Tiger's woes... - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-06-2010, 07:35 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
davbrucas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Houston
Posts: 8,841
Tiger's woes...

Anybody else watching Tiger fall apart at a course/tournament that he usually owns? He is +6 after two rounds and the leaders are at -7. I predict Phil takes the #1 player in the world title after this week. Tiger definitely isnt the best player right now.
davbrucas is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-07-2010, 12:20 PM
T-MINUS
 
Sean88gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,540
Get that man some young white pussy, STAT.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams


Sean88gt is offline  
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-07-2010, 02:30 PM
Scared s**tless
 
DON SVO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Dallas City Hall, SKYPING
Posts: 15,056
When tiger finally flips his switch and starts fucking everything he can get his hands on (again), he'll play better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonBT
I sound shit out man, lol. Firefox didnt have a suggestion. I figure A) I'm waay too far off, or B) It's spanish, and Firefox is an English Fox.

I facepalm myself.
DON SVO is offline  
 
post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-07-2010, 04:17 PM
Lifer
 
Avery'sDad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Red Oak
Posts: 1,509
Hope he never wins another tournament. if he did what he did while not being married, then an applause would be in order, but being married with a family makes him a piece of shit in my book.
Avery'sDad is offline  
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-07-2010, 04:20 PM
Fear the lawn gnome
 
sleeperLS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: if you want it blown up let me have it.
Posts: 4,535
I agree he is a piece of shit as far as a family man goes. Then take a look at the statistics of the amount of men who cheat, or would cheat if they would never get caught. It is very high and to me that is sad.

On his performance today he did not look like he gave a shit. It looked like he was just going through the motions.

What you might call solitude is something i look forward to.
sleeperLS is offline  
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-07-2010, 04:28 PM
Num say'n? (tm)
 
JP135's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 5,702
Nice to see an asshole fail miserably. Enjoy it big boy, you've earned it!

DFWMustangs.net
JP135 is offline  
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-08-2010, 01:02 AM
Ide fuck her in the ass..
 
Da Prez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: CrooKed I muthafucker!
Posts: 42,924
lmfao at some of you, since when do we really give a fuck about what our athletes do in their personal lives... tiger is playing like shit, but he will come back and break every golf record out there...




WTB: At&T phone... pm me what ya got...

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Da Prez is offline  
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-08-2010, 07:04 AM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
davbrucas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Houston
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prez View Post
lmfao at some of you, since when do we really give a fuck about what our athletes do in their personal lives... tiger is playing like shit, but he will come back and break every golf record out there...


LOL...youve been on here long enough to know that this site is full of self-righteousness!
davbrucas is offline  
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-08-2010, 10:05 AM
dead
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 14,611
i hated the guy well before this but i need him in to be in the hunt, not back in 80th position. he is the guy i route against.

i don't care who he fucked. if it's only 15 that's pretty nice of him.
momo stallion is offline  
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-08-2010, 10:11 AM
Full tilt boogie !!
 
Txstang1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: out yonder way
Posts: 10,208
Proof that lack of massive amounts of extramarital strange, will fuck up your golf game !

**SKAGG NASTY** Just another 9 second street car.


Txstang1 is offline  
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-08-2010, 10:53 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: McKinney TX
Posts: 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Get that man some young white pussy, STAT.
Lol now that's funny!!

Bad03Cobra is offline  
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-08-2010, 02:11 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Mesquite
Posts: 2,079
Some people fail miserably when they no longer have confidence in themselves. Obviously his personal life has affected his golf game. He may make a comeback, or he may never be what he once was. Right now it's like watching Happy Gilmore, only in real life.
Lone Sailor is offline  
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-08-2010, 04:51 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
davbrucas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Houston
Posts: 8,841
Wow...what a disgrace. +18? I think I could have come close to beating that.
davbrucas is offline  
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-08-2010, 04:58 PM
T-MINUS
 
Sean88gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avery'sDad View Post
Hope he never wins another tournament. if he did what he did while not being married, then an applause would be in order, but being married with a family makes him a piece of shit in my book.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeperLS View Post
I agree he is a piece of shit as far as a family man goes. Then take a look at the statistics of the amount of men who cheat, or would cheat if they would never get caught. It is very high and to me that is sad.

On his performance today he did not look like he gave a shit. It looked like he was just going through the motions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP135 View Post
Nice to see an asshole fail miserably. Enjoy it big boy, you've earned it!

Can any of you honestly say if you were a billionaire by 30 and perhaps the single most famous athlete in the history of sports you wouldn't succumb to the pressure of pussy flying at you as if you were in a pink downpour?

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams


Sean88gt is offline  
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-08-2010, 08:23 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
davbrucas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Houston
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Can any of you honestly say if you were a billionaire by 30 and perhaps the single most famous athlete in the history of sports you wouldn't succumb to the pressure of pussy flying at you as if you were in a pink downpour?
He's stupid for ever getting married...at least until he was over 40.
davbrucas is offline  
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-08-2010, 08:33 PM
Scared s**tless
 
DON SVO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Dallas City Hall, SKYPING
Posts: 15,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by davbrucas View Post
He's stupid for ever getting married...at least until he was over 40.
Word.

He was just living the dream... unfortunately, he has a ball & chain with two related accessories that come with it... the stuff you accept when you decide you NO LONGER WANT to keep nailing every cart girl you see. Timing failz for teh Tigre!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonBT
I sound shit out man, lol. Firefox didnt have a suggestion. I figure A) I'm waay too far off, or B) It's spanish, and Firefox is an English Fox.

I facepalm myself.
DON SVO is offline  
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-08-2010, 08:35 PM
Fear the lawn gnome
 
sleeperLS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: if you want it blown up let me have it.
Posts: 4,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Word.

He was just living the dream... unfortunately, he has a ball & chain with two related accessories that come with it... the stuff you accept when you decide you NO LONGER WANT to keep nailing every cart girl you see. Timing failz for teh Tigre!
Exactly.

What you might call solitude is something i look forward to.
sleeperLS is offline  
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-14-2010, 01:34 PM
dead
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 14,611
Well Tiger is playing much better this tournament, which is nice to see, but days like today remind me why I hate the guy.

I guess I should hate CBS and the fans more, but Woods is only -1 (tied in 46th position) yet I have seen EVERY shot he has hit today as if he was in the leading group.

There are like 3-4 people in the top 10 I have yet to even see.
momo stallion is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome