Tiki Barber leaves prego wife for mistress - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 09:56 PM Thread Starter
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Tiki Barber leaves preggo wife for mistress

What a hypocrit.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/T...ife-for-intern

Ex-Giants superstar Tiki Barber dumped his eight-months-pregnant wife Ginny for former NBC intern Traci Lynn Johnson, according to sources cited in the New York Post Wednesday.

The football star-turned-NBC Today show-correspondent left his wife of 11 years for the 23-year-old blonde, who also worked at the network's headquarters, sources said.

Ginny Barber, who is expecting twins, found out about the relationship late last year after the run-around running back moved out of their home in Manhattan's Upper East Side.

Johnson, a model-thin bombshell, was photographed sitting next to Tiki last month at a Washington, D.C., screening of a documentary on Senegal that he hosted for the Travel Channel. Sources believe Johnson also accompanied Tiki to Senegal for the filming late last year, when Ginny was three months pregnant.

The affair is particularly stunning in light of the athlete's long-standing disdain for his philandering father.

"I don't give a (bleep) that the relationship didn't work," he said of his parents' split in a 2004 interview with the Post. "Not only did he abandon her, I felt like he abandoned us for a lot of our lives. I have a hard time forgiving that."

His confidants were shocked.

"He was always the nice guy with a million-dollar smile," a family friend said.

Tiki Barber, who reportedly relocated to an Upper West Side bachelor pad, released a statement Tuesday in response to a Post report announcing the split.

"After 11 years of marriage, Ginny and I have decided to separate," he said.

"This decision was a painful one, but we are moving forward amicably and will continue to work together to raise our children with the love and dedication they have always known."

His spokesman declined to comment.

Ginny Barber is a former fashion publicist and full-time mom to the couple's two sons -- A.J., 7, and Chason, 6. She, too, declined to comment.

Johnson could be seen posing with a smiling gal pal in a pic on her MySpace page. The two are wearing red short shorts and Giants jerseys emblazoned with Barber's No. 21.

Tiki and Ginny Barber began dating 16 years ago when both were students at the University of Virginia.

Last edited by Lone Sailor; 04-07-2010 at 10:02 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 10:02 PM
Pushed to the limit

What a douchebag.

Can't say it surprises me. Like father like son.

Buying dogs kills.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 10:16 PM
Resident Epicurean

Hypocritical, sure. But once again, why this is anyone's business but his and his wife's, I don't know.

I loathe the fucking media. Our President is all but committing treason, yet this makes headlines. America has become a fucking joke.....

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 10:18 PM
Ide fuck her in the ass..

like brent said, who gives a shit...

WTB: At&T phone... pm me what ya got...

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 10:24 PM
Lifer

Tiki has a big ego and a mouth. I think its funny that he retired a year before the Giants won Super Bowl XLII. During that year Tiki called out Eli Manning and Tom Coughlin. Plus it must suck at Thanksgiving and Christmas family gatherings when he has to look at his brother Ronde Barber and his championship ring.

St. Louis Rams 4-4
rams Pictures, Images and Photos

marshall faulk Pictures, Images and Photos
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-08-2010, 08:40 AM
dead

shitty? yes.

but just as a reality check, regular humans do this kind of shit everyday.
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-08-2010, 01:23 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop View Post
Hypocritical, sure. But once again, why this is anyone's business but his and his wife's, I don't know.

I loathe the fucking media. Our President is all but committing treason, yet this makes headlines. America has become a fucking joke.....
Exactly. This is not news it's their private family issues. Treason isn't important, Tigers come back is more important than some puppet sinking our ship.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-08-2010, 01:33 PM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop View Post

No shit.
I bet if you handcuffed Barry O and charged him with treason, that might make news.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-08-2010, 01:35 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
No shit.
I bet if you handcuffed Barry O and charged him with treason, that might make news.
He'd give orders to have me extradited. Where? Not sure, but you know who would end up winning that battle....

Meanwhile, his aunt that is in the country (NY to be specific), is here illegally, yet not being deported.

It's getting to the point where I'm no longer proud to be an American, and that's pretty fucking sad.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-10-2010, 08:38 AM
Lifer

2011 Jeep Wrangler
1993 Mustang GT (getting molested daily)

CLICK ON THIS LINK IF YOU HATE MR. EDD
https://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/show...63#post6264063
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-10-2010, 02:51 PM
Texan

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-10-2010, 02:59 PM
Time Served

Lmao!

-Darrell

93 Cobra #199

Sponsored Links
Advertisement