Rampage/Rashad - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 01:59 PM Thread Starter
tex
Lifer
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: ATL
Posts: 12,790
Rampage/Rashad

Rampage is training with a couple mid-level pros and average Joe's, Rashad has top level pros, including the HW champ, and better coaches. That alone leads me to favor Rashad. I don't have the same belief in Rampage after the last few years, his crazy has fueled his success, but lately it's been more of a distraction.

“…what a disgrace it would be for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates
tex is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 02:01 PM
Lifer
 
philsanity07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Grand Prairie
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
Rampage is training with a couple mid-level pros and average Joe's, Rashad has top level pros, including the HW champ, and better coaches. That alone leads me to favor Rashad. I don't have the same belief in Rampage after the last few years, his crazy has fueled his success, but lately it's been more of a distraction.
Rampage FTMFW

St. Louis Rams 4-4
rams Pictures, Images and Photos


marshall faulk Pictures, Images and Photos
philsanity07 is offline  
post #3 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-14-2010, 05:21 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Mineola Texas
Posts: 453
i mght pay to see this one
borntoboogie is offline  
 
post #4 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-14-2010, 05:34 PM
BANNED
 
Pro88LX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Frisco
Posts: 8,348
ill take Sgt. Bosco "B.A." Baracus for 500 please Alex.


Pro88LX is offline  
post #5 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-14-2010, 09:55 PM
Lifer
 
philsanity07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Grand Prairie
Posts: 1,052
Rashad is a punk, Rampage is a man in the octagon compared to Rashad

St. Louis Rams 4-4
rams Pictures, Images and Photos


marshall faulk Pictures, Images and Photos
philsanity07 is offline  
post #6 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-14-2010, 09:59 PM
Your Daddy
 
Juiced89lx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Stankonia
Posts: 4,090
i've hated Rashad since he was on TUF. I hope Rampage puts the stamp on his ass and quiets him up..
Juiced89lx is offline  
post #7 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-15-2010, 09:49 AM
Lifer
 
philsanity07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Grand Prairie
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiced89lx View Post
i've hated Rashad since he was on TUF. I hope Rampage puts the stamp on his ass and quiets him up..
rashad talks alot of smack for a guy that hasnt really beatin anybody. He beat Chuck Liddell when he is on the downslide of his career. Barely held off Thiago Silva for 3 rounds, and the got knocked out by Lyoto Machita. Shogun would kick Rashads ass.

St. Louis Rams 4-4
rams Pictures, Images and Photos


marshall faulk Pictures, Images and Photos
philsanity07 is offline  
post #8 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-15-2010, 10:07 AM
Full tilt boogie !!
 
Txstang1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: out yonder way
Posts: 10,208
yup, I agree. I hope Rashad gets beat down too !!

**SKAGG NASTY** Just another 9 second street car.


Txstang1 is offline  
post #9 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-15-2010, 02:31 PM
Lifer
 
built2layframe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,410
I hope Rashad gets the ol stanky leg again. lol I also hope bisping gets Ko'd that same night...
built2layframe is offline  
post #10 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-16-2010, 09:37 AM
T-MINUS
 
Sean88gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,540
I like Rampage, hope he wins the fight. This fight has the potential to be black on black crime with the way they hate each other. Rampage is a 230lb guy that cuts to 205. Rashad hits me as a 190 guy that builds to 205.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams


Sean88gt is offline  
post #11 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-16-2010, 09:47 AM
Lifer
 
blownaltered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Sachse
Posts: 1,883
Want Rampage to demolish his shit talking ass.

Photobucket
blownaltered is offline  
post #12 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-16-2010, 09:57 AM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
 
JKD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
Posts: 16,273
LOL, Rashad is going to beat Jackson.


Jackson shouldn't even be called Rampage anymore. He's a shell of his former self. His heart isn't in it. He rather be in the club banging the white women who are finally giving him some attention since he's gone Hollywood.

Rashad by decision. (Leg kicking Rampage until he can't walk again lol)

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
JKD is offline  
post #13 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-16-2010, 10:05 AM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
Steve - if you want to make a signature bet on this fight let me know. I'll take Quinton.
Nate is offline  
post #14 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-16-2010, 10:11 AM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
 
JKD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
Posts: 16,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
Steve - if you want to make a signature bet on this fight let me know. I'll take Quinton.
Done. 1 week sig bet.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
JKD is offline  
post #15 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-17-2010, 01:39 PM Thread Starter
tex
Lifer
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: ATL
Posts: 12,790
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKD View Post
LOL, Rashad is going to beat Jackson.


Jackson shouldn't even be called Rampage anymore. He's a shell of his former self. His heart isn't in it. He rather be in the club banging the white women who are finally giving him some attention since he's gone Hollywood.

Rashad by decision. (Leg kicking Rampage until he can't walk again lol)
Don't agree with me, damnit!

“…what a disgrace it would be for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates
tex is offline  
post #16 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-17-2010, 02:52 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Mesquite
Posts: 2,079
I don't know how well Jackson has been training, especially since he fired his trainer Juanito Ibarra, but we all know that he has not been in a UFC fight in over a year so we'll have to see how well conditioned he is on the 29th. I know Jackson has the capability to prevail easily if he prepares properly. I feel like Rashad would have to have an almost perfect fight in order to win a decision so I wouldn't be surprised to see him swinging for the fence or going for submissions early.
Lone Sailor is offline  
post #17 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-17-2010, 05:03 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
 
JKD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
Posts: 16,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Sailor View Post
I don't know how well Jackson has been training, especially since he fired his trainer Juanito Ibarra, but we all know that he has not been in a UFC fight in over a year so we'll have to see how well conditioned he is on the 29th. I know Jackson has the capability to prevail easily if he prepares properly. I feel like Rashad would have to have an almost perfect fight in order to win a decision so I wouldn't be surprised to see him swinging for the fence or going for submissions early.
LOL!

Rampage self admittingly hates to train and is lazy. He's training with Wolfslair in England again. He likes to party more than anything else, drinks way too much and rarely comes into a fight anymore in shape. He's not the fighter he used to be.

Rashad Evans trains with Yoda (Greg Jackson out of NM) who is a master strategist and always makes sure his fighters have cardio for days.

Evans will push the pace to gas out Rampage early and slow him down with leg kicks. Rampage will be looking for that one shot to KO Evans. Evans will use his speed jumping around like usual making it hard for slow ass Rampage to hit him.

Is Evans that good to be a heavy favorite? Of course not. I'm just saying that Rampage is that bad these days and his game hasn't changed at all. Everyone has seen how to beat Rampage now, even Evans can do it.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
JKD is offline  
post #18 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-17-2010, 07:37 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Keller
Posts: 574
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKD View Post
LOL!

Rampage self admittingly hates to train and is lazy. He's training with Wolfslair in England again. He likes to party more than anything else, drinks way too much and rarely comes into a fight anymore in shape. He's not the fighter he used to be.

Rashad Evans trains with Yoda (Greg Jackson out of NM) who is a master strategist and always makes sure his fighters have cardio for days.

Evans will push the pace to gas out Rampage early and slow him down with leg kicks. Rampage will be looking for that one shot to KO Evans. Evans will use his speed jumping around like usual making it hard for slow ass Rampage to hit him.

Is Evans that good to be a heavy favorite? Of course not. I'm just saying that Rampage is that bad these days and his game hasn't changed at all. Everyone has seen how to beat Rampage now, even Evans can do it.
Agreed Rashad by tko he will wear Page down and then g-n-p him until the ref steps in...

I need to stop betting with Silvercobra03 because I keep losing.
88'RAGTOP is offline  
post #19 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 09:48 AM
Lifer
 
philsanity07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Grand Prairie
Posts: 1,052
lol Rampage is going to crush Rashad. Im sorry but Rashad talked alot of smack in the Ultimate Fighter. Rampage has beaten more opponets in his career compared to Evans. Who has Evans beat that you can say wow he was a great fighter? Not Chuck Liddell, cause if he caught Liddell 5 years ago it would be Liddell knocking him out

St. Louis Rams 4-4
rams Pictures, Images and Photos


marshall faulk Pictures, Images and Photos
philsanity07 is offline  
post #20 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 10:02 AM
$uper $low
 
Magnus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Plano
Posts: 5,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by philsanity07 View Post
lol Rampage is going to crush Rashad. Im sorry but Rashad talked alot of smack in the Ultimate Fighter. Rampage has beaten more opponets in his career compared to Evans. Who has Evans beat that you can say wow he was a great fighter? Not Chuck Liddell, cause if he caught Liddell 5 years ago it would be Liddell knocking him out
Did we watch the same show?
I could have swore i saw Rampage starting/talking %90 of the shit, and the only shit Rashad talked was about how bad of a coach Rampage was. That wasn't talking shit, that was stating the obvious.

Magnus is offline  
post #21 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 10:06 AM
Lifer
 
philsanity07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Grand Prairie
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
Did we watch the same show?
I could have swore i saw Rampage starting/talking %90 of the shit, and the only shit Rashad talked was about how bad of a coach Rampage was. That wasn't talking shit, that was stating the obvious.
I only saw the first few episodes, ill be honest

St. Louis Rams 4-4
rams Pictures, Images and Photos


marshall faulk Pictures, Images and Photos
philsanity07 is offline  
post #22 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 10:15 AM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
 
JKD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
Posts: 16,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by philsanity07 View Post
lol Rampage is going to crush Rashad. Im sorry but Rashad talked alot of smack in the Ultimate Fighter. Rampage has beaten more opponets in his career compared to Evans. Who has Evans beat that you can say wow he was a great fighter? Not Chuck Liddell, cause if he caught Liddell 5 years ago it would be Liddell knocking him out
LOL @ the TUF noob.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
JKD is offline  
post #23 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 11:00 AM
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
The last time somebody talked shit about knocking Rampage out, i think he knocked Sivla smooth the fuck out. Just sayin
bert89coupe is offline  
post #24 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 11:06 AM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
 
JKD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
Posts: 16,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe View Post
The last time somebody talked shit about knocking Rampage out, i think he knocked Sivla smooth the fuck out. Just sayin
That happens when you stand square and hands down with a brawler like Rampage. Also, how long ago was that fight? All before the movies, his "rampage" through a town with a truck hitting a pregnant woman killing her baby, his other arrest for disorderly etc. Evans isn't going to stand still in front Rampage. He'll circle to his right to kick the lead leg and slow Rampage down. As long as he doesn't get stupid and cocky goin toe to toe with Rampage, he should win the fight.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
JKD is offline  
post #25 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 02:12 PM
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKD View Post
That happens when you stand square and hands down with a brawler like Rampage. Also, how long ago was that fight? All before the movies, his "rampage" through a town with a truck hitting a pregnant woman killing her baby, his other arrest for disorderly etc. Evans isn't going to stand still in front Rampage. He'll circle to his right to kick the lead leg and slow Rampage down. As long as he doesn't get stupid and cocky goin toe to toe with Rampage, he should win the fight.


I think that's what he'll do, cause you know he wants to knock Rampage out more than anything.

And just by watching the ufc primtime deal, the English boys are working his ass off. Now, what is he doing out of the gym, i don't know.
bert89coupe is offline  
post #26 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 04:25 PM Thread Starter
tex
Lifer
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: ATL
Posts: 12,790
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe View Post

And just by watching the ufc primtime deal, the English boys are working his ass off. Now, what is he doing out of the gym, i don't know.
English boys who dabble in MMA are not equal to UFC HW champs and pros, not to mention the coaching and conditioning guys Evans has.

I don't dislike Rampage, I just think he's on his way out of the sport.

“…what a disgrace it would be for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates
tex is offline  
post #27 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 04:34 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
 
JKD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
Posts: 16,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
English boys who dabble in MMA are not equal to UFC HW champs and pros, not to mention the coaching and conditioning guys Evans has.

I don't dislike Rampage, I just think he's on his way out of the sport.
Agreed. Rampage is there for a paycheck and that is it.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
JKD is offline  
post #28 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 06:28 PM
Lifer
 
Zfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,811
I like Rampage and want him to win, he's a crazy mofo but Evans is more rounded and in better shape. If Rampage isn't training seriously he could get beat. Never under estimate anyone. I do not like Rashad Evans but he is no punk either.
Zfan is offline  
post #29 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 08:50 PM
Lifer
 
T-TOPPS5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,144
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe View Post
The last time somebody talked shit about knocking Rampage out, i think he knocked Sivla smooth the fuck out. Just sayin
I dont follow UFC religiously, but didnt Silva knock him out twice in pride? At least once for sure when he smiled at Jackson right before he knocked him right between the ropes.
Also, didnt Jackson promise that his fight between him and Forest wasnt going to go to a decision and he would put his share of the purse on it. Then of course didint follow through on either.
I hope Rashad punishes him before he knocks him out. But I know Jackson just needs one good punch to land. Its going to be interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutherjuggz View Post
That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone
T-TOPPS5.0 is offline  
post #30 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 08:22 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 579
well it sounds like he is taking it seriously, we can only hope.

http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news...s-my-time.html

its still "we the people"right?

"So this is how democracy dies, with thunderous applause"

"a lesson lived is a lesson learned, everyday is a lesson."

obama is a man made disaster
mightyp is offline  
post #31 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 10:34 AM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
 
JKD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
Posts: 16,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyp View Post
well it sounds like he is taking it seriously, we can only hope.

http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news...s-my-time.html
Talking is the easy part.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
JKD is offline  
post #32 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 10:41 AM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Mesquite
Posts: 2,079
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKD View Post
Talking is the easy part.
Exactly. Just look at some of the talkers around this board.
Lone Sailor is offline  
post #33 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 10:43 AM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
 
JKD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
Posts: 16,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Sailor View Post
Exactly. Just look at some of the talkers around this board.
LMAO! Trust me, I know all too well. Most of these guys talk a big game, but most of them don't have the balls to back it up.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
JKD is offline  
post #34 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 10:44 AM
$uper $low
 
Magnus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Plano
Posts: 5,782
""I want to teach guys like this a lesson - to keep your mouth shut when you're not on the same level," said Jackson."

Condescending "stupid motherfucker". I hate Jackson because he's not an mma athlete at heart, he's a Harlem street thug with talent.

Magnus is offline  
post #35 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 12:55 PM
Project X in tha Works
 
fst_stng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In a HoLe
Posts: 1,542
ill take Rampage for $20... any takers?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
fst_stng is offline  
post #36 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 01:10 PM
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
""I want to teach guys like this a lesson - to keep your mouth shut when you're not on the same level," said Jackson."

Condescending "stupid motherfucker". I hate Jackson because he's not an mma athlete at heart, he's a Harlem street thug with talent.


Can you still be a Harlem street thug if you're from Memphis?
bert89coupe is offline  
post #37 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 01:14 PM
$uper $low
 
Magnus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Plano
Posts: 5,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe View Post
Can you still be a Harlem street thug if you're from Memphis?
Yes.

Magnus is offline  
post #38 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 01:20 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 442
i think rampage is going to win just because rashad will get into a pissing contest with him trying to go for the ko. although i agree, rampage needs to find a different training camp, i HATE his training camp he's with right now. you have kongo who cant stop a 2 year old from taking him down, so he's learning nothing from him. and you have bisping, who just runs and pot shots you to a decision and has no chin. awesome freakin camp there buddy........
5.0 beast is offline  
post #39 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-23-2010, 01:08 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!
 
SS Junk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: under my junk
Posts: 7,049
Evans will drop the barakus poser.

There is only ONE B.A. Barakus, foo's!

SS Junk is offline  
post #40 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-24-2010, 09:22 AM
Lifer
 
VETTKLR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: TX Panhandle
Posts: 1,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by fst_stng View Post
ill take Rampage for $20... any takers?

I got Evans. Lock it in

VETTKLR is offline  
post #41 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-25-2010, 10:32 PM
Project X in tha Works
 
fst_stng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In a HoLe
Posts: 1,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by VETTKLR View Post
I got Evans. Lock it in
bet locked in.... sent u pm

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
fst_stng is offline  
post #42 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-25-2010, 11:11 PM
Lifer
 
VETTKLR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: TX Panhandle
Posts: 1,649


With all the animosity built up between Rampage and Evans, I'm thinking this is gonna' be a 1st round KO brawl!

VETTKLR is offline  
post #43 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-25-2010, 11:16 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
 
JKD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
Posts: 16,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by VETTKLR View Post


With all the animosity built up between Rampage and Evans, I'm thinking this is gonna' be a 1st round KO brawl!
Hardly. Evans is gonna attack that front leg of Rampage with kicks and takedowns. Rampage can't fight from his back and doesn't check leg kicks. Yoda is well aware of these facts and will be part of the game plan. Count on it.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
JKD is offline  
post #44 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 10:43 PM
Lifer
 
jw33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: MARINE CORPS EXTREMIST
Posts: 7,724
Well this fight has looked like shit so far. For two guys that didn't think much of each other they sure are afraid to go for the win......
jw33 is offline  
post #45 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 10:45 PM
Lifer
 
jw33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: MARINE CORPS EXTREMIST
Posts: 7,724
now they're playing pad-a-cake
jw33 is offline  
post #46 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 10:54 PM
$uper $low
 
Magnus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Plano
Posts: 5,782
BOOM Bitches! Evans ftw~

Magnus is offline  
post #47 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 10:58 PM
Lifer
 
jw33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: MARINE CORPS EXTREMIST
Posts: 7,724
Both guys looked like ass and proved nothing in the fight. Evans looked like he was listening to MC Hammer on his iPOD and Rampage seemed like someone just woke him up 30 seconds before the fight started. GTF out of here with that shit. You two faggots want to talk smack back in forth like you are in the bloods and the crips and then get in the ring and waste everyones time. I would have rather watched these two play each other in teather ball or something.
jw33 is offline  
post #48 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 11:00 PM
Lifer
 
11sec4eyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Bedford
Posts: 1,192
Man, I still hate Black Rash and if I was Rampage, while he was rocked I would have been trying to put hands to his face. Rampage stuffed nearly all his take downs. Oh well life goes on.
11sec4eyes is offline  
post #49 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 11:00 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 211
Fuck rampage! He sucks balls. Rashad ftw.that is all

2002 Mustang Gt - Bolt Ons for now...Boost Later!
4STANG6 is offline  
post #50 of 106 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 11:17 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: 29 Palms
Posts: 566
what was the name of the entrance song for rashad evans?
CECILMACK2704 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome