Tiger Woods live broadcast - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 10:38 AM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

Tiger Woods live broadcast

Anyone watching?

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said,"Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promised Land." Now Obama has stolen your shovel..., taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 10:43 AM
Ide fuck her in the ass..

fuck no, I'm at work... details anyone?

WTB: At&T phone... pm me what ya got...

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 10:48 AM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
Who cares. It's his life, let him live it.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 10:48 AM
Eagles>Cowboys

Apologized nicely. And is standing tall asking the press and media people to leave his family alone. He owned up and took all the responsibility. Said he wants to return to golf, just not sure when it will be. He asked to have people find it in their hearts to maybe one day, believe in him again.....

Summary.... lol

post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 10:51 AM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

I caught bits and pieces of it, the live feed kept having problems. He came out and made an official apology to his wife, kids, fellow players, sponsors, and fans. Basically he said that he's at fault for everything and he let his money and fame get to his head by thinking that rules didn't apply to him. He's been in therapy for the past several months and will continue his therapy for the coming months as he feels it's helped him realize where he's gone wrong in his life. He also said that one day he'll return to golf but he doesn't know when that day is, he hasn't ruled out this year as a possibility. Currently he and his wife are talking about the damage he's done to his family and what it'll take to fix it.

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said,"Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promised Land." Now Obama has stolen your shovel..., taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 10:55 AM
Lifer

We watched it here at work....fuck all the bullshit..when will he play again that's what I won't to know.
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 10:55 AM Thread Starter
You never go full retard

This is from the PGA facebook page, from Tiger's speech.

"Many of you know me, have cheered for me, worked with me, or supported me. Now everyone of you have reason to be critical of me."

"Elin +I have started the process of discussing the damage caused by my behavior. My real apology to her will not come in the form of words"

"I have made you question who I am and how I have done the things I did. I am embarassed to put you in this position..."

"For all the things I've done, I am so sorry."

"I was wrong, I was foolish. I don't get to play by different rules. The same boundaries that apply to everyone apply to me."

"Parents used to point to me as a role model. I owe all those familes a special apology. I want to say to them that I am truly sorry."

"They [media] said I used performance-enhancing drugs. This is completely and utterly false."

"I lost track of what I was taught. As I move forward I will continue to receive help, because I learned that's how people really do change"

"I do plan to return to golf one day. I just don't know what day that will be. I don't rule out that day will be this year."

"Finally, there are many people in this room and at home who believed in me. Today I want to ask for your help. I ask you to find room in your heart to one day believe in me again. Thank you."

post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 10:58 AM
Narcissistic fade away

You guys beat me to it.

I 100% whole heartedly agree that he will return, that he's truly sorry and regrets his decisions - Now, is he sorry because he fucked off a lot of money? or because he's sorry for cheating on his wife/family?

who knows? Only Tiger knows for sure.

He's done a LOT for the sport, for children, charities, etc. He's still a genuinely good guy that has done nothing most men wouldn't do that were in his position. I am sure that he' gets A LOT of women throwing themselves at him on a regular basis. I can only imagine that the temptation eventually became overwhelming.

The fucking media are worthless cocksuckers for hounding his children and family though - I can only imagine how pissed he is about that, you could hear it in his voice. You just don't fuck with the man's children.

I also think him saying "he will eventually return, and is not ruling out 2010" is a BIG setup for him and his sponsors - meaning, he's throwing a bone to them to let them know he's coming back and to be ready to pay up. When he comes back, the ratings will go through the roof, viewership will go through the roof and the TigerTrain will be there in full force.. I think he will eventually profit from this.
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 11:31 AM
T-MINUS

Anyone wish he'd taken the stance of 'if you were in my position, you'd be hammering puss too! Don't judge haters. Look at some of the ass I pulled. Check out my new book 'the 19th hole..and beyond' on sale May 1st' mic drop, exit stage left.

Didn't know his mom was yoko ono!

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 11:45 AM
Full tilt boogie !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Anyone wish he'd taken the stance of 'if you were in my position, you'd be hammering puss too! Don't judge haters. Look at some of the ass I pulled. Check out my new book 'the 19th hole..and beyond' on sale May 1st' mic drop, exit stage left.

That would be awesome !!!!!

**SKAGG NASTY** Just another 9 second street car.

post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 03:14 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

Quote:

Would that be the first time the NAACP protest against a brother?

post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 03:34 PM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Junk View Post
Would that be the first time the NAACP protest against a brother?
Are you speaking of the Nationally Addicted African Chink Perverts?

Highly doubt it. I'll give the blacks one thing, they generally rush to the aid of their brothers that don't deserve it.

Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 03:42 PM
WTF is Zed?

What a stupid debacle... he only owes an apology to his wife, and a private one at that. I would have told the cameras to mid their own f'n business and leave him and his family alone.

The dude had sex outside of his marriage, and there's a live apology broadcast? Gimme a break.
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 03:59 PM
insert something aqui

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbostang View Post
You guys beat me to it.

I 100% whole heartedly agree that he will return, that he's truly sorry and regrets his decisions - Now, is he sorry because he fucked off a lot of money? or because he's sorry for cheating on his wife/family?

who knows? Only Tiger knows for sure.

He's done a LOT for the sport, for children, charities, etc. He's still a genuinely good guy that has done nothing most men wouldn't do that were in his position. I am sure that he' gets A LOT of women throwing themselves at him on a regular basis. I can only imagine that the temptation eventually became overwhelming.

The fucking media are worthless cocksuckers for hounding his children and family though - I can only imagine how pissed he is about that, you could hear it in his voice. You just don't fuck with the man's children.

I also think him saying "he will eventually return, and is not ruling out 2010" is a BIG setup for him and his sponsors - meaning, he's throwing a bone to them to let them know he's coming back and to be ready to pay up. When he comes back, the ratings will go through the roof, viewership will go through the roof and the TigerTrain will be there in full force.. I think he will eventually profit from this.
exactly.

1991 lx 5.0

lil ol 302

Back In The Jackstand Racing Crew!
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 07:44 PM
Pitchin and flippin

Quote:

That's what I'm saying. He should have walked up there and just said Fuck all you jealous haters and mind your own damn business and turned around and walked off.
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 11:09 PM
dead

maybe him plowing some strange during tournaments was his source of golf power. now he will forever suck.
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 11:12 PM
T-MINUS

Why is him fucking his wife ok, but another hole makes him an addict? It's all horseshit. He just wants the cash.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement