Vince Young...Cedric Benson... Now Chris Simms - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 11:01 AM Thread Starter
Fear the Stashe

Vince Young...Cedric Benson... Now Chris Simms

pretty sure you cant use this excuse anymore:
" hey there kids , its Austin what do you expect?.. "

Quote:
Titans quarterback Chris Simms was arrested in New York City early this morning for operating a motor vehicle while impaired by marijuana, the New York Post is reporting.

According to the report, Simms "was observed with red eyes, flushed face and slurred speech at around 2 a.m."

Simms spent Thursday morning getting booked and awaiting arraignment at Manhattan Criminal Court.

Simms is the second Titans quarterback to be arrested in less than a month; Vince Young got an assault citation in June for hitting someone at a strip club in Dallas.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 12:17 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

Yeah, your O-Who players are a bunch of fucking saints. You had one get arrested for pissing in a bar, maybe that's how you all do things in Oklahoma. Keenan Clayton was arrested on warrants because he can't afford insurance, guess he doesn't get monthly cash payments from local car dealers like Rhet Bomar. Dusty Dvoracek arrested for public intoxication, assault and battery. Former player J.D. Quinn just loves to drink and drive. Vince popped a douche nozzle O-Who supporter in the face for flashing the down horns sign, I'd say the idiot got what he deserved. STFU about UT football players getting into legal trouble until the creetons up in Norman get their shit straight.
post #3 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 12:33 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by REEFBLUE93 View Post
Yeah, your O-Who players are a bunch of fucking saints. You had one get arrested for pissing in a bar, maybe that's how you all do things in Oklahoma. Keenan Clayton was arrested on warrants because he can't afford insurance, guess he doesn't get monthly cash payments from local car dealers like Rhet Bomar. Dusty Dvoracek arrested for public intoxication, assault and battery. Former player J.D. Quinn just loves to drink and drive. Vince popped a douche nozzle O-Who supporter in the face for flashing the down horns sign, I'd say the idiot got what he deserved. STFU about UT football players getting into legal trouble until the creetons up in Norman get their shit straight.
Awww, Daddy wipe his bloody dick on your Teddy bear, you little pussy?

The kid that flashed the upside down horns deserved to get hit? Really? Do you run around hitting everyone that's supports a different school than you do? What are you, 12?

post #4 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 12:35 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop View Post

The kid that flashed the upside down horns deserved to get hit? Really? Do you run around hitting everyone that's supports a different school than you do? What are you, 12?
I agree with him on most points though. All schools have kids like this. Stop pointing out the UT kids when every school has dumbasses running around on campus.
post #5 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 12:42 PM Thread Starter
Fear the Stashe

every school has fuck ups.. no doubt about that.. but did ya not understand my
Quote:
time and time again when a UT player does something stupid, i see plenty of replies referring them as "kids doing bonehead things, hes young what do you expect."... i mean it happens. OU had some stupid ass kids there too.

I am talking about this from an adult stand point, so dont get it twisted.

Quote:
LOL..new member huh?
SVTVENOM 2.0 in the making?
post #6 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 12:58 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstng86 View Post
I agree with him on most points though. All schools have kids like this. Stop pointing out the UT kids when every school has dumbasses running around on campus.

Are you kidding me? Have you been here through an entire football season? Perhaps this was past your time, but SVTVenom, bert89coupe, etc all made a post every time one of the OU kids so much as farted. Talking shit about them, and all fail to realize this shit goes on at every school. Unkoricky is just giving it back. It's a running joke.

And you really think the kid that flashed the upside down horns deserved to get hit in the face as well? Really? That's the biggest bunch of horseshit I've ever heard in my life. Tact. Some peope have it, VY does not. No surprise there, Vince is known worldwide for being a crybaby pussy.

He's not contending this doesn't happen at OU. He's just busting balls. Give me a fucking break....
post #7 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 12:59 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkoricky View Post

LOL..new member huh?
SVTVENOM 2.0 in the making?
He'll get run off and disappear just like SVTVenom did. Perhaps we can hope for some more plaigarism as well.
post #8 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 01:02 PM
DFW MUSTANGS . NET

Chris Sims is still relevant enough for a news article?

I'd lost all track of him after he had his spleen removed playing for TB.

post #9 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 01:02 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Are you kidding me? Have you been here through an entire football season? Perhaps this was past your time, but SVTVenom, bert89coupe, etc all made a post every time one of the OU kids so much as farted. Talking shit about them, and all fail to realize this shit goes on at every school. Unkoricky is just giving it back. It's a running joke.

And you really think the kid that flashed the upside down horns deserved to get hit in the face as well? Really? That's the biggest bunch of horseshit I've ever heard in my life. Tact. Some peope have it, VY does not. No surprise there, Vince is known worldwide for being a crybaby pussy.

He's not contending this doesn't happen at OU. He's just busting balls. Give me a fucking break....

Yea it was probably before my time, so I guess I am missing out on that running joke. Since it is a running joke, be my guest, bust balls all day long then.

And no, i don't agree with his statement about VY. VY is a dumbass, plain and simple. Athletic talent does not mean success at the pro level.
post #10 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 01:17 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOOCBB View Post
Chris Sims is still relevant enough for a news article?

I'd lost all track of him after he had his spleen removed playing for TB.
I think a lot of people have issues with talent from UT, so they write any chance they can.

Let's take the thugs, drunkennes, and the rest out of it (this should even the score with other big name schools). UT players all have some serious problems adjusting to the real world. Benson did, Young did, Williams did, and I know there are more.

Williams had to have pot to handle the real world, same with Benson, and Young decided to ride around with a gun and threaten suicide when he got benched and fans hated him, because he sucked. It's not the player's fault. It's the systems fault, and UT's Administration that's at fault here. They get so babied, and so used to walking on water because they are the royalty of Austin, the real world hits them like a ton of bricks and they can't handle it.
post #11 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 01:19 PM
Lifer

Quote:
What is the point of this post? Do you really think there are Texas fans out there that actually like Simms. No one gives a fuck about him so you're attempt to try to get under the skins of longhorn fans is a fail.

This post is epic failure.

2010 F-350 6.4L 4X4 CC SRW Longbed

Spartan 250 tune, 5 inch Flo-Pro exhaust w/DPF delete, AFE stage 2 CAI
post #12 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 01:21 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I think a lot of people have issues with talent from UT, so they write any chance they can.

Let's take the thugs, drunkennes, and the rest out of it (this should even the score with other big name schools). UT players all have some serious problems adjusting to the real world. Benson did, Young did, Williams did, and I know there are more.

Williams had to have pot to handle the real world, same with Benson, and Young decided to ride around with a gun and threaten suicide when he got benched and fans hated him, because he sucked. It's not the player's fault. It's the systems fault, and UT's Administration that's at fault here. They get so babied, and so used to walking on water because they are the royalty of Austin, the real world hits them like a ton of bricks and they can't handle it.
And what do all three of these players have in common? You know I'm not racist but black athletes get into alot more trouble then all the other races.

Last edited by Badass2000gt; 07-01-2010 at 01:40 PM.
post #13 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 01:31 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
And what do all three of these players have in common? You know I'm not racist but black athletes get into alot more trouble then all the other racists.
That's every school, every sport, every state, every race, etc. You take these kids from poverty, and give them Jerry Jone money, and that's a fucking terrible thing to do. I really believe it sets them up for failure. At least ease them in to it with low dollar contracts, or mandate some kind of social schooling so that they don't act like that because they all want to 'make it rain' on some crackhead strippers.

But, this is America, we love our football. More importantly, this is Texas football. Contract limits and social training is never going to happen, because it will get in the way of our precious football. Don't get me wrong, you guys know how much I love my football. But I do think the majority of these kids are doomed from the start. The NFL would get less of a black eye in the public's eye if they looked in to regulating some of the things I mentioned.
post #14 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 01:35 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

It's Chris Sims, who really give a fuck. He never has, nor will he ever amount to anything. I'm sure his father wishes he would have done something else with his life instead of being a career 3rd string quarterback.
post #15 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 01:36 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Quote:
And what do all three of these players have in common? You know I'm not racist but black athletes get into alot more trouble then all the other racists.

Wait. Wut?
post #16 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 01:37 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Sailor View Post
It's Chris Sims, who really give a fuck. He never has, nor will he ever amount to anything. I'm sure his father wishes he would have done something else with his life instead of being a career 3rd string quarterback.
Maybe he will be a sports analyst on one of those football shows, he can't possibly be worse than his daddy.
post #17 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 01:40 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Wait. Wut?
Fixed.

post #18 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 01:47 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Quote:
Maybe he will be a sports analyst on one of those football shows, he can't possibly be worse than his daddy.

post #19 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 02:04 PM Thread Starter
Fear the Stashe

LOL when did retard come back?
post #20 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 02:10 PM
Lifer

Quote:
LOL when did retard come back?
Coming from a guy who started a thread about Chris Simms. Still got me on ignore pussy? You know you got to be a little bitch to put someone on ignore. But then again I am talking about unkoricky. Please someone quote this so that bitch can see it.

post #21 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 02:23 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Quote:
Coming from a guy who started a thread about Chris Simms. Still got me on ignore pussy? You know you got to be a little bitch to put someone on ignore. But then again I am talking about unkoricky. Please someone quote this so that bitch can see it.

I lol'd.
post #22 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 02:40 PM
CEO of......

Quote:

You're right, i can't. Because it happened in NEW YORK CITY!!!
post #23 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 02:43 PM
CEO of......

Quote:

first off, FUCK YOU
post #24 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 02:44 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe View Post
first off, FUCK YOU
lmao
post #25 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 02:47 PM
CEO of......

Quote:

second, please show me where i talked shit about other players for getting in trouble? And i've MIGHT have started a handfull of threads on this crap. Hell, i bet i have just as many threads about UT players fucking up as i do OU players.

What an asshole
post #26 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 02:48 PM
CEO of......

Quote:
lmao

figured you would find that funny lol

but please, don't group me in with some of these people
post #27 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 02:49 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
second, please show me where i talked shit about other players for getting in trouble? And i've MIGHT have started a handfull of threads on this crap. Hell, i bet i have just as many threads about UT players fucking up as i do OU players.
I could have sworn you were in the few that were always ragging. Cartman too, I believe, as if he has much to talk about. His players fuck farm animals for fun.

Quote:
What an asshole
Who, me?
post #28 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 03:13 PM
Time Served

LOL at all these hypocritical people on here.. okay, so nobody here has smoked pot, drank maybe a little too much, or punched somebody because you didnt like what they said/did? people forget these guys are NORMAL people, not deities. i cant imagine that kind of pressure knowing the eyes of the world are on you all the time.. "The eyes of Texas are upon you, all the livelong day, The eyes of texas are upon you, you cannot get away.."

Granted, being thrust in the public eye, one would expect a guy who's about to be a multimillionaire to be a good public role model, but unfortunately that doesnt happen very often. and in these... dark times, certain people dont really seem to care at all as long as they have their bling bling and their rep as a thuglyfe gangsta fo sho fo sho.

2008 Freightliner Columbia -- daily driver
2010 Jeep unlimited Rubicon
1991 toyota pickup with a few mods.
post #29 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 03:15 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blk87coupe View Post
LOL at all these hypocritical people on here.. okay, so nobody here has smoked pot, drank maybe a little too much, or punched somebody because you didnt like what they said/did? people forget these guys are NORMAL people, not deities. i cant imagine that kind of pressure knowing the eyes of the world are on you all the time.. "The eyes of Texas are upon you, all the livelong day, The eyes of texas are upon you, you cannot get away.."

Granted, being thrust in the public eye, one would expect a guy who's about to be a multimillionaire to be a good public role model, but unfortunately that doesnt happen very often. and in these... dark times, certain people dont really seem to care at all as long as they have their bling bling and their rep as a thuglyfe gangsta fo sho fo sho.
Lets see... no, no and no. These people are adults and need to grow up. Mistakes happen, but you would think with all that money and public perception on the line you would learn to not get in those situations.
post #30 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 03:17 PM
CEO of......

Quote:
Lets see... no, no and no. These people are adults and need to grow up. Mistakes happen, but you would think with all that money and public perception on the line you would learn to not get in those situations.

says the choir boy
post #31 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 03:19 PM
Lifer

Quote:
says the choir boy
Not a choir boy, I am an adult who understands responsibility and consequences from as far back as I can remember. There are other ways to have a good time. You don't have to break the law to do it.
post #32 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 04:35 PM
American Idol

"Candy bars!" is all Chris was thinking about.

"I don't have a problem with anger, I have a problem with idiots!"
post #33 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-02-2010, 04:44 AM
Lifer

Compared to Switzer's crews of the '70's and Miami's thugs, UT has a bunch of choirboys...

By the way...piss on Chris Simm's and his cry-baby daddy.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #34 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-15-2010, 09:27 AM
Punk Ass Newbie

Quote:

Wow, quite the fucking intellectual. Aside from your cock fetish, you're somewhat correct about a couple of things. Probably not a great idea to punch someone in the face for uttering a disparaging remark about your alma mater. You weren't there and neither was I so we're only getting what the news reported, and they weren't there either. I'm sure there was a lot more that led up to the guy getting punched. You mention NCAA athletes in Austin getting "babied", fuck dude, that's at nearly every major program in the country you fucking ass hat. Look at USC, Alabama, Tenessee.... You sir are a fuck-tard that likes to open your pie hole and spew garbage about shit you can only assume is correct. Ricky Williams won a Heisman, he plays pro ball and averages over 7 yds per carry and had over 1,000 yds last season. Cedric Benson is 6th all time in NCAA history in rushing yds and after only 2 seasons with Cinci is producing more than he did at Chicago, save for one season. VY won a national championship and is the QB for Tenessee, almost led them to the playoffs last yr after stepping in halfway through the season, when they were like 0-7?? What the fuck have you ever accomplished in your life besides being that fucking loser that has 21,000 posts on a car forum?? These are 19-21 yr old kids, I'm sure you've led the perfect fucking life like every other shit head liar on this thread that claims to be a saint. GTFO with your senseless fucking rhetoric and one sided, extremely biased perspective.
post #35 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-15-2010, 11:13 AM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Someone is taking the internets pretty serious these days.
post #36 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-15-2010, 01:43 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Someone is taking the internets pretty serious these days.

http://www.funnychill.com/files/funn...on-costume.jpg

He is one. lol
post #37 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-15-2010, 02:15 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

Quote:
And you're a fucking douche nozzle....
post #38 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-16-2010, 09:21 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
What ever you say, sport.
post #39 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-16-2010, 10:20 AM
DFW MUSTANGS . NET

Quote:
Quote:
What ever you say, sport.
I think I'd rather be a douche nozzle than a douche bag...the nozzle at least gets to play inside the pussy...the bag can only watch.

post #40 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-16-2010, 10:56 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
I think I'd rather be a douche nozzle than a douche bag...the nozzle at least gets to play inside the pussy...the bag can only watch.
lmao.
post #41 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-16-2010, 10:58 AM
Pushed to the limit

Quote:
Even on Gabourey Sidibe?

Buying dogs kills.
post #42 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-16-2010, 04:08 PM
American Idol

Quote:
Wow, quite the fucking intellectual. Aside from your cock fetish, you're somewhat correct about a couple of things. Probably not a great idea to punch someone in the face for uttering a disparaging remark about your alma mater. You weren't there and neither was I so we're only getting what the news reported, and they weren't there either. I'm sure there was a lot more that led up to the guy getting punched. You mention NCAA athletes in Austin getting "babied", fuck dude, that's at nearly every major program in the country you fucking ass hat. Look at USC, Alabama, Tenessee.... You sir are a fuck-tard that likes to open your pie hole and spew garbage about shit you can only assume is correct. Ricky Williams won a Heisman, he plays pro ball and averages over 7 yds per carry and had over 1,000 yds last season. Cedric Benson is 6th all time in NCAA history in rushing yds and after only 2 seasons with Cinci is producing more than he did at Chicago, save for one season. VY won a national championship and is the QB for Tenessee, almost led them to the playoffs last yr after stepping in halfway through the season, when they were like 0-7?? What the fuck have you ever accomplished in your life besides being that fucking loser that has 21,000 posts on a car forum?? These are 19-21 yr old kids, I'm sure you've led the perfect fucking life like every other shit head liar on this thread that claims to be a saint. GTFO with your senseless fucking rhetoric and one sided, extremely biased perspective.
So, you get a free pass if you're a 19-21 year old kid? They are in the spotlight and better learn how to leave the ghetto shit behind. Ever heard of Pacman Jones? If that "stupid motherfucker" could have gotten his head screwed on right, he wouldn't be begging for a job.

"I don't have a problem with anger, I have a problem with idiots!"
post #43 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-16-2010, 09:31 PM
DFW MUSTANGS . NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWTRTXSS View Post
Even on Gabourey Sidibe?
I'm not sure the nozzle wants any part of that...

post #44 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-17-2010, 11:31 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Studly View Post
not reading the whole thread.....but the reason it is fun to point out the UT kids....well, just read the second post. It is like picking on your little brother, the way UT fans get their panties in a was if you don't call UT the greatest football program and institution of higher learning on the planet.
It must be cause when all this Big 12 going away shit started OU, A&M, TTU etc were going where ever Texas was going. Can't those schools make up their own mind and don't have to be all of Texas jock?

post #45 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-17-2010, 03:11 PM
Saint's heart sinner skin

Quote:
Wow, quite the intellectual.
Wow. Is it really that easy? He only says that crap to elicit responses like that.

Check. Mate.
post #46 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-18-2010, 06:27 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
UT players all have some serious problems adjusting to the real world. Benson did, Young did, Williams did, and I know there are more.
LOL, the "real world"? They get paid millions and millions of dollars to play a game for 4 months out of the year. That's not the real world...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #47 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-18-2010, 08:28 PM
Lifer

Quote:
case and point......

and I hope you know it was a decision based on recruiting and money. Take OU for example, if they quit playing so many Texas schools, they would lose a certain luster for recruiting kids in Texas. I don't blame OU one bit for wanting to stay in the same conference as those schools. Notching wins against Texas schools year in and year out only helps their recruiting in Texas. I would have loved to have seen OU go to the SEC, but with those schools being so far away compared to the ones in Texas, it would be a definite disadvantage in recruiting just one state over that has premium talent, and a lot of it.
Don't you think OU has a good enough rep where kids from Texas would still go to that school? I think OU didn't go to the SEC cause they wouldn't dominate that conference like they do in the big 12. Yes a UT fan said this cause it's true. It's either Texas or OU in this conference pretty much year in and year out.

post #48 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-19-2010, 09:20 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Some kids, yes.....but regardless, you just again proved my point for me...it had nothing to do with riding Texas' coat tails. They did what was in the best interest for them, to maintain a deep recruiting advantage out of state, in Texas' own back yard, and money, both go hand in hand with dominating their conference. No Big 12 team would go to the SEC and dominate, period.
So you're telling me if Texas went to the Pac-10, OU or other Texas schools wouldn't follow? And I agree that no big 12 would dominate in the SEC.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement