Couture gets title shot - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-09-2010, 06:46 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Keller
Posts: 574
Couture gets title shot

I am very interested to see if Randy can defeat the winner of the Machida vs Shogun fight. I think he would do better against shogun who i am pretty sure Randy could pressure into gassing out, if he doessnt get caught. Machida is not a bad match up for Randy either but we have not seen him fight someone who brings the pressure Couture does. Either way i see Randy winning the fight unless he gets caught, i dont think either man would beat him without the flash ko which is more likely now that Randy is 46. Thoughts?

I need to stop betting with Silvercobra03 because I keep losing.
88'RAGTOP is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-09-2010, 08:00 PM
Large Member
 
Mr. Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Terrell
Posts: 2,330
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88'RAGTOP View Post
I am very interested to see if Randy can defeat the winner of the Machida vs Shogun fight. I think he would do better against shogun who i am pretty sure Randy could pressure into gassing out, if he doessnt get caught. Machida is not a bad match up for Randy either but we have not seen him fight someone who brings the pressure Couture does. Either way i see Randy winning the fight unless he gets caught, i dont think either man would beat him without the flash ko which is more likely now that Randy is 46. Thoughts?
Where did you here this? I don't think he should get a shot after barely beating Vera and then Coleman. He sells PPV's though.

Shogun has improved his cardio a lot since all the injuries. Machida is a bad matchup for anyone. I don't see Randy winning either fight.
Mr. Smith is offline  
post #3 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010, 05:48 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Keller
Posts: 574
mmajunnkie. i dont thnk so either but i believe the UFC knows his time is limited and they need to give him a shot before he goes out.

I need to stop betting with Silvercobra03 because I keep losing.
88'RAGTOP is offline  
 
post #4 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010, 06:08 PM
Lifer
 
Zfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,811
He is better off with the light heavies versus a true heavyweight these days. He is giving up close to 50 pounds.
Zfan is offline  
post #5 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-14-2010, 09:08 AM
\(_o)/
 
AbecX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Las Colinas
Posts: 25,373
Randy's last few fights were far from impressive. I'm not hating on the guy but there is far better fighters that deserve that title shot. Randy needs a win over evans, griffin, or silva in my book before being considered in a title shot position. Not that it matters, Dana's all about the money.

AbecX is offline  
post #6 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-15-2010, 12:15 AM
SEB
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN AGGGWHOOO
 
SEB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 12,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbecX View Post
Randy's last few fights were far from impressive. I'm not hating on the guy but there is far better fighters that deserve that title shot. Randy needs a win over evans, griffin, or silva in my book before being considered in a title shot position. Not that it matters, Dana's all about the money.
x2


GOD BLESS TEXAS

August Landscaping
214-779-7278
SEB is offline  
post #7 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-15-2010, 12:43 AM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
 
JKD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
Posts: 16,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbecX View Post
Randy's last few fights were far from impressive. I'm not hating on the guy but there is far better fighters that deserve that title shot. Randy needs a win over evans, griffin, or silva in my book before being considered in a title shot position. Not that it matters, Dana's all about the money.

Cruz, I'm actually surprised you feel that way about considering he's a wrestler, but maybe it's just the choreographed wrestlers you like. Until you understand what you are looking at from experience, it's hard to grasp the small details of wrestlers and what they do to obtain control and keep it as well as appreciate it. The fact that Randy is able to easily hold and control guys half his age is impressive in itself, but to add to it he can score takedowns, maintain etc is enough to win by decision like most wrestlers do. Wrestlers are grinders, not finishers. When he does KO someone, it's a rarity.

Is Randy's style "impressive"? That's subjective if you like that style or not.

Effective? Surely.

Exciting? Not so much.



Quote:
Originally Posted by SEB View Post
x2
LOL, you still no clue what you are talking about.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
JKD is offline  
post #8 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-15-2010, 07:54 AM
\(_o)/
 
AbecX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Las Colinas
Posts: 25,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKD View Post
The fact that Randy is able to easily hold and control guys half his age is impressive in itself
Rashad controlling Silva was impressive, Randy controlling Mark Coleman who's like 100 is not. The Vera fight was close and I was surprised it wasn't a split decision, but I'm sure looking back on it after the call and saying I KNEW THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN makes you feel better. Most reputable sources dont even rank him in the top 10 let alone 5, but he deserves a tittle shot for a victory over Vera who lost to Jardine and then beat a fellow 45+ year old? Its hypocritical for Dana to call Strikeforce a joke and then throw this out as an option, plenty of competition to use in the light-heavyweight division.

Dont get me wrong, I'd love to see him fight someone of consequence, but throwing people straight to the title every time it makes more money than sense just degrades holding a belt.

AbecX is offline  
post #9 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-15-2010, 09:57 AM
2-7 and still a fan!
 
BOOSTED32V's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: In a place that has become a ghost town...
Posts: 16,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbecX View Post
Rashad controlling Silva was impressive, Randy controlling Mark Coleman who's like 100 is not. The Vera fight was close and I was surprised it wasn't a split decision, but I'm sure looking back on it after the call and saying I KNEW THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN makes you feel better. Most reputable sources dont even rank him in the top 10 let alone 5, but he deserves a tittle shot for a victory over Vera who lost to Jardine and then beat a fellow 45+ year old? Its hypocritical for Dana to call Strikeforce a joke and then throw this out as an option, plenty of competition to use in the light-heavyweight division.

Dont get me wrong, I'd love to see him fight someone of consequence, but throwing people straight to the title every time it makes more money than sense just degrades holding a belt.
Damn I actually agree with Cruz and I don't even like him.

Holding someone on the fence without throwing a punch is hardly a win IMO, I believe Vera won the fight and thought it should have been a split decision going to Vera, but I'm starting to see that D.White is about the money, that wasn't a very good card either but Randy does fill seats. His last fight should have been against Nog, he really took a beating and was exposed as being too old for the sport.
Now this card coming up Sat. UFC 110 is going to st be stacked with good fights.
BOOSTED32V is offline  
post #10 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-15-2010, 10:13 AM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
In UFC how good you are (rankings) don't hold as much for getting a title shot as if it's an intriguing match up to Joe Silva and will it sell PPV's. That's the way it is.

Do I like it 100%? No....do I hate it, not really at all. I like to see interesting fights, I wouldn't mind seeing Randy taking a shot at the winner of Machida/Shogun but I think the winner or Rampage/Rashad deserves it more.

But if you keep winning and are a top talent you will eventually get your shot. There are a bunch of good/talented guys near the top and you can make a strong case for just about any of them when they are at that level.

With all that being said...Randy only has so many fights left and Dana wants to cash in on that and so does Randy while he's able to. You can't put him on the shelf for a year or two waiting for a shot vs someone who's young and has a few more years left. Yes people the UFC Is about making money, PPV buys and putting butts in seats.

Steve - Randy is not the #2/3 guy at 205 right now...may not even be top 5.
Nate is offline  
post #11 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-15-2010, 10:28 AM
SEB
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN AGGGWHOOO
 
SEB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 12,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKD View Post




LOL, you still no clue what you are talking about.
Eat a Dick Big Belly Fatboy!

Randy is a good fighter. But there are way better fighters that deserve a title shot alot more.

You dont know it all. You just think you do!!!


GOD BLESS TEXAS

August Landscaping
214-779-7278
SEB is offline  
post #12 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-15-2010, 02:24 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
 
JKD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
Posts: 16,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbecX View Post
Rashad controlling Silva was impressive, Randy controlling Mark Coleman who's like 100 is not. The Vera fight was close and I was surprised it wasn't a split decision, but I'm sure looking back on it after the call and saying I KNEW THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN makes you feel better. Most reputable sources dont even rank him in the top 10 let alone 5, but he deserves a tittle shot for a victory over Vera who lost to Jardine and then beat a fellow 45+ year old? Its hypocritical for Dana to call Strikeforce a joke and then throw this out as an option, plenty of competition to use in the light-heavyweight division.

Dont get me wrong, I'd love to see him fight someone of consequence, but throwing people straight to the title every time it makes more money than sense just degrades holding a belt.
Surprisingly, I agree with you for the most part. I'm not a big fan of wrestlers strategy of stalling and holding to earn a win. I don't think it proves all that much other than what everyone knows, most wrestlers aren't finishers. Usually they all finish the same way, gain control, and GNP until the ref stops it. Randy's striking is average at best and attempting a submission is rare. At this point, it's just the UFC captializing on what is left on Randy's career. I completely agree with that. But, by the rules of MMA and how it is scored, wrestlers do well, take little damage because they train for control, takedowns and just score points. Which is why he is still so competitive, it just works for his game. If he were a striker mainly rather than a wrestler, he still wouldn't be in the game even with his amazing work ethic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
Damn I actually agree with Cruz and I don't even like him.

Holding someone on the fence without throwing a punch is hardly a win IMO, I believe Vera won the fight and thought it should have been a split decision going to Vera, but I'm starting to see that D.White is about the money, that wasn't a very good card either but Randy does fill seats. His last fight should have been against Nog, he really took a beating and was exposed as being too old for the sport.
Now this card coming up Sat. UFC 110 is going to st be stacked with good fights.
Yeah, of course he's about the money, it's a buisness. But he also wants to bring the best fights too because thats what brings the money, so the two go hand in hand. And I have always said a wrestlers game is lame and boring, but it works to grind out fights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
In UFC how good you are (rankings) don't hold as much for getting a title shot as if it's an intriguing match up to Joe Silva and will it sell PPV's. That's the way it is.

Do I like it 100%? No....do I hate it, not really at all. I like to see interesting fights, I wouldn't mind seeing Randy taking a shot at the winner of Machida/Shogun but I think the winner or Rampage/Rashad deserves it more.

But if you keep winning and are a top talent you will eventually get your shot. There are a bunch of good/talented guys near the top and you can make a strong case for just about any of them when they are at that level.

With all that being said...Randy only has so many fights left and Dana wants to cash in on that and so does Randy while he's able to. You can't put him on the shelf for a year or two waiting for a shot vs someone who's young and has a few more years left. Yes people the UFC Is about making money, PPV buys and putting butts in seats.

Steve - Randy is not the #2/3 guy at 205 right now...may not even be top 5.
Very good post. I completely agree. That being said, I'm not the biggest Randy fan clearly, even if he's just in the Top 10 or even 15 for that matter, it's the most stacked division anywhere in the world. Look at the names on that list, the fact his name is on it at his age is impressive. You got to give where credit it due.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEB View Post
Eat a Dick Big Belly Fatboy!

Randy is a good fighter. But there are way better fighters that deserve a title shot alot more.

You dont know it all. You just think you do!!!
Are you still flapping your prison manpleaser? Gettin cranky again since it's been a few weeks since you've been in jail yet again gettin your asshole stretched out? No worries my favorite habitual felon, it won't be long before you are back yet again to play hide the sausage in the white boys ass with all the brothas. Then you can come back to DFWS pleading you're a nice guy all over again.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
JKD is offline  
post #13 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-15-2010, 03:06 PM
The Decent Guy
 
Cartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Posts: 8,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKD View Post
Cruz, I'm actually surprised you feel that way about considering he's a wrestler, but maybe it's just the choreographed wrestlers you like. Until you understand what you are looking at from experience, it's hard to grasp the small details of wrestlers and what they do to obtain control and keep it as well as appreciate it. The fact that Randy is able to easily hold and control guys half his age is impressive in itself, but to add to it he can score takedowns, maintain etc is enough to win by decision like most wrestlers do. Wrestlers are grinders, not finishers. When he does KO someone, it's a rarity.

Is Randy's style "impressive"? That's subjective if you like that style or not.

Effective? Surely.

Exciting? Not so much.
LOL, you still no clue what you are talking about.
if you are such an expert and great fighter, why aren't you doing these ppv? I mean as much as you claim to know about this stuff I would have guessed you are a former title holder and or a coach and trainer to one of these fighters.

I mean it is clear that you know your stuff I mean brock is a dead beat that can't beat anybody worth a....oh wait he beat your so called better fighters. you base your opinion(which is what everybody does in here) on your feelings and not so much on facts.

Cartman is offline  
post #14 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-15-2010, 03:16 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
 
JKD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
Posts: 16,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
if you are such an expert and great fighter, why aren't you doing these ppv? I mean as much as you claim to know about this stuff I would have guessed you are a former title holder and or a coach and trainer to one of these fighters.

I mean it is clear that you know your stuff I mean brock is a dead beat that can't beat anybody worth a....oh wait he beat your so called better fighters. you base your opinion(which is what everybody does in here) on your feelings and not so much on facts.
Shouldn't you be in the politcal forum collecting more death threats?


Typical Cartman post, taking it from one extreme to another. Way to go moron, you've made another pointless post.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
JKD is offline  
post #15 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-15-2010, 04:07 PM
\(_o)/
 
AbecX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Las Colinas
Posts: 25,373
I agree with cartman. go diaf jkd.

AbecX is offline  
post #16 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-15-2010, 04:10 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
 
JKD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
Posts: 16,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbecX View Post
I agree with cartman. go diaf jkd.
And here I thought we were having a civilized conversation for a change.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
JKD is offline  
post #17 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-15-2010, 04:19 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
 
JKD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
Posts: 16,273

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
JKD is offline  
post #18 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-15-2010, 05:25 PM
SEB
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN AGGGWHOOO
 
SEB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 12,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKD View Post
Shouldn't you be in the politcal forum collecting more death threats?


Typical Cartman post, taking it from one extreme to another. Way to go moron, you've made another pointless post.
Wow another person who see's through all your shit! JKD your only a badass in your own mind man!

To everyone else your a insecure fat boy who is trying to prove your not a pussy when its clear you are!!!


GOD BLESS TEXAS

August Landscaping
214-779-7278
SEB is offline  
post #19 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-15-2010, 06:04 PM
\(_o)/
 
AbecX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Las Colinas
Posts: 25,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKD View Post
And here I thought we were having a civilized conversation for a change.
?? You're the one acting like MMA isnt widespread now. I've been watching and reading up on it for the last few years and have a fair knowledge as to why a wrestler wins on the judges score cards, regardless his opponents were not of caliber for a title shot, but from the way you act its as if you think I dont even know what the acronym MMA stands for.

Also the guy in your signature is doing a leg kick all wrong.


Last edited by AbecX; 02-15-2010 at 06:38 PM.
AbecX is offline  
post #20 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-16-2010, 08:27 AM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
 
JKD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
Posts: 16,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEB View Post
Wow another person who see's through all your shit! JKD your only a badass in your own mind man!

To everyone else your a insecure fat boy who is trying to prove your not a pussy when its clear you are!!!

Let's not forget this fatboy slapped all your slow ass punches away and submitted you without hitting you ONCE in 90 seconds. You got school by a fatboy pussy. How you like them apples?


Quote:
Originally Posted by AbecX View Post
?? You're the one acting like MMA isnt widespread now. I've been watching and reading up on it for the last few years and have a fair knowledge as to why a wrestler wins on the judges score cards, regardless his opponents were not of caliber for a title shot, but from the way you act its as if you think I dont even know what the acronym MMA stands for.

Also the guy in your signature is doing a leg kick all wrong.
Sure, MMA has gone mainstream and alot more people are watching these days. But to people who don't train and don't experience first hand what goes on, it's hard to get a full grasp of what is going on.

And did you really just criticize Werdum's leg kick on a reporter? hahaha.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
JKD is offline  
post #21 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-16-2010, 10:13 AM
woof!
 
turkey_85gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 3,157
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKD View Post
Let's not forget this fatboy slapped all your slow ass punches away and submitted you without hitting you ONCE in 90 seconds. You got school by a fatboy pussy. How you like them apples?

LMAO!! I think you should watch the video again. Clearly you were scared to take a hit and you decided to use your weight to hold him down.

1988 SSP Mustang Coupe

Last edited by turkey_85gt; 02-16-2010 at 10:19 AM.
turkey_85gt is offline  
post #22 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-16-2010, 10:24 AM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
 
JKD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
Posts: 16,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkey_85gt View Post
LMAO!! I think you should watch the video again. Clearly you were scared to take a hit and you decided to use your weight to hold hime down.

Hehe, ok. I get hit everyday in training and have been training for a long time. Scared my ass. lol. I knew that meathead was gonna come straight at me cuz he thought I was an easy target and eager to redeem himself after Adam beat him for a second time. And why wouldn't I use it to my advantage? Every fighter in the world looks for the advantage he has and the weakness his opponent has and captialize on it. To not do that is stupid. He was more than willing to try and use it against me thinking it was an easy win for him.

Eat a dick Turkey and keep shaking your pom poms.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
JKD is offline  
post #23 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-16-2010, 11:19 AM
woof!
 
turkey_85gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 3,157
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKD View Post
Hehe, ok. I get hit everyday in training and have been training for a long time. Scared my ass. lol. I knew that meathead was gonna come straight at me cuz he thought I was an easy target and eager to redeem himself after Adam beat him for a second time. And why wouldn't I use it to my advantage? Every fighter in the world looks for the advantage he has and the weakness his opponent has and captialize on it. To not do that is stupid. He was more than willing to try and use it against me thinking it was an easy win for him.

Eat a dick Turkey and keep shaking your pom poms.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

1988 SSP Mustang Coupe
turkey_85gt is offline  
post #24 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-16-2010, 12:17 PM
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
I'm one of the biggest Couture fans out there, however I must say he is slowing down considerably. Shogun I think he has a chance beating, Machida I don't think so. Machida is a striker primarily, and Randy does not have a good history of fighting strikers in his recent years. Randy is smart, and he has adapted his game to his physical abilities. In most recent years he's slowed down and focused more on greco and grappling - which his experience shows. I also see that Randy doesn't take hits very well - he's gone down many times in the last 5 years with some pretty unimpressive hits. He needs an opponent he can grapple and control, and I don't think Machida is that competitor. However, you better believe I will give all my support to him.... the guy is bigger than himself, he stands for something I respect immensely.
CJ is offline  
post #25 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-16-2010, 12:24 PM
\(_o)/
 
AbecX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Las Colinas
Posts: 25,373
JKD = Roy Nelson of Dfwstangs

AbecX is offline  
post #26 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-16-2010, 01:33 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
 
JKD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
Posts: 16,273
Cruz = armchair warrior

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
JKD is offline  
post #27 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-16-2010, 06:06 PM
\(_o)/
 
AbecX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Las Colinas
Posts: 25,373
How so? I'm not the one that comes into every MMA post flexing their epeen in front of everyone.

AbecX is offline  
post #28 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-16-2010, 09:24 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
 
JKD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
Posts: 16,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbecX View Post
How so? I'm not the one that comes into every MMA post flexing their epeen in front of everyone.
One of us the two of us trains six days a week and it's not you. I'd never go into the computer forum and tell you about computers. Just sayin..

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
JKD is offline  
post #29 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-16-2010, 10:03 PM
\(_o)/
 
AbecX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Las Colinas
Posts: 25,373
Am I acting like a know it all? -_- The guy in your picture is dropping both hands when hes throwing that kick, at least he's tucking his chin.

AbecX is offline  
post #30 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-16-2010, 10:36 PM
woof!
 
turkey_85gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 3,157
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKD View Post
One of us the two of us trains six days a week and it's not you. I'd never go into the computer forum and tell you about computers. Just sayin..

2 mins and you would get dropped

1988 SSP Mustang Coupe
turkey_85gt is offline  
post #31 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-17-2010, 08:02 AM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
 
JKD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
Posts: 16,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbecX View Post
Am I acting like a know it all? -_- The guy in your picture is dropping both hands when hes throwing that kick, at least he's tucking his chin.
He's messing around with a reporter, the same reporter who got choked out by female fighter Kris Cyborg. It's his thing to put himself in a tough spot with a fighter for laughs. Nothing serious. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkey_85gt View Post
2 mins and you would get dropped
LOL riiiiiight. Now where have I heard that before? hahaha.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
JKD is offline  
post #32 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-17-2010, 09:05 AM
woof!
 
turkey_85gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 3,157
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKD View Post
LOL riiiiiight. Now where have I heard that before? hahaha.
I would call you out but you'd probably back out like you did the last time I asked you. LOL

1988 SSP Mustang Coupe
turkey_85gt is offline  
post #33 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-17-2010, 09:17 AM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
 
JKD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
Posts: 16,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkey_85gt View Post
I would call you out but you'd probably back out like you did the last time I asked you. LOL
Now why would you want to do that? lol.

In order to back out of something, don't you first have to agree to it? I didn't back out of anything moron, I don't even know you. What reason would I want to fight you for? Ridiculous Turkey. Lol!

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
JKD is offline  
post #34 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-17-2010, 10:07 AM
woof!
 
turkey_85gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 3,157
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKD View Post
Now why would you want to do that? lol.

In order to back out of something, don't you first have to agree to it? I didn't back out of anything moron, I don't even know you. What reason would I want to fight you for? Ridiculous Turkey. Lol!


1988 SSP Mustang Coupe
turkey_85gt is offline  
post #35 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-17-2010, 10:17 AM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
 
JKD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
Posts: 16,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkey_85gt View Post
Exactly what I thought, no reasonable answers from you.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
JKD is offline  
post #36 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-17-2010, 10:52 AM
woof!
 
turkey_85gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 3,157
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKD View Post
Exactly what I thought, no reasonable answers from you.
I'll leave you alone from now on, I'm sorry.

1988 SSP Mustang Coupe
turkey_85gt is offline  
post #37 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-17-2010, 09:31 PM
\(_o)/
 
AbecX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Las Colinas
Posts: 25,373


lmao @ icon

AbecX is offline  
post #38 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 06:50 AM
SEB
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN AGGGWHOOO
 
SEB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 12,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKD View Post
Hehe, ok. I get hit everyday in training and have been training for a long time. Scared my ass. lol. I knew that meathead was gonna come straight at me cuz he thought I was an easy target and eager to redeem himself after Adam beat him for a second time. And why wouldn't I use it to my advantage? Every fighter in the world looks for the advantage he has and the weakness his opponent has and captialize on it. To not do that is stupid. He was more than willing to try and use it against me thinking it was an easy win for him.

Eat a dick Turkey and keep shaking your pom poms.
Both Vids speak for themselfs. Its pretty clear neither one of you wanted to stand & trade blow for blow with me. Your Boy Adam at least tried to stand & trade with me till I about twisted his fucking head off his shoulders.

As I said. I will be willing to spare with you anytime you like FATBOY!!! Its doesnt even have to be a fight. Your only advantage you got in a fight is your FAT FAT FAT & you lay on people. You dove right to my feet like a fag diving for cock as soon as I landed the last punch in that fight where I busted your forhead up! You try & say its from the grass. But go watch the vid. You can clearly see the last punch landed pretty clean off your forhead & you knew it was time to take the fight to the ground to play in the mud with your cousins in the background.

Also quit using my EAT A DICK comment! Go get your own your shit


GOD BLESS TEXAS

August Landscaping
214-779-7278
SEB is offline  
post #39 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 10:23 AM
Lifer
 
VETTKLR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: TX Panhandle
Posts: 1,649

VETTKLR is offline  
post #40 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 02:24 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
 
JKD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
Posts: 16,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEB View Post
Both Vids speak for themselfs. Its pretty clear neither one of you wanted to stand & trade blow for blow with me. Your Boy Adam at least tried to stand & trade with me till I about twisted his fucking head off his shoulders.

As I said. I will be willing to spare with you anytime you like FATBOY!!! Its doesnt even have to be a fight. Your only advantage you got in a fight is your FAT FAT FAT & you lay on people. You dove right to my feet like a fag diving for cock as soon as I landed the last punch in that fight where I busted your forhead up! You try & say its from the grass. But go watch the vid. You can clearly see the last punch landed pretty clean off your forhead & you knew it was time to take the fight to the ground to play in the mud with your cousins in the background.

Also quit using my EAT A DICK comment! Go get your own your shit
LOL! You really are trying to make some sense of it in your own head to make youself feel better for getting beat SO EASILY by this fatboy. Hahahahaha. I don't even care, say whatever you like to justify it in your head all you like. The end result is always the same - you quit like a bitch after you said you wouldn't, not only once - BUT TWICE. Hahahaha.

Eat a big black dick you you fuckin convict. lol.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
JKD is offline  
post #41 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 05:19 PM
SEB
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN AGGGWHOOO
 
SEB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 12,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKD View Post
LOL! You really are trying to make some sense of it in your own head to make youself feel better for getting beat SO EASILY by this fatboy. Hahahahaha. I don't even care, say whatever you like to justify it in your head all you like. The end result is always the same - you quit like a bitch after you said you wouldn't, not only once - BUT TWICE. Hahahaha.

Eat a big black dick you you fuckin convict. lol.
You WON fair and square.

I agreed to MMA rules knowing damn well I have no ground skills.

You didnt even throw a punch when we fought JKD! If you ever want to test your standup skills & FIGHT MY FIGHT.

Im your Huckleberry


GOD BLESS TEXAS

August Landscaping
214-779-7278
SEB is offline  
post #42 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 05:29 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
 
JKD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
Posts: 16,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEB View Post
You WON fair and square.

I agreed to MMA rules knowing damn well I have no ground skills.

You didnt even throw a punch when we fought JKD! If you ever want to test your standup skills & FIGHT MY FIGHT.

Im your Huckleberry
*yawn*


Since you're clueless how to escape a mounted position, you should be thanking me I decided not to drop some bombs on your head before grabbing your arm. Cranking on your arm would have been much easier with you in a daze. Also, when you grabbed your own arm, I could have put on a bicep cutter and broke your forearm making you let go instead of waiting for you to get tired, nor did I break your arm when I could have easily. I let you off very easy, you should be a little more respectful and thankful. Just let the shit go you fuckin sore loser.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
JKD is offline  
post #43 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 05:41 PM
woof!
 
turkey_85gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 3,157
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKD View Post
*yawn*


Since you're clueless how to escape a mounted position, you should be thanking me I decided not to drop some bombs on your head before grabbing your arm. Cranking on your arm would have been much easier with you in a daze. Also, when you grabbed your own arm, I could have put on a bicep cutter and broke your forearm making you let go instead of waiting for you to get tired, nor did I break your arm when I could have easily. I let you off very easy, you should be a little more respectful and thankful. Just let the shit go you fuckin sore loser.
Lmao!!!! You really are a douchebag.

1988 SSP Mustang Coupe
turkey_85gt is offline  
post #44 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 05:45 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
 
JKD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
Posts: 16,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkey_85gt View Post
Lmao!!!! You really are a douchebag.
Go fuck your mother.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
JKD is offline  
post #45 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 05:50 PM
SEB
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN AGGGWHOOO
 
SEB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 12,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKD View Post
*yawn*


Since you're clueless how to escape a mounted position, you should be thanking me I decided not to drop some bombs on your head before grabbing your arm. Cranking on your arm would have been much easier with you in a daze. Also, when you grabbed your own arm, I could have put on a bicep cutter and broke your forearm making you let go instead of waiting for you to get tired, nor did I break your arm when I could have easily. I let you off very easy, you should be a little more respectful and thankful. Just let the shit go you fuckin sore loser.
Im no MMA fighter like your FAT ASS CLAIMS to be! Im just a average guy with a bad temper who isnt gonna take shit regardless if you can whoop my ass or not!

So whenever your ready to let your balls drop & fight my fight & trade blows. Just let me know!

This is pointless to go back & fourth with you cause your not going to trade blows with me cause you know I will make your fat ass see stars!


GOD BLESS TEXAS

August Landscaping
214-779-7278
SEB is offline  
post #46 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 05:56 PM
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
i'm in highschool all over again. Sweet
bert89coupe is offline  
post #47 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 06:03 PM
woof!
 
turkey_85gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 3,157
SEB, he isnt gonna do shit so we should leave him alone. Let him enjoy alp of his glory with his burgerking crown. Also, im a big guy myself but i dont lay on people to win a fight....i lay them out!!! Lol ohhhhh i like that!!!

1988 SSP Mustang Coupe
turkey_85gt is offline  
post #48 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 06:25 PM
African Booty Scratcher
 
ELVIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Uranus
Posts: 13,150
fyi #1: this is gay.

fyi #2: unless you are a paid fighter in a sanctioned fight you can never choose what type of fight you will get into.

fyi #3: please refer to fyi #1

god bless.

You don't have to earn my respect, you have to earn my disrespect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Standing in a cell with tears running down your face and blood down your legs is no way to protest.
ELVIS is offline  
post #49 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 06:37 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
 
JKD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
Posts: 16,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEB View Post
Im no MMA fighter like your FAT ASS CLAIMS to be! Im just a average guy with a bad temper who isnt gonna take shit regardless if you can whoop my ass or not!

So whenever your ready to let your balls drop & fight my fight & trade blows. Just let me know!

This is pointless to go back & fourth with you cause your not going to trade blows with me cause you know I will make your fat ass see stars!
Where have I ever said I was an MMA fighter you fucktard? Do a search, let's see if you can find such claims. I've never said any such thing. lol It's even funnier you still think the lil schoolyard name calling actually has an effect. You really are pathetic, you even had to have your lil buddy Turkey come in here and stick up for you to try and give you some sort of credibility. So sad, but funny.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
JKD is offline  
post #50 of 69 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 06:45 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
 
JKD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.
Posts: 16,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkey_85gt View Post
SEB, he isnt gonna do shit so we should leave him alone. Let him enjoy alp of his glory with his burgerking crown. Also, im a big guy myself but i dont lay on people to win a fight....i lay them out!!! Lol ohhhhh i like that!!!

I don't have to do shit, I already did what I said I was gonna do it and it was easy at that. He's the guy with something to prove and has failed everytime he set out to try.

Btw, you must be really bored to get involved in this or SEB's just that pathetic he needed some back up to deal with this "FAT ASS". Some tough guy eh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
fyi #1: this is gay.

fyi #2: unless you are a paid fighter in a sanctioned fight you can never choose what type of fight you will get into.

fyi #3: please refer to fyi #1

god bless.

Very true, but the fuckstick just won't let it go because his lil minions got him all riled up yet again. I'm just laughin at his pathetic attempts to insight any sort of reaction with his schoolyard nonsense.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
JKD is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
oops, steve did it again

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome