiders won last year and Im sure they are going to give the 1st offense more time so that way Jason Campbell can get more comfortable. Dallas just needs to not have any injuries tonight.

St. Louis Rams 4-4
rams Pictures, Images and Photos

marshall faulk Pictures, Images and Photos
post #13 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-12-2010, 02:34 PM Thread Starter
2-7 and still a fan!

A few more hours til kick off, I predict the first team offense will only be in for a series and the same for the defense. Im actually excited to see McGee back on the field, this kid might very well be our future...

Quote:
Quote:
post #14 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-12-2010, 02:38 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Im actually excited to see McGee back on the field, this kid might very well be our future...
What am I missing? We didn't watch a whole hell of a lot of the game after the starters sat, and I had been drinking, but the little I saw he looked like shit. Doesn't know when to throw away, doesn't know where to look, holds the ball too long, and took a fuck ton of sacks.
post #15 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-12-2010, 02:41 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop View Post
What am I missing? We didn't watch a whole hell of a lot of the game after the starters sat, and I had been drinking, but the little I saw he looked like shit. Doesn't know when to throw away, doesn't know where to look, holds the ball too long, and took a fuck ton of sacks.
From what I understand his decision making took too long. But I saw a couple of nice accurate passes.

Come on man, it's only his second year. He was an option qb in college, it is going to take time with him.
post #16 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-12-2010, 02:57 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I saw the same thing. I wasn't impressed. Seemed to hold onto the ball way too long.

Quote:
From what I understand his decision making took too long. But I saw a couple of nice accurate passes.

Come on man, it's only his second year. He was an option qb in college, it is going to take time with him.
And I didn't see him play in College. So i'll hold my judgement till he plays some more.

Don't talk about it! Be about it!
post #17 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-12-2010, 02:58 PM Thread Starter
2-7 and still a fan!

Quote:

He looks solid to me, then again I watch all the preseason games, all the way through. And yes its only his second year but he has a lot of potential, during the traing camp last year and this year I saw that he can throw a solid long ball with precision accuracy. He looked alot better than Jordan Palmer (3yrs) and he has his a pro bowl big brother teaching him.
post #18 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-12-2010, 03:04 PM
Time Served

McGee's first instinct seems to run with the ball instead of throwing it. That being said, he looked sharper than Jon Kitna.

98 GT.
5 Speed
3.73's
Full Exhaust
Eibach Sportlines
18" Chrome Cobra R's
PI swap.
post #19 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-12-2010, 04:50 PM
4 Cams are better than 1

I got 50 bucks on this game I hope the Boys win!
post #20 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-12-2010, 05:08 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiced4V View Post
I got 50 bucks on this game I hope the Boys win!
Degenerate.
post #21 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-12-2010, 05:13 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Degenerate.
The "fan" is talking shit to a "fan"?!

post #22 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-12-2010, 05:26 PM
4 Cams are better than 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geor! View Post
The "fan" is talking shit to a "fan"?!
I know huh wtf
post #23 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-12-2010, 05:41 PM
Resident Epicurean

Lmfao. I'm just sayin... Who the hell bets on preseason games?

And Geof, yes, some Cowboys fans get on my nerves. I'm not saying Juiced does, I'm just saying they are out there.
post #24 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-12-2010, 06:37 PM
4 Cams are better than 1

There are two die hard Raider fans I know. Each one bet me $25.
post #25 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-12-2010, 08:01 PM
Time Served

well tha boys dont look to dam good so far
post #26 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-12-2010, 10:03 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

LOL. Still no offensive touchdown's from the overrated plowboys. On the bright side, they appear to have their kicking problem solved as they've made more this preseason than they did all year long last season.

Faders - 17
Boys - 9

Last edited by Lone Sailor; 08-12-2010 at 10:12 PM.
post #27 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-13-2010, 07:24 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Sailor View Post
LOL. Still no offensive touchdown's from the overrated plowboys. On the bright side, they appear to have their kicking problem solved as they've made more this preseason than they did all year long last season.

Faders - 17
Boys - 9
Eh, it's just preseason. No biggie. First team offense has still only been out there for what, 3 drives tops?

On a bright note, the D and Special Teams looks fantastic. Kick coverage, punt coverage, etc. The defensive front and linebackers look GREAT. Secondary seems to look stronger than last year as well. Ogletree disappointed me last night, and I've been a huge supporter of his. Caught everything that was thrown his way last year, and dropped 2 or 3 last night alone. Kid better pick it up. They know he has the talent, but he's got to hang on to them to get another chance. These guys are really going to miss not having Phillips in there. It showed last night. How long is dumbass Marty B out for?
post #28 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-13-2010, 07:26 AM
Lifer

How did mcgee look last night? I was at the game, but missed the entire second half.
post #29 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-13-2010, 07:36 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
How did mcgee look last night? I was at the game, but missed the entire second half.
Still not terribly impressed. He had two plays where he had to take off and run, and I think got around 15 yards or so total. He did seem to be a little more conscious of the defensive players around him, and when to get rid of the ball. But again, just not terribly impressed. However, after Kitna's performance over the last two games, I say they just cut Kitna because there isn't much difference between the two.
post #30 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-13-2010, 07:43 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Still not terribly impressed. He had two plays where he had to take off and run, and I think got around 15 yards or so total. He did seem to be a little more conscious of the defensive players around him, and when to get rid of the ball. But again, just not terribly impressed. However, after Kitna's performance over the last two games, I say they just cut Kitna because there isn't much difference between the two.
Yea, that sack Kitna took at their own goal line was like watching a movie in slow motion. It was right in front of us, and all I could think of was, man that is going to hurt. And then crunch.

Side note, why do people complain about the games at the new stadium being a theatrical event and not a game? I was on the second level in the main concourse where they have bars and places to sit and eat.(roped off area, you have to have a ticket to get in it) I was standing eating my food and listening to this upiddy douche complain that he wasn't watching a game and it is all theatre. Dude, you paid $300+ for tickets to this area, you know what it comes with, and it is your option to be walking around in this area. You have a seat with that ticket, how about sitting in it. I swear some people don't know when to just shut their mouths.
post #31 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-13-2010, 07:49 AM
Lifer

Mcgee looks like he could do pretty good if he would just calm down and stay in the pocket. What the hell is the deal with him running out of it everytime?? I understand the offensive line he was working with wasnt all that but he would immediatley run out of the pocket damn near every time.

That QB Nichols was decent though. I havent ever seen him but they used him on a few plays in the 4th.
post #32 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-13-2010, 07:52 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lason View Post
Mcgee looks like he could do pretty good if he would just calm down and stay in the pocket. What the hell is the deal with him running out of it everytime?? I understand the offensive line he was working with wasnt all that but he would immediatley run out of the pocket damn near every time.

That QB Nichols was decent though. I havent ever seen him but they used him on a few plays in the 4th.

McGee never has been, and likely never will be a big pocket passer. He was an option QB in college, so that's why.
post #33 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-13-2010, 07:58 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Side note, why do people complain about the games at the new stadium being a theatrical event and not a game? I was on the second level in the main concourse where they have bars and places to sit and eat.(roped off area, you have to have a ticket to get in it) I was standing eating my food and listening to this upiddy douche complain that he wasn't watching a game and it is all theatre. Dude, you paid $300+ for tickets to this area, you know what it comes with, and it is your option to be walking around in this area. You have a seat with that ticket, how about sitting in it. I swear some people don't know when to just shut their mouths.
So wait . . . YOU pay $300+ for tickets to go for the theatrics and NOT the game?
post #34 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-13-2010, 08:00 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8 View Post
So wait . . . YOU pay $300+ for tickets to go for the theatrics and NOT the game?
I paid zero. Free tickets. I wanted to go to see the new stadium, not a bunch of scrubs on the field.

If it was a real game, I wouldn't leave my seat.
post #35 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-13-2010, 08:10 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
As usual, the point is here _______

And your head is down here _______
post #36 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-13-2010, 08:14 AM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Quote:
Eh, it's just preseason. No biggie. First team offense has still only been out there for what, 3 drives tops?

On a bright note, the D and Special Teams looks fantastic. Kick coverage, punt coverage, etc. The defensive front and linebackers look GREAT. Secondary seems to look stronger than last year as well. Ogletree disappointed me last night, and I've been a huge supporter of his. Caught everything that was thrown his way last year, and dropped 2 or 3 last night alone. Kid better pick it up. They know he has the talent, but he's got to hang on to them to get another chance. These guys are really going to miss not having Phillips in there. It showed last night. How long is dumbass Marty B out for?

I still wasn't impressed. They didn't score an offensive touchdown against the bungles either. If they're that good they should have easily scored 6 on a top 5 worst team in the NFL. The defense looked okay, but again, they were playing a horrid team that would make Texas high school football teams look like superstars.

I will add that Choice had some nice carries and actually turned on a bit of speed. I know previously I said he didn't impress me last year, but he may have upped his game during the off season.
post #37 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-13-2010, 08:17 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
I still wasn't impressed. They didn't score an offensive touchdown against the bungles either. If they're that good they should have easily scored 6 on a top5 worst team in the NFL. The defense looked okay, but again, they were playing a horrid team that would make Texas high school football teams look like superstars.

I will add that Choice had some nice carries and actually turned on a bit of speed. I know previously I said he didn't impress me last year, but he may have upped his game during the off season.
D/ST looked solid last week as well, against the supposed winner of that division. You don't get to pick and choose when it suits you. It's all or nothing.

Choice was solid last year, as well. Sorry you didn't see it, but all offseason all everyone talked about was how he is arguably the starting RB on this team. When a young guy like him can go out there and average 5.5 ypc, he's doing just fine.
post #38 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-13-2010, 08:42 AM Thread Starter
2-7 and still a fan!

Damn 4th stringers, we were pitching a shut out! Oh well as Brent stated the defense looked very good, M.Spears better hurry back or they might not be a roster spot left. The DB's are going to be impressive this year, the LB's consisting of the 3 W's are all over the place, V. Butler better start performing or he could be wherever the hell Barbie Carpenter went and Lee hasn't even hit the field yet.
On the offensive side of the ball, we need to get rid of Kitna quick, because if Romo gets hurt and that clown comes in we are going to lose those games. I dont know when MartyB is supposed to comeback, but I say we trade a few of those LB's for some TE's...
post #39 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-13-2010, 08:44 AM Thread Starter
2-7 and still a fan!

Quote:
Choice was solid last year, as well. Sorry you didn't see it, but all offseason all everyone talked about was how he is arguably the starting RB on this team. When a young guy like him can go out there and average 6.0 ypc, he's doing just fine.
Fixed...

Quote:
Quote:
post #40 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-13-2010, 08:44 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Damn 4th stringers, we were pitching a shut out! Oh well as Brent stated the defense looked very good, M.Spears better hurry back or they might not be a roster spot left. The DB's are going to be impressive this year, the LB's consisting of the 3 W's are all over the place, V. Butler better start performing or he could be wherever the hell Barbie Carpenter went and Lee hasn't even hit the field yet.
On the offensive side of the ball, we need to get rid of Kitna quick, because if Romo gets hurt and that clown comes in we are going to lose those games. I dont know when MartyB is supposed to comeback, but I say we trade a few of those LB's for some TE's...
Fuck that. Keep all those LBs. I think Butler is doing fine. If I'm not mistaken, he has a sack in each of the preseason games. I know I saw one last night. Pretty sure I saw one against Cincy as well.
post #41 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-13-2010, 08:45 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Fixed...
ESPN stats has him at 5.5. They said during the game it was 6, but when I checked it shows 5.5.
post #42 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-13-2010, 08:53 AM Thread Starter
2-7 and still a fan!

Quote:
ESPN stats has him at 5.5. They said during the game it was 6, but when I checked it shows 5.5.
Ahhh OK, I have not been to the webiste this morning. And yes he was at 6.0 last night. I feel we should start TC and bring in Felix on 3rd downs and give him nothing but swing passes and screens. In the 4th quarter and/or goal lines situations we bring in the Barbarian...

Red Head Jesus better make some changes this year on his play calling!!!!
post #43 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-13-2010, 09:38 AM
4 Cams are better than 1

Lost $50 FAAAKKK
post #44 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-13-2010, 12:33 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Quote:
D/ST looked solid last week as well, against the supposed winner of that division. You don't get to pick and choose when it suits you. It's all or nothing.

Choice was solid last year, as well. Sorry you didn't see it, but all offseason all everyone talked about was how he is arguably the starting RB on this team. When a young guy like him can go out there and average 5.5 ypc, he's doing just fine.

Hmmmm, I never said the Bengals looked good last week or that they were the better team against the Cowboys. I merely pointed out the simple fact that the Cowboys did not score an offensive touchdown against them, just like they didn't again this week against the Raiders. Not sure where you're coming up with this, but I'm not picking and choosing anything. Cincy will win the division.

After rereading my other post again I can see that I could have worded it better. That entire post(#36) was regarding last nights game against the Raiders and I was only using the Bengals game as a reference for the "no offensive touchdown's". Cincy is far from the top 5 worst D's in the NFL, IMO.
post #45 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-13-2010, 02:14 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Yea, that sack Kitna took at their own goal line was like watching a movie in slow motion. It was right in front of us, and all I could think of was, man that is going to hurt. And then crunch.
Perhaps Kitna had a flashback to his last season as a Detroit Lion?
post #46 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-13-2010, 02:28 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Majestyk View Post
Perhaps Kitna had a flashback to his last season as a Detroit Lion?
Or as a Cincinnati Bengal, a Seattle Seahawk, or Central Washington University Wildcat.
post #47 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-13-2010, 02:37 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Or as a Cincinnati Bengal, a Seattle Seahawk, or Central Washington University Wildcat.
Kitna had a few good seasons in Detroit, prior to that injury. Stat wise anyways.
post #48 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-13-2010, 02:42 PM
On a downward spiral

Location: in the land of the crazy and the wicked; a place far far away from reality; in a distant galaxy with demonic beings, a place only known as: crooked I
Quote:
If it was regular season, yeah my ass would be at that seat at all times. with that being said i went to last nights game with a buddy. he had two tickets to section 139 row 8 seat1 and seat 2. i liked it, first time in the stadium. we walked around during half time and most of the third. we ended up walking through like 3 different levels. ive got to tell you Jerry outdid himself. We did step out with the peasants for a while and you could notice and smell the difference. it was a preseason game so we took this opportunity to look around. if this was a regular season game the only time i would leave my seat was to piss and get beer. btw, i hate they only had miller products. we did find some coronas in the patron club section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
Hopefully this storm will blow idrivea4banger's sig the fuck away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
Someone who is able, needs to put the cock block on his ridiculous sig.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooter
and your sig causes distress in 74% of board members and 98% of migratory birds
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED32V
No, your sig sucks like a whitegirl trying to get a promotion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prez
my excuse is i dont give a fuck...
post #49 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-13-2010, 04:16 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Quote:
Kitna had a few good seasons in Detroit, prior to that injury. Stat wise anyways.
Yeah but it's more fun to just jump on the bandwagon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement