Jackson Jeffcoat and Jordan Hicks - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-29-2010, 12:05 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Jackson Jeffcoat and Jordan Hicks

Those who pay attention to recruiting news, the top DE and the top LB picked Texas this morning!

HOOK'EM
bert89coupe is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-29-2010, 12:17 PM
Lifer
 
Badass2000gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,197
Sweet. That Jeffcoat kid has been all over the local news this week. I'm glad he picked Texas. I heard he was a badass DE.
Badass2000gt is offline  
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-29-2010, 12:39 PM
Old School
 
TRAXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 4,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Studly View Post
i guess the job offer for Jim at UT was better than the one at OU
Or maybe its the fact that he didnt want to live in Norman.

Trevor
White 93 Hatch with some stuff done to it. whistles innocently
TRAXX is offline  
 
post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-29-2010, 12:43 PM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Studly View Post
i guess the job offer for Jim at UT was better than the one at OU
No Jim jeffcoat is staying at houston. His kid just felt better in Austin.

He did say he loved Norman he just felt better in Austin.... to each there own.


Hookem !

DaytonaYellow69ss396 is offline  
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-29-2010, 01:27 PM
I got your Jihad!!
 
gnturboray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Big D
Posts: 3,492
Good move for Texas





2004 Dodge Ram SRT10 RC
2005 Big Dog Chopper 117ci
gnturboray is offline  
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-29-2010, 01:42 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Studly View Post
i guess the job offer for Jim at UT was better than the one at OU
nice try



but hey, y'all got his sister, so you have that going for ya
bert89coupe is offline  
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-29-2010, 02:38 PM
Fear the Stashe
 
unkoricky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The C
Posts: 3,227
good pickup on both those guy....

in other news: we stole A&M's prize recruit last night lol
unkoricky is offline  
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-29-2010, 04:11 PM
Fear the Stashe
 
unkoricky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The C
Posts: 3,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by unkoricky View Post
good pickup on both those guy....

in other news: we stole A&M's prize recruit last night lol
well nm, hes been A&M, chose OU last night and has backed out again this morning staying with A&M..
unkoricky is offline  
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 09:03 AM
Fear the Stashe
 
unkoricky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The C
Posts: 3,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Studly View Post
reason number #654651965 to hate Texas fans, apparently no sense of humor when it has to do with their football team
this ..
unkoricky is offline  
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 11:35 AM
2-7 and still a fan!
 
BOOSTED32V's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: In a place that has become a ghost town...
Posts: 16,954
The kid is a damn good at football and basketball, my son will be at Plano West next year, he's already going there in the evening for off season football practice. Hopefully he can grab him a ride to a major university.

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexchick View Post
I fuck, have sex, make love. If I break out the heels and leather...then a fucking it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutherjuggz View Post
Cupping the bawls always helps with the sensation, Good rule of thumb is to tell the gal to rub the balls any chance/angle she gets.
BOOSTED32V is offline  
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 12:29 PM
Sports weenie @ full attn
 
ZYouL8R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Laughlin AFB
Posts: 5,638
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Studly View Post
reason number #654651965 to hate Texas fans, apparently no sense of humor when it has to do with their football team
But your post didn't even make sense. It has nothing to do with sense of humor.

ZYouL8R is offline  
post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-31-2010, 08:09 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Damn good recruiting going on in Austin, and they need it. I'd still like to see some more offensive players (running back) coming in. Gilbert needs a running game, or he'll be a tackling dummy next season.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-01-2010, 09:29 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
 
Who Needs 8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: A little here, a little there . . .
Posts: 14,997
Huh, so the top grossing ($$$) college athletics program in the nation recruits top players???

Yeah, there's no paying players.

disclaimer: yes A&M pays players also.

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960


Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.


Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.


"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill


The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
Who Needs 8 is offline  
post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-01-2010, 11:40 AM Thread Starter
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Studly View Post
reason number #654651965 to hate Texas fans, apparently no sense of humor when it has to do with their football team


actually i was being serious, his sister is a badass basketball player
bert89coupe is offline  
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-01-2010, 11:41 AM Thread Starter
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
Damn good recruiting going on in Austin, and they need it. I'd still like to see some more offensive players (running back) coming in. Gilbert needs a running game, or he'll be a tackling dummy next season.


Traylon Shead this year and Chris Whaley last year. Whaley redshirted


this wasn't really a big RB class. NEXT year on the other hand
bert89coupe is offline  
post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-01-2010, 11:42 AM Thread Starter
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8 View Post
Huh, so the top grossing ($$$) college athletics program in the nation recruits top players???

Yeah, there's no paying players.

disclaimer: yes A&M pays players also.



you're so pathetic. But that's what we've all come to learn about you lol
bert89coupe is offline  
post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-03-2010, 06:30 AM
Money Made All Good
 
gip99drop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 2,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
Sweet. That Jeffcoat kid has been all over the local news this week. I'm glad he picked Texas. I heard he was a badass DE.
Also a good basketball player along with his sister.
gip99drop is offline  
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-03-2010, 11:39 AM
Fear the Stashe
 
unkoricky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The C
Posts: 3,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by unkoricky View Post
well nm, hes been A&M, chose OU last night and has backed out again this morning staying with A&M..
lol Corney Nelson switched back again to OU the last minute..

now time to go watch the A&M boards go in meltdown.
unkoricky is offline  
post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-03-2010, 03:05 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by unkoricky View Post
lol Corney Nelson switched back again to OU the last minute..

now time to go watch the A&M boards go in meltdown.


nice pickup by y'all. I'd rather have seen him stay at aggy where he would do less damage
bert89coupe is offline  
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-04-2010, 08:08 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
 
Who Needs 8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: A little here, a little there . . .
Posts: 14,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe View Post
you're so pathetic. But that's what we've all come to learn about you lol
How am I pathetic for telling the truth?

You actually think top college athletes are not paid/compensated in some form for coming to a College??? You actually think it's "the school" or "the coach"???

You're the pathetic one for believing that fantasy.

Recruiting has become way, Way, WAY too much of a money maker for schools in the last ten years for the athletes to not make a dime off it.

Get to know a former college athlete, and eventually they'll tell you how it is.

BTW: I'm also not saying there's anything wrong with it. I'm just saying you're an idiot if you don't believe it.

Last edited by Who Needs 8; 02-04-2010 at 08:14 AM.
Who Needs 8 is offline  
post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-04-2010, 12:21 PM Thread Starter
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8 View Post
How am I pathetic for telling the truth?

You actually think top college athletes are not paid/compensated in some form for coming to a College??? You actually think it's "the school" or "the coach"???

You're the pathetic one for believing that fantasy.

Recruiting has become way, Way, WAY too much of a money maker for schools in the last ten years for the athletes to not make a dime off it.

Get to know a former college athlete, and eventually they'll tell you how it is.

BTW: I'm also not saying there's anything wrong with it. I'm just saying you're an idiot if you don't believe it.


uh huh
bert89coupe is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome