Do you cheer for an injury? - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 08:43 AM Thread Starter
Fear the Stashe
 
unkoricky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The C
Posts: 3,227
Do you cheer for an injury?

I dont ever wish injury on an opponent...

but i remember at the bar i was watching the RRS game & when Bradford went down, everyone started cheering that Bradford got hurt. I got tons of text messages from my friends saying "BRADFORD HURT BITCH" "HAHAHAHA" etc...

I was about to text my friend who was at the game and rub it in his face when Colt went down but i'm bigger then that.

But anyways, do you believe in Karma?
unkoricky is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 08:46 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by unkoricky View Post
I dont ever wish injury on an opponent...

but i remember at the bar i was watching the RRS game & when Bradford went down, everyone started cheering that Bradford got hurt. I got tons of text messages from my friends saying "BRADFORD HURT BITCH" "HAHAHAHA" etc...

I was about to text my friend who was at the game and rub it in his face when Colt went down but i'm bigger then that.

But anyways, do you believe in Karma?
I've always said I like to see an opponent leave the game, but I've never wished a serious injury on anyone. It really bothered me to see Bradford go through his injuries because he's a good kid. I may not like several programs, but I still like people, and it's still just a game.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 08:57 AM
Old School
 
TRAXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 4,684
No.

Trevor
White 93 Hatch with some stuff done to it. whistles innocently
TRAXX is offline  
 
post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 09:08 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: denton
Posts: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by unkoricky View Post
I dont ever wish injury on an opponent...

but i remember at the bar i was watching the RRS game & when Bradford went down, everyone started cheering that Bradford got hurt. I got tons of text messages from my friends saying "BRADFORD HURT BITCH" "HAHAHAHA" etc...

I was about to text my friend who was at the game and rub it in his face when Colt went down but i'm bigger then that.

But anyways, do you believe in Karma?
i was at the game and i believe that karma is a bitch for those who were cheering.
sonicbluegt is offline  
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 09:08 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 926
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
I've always said I like to see an opponent leave the game, but I've never wished a serious injury on anyone. It really bothered me to see Bradford go through his injuries because he's a good kid. I may not like several programs, but I still like people, and it's still just a game.
The exact same way I felt last night........Colt seemed like a good kid, but he plays for Texas..........he was always a winner and last night HAD to be heart breaking for him. It sucks......
stock85 is offline  
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 09:18 AM
You never go full retard
 
MotoMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: back in the gym.
Posts: 9,936
I've never cheered when a player has been injured, I'll typically give a very surprised "so and so is out of the game ?!?!?!"

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said,"Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promised Land." Now Obama has stolen your shovel..., taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!
MotoMan is offline  
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 09:21 AM
que?
 
grove rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 21,662
i like to see players get the wind knocked out of them or maybe have to sit a play or two out cause they got hit hard...but i would never cheer or wish someone to be injured

that's fucking low class
grove rat is offline  
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 10:07 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 726
I thought Bradford going down in the RRS was their Karma from the "Cart McCoy" comments when A&M knocked him out of the game two seasons ago. Didn't relize that was old Karma and Colt would be reinjured in the NC.
srt-4_i_swear is offline  
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 01:15 PM Thread Starter
Fear the Stashe
 
unkoricky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The C
Posts: 3,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by srt-4_i_swear View Post
I thought Bradford going down in the RRS was their Karma from the "Cart McCoy" comments when A&M knocked him out of the game two seasons ago. Didn't relize that was old Karma and Colt would be reinjured in the NC.
link?
unkoricky is offline  
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 04:21 PM
Lifer
 
Zfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,811
No
Zfan is offline  
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-10-2010, 09:49 PM
Lifer
 
Trip McNeely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 29,396
I dont care who it is or if I cant stand them or not, its not cool to cheer or hope for a bad injury. Thats classless as fuck.

Just think of when the Eagles fans were cheering Michael Irvin when he got hurt bad. That was bullshit, but what else do you expect from Philly fans.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

Trip McNeely is offline  
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-11-2010, 02:12 PM
I got your Jihad!!
 
gnturboray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Big D
Posts: 3,492
cheer,,no





2004 Dodge Ram SRT10 RC
2005 Big Dog Chopper 117ci
gnturboray is offline  
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-11-2010, 02:19 PM
I'm going Commando
 
RyanB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: 469-323-7873
Posts: 7,526
In sports, no. While driving, yes.

so fuckin'

RyanB is offline  
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-11-2010, 02:27 PM
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by unkoricky View Post
link?


Just go a read Texags, they use that term all the time.
bert89coupe is offline  
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-11-2010, 06:51 PM
yes, jluv
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 17,073
I normally never would. However, if Michael Vick ever dies on the field, I'll clap.
jluv is offline  
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-11-2010, 06:52 PM
que?
 
grove rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 21,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by jluv View Post
I normally never would. However, if Michael Vick ever dies on the field, I'll clap.
i'd go woof woof for my canine homies
grove rat is offline  
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-11-2010, 06:58 PM
Banned
 
poopnut2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: On the Fence
Posts: 20,196
No. Although if it's an opposing player that is a playmaker, then I have to admit, I get a small feeling of relief, but I never want it to be anything serious.
poopnut2 is offline  
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-12-2010, 11:20 AM
!!!SLLAB YM KCUS
 
milk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: OC BITCH!!
Posts: 6,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopnut2 View Post
No. Although if it's an opposing player that is a playmaker, then I have to admit, I get a small feeling of relief, but I never want it to be anything serious.

No way dude. However if AP were to spraine(sp?) his ankle during practice this week I would golf clap. LOL! JK
milk is offline  
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-13-2010, 09:40 AM
African Booty Scratcher
 
ELVIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Uranus
Posts: 13,150
i dont, but i sometimes find myself yelling for the texans D to "break the mofo" when refering to the opposing teams QB. i usually stop myself, as thats a shitty thing to say, not to mention a bad example for my son.

god bless.

You don't have to earn my respect, you have to earn my disrespect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Standing in a cell with tears running down your face and blood down your legs is no way to protest.
ELVIS is offline  
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-13-2010, 11:29 AM
I'm going Commando
 
RyanB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: 469-323-7873
Posts: 7,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
i dont, but i sometimes find myself yelling for the texans D to "break the mofo" when refering to the opposing teams QB. i usually stop myself, as thats a shitty thing to say, not to mention a bad example for my son.

god bless.
Haha, Gavin sees me getting animated watching a game and will "fist-pump". It's awesome.
RyanB is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome