Colt McCoy is a pussy! - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 10:02 PM Thread Starter
I got your Jihad!!
 
gnturboray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Big D
Posts: 3,492
Colt McCoy is a pussy!

With him out the game is over..





2004 Dodge Ram SRT10 RC
2005 Big Dog Chopper 117ci
gnturboray is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 10:12 PM
Lifer
 
95snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6,741
You don't say lol

1967 Camaro SS/RS
95snake is offline  
post #3 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 10:13 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Grand Prairie
Posts: 1,275
He's out of the game???

Don't talk about it! Be about it!
GSXRK5 is offline  
 
post #4 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 11:07 PM
Custom Title
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Hades who?
Posts: 16,521
Just like his radio commercial says, he is second (well, his entire team will be second) as 'Bama will be crowned Numero Uno!

They've done studies you know.... 60% of the time, it works every time



Yellowstang is offline  
post #5 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 11:09 PM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowstang View Post
Just like his radio commercial says, he is second (well, his entire team will be second) as 'Bama will be crowned Numero Uno!
ROFLcopter
bcoop is offline  
post #6 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 11:25 PM Thread Starter
I got your Jihad!!
 
gnturboray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Big D
Posts: 3,492
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRK5 View Post
He's out of the game???
He went out on the 7th play





2004 Dodge Ram SRT10 RC
2005 Big Dog Chopper 117ci
gnturboray is offline  
post #7 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 01:02 AM
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnturboray View Post
He went out on the 7th play


What makes him a pussy? He wanted to give it a go in the second half but the coaches wouldn't let him.


Do you think before you open that cockholster of yours?
bert89coupe is offline  
post #8 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 01:05 AM
Genetically Blessed
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: An Investment Bank
Posts: 13,733
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe View Post
Do you think before you open that cockholster of yours?
Apparently not.
slow99 is offline  
post #9 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 01:25 AM
Punk Ass Kid
 
FoxBodyMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Pilot Point
Posts: 3,772
Not a pussy, he said his arm was numb, and why risk a NFL career on a college game?

91 Coupe, off road h, underdrive pulleys, short belt with a/c, electric fans and 3.73s. 3060lbs. Daily driven 20mpg average.


All stock 91 coupe. Stang' Bangin'


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
I just want to smoke weed, be naked, and play video games.That is all.
FoxBodyMike is offline  
post #10 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 02:49 AM
The Decent Guy
 
Cartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Posts: 8,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe View Post
What makes him a pussy? He wanted to give it a go in the second half but the coaches wouldn't let him.


Do you think before you open that cockholster of yours?
The correct answer is daddy told him to sit out and get ready for pro scouts. He moved his arm fine when he thought nobody was watching, clapping, using both hands while talking to vy and laughing it up. He is little bitch and the crying at the end. All you it fans that made fun of tebow are all of a sudden ok with it?

Cartman is offline  
post #11 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 03:01 AM
Punk Ass Kid
 
FoxBodyMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Pilot Point
Posts: 3,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
The correct answer is daddy told him to sit out and get ready for pro scouts. He moved his arm fine when he thought nobody was watching, clapping, using both hands while talking to vy and laughing it up. He is little bitch and the crying at the end. All you it fans that made fun of tebow are all of a sudden ok with it?
He wasn't in pain, he just had no feeling in it. I don't know about you but whenever my arm/hand falls asleep from sleeping on it wrong, it's not worth a shit for precision but I can clap and move it just fine.

91 Coupe, off road h, underdrive pulleys, short belt with a/c, electric fans and 3.73s. 3060lbs. Daily driven 20mpg average.


All stock 91 coupe. Stang' Bangin'


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
I just want to smoke weed, be naked, and play video games.That is all.
FoxBodyMike is offline  
post #12 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 06:07 AM
Custom Title
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Hades who?
Posts: 16,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxBodyMike View Post
He wasn't in pain, he just had no feeling in it. I don't know about you but whenever my arm/hand falls asleep from sleeping on it wrong, it's not worth a shit for precision but I can clap and move it just fine.
The stranger, he was busy all night!

They've done studies you know.... 60% of the time, it works every time



Yellowstang is offline  
post #13 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 07:20 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
The correct answer is daddy told him to sit out and get ready for pro scouts. He moved his arm fine when he thought nobody was watching, clapping, using both hands while talking to vy and laughing it up. He is little bitch and the crying at the end. All you it fans that made fun of tebow are all of a sudden ok with it?
Is there a charity for "Retarded Hog Fans"? I was going to send this money to St. Jude's Cancer Research, but your's may need it worse.
How in the HELL could he throw a ball with no feeling in it? It's an obvious nerve issue. He just wouldn't have been effective. If I'm not pissed about it, why should you be? The class he exhibited after the game was awesome. We've been fortunate to see several young QB's who have true character: Tebow, Bradford, and McCoy.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #14 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 08:10 AM
LUCIFER
 
bjtheman1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Aubrey
Posts: 5,462
I don't know what to say about Mccoy. My biggest complaint is he didn't even try to play. At least get in there for a play or two and really see how it plays out. This is the fucking Championship game! More than likely they were just worrying about his NFL debut, LOL..I don't see him being a very good QB in the nfl. Now with this injury his draft position will probably fall.

2004 GT Conv't

MODS:
FLOWS, 3.73'S, BASSANI O/R X-PIPE, ACCUFAB 75MM TB, PLENUM, AND VORTECH V-3 SUPERCHARGED


bjtheman1 is offline  
post #15 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 08:11 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
 
Who Needs 8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: A little here, a little there . . .
Posts: 14,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
All you it fans that made fun of tebow are all of a sudden ok with it?
Of course they are. Tebow was made out to be the next coming of Christ by CBS brodcasters, and everyone bags on him.

Muffburger sucks McCoy's dick for 4 years and no one has a problem with it.

Guess that Texas soil his daddy put under his crib didn't work out afterall.
Who Needs 8 is offline  
post #16 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 08:37 AM
Fear the Stashe
 
unkoricky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The C
Posts: 3,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8 View Post
Of course they are. Tebow was made out to be the next coming of Christ by CBS brodcasters, and everyone bags on him.

Muffburger sucks McCoy's dick for 4 years and no one has a problem with it.

Guess that Texas soil his daddy put under his crib didn't work out afterall.
sadly but true..
unkoricky is offline  
post #17 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 08:41 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8 View Post
Of course they are. Tebow was made out to be the next coming of Christ by CBS brodcasters, and everyone bags on him.

Muffburger sucks McCoy's dick for 4 years and no one has a problem with it.

Guess that Texas soil his daddy put under his crib didn't work out afterall.
Who's "everybody"? Tebow earned everything he did, and is a good guy to boot. As far as McCoy, he's still the winningest QB in NCAA history. The soil worked out pretty well.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #18 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 08:42 AM
Lifer
 
mustang87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Somewhere in the past
Posts: 2,896
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnturboray View Post
With him out the game is over..
what an
mustang87 is offline  
post #19 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 08:58 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
 
Who Needs 8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: A little here, a little there . . .
Posts: 14,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
Who's "everybody"? Tebow earned everything he did, and is a good guy to boot. As far as McCoy, he's still the winningest QB in NCAA history. The soil worked out pretty well.
"everybody" are the 'sips that have been making fun of Tebow because of the way the CBS guys talk about him. They don't have a problem with the way muffburger talks about McCoy, which is exactly the same.

I personally think both CBS's treatment of Tebow and Muffburgers treatment of McCoy are disgusting and detrimental to both guys because I want to hate both of them based on the way they are presented. Which is wrong because the two guys didn't cause it.

However, both are pussy's because there is no crying in football.

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960


Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.


Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.


"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill


The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
Who Needs 8 is offline  
post #20 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 09:18 AM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8 View Post
"everybody" are the 'sips that have been making fun of Tebow because of the way the CBS guys talk about him. They don't have a problem with the way muffburger talks about McCoy, which is exactly the same.

I personally think both CBS's treatment of Tebow and Muffburgers treatment of McCoy are disgusting and detrimental to both guys because I want to hate both of them based on the way they are presented. Which is wrong because the two guys didn't cause it.

However, both are pussy's because there is no crying in football.
You cry when you get drunk, what's your point?
Nate is offline  
post #21 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 09:22 AM
You never go full retard
 
MotoMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: back in the gym.
Posts: 9,936
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjtheman1 View Post
I don't know what to say about Mccoy. My biggest complaint is he didn't even try to play. At least get in there for a play or two and really see how it plays out. This is the fucking Championship game! More than likely they were just worrying about his NFL debut, LOL..I don't see him being a very good QB in the nfl. Now with this injury his draft position will probably fall.
How the hell are you supposed to play if the coach won't put you in? You can't exactly just put yourself in the game. You as football fan my see it was hindering his draft chance but the fact that he doesn't have a major injury won't change a thing in the scouts eyes.

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said,"Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promised Land." Now Obama has stolen your shovel..., taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!
MotoMan is offline  
post #22 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 09:33 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
 
Who Needs 8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: A little here, a little there . . .
Posts: 14,997
BTW: The Cowboys didn't win Super Bowl XXVII because HALL OF FAMER Jim Kelly was injured early in the 2nd Quarter.
Who Needs 8 is offline  
post #23 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 09:38 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8 View Post
BTW: The Cowboys didn't win Super Bowl XXVII because HALL OF FAMER Jim Kelly was injured early in the 2nd Quarter.
Were you alive then?

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #24 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 09:47 AM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnturboray View Post
With him out the game is over..
LOL @ this from the guy that said you have to stick with your team...


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #25 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 09:51 AM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hurst, Tx
Posts: 35
McCoy going to suck in the NFL hes to short this year qbs for the draft suck
01gtsleeper is offline  
post #26 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 10:03 AM
LUCIFER
 
bjtheman1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Aubrey
Posts: 5,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoMan View Post
How the hell are you supposed to play if the coach won't put you in? You can't exactly just put yourself in the game. You as football fan my see it was hindering his draft chance but the fact that he doesn't have a major injury won't change a thing in the scouts eyes.

As a football player though, in your final year, championship game. Any coach should be able to give that player a chance if they truly wanted it.

2004 GT Conv't

MODS:
FLOWS, 3.73'S, BASSANI O/R X-PIPE, ACCUFAB 75MM TB, PLENUM, AND VORTECH V-3 SUPERCHARGED


bjtheman1 is offline  
post #27 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 10:05 AM
You never go full retard
 
MotoMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: back in the gym.
Posts: 9,936
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01gtsleeper View Post
McCoy going to suck in the NFL hes to short this year qbs for the draft suck
Too short? He's like 6'3"

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said,"Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promised Land." Now Obama has stolen your shovel..., taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!
MotoMan is offline  
post #28 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 10:08 AM
You never go full retard
 
MotoMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: back in the gym.
Posts: 9,936
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjtheman1 View Post
As a football player though, in your final year, championship game. Any coach should be able to give that player a chance if they truly wanted it.
Even though it may have helped with a closer game, possibly even win the game, I can still respect Mac Browns decision to keep him healthy and not risk possible further injury before the draft.

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said,"Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promised Land." Now Obama has stolen your shovel..., taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!
MotoMan is offline  
post #29 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 10:23 AM
Wolverines!!!
 
SlowLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: 1st Civ Div
Posts: 9,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
Who's "everybody"? Tebow earned everything he did, and is a good guy to boot. As far as McCoy, he's still the winningest QB in NCAA history. The soil worked out pretty well.
But with no titles or heismans isn't he still like the Jim Kelly of college football?
SlowLX is offline  
post #30 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 10:30 AM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoMan View Post
Too short? He's like 6'3"
No he's not...He's listed at 6'3...big difference.
Nate is offline  
post #31 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 10:41 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowLX View Post
But with no titles or heismans isn't he still like the Jim Kelly of college football?
Kelly lost 4 Superbowls in a row. McCoy lost a championship game he played one series in. A couple of Big 12 championships and around 20 awards (not to mention every record at UT) tend to show he's a player. I guess if you see it that way, though, I won't change your mind.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #32 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 10:41 AM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowLX View Post
But with no titles or heismans isn't he still like the Jim Kelly of college football?
Sick burn.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #33 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 10:42 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
Sick burn.
Not really. It's just "hater" talk...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #34 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 10:43 AM
Wolverines!!!
 
SlowLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: 1st Civ Div
Posts: 9,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
Kelly lost 4 Superbowls in a row. McCoy lost a championship game he played one series in. A couple of Big 12 championships and around 20 awards (not to mention every record at UT) tend to show he's a player. I guess if you see it that way, though, I won't change your mind.
Given UT's record on qbs in the nfl I wouldn't be worried about my career anyways. lol
SlowLX is offline  
post #35 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 10:44 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowLX View Post
Given UT's record on qbs in the nfl I wouldn't be worried about my career anyways. lol
See what I mean about "hater" talk?

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #36 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 10:48 AM
Wolverines!!!
 
SlowLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: 1st Civ Div
Posts: 9,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
Not really. It's just "hater" talk...
Says the guy that shit talked everyone that wasn't UT all season long. Now you expect those of us that aren't partial to UT to just let you guys slink away to hope Gilbert improves by the time you play OU next year?
SlowLX is offline  
post #37 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 10:54 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
 
Who Needs 8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: A little here, a little there . . .
Posts: 14,997
Good Lord, I can't even listen to the Ticket today because of all the whinning 'sips.
Who Needs 8 is offline  
post #38 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 10:54 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowLX View Post
Says the guy that shit talked everyone that wasn't UT all season long. Now you expect those of us that aren't partial to UT to just let you guys slink away to hope Gilbert improves by the time you play OU next year?
"Slink away" from what? I'm not ducking anyone, especially the likes of you. Apparently you don't read my posts' much. You must have jumped in with the TCU crowd?
If you don't think McCoy accomplished anything, fine. You're probably the only guy in the country that thinks that, but again, I'm not here to change your mind. I've said all along that UT will suffer next season with Gilbert, and even said they would be a 3-4 loss team. I don't know what else you expect...dick.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #39 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 11:12 AM
Wolverines!!!
 
SlowLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: 1st Civ Div
Posts: 9,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
"Slink away" from what? I'm not ducking anyone, especially the likes of you. Apparently you don't read my posts' much. You must have jumped in with the TCU crowd?
If you don't think McCoy accomplished anything, fine. You're probably the only guy in the country that thinks that, but again, I'm not here to change your mind. I've said all along that UT will suffer next season with Gilbert, and even said they would be a 3-4 loss team. I don't know what else you expect...dick.
Absolutely nothing I just like annoying all the UT fans, I'd be doing the same thing if it was OU or A&M that got their ass kicked.
SlowLX is offline  
post #40 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 11:23 AM
Lifer
 
JFurst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: HEB
Posts: 2,246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8 View Post
Good Lord, I can't even listen to the Ticket today because of all the whinning 'sips.
Not a tea sip but colt being out completely changed that game last night. From the way it started, I was concerned bama was going to get rolled.
JFurst is offline  
post #41 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 01:11 PM
Fear the Stashe
 
unkoricky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The C
Posts: 3,227
McCoy is about 6'1 imo. Dont believe what they list him.

They listed Roy Williams at 6'4 i think and he's actually 6'2
unkoricky is offline  
post #42 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 04:06 PM
Lifer
 
Zfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,811
That kid would have played if he truly could have, he wanted to but would have only made things worse. I am not a Longhorns fan but calling him names proves that people are clueless. How do you think they got to the title game?
Zfan is offline  
post #43 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 04:09 PM
Pushed to the limit
 
PWTRTXSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In the shadow of a big mountain
Posts: 4,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zfan View Post
That kid would have played if he truly could have, he wanted to but would have only made things worse. I am not a Longhorns fan but calling him names proves that people are clueless. How do you think they got to the title game?
It was a conspiracy headed by Brent Musberger that got Texas to the BCS title game.

Buying dogs kills.
PWTRTXSS is offline  
post #44 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 04:58 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by unkoricky View Post
McCoy is about 6'1 imo. Dont believe what they list him.

They listed Roy Williams at 6'4 i think and he's actually 6'2
My daughter saw him pretty often when he was in Jester East (most of the athlete's are there) and she was in the West tower. She said he's definitely not 6'3".

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #45 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 05:28 PM
Genetically Blessed
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: An Investment Bank
Posts: 13,733
Quote:
Originally Posted by unkoricky View Post
McCoy is about 6'1 imo. Dont believe what they list him.

They listed Roy Williams at 6'4 i think and he's actually 6'2
He isn't listed at 6'3". He's listed at 6'2'' 210 on the roster. He seemed to be exactly my height when I've seen him. I bet he comes in at 6' 1.5'' at the combine.

EDIT** Just saw one roster that did have him at 6'3'', my bad. You're exactly right on Roy Williams too. Was always listed at 6'4'' and came in at 6'2.5'' at the combine. There's no way Sam Acho is 265 either.

Last edited by slow99; 01-08-2010 at 05:44 PM.
slow99 is offline  
post #46 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 05:57 PM
Banned
 
poopnut2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: On the Fence
Posts: 20,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by unkoricky View Post
McCoy is about 6'1 imo. Dont believe what they list him.

They listed Roy Williams at 6'4 i think and he's actually 6'2
In your opinion somebody is a certain height? You have no idea how funny that is to me. From my experience playing football, as a receiver, my height was never exagerated. Now they bumped my weight by 10 lbs, but in HS I was 6' 0" even and that's what my stats said. I think it said I was 180lbs, when I was a bit under 170lbs.
poopnut2 is offline  
post #47 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 06:03 PM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopnut2 View Post
In your opinion somebody is a certain height? You have no idea how funny that is to me. From my experience playing football, as a receiver, my height was never exagerated. Now they bumped my weight by 10 lbs, but in HS I was 6' 0" even and that's what my stats said. I think it said I was 180lbs, when I was a bit under 170lbs.
He could have worded that better, however, at the NCAA level, they inflate size more often than not. You'd be surprised. Just because it didn't happen to you in high school, doesn't mean it doesnt happen. In fact, I'd say you were probably an exception and not the rule.
bcoop is offline  
post #48 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 06:06 PM
Genetically Blessed
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: An Investment Bank
Posts: 13,733
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop View Post
He could have worded that better, however, at the NCAA level, they inflate size more often than not. You'd be surprised. Just because it didn't happen to you in high school, doesn't mean it doesnt happen. In fact, I'd say you were probably an exception and not the rule.
Exactly. My size was exaggerated all through high school into a year of college.
slow99 is offline  
post #49 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 06:09 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
It would have been a completely different game if Colt had not gotten hurt. I am LMAO at those who think Colt could have come back into the game and didn't because he was a pussy. I dislike him alot because he is a t-sip but I would never call him a coward.

I also think he will have just as good an NFL career as Simms and Applewhite did.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #50 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 06:29 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by slow99 View Post
Exactly. My size was exaggerated all through high school into a year of college.
Same here. Especially traveling to other towns. We played in Sherman and Tyler, and they listed me at 6'1" and 210. LMAO! I was 5'11" and 180 with a rock in my pocket! We found out that they listed their own kids bigger, too. I guess if everyone is exaggerated in pads, it's hard to tell. (My dad still has a 30-some year-old roster from Tyler)

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome